Goblet of Fire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:52 pm
I honestly found the bath scene to be amusing, Harry was like trying to get away from a flirtacious Myrtle. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:48 pm
Another bad thing I just thought of! They made Krum sound totally stupid! He is suppost to be a rather intelligent man, but no Moody has to go and say. "His head may be filled with saw dust," That made me angry, he was at the library studying. So he has to be semi-smart in the least.  

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

-Miss Jamie Leigh-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:37 pm
It's a pretty good movie. I hate that they left out a bunch, but hey they were bound to leave some things out. BUT WHAT ABOUT WINKY! LEAVING OUT AN ENTIRE CHARRIE?!?!?! And how the hell are they going to explain Hermione bribing Rita in the fifth book when they left out her being an animagus?

@ Winter Ice: I concur, there was not nearly enough Draco time in the movie.

@ Nanie Chama: I LOVED that scene. Mertle is SO creepy. And I totally agree on the lack of subplots. They're gonna have trouble with the fifth movie, because they left so much out of this one.

@ giveherhellfromuspeeves: Ginny is NOT a slut. She doesn't "do" everyone, she was snogging Dean. And Harry. That was it. So I hardly think that's everyone. Priori Incanterum really pissed me off too. They made it seem really fake and gay. I dont know how they're gonna explain all the Percy drama, or the winky thing. Or the joke shop as it didn't show Harry giving Fred and George the winnings.

@ godess_suko: He wasn't at the library studying, he was at the library watching Hermione. Says so in the books.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:08 am
Leigh Colbert

@ giveherhellfromuspeeves: Ginny is NOT a slut. She doesn't "do" everyone, she was snogging Dean. And Harry. That was it. So I hardly think that's everyone. Priori Incanterum really pissed me off too. They made it seem really fake and gay. I dont know how they're gonna explain all the Percy drama, or the winky thing. Or the joke shop as it didn't show Harry giving Fred and George the winnings.

Did you notice that during that whole scene Voldemort was daintily holding his wand and meanwhile Harry was clutching his for dear life?  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

[.bedazzled.]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:49 am
Nanie Chama
I honestly found the bath scene to be amusing, Harry was like trying to get away from a flirtacious Myrtle. ^_^
Yer, but that scene was way better in the book  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:50 am
Leigh Colbert
It's a pretty good movie. I hate that they left out a bunch, but hey they were bound to leave some things out. BUT WHAT ABOUT WINKY! LEAVING OUT AN ENTIRE CHARRIE?!?!?! And how the hell are they going to explain Hermione bribing Rita in the fifth book when they left out her being an animagus?

I dont know how they're gonna explain all the Percy drama, or the winky thing. Or the joke shop as it didn't show Harry giving Fred and George the winnings.
Exactly!  

[.bedazzled.]

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:00 am
Leigh Colbert
@ godess_suko: He wasn't at the library studying, he was at the library watching Hermione. Says so in the books.

I know he was watching her, but he was also studying, he wouldn't have gone there in the first place if it wasn't to study, I was just saying that they made him alot stupider than he would have been really. Not many people have a 'Head full of saw dust,'  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:40 am
Winter Ice
sad I wanted more Draco Time. scream

me to me like draco  

KittieQuinne

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:37 am
[.bedazzled.]
Nanie Chama
Yer, but that scene was way better in the book

Agreed. It was soo much better in the book, actually, a lot of the movie was better in the book.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:24 am
Nanie Chama
Leigh Colbert

Did you notice that during that whole scene Voldemort was daintily holding his wand and meanwhile Harry was clutching his for dear life?

Eh, I wasn't really watching his wand. But I really hated the priori incanterum. It was nothing like I pictured it. And Dumbledore didn't even explain it. But don't even get me started on this Dumbledore. Dumbledore has sucked in the past two movies.  

-Miss Jamie Leigh-

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:38 am
Nanie Chama

dude that scene compltly pissed me off. WTF where they thinking making it that flirtacious *sigh* its like they've ripped the book up stopmed on it and then burnt it its that bad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:56 pm
"I thought they did a pretty good job with the movie, seeing as how so many films based on books have an awful habit of straying so far away from the original story line.

I agree about Draco not getting enough screen time; the scene where he was turned into a ferret was one of my favorites. I had hoped for a few minor plots where he would appear, such as before the Tasks and such, but alas! we can't get all that we want.

Severus, however, was played very well in this movie. The scene where Harry, Ron, and Hermione are studying (just before the 'Hey Mione, you're a girl!' fiasco), was my absolute favorite of his parts. And, yes, the bath scene with Myrtle was indeed hilarious. I wonder to this day what would have happened if someone had wandered in during that part! Oh la la!"

..[Victoria]..

-Allocated- M e m o r y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:46 pm
It was a great movie!! The dragons were awosome and the graveyard scene was sweet....Voldemort was funny... whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:25 am
Leigh Colbert
Nanie Chama
Leigh Colbert

Eh, I wasn't really watching his wand. But I really hated the priori incanterum. It was nothing like I pictured it. And Dumbledore didn't even explain it. But don't even get me started on this Dumbledore. Dumbledore has sucked in the past two movies.

Agreed. And I really like Dumbledor. He was soo much better when he was played by the other guy, the one that died.  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Princess_Yenni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:59 am
I loved it! I think it's better then the other Potter films..but I wish that Draco was in it more.*sniff*  
Slytherin House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff