Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[ORP] Clockwork Wastelands: End p 79 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:04 pm
Area: Katarina Docks.

Vanadinite yawned as she stretched and rolled out of the bed of the hotel she was staying at. She giggled lightly as the adorable chirp she got from Keahi, who had hoped onto the bed when he noticed that she had awoken. She smiled and pet the torchic's head. Keahi closed his eyes and made an adorable happy chirping noise, which caused his trainer to giggle happily. After a few moments Vana hopped out of bed and went over to the mini fridge and pulled out his breakfast. She poured the pokefood onto a plate and placed it on the ground so he could eat. She knelt giggles as she watched him peak up all the little pieces of food. Once he was done she grabbed the dish and stood up putting it on the table while she called room service and ordered herself some breakfast as well as a warm treat for Keahi.

There was a knock on the door a few minutes later and a maid opened the door and rolled in a tray of food. "This was taped to your door miss" the maid stated as she handded Vana a flyer. "I'll be back in an hour or so for the dishes." "OH! I wonder what it is!" She chirped cheerfully before nodding. "Okay~" The maid took her leave and Vana wasted no time giving the warm food to Keahi. She grabbed her plate of food and her milk and sat down at the table, taking a few bites of her pancakes before reading the flier. "A HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE!" She shrieked "THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOOO MUCH FUN!" Keahi was used to her sudden out bursts of excitement and was unfazed by the sudden announcement that they were suddenly without thought nor question flying off onto this adventure and continued to peacefully eat his food. Vana on the other hand wolfed down her pancakes than rushed into the shower.

It wasn't long after that that she was dressed and ready to go. She had a bag with supplies on her shoulder and Keahi wrapped in her arms as she set off to Katarina's Docks. Seeing the sign for the hot air balloons she pranced over to it and the group that was around it and started bouncing in place from her excitement, she couldn't wait to get going! All thoughts of the vast feminist conspiracy that Rao had told her about were far from her mind as she giggled and wiggled waiting for them take fly away in balloons.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:23 pm
Area: Katarina Docks

Jade had been intrigued by the flyer, yellowed, torn and rather old looking. It claimed to be from the same people who had run the cruise, the one that she had heard afterwards had involved the lot of them finding treasure. And Bidoofs. But treasure mostly.

Maybe this one would involve treasure as well.

After all, mysterious flyers that none of the Aquas had seen delivered boded well for adventure. And since they weren't doing much at the moment... well, she saw no reason why she shouldn't investigate. For Team Aqua of course.

Thus, she had made her way to the docks where they were supposed to be meeting, a bag filled with supplies, her loyal pokemon on her belt, and a note left for the rest of the Aqua's letting them know that she was off for a bit. She was rather hoping that some of them might have been on the Cruise, and might even remember just where they had ended up. What would be a better place for a hideout than someplace like that? She wasn't holding her breath though, most landlubbers couldn't even get from one city to the next with out a map, much less able to give her directions when they had been on a boat. Still, it was worth a shot, and would make an interesting conversation started if she needed one.

She did wonder if there was any sort of reasoning towards who had been sent the flyers, and how they had managed to get delivered, but she supposed that those questions would be answered as the thing went on. Or at least she hoped so. She grinned brightly, and scanned over the crowd, looking to see if there was anyone she recognized. Perhaps some of the ones who had gone on the mountain excursion would be here.  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:42 pm
With: Phrixus

The two had been traveling for a while, Zak thought it would be best if he left his other pokemon at the center while he traveled with his new houndour. Sakki needed some down time after being kidnapped by Team Rocket, Flora's attitude towards flying pokemon never changed and Zue, was well Zue the loveable large bat that always had a tendency of sitting on his head. Zak needed a break from the bat.

Phrixus, now a houndoom, had brought the flyer to the boy's attention earlier and now the two were on their way to the docks of Katarina. Both were eager for the adventure at hand. The houndoom's personality hadn't changed much after its evolution it still acted like the loveable pup that longed for attention, aside from when it was in battle. The only thing that had changed was that it looked for battles everywhere, often instigating fights with other pokemon. That was something Zak was trying to work on with the houndoom, hoping that this trip will help it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:12 pm
"Boooo...."

Erika leaned over the railing overlooking the ocean, pouting. She had been so excited about going on the ballooning trip with Dr. Lothar that she had immediately called into work to take time off. She had not-so immediately called Dr. Lothar himself to see if he could go; he could not. Unable to get back her vacation days, Erika decided to go alone, and so here she was. Pouting.

"Stupid Dr. Lothar and his job! Can't the dude take a hint when a girl is offerin' to take him someplace that she's interested?" She kicked the railing, annoyed. "And now freakin' Ms. By-the-books won't let me get my damn vacation time back because 'it's against regulations'. What a b***h." She sighed and opened a beer. "Well, might as well take the opportunity to drink without Ms. By-the-books around to b***h about it."  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:39 pm
Area: Katarina, opposite side of town from docks

Corbin was walking around Katarina trying to make up his mind. His little sister had called earlier and said that she was too busy to hang out with him. So now his plans to have some bonding time and catch up on how things have been with her just flew out the window. He had planned to take her on this balloon ride he had gotten a flyer for but without her going he was wondering if he should still go.

"I dunno kid. It seems pointless to go now." He looked down at his Riolu who was walking next to him. His other pokemon, Valkyrie, was staying at the pokemon center after being recently injured and unable to leave. Nurse Joy basically kicked Corbin and Aaron out saying they were not helping the healing process.

"Suppose I could see if Gormlaith or Doyle want to come... but something's fishy about them. I trust them as far as I can throw them, which isn't far at all." He said. He looked down when Aaron made a sad sounding noise. "Oh? Did you want to go kid? Hm.... I'm sure Ada would say this trip presents a good bonding experience for the two of us.... and she did leave you with me since she thought I'd be better at this stuff." He paused and scratched his head and looked around. "Well the hotel room is nearby. Guess we'll go grab some stuff and head on over." He reached down and patted the Riolu on the head, or rather on its hat.

Corbin headed over the hotel he was staying at (his stuff still hadn't arrived yet for him to go move into his house) and packed a bag full of supplies. "Think we're good kid. Sure you don't want to leave that hat here? It's awful big and liable to blow away." He said. Aaron shook his head violently causing the hat to fall down and cover his eyes. Corbin chuckled and pulled the hat back up. "Alright. It stays on your head. And don't worry about it blowing away. We'll keep a close eye on it. Besides... it looks like your head has gotten bigger. Told ya you'd grow into it." Aaron simply gave him a blank stare at that and headed for the door. "Jeez... what's the rush. We've got plenty of.... time...." He mentioned while looking at the clock, "Or not. We better hurry. Don't want them to leave without us."

Since they were staying at a hotel on the other side of town from the docks they had to hurry to make sure they would make it in time. However Corbin could only go as fast as Aaron could go, which with that big hat wasn't very fast at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:54 pm
Peep! Peep!

Sienna sat up in the hotel bed and rubbed her eyes, a fluffy blue and white bird peeped again in front of her. “Skylar? This isn’t like you to wake me up so early…” The brown-haired girl yawned. The swablu peeped again, this time a little more quietly, his excitement had simmered down at the thought that maybe he shouldn’t have fluttered onto his trainer’s bed while she was sleeping. The rest of her flock was asleep in the corners of the small Pokecenter overnight room, some choosing to stay in their pokeballs for the night due to the confined space. It was a free room after all, none of them were expecting their stay to be glamorous, but it was better than camping.

Sienna blinked her dark brown eyes at the bird. He had grown so much this past year, in body and in personality. She wondered if he was going to evolve. Then she noticed the piece of paper in his beak. “Oh! Sorry buddy, is this why you woke me up? Looks interesting…” Skylar gladly handed her the piece of paper. He knew she’d be so happy! It was a poster about flying! And he was excited about flying, through those mountains looked sharp…

“Balloon rides, huh? Well, since we’re in town, and there’s free food, I’m sure it’d be fun to go,” Someone must’ve slipped the flyer under the door earlier that morning. She folded the paper and put it down on the bed as she rose. “Good morning guys! We’re going on an adventure!”

” Grumbled a large pidgeot from the corner.

-------------------------

“It’s a real bummer that the rest of the team didn’t want to come, but I think the two of us will have fun, right Skylar?” Sienna spoke to the bird on her head as she made her way through the streets of Katarina. “We’ll be at the dock soon. Not nervous at all, buddy?” The bird puffed his feathers out a bit and shifted, he might still be a little nervous. There were so many things to be scared of, big things, sometimes small things, loud things; though lately he had been less afraid of everything and a little more curious. Yes, he wouldn’t be scared about this adventure. Big colorful balloons, what could he be worried about?

Zakiax

The pair reached the dock and surveyed the scene. Several trainers had already gathered in the area advertised by signs as the meeting place for the balloon rides. A breeze blew by, sending Skylar into another round of fluffs, and made Sienna glad she wore her heavier jacket and a scarf. Then, a gale of wind rushed over the water beyond the docks and caught Skylar off Sienna’s head; sending the bird tumbling down into a Houndoom.

[Hope it's okay that I responded to you as if you're already down at the docks, if not let me know and I'll edit it :3b ]  

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kysh

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:07 pm

With: Her pokemon

Kytti walked in her room and saw a piece of paper on the floor. She picked it up and read over it carefully as a smile crossed her face.
"An adventure? Sounds great!" Kytti cheered, "Baron, you up for a little adventure?"
Baron grunted and waddled around in excitement.
"Let's get some stuff together and let's see what happens" Kytti replied happily.
She started to gather most things she thought she would need and they were on their way.

_.-'^'-._|_.-'^'-._|_.-'^'-._|_.-'^'-._|_.-'^'-._

With: Baron

Kytti took in the sights and waiting at the spot for the adventure.
"This is the spot, so let's wait Baron," Kytti said to her Prinplup.
Baron grunted happily and they took in the sights around them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:13 pm
Bluedemonwolf

Genesis twirled the mysterious flyer around as she strode towards the docks, the soft tune sung under breath belying the grim suspicion she felt. Apparently, this was being run by the same person who'd taken her and many others to the Bidoof Island, and the memories of that event alone was enough to send shudders down her spine. She'd been hesitant to partake in this one, especially because of the last-minute notice, but it'd be a good opportunity to snoop around. After all, she was curious. Where did the funding for these trips come from, and why was another being hosted? Was another team behind this? Would there be an opportunity to turn it towards Team Rocket's advantage? She'd find out.

It was easy work packing her supplies; she traveled often for her missions, and all she had to do was switch out a few items before she was ready. Gathering the Pokémon necessary, however, had been more difficult. Due to an unspeakable accident regarding another few exploding toilets, only her latest addition to the group had been left unharmed enough for her to be able to take onto the trip with her. Thankfully, he was already an experienced fighter. On the other hand, his circumstances had left him unevolved and his abilities were stunted as a result. His Riolu stage had shorter legs, too, and were close to waddling at his quickest speed.

"Come here, I'll carry y--" She turned towards him as she spoke, and inadvertently ended up slamming her bag against a stranger passing by.

A blow!

Ajax leaped away, his fur standing on end and his bright eyes glaring daggers at the enemy his trainer had "attacked."

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Even if Cai hadn't known this part of the city, it would be hard to miss the docks. Harder yet to miss the abundance of people gathered, not to mention the pokemon they all appeared to have. Would they even all fit on a hot air balloon? Maybe a couple if they put their pokemon away... A small frown crossed his freckled face and he shifted the shoulder strap of his usual bag a little higher. Maybe this wasn't the group for the tour. His frown deepened as he realized he'd have to ask someone.

"Excuse me." Cai approached a young man with pale blond hair, clearing his throat. "Is this where the S.S. Extrasensory Cruise is meeting?" He asked in a straightforward manner.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:28 pm
Corbin was just walking along when suddenly he was hit in the back by a pretty heavy bag. "Ooaf." He muttered and turned to see a young lady with brown hair and green eyes. "You should be more careful. You could have broke my poor back." He said while putting his hands against his back and arching it as if it was sore and needed to crack. "What's the hurry?" He asked before noticing the Riolu getting all worked up, "Oh look! You got a kid too. Heh. Maybe they'll end up being good buddies. Right kid?" He looked down at Aaron and ruffled his head or actually his hat.

Aaron looked up at Corbin slightly annoyed at the hat ruffling that he kept doing. He raised a paw to knock the hand away. He then looked at Ajax and glared. He better not think about trying to hurt Corbin. Aaron may be young and inexperienced but he would protect those who were dear to him.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:44 pm
Bluedemonwolf

"Sorry!" Genesis called, her hands fluttering as she struggled between checking whether he was all right and wondering if it was inappropriate to touch him. In the end, she opted for neither and instead opened the flyer in front of him, the paper held mere inches from his eyes as she acted her part of the flustered trainer.

"A kid? ...Oh!" Her face had gone red, but she was relieved to realize he was talking about her Riolu. Pokémon was definitely a topic she could get behind.

"Little A? I'm afraid he's too old be a kid now, but he looks it, doesn't he?" She laughed and looked down to see her companion had a Riolu of his own, too. Pocketing the flyer, she crouched to be closer to eye-level to the hat-wearing Pokémon and cooed out a greeting for him, one hand held out to see if he'd allow her to pet him.

Ajax blinked when the "fighting" died down, but he wasn't the type to pursue conflict when it wasn't needed. He turned an appraising glance towards the young Riolu, but when he realized it was only a pup, he gave a little sniff and stepped towards Genesis instead.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:44 pm
Sunshine flowed into the room, waking a young traveler. She groaned and pulled the covers over her head. In turn that woke her furret, Eldur who was sleeping against her legs. Giving his trainer a disapproving noise, she pushed the covers off of her head. "I know, I know," she said before getting out of bed. She looked around the room, that was given to her for the night at the pokemon center. She sighed, wondering what she was going to do that day.

Little sparking sounds brought her attention to the side table. There on the table was the newest member of her team, a tiny little joltik. The electric bug, gave off another spark before crawling off of a old looking piece of paper. "Huh? What do you have there, Velia?" she asked as she pick up the paper. She read over it a couple of times, thinking things over.

It was a flyer about a ballon ride over the Clockwork Wasteland. It would be a lot of fun, but the whole thing seemed a little weird. The paper looked really old, while the date of the event was today. "They don't gave a lot of warning for this, do they?" she said more to herself then to the pokemon. "Beside they probably took a lot of time to make the paper look old, probably to add tone of the trip."

There was no way, the traveler would past up on something like this. It will be an adventure, plus a new place to see. She looked at her two pokemon. Eldur was glaring at the paper, while Veila was staring up at her. That made up her mind of what she was going to do. She was going no matter what, but it will be a good time for her and Velia to bond and get to know each other better. "How about it, Velia, shall we have a little girl time," she asked the little joltik.

Once Kaskia figured everything out, she started to get ready for the day. It didn't take her to long. She made sure she had everything she needed and that Eldur was save and sound in his pokeball. At last, she grab her hat and Velia, who was sitting on top of it. After placing the newsboy hat on her head, she waited a moment for the joltik to hide underneath it, before heading the to the docks.  

Xiaflame

Shadowy Raider

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:51 pm
Corbin had to take a step back when the young lady suddenly shoved a piece of paper in his face. "Huh? Oh.. that." He said finally able to see it, "Yeah we're heading to that too. Only wished my sister could come. Haven't seen her in so long."

He chuckled at her confusion and blushing over him calling the Riolu a kid. "Well I call 'em kids. After all compared to me they are kids. Plus he is still in his so called baby stage." He said.

Aaron's attention went to the hand extended towards him and thus missed the sniff from the other Riolu. He stared at Gen for a moment before scurrying behind Corbin and peeking out from behind his legs. "Rrrriiiiiiii." He didn't know her and thus wouldn't allow her to touch him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:01 pm
Bluedemonwolf

"Really? That's too bad," Genesis said, giving the small Riolu a smile and rising to her feet again, with Ajax scooped up into her arms this time. She figured he really wanted to spend the time with his sister based on his tone, and though that was unfortunate, she pounced on the opportunity. Since Doyle had been unable to come with her and most of her Pokémon were out of commission, it'd be good to have another ally during this trip -- especially if it would end up like the last one.

"We can go together, then! My name's Eliza! And you've already met A here!"

Ajax squirmed in her arms until he found a comfortable position, already tuning out the conversation now that it'd been established that neither stranger was a threat.

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:05 pm
"Yeah it is. But she's busy and I'm not our dad. Thank Arceus for that." Corbin replied with a smile. His expression never changed but he was slightly suspicious as to why she so readily offered to go with him. After years at his job he just naturally came to be this way.

"Are you sure you don't mind going with an old man like me?" He asked in a teasing voice, "I'm Corbin. Corbin Floros and this is Aaron. Another A I suppose." He grinned at that. Bet she wasn't expecting his pokemon to be named with an A name. "Ah... we better get going if we don't want to miss the trip."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff