Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Breedings
Mewmew's Uncreatively Titled Breedings! Closed~ Grats! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx Aps

Invisible Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Rorie Nexus / xx Aps
User Image *Rorie’s eyes are orange like his father’s*

Parent B / Owner B: Ziva Skellington-Warren-Myers / Ishmeluv
User Image

Lifemates: Yes, [Link]
Rp: No
Low Luck: No

Tell me about your couple! Ziva is a flirty girl with an attitude problem who constantly feels the need to live up to her family’s Spartan lineage. She LOVES being a Spartan, but the truth is she’s a little too immature for the position, and her mother often chastises her for being too short-tempered. Rorie had once been in love with a Spartan who was very cold, whose heart had been hardened by her Spartan attitude, but somehow Ziva was a whole new ball game. The two practiced sparring together and she told him all about her rivalry with a fellow Spartan, about her philosophies, and about her determination. She set lit a fire in his closed-off heart, and slowly he began to trust her despite all the hurt he had endured. When Ziva broke down after admitting her fears about never living up to her lineage and not really knowing who she was, he was there to hold her, and in fact he was the only person she would let touch her that way. Now, after getting her father’s approval, she wishes to be with her teacher and sparring partner forever.

Throwbacks? Yes
Rorie’s father
Rorie’s mother
Ziva’s father
Ziva’s mother

What would you like to see? ARMOR OMG ARMOR, patches, closed eyes?

Put in the code >8U: Circle of Life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:16 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Nasaiki / Morin Asra
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Tanith / Lisais-Fire619
User Image

Lifemates: No very planned ONS
Rp: Yes/No: None logged
Low Luck: Yes link

Tell me about your couple! Tanith had been plagued by her powers ever since she was little and felt that one day they would overwhelm her and her village would lock her up for being crazy. However she didn’t want this fate and traveled around searching for teachers, it’s where she met Morin, an angelic who had sealed away his emotions and closed himself from the world to study different powers and how to control them.
Eventually Morin caved and agreed to teach Tanith how to control her powers and slowly over time a student teacher relationship developed between them. It was then that Tanith’s potential mate ended up having his own Ons and she fell into a slight depression. Morin ended up finding her during this time and tried to cheer her up by taking her to a festival.However as time progresses he's allowing his emotions to come back he realized he was starting to develop feelings for his student

Throwbacks? N/A
What would you like to see? Hair, jewelry from either parent, Arcana Circles

Put in the code >8U: Be our Guest

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Lord_Lillith

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:40 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Jakhal / Lord_Lillith
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Marilynn / gpprincess88
User Image

Lifemates: yes, http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21587867&page=23
Rp: No, [Link]
Low Luck: No- If you have ten entries, put them in a spoiler tag. If its just from six months ago, just post the singular link.

Tell me about your couple! Just a tidbit about them <3 Jakhal was very lonely, everyone was afraid of him, until he met Marilynn who liked him from the start. She didn't judge him, she accepted him and it just blossomed from there.

Throwbacks? No and family, if yes.
What would you like to see? hair, no blood, see through wings

Put in the code >8U: we are Siamese if you please (lady and the tramp)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:59 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Aiden / Lord_Lillith
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Terra / lisais-fire619
User Image

Lifemates: no, [Link]
Rp: No, [Link]
Low Luck: No- If you have ten entries, put them in a spoiler tag. If its just from six months ago, just post the singular link.

Tell me about your couple! Just a tidbit about them <3They met in the woods, bumped into each other, didn't get along right away until he won her over with his gentlemen attitude. They enjoy each other very much.

Throwbacks? No .
What would you like to see? long tails, multiple tails, claws

Put in the code >8U:unbirthday song

Lord_Lillith

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:20 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Meris Aracelia/Nasaiki
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Dezana von Monroe/ ChezaRain
User Image

Lifemates: No

Tell me about your couple! Basically Meris got a bit sad that all of his friends seemed to be pairing off with their significant other or at least some one they thought was special and he decided he was just going to get super drunk where he met a pair of twins, knowing that one of them was totally playing with him he decide to go along with it because what was the harm in it, of course he isnt too sure what twin he slept with since they constantly switched clothes, and there is a pretty good indication that any children wont be able to tell who their mother is in the long run as well

Throwbacks? Yes
[Grandma] [Grandpa]d that
What would you like to see? Father's pattern, purple noses, devil tails

Put in the code >8U: Strangers like me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:36 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Drencia / Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Zee / RockerWolfie16
User Image

Rp: No,

Tell me about your couple! Zee needs to be more careful about where he's digging. It's that simple.

Throwbacks? No.
What would you like to see? tails, creepy, snake tongue

Put in the code >8U: Be prepared.

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

ArrowAnubis

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:40 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Hazard Lite / Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Falina / Lexi_Perplexi
User Image

Lifemates: No - ONS breeding at first them lifemates after.
Low Luck: Yes? [Link](Scroll down)

Tell me about your couple! Falina is the spirit of Autumn, and as such she is normally in hibernation until her the cycle of seasons reaches hers again. Due to this she doesn't normally have the chance to make friends - or build relationships. It was by chance that she met Hazard, the best Halloween night of her life. However, their time came to an end all to quickly and it was time for her to return to her hibernation. Now that it is autumn once more she would like the chance to leave a piece of herself with Hazard - so that the female she is growing to love is not alone as she waits for autumn to return.

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? All the orange, glowies, stitches

Put in the code >8U: Under the Sea

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:14 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Melissa / Gpprincess88
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Jiji / Lisais-fire619
User Image

Low Luck: Yes Click me

Tell me about your couple! Jiji is a traveler and has wandered all over the world. During his travels he ran into Melissa. He wasn't used to technology or more moderian things because he was mostly in the wilderness. So she taught him what she knew and they ended up becoming friends. He would bring her back trickets from his travels. Last winter Jiji decided to ask her if she would marry him and Melissa said yes. They had a snowy white wedding that was breath taking. After that Melissa wanted a child and thought why not adpot one but that didn't work out. Which made them kind of sad but the thought maybe they weren't ready yet. So they have been trying off and on to have a child of their own.

Throwbacks? Nope
What would you like to see? Holly, cat tail, hair edit

Put in the code >8U: Why Should I Worry? - Oliver & Company <3333

gpprincess88

Blessed Phantom

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:49 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Lucifer / Katsura Zanshin
User Image
Markings only

Parent B / Owner B: Valium / Novablu
User Image

Rp: Not for extra babbins
Low Luck: Nope

Tell me about your couple! Lucifer saw Valium lounging around, thought she was pretty, and went to go chat her up. The attraction turned out to be mutual, and they started flirting.
Throwbacks? Yes please Valium's father and Valium's mother
What would you like to see? Leopard spots, Rainbows, Lucifer's gradient tribal markings
Put in the code >8U: Kiss the Girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:02 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Isingoma / Roserain
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Llilian / Fea Line
User Image

Rp: Not Yet xD;, [Link]

Tell me about your couple!
It's hard to explain Isi without describing his family xD His father felt out of place and unsure of himself, didn't 'fit' anywhere and didn't have pride. His mother, Prizm, changed that. She saw in him what he couldn't see for himself, and together they made a home.

For Isi and his brother, it meant being raised with love, and Isi is confident where his father wasn't. He's learned to like who and what he is, and is proud of it. Perhaps calmer than his twin, Isi is still outgoing and has a commanding presence, but when he met quiet Lilian he was drawn to her. In some ways she had that spark that his own mother has, a way of lighting up those around her, despite being so shy. They share their love of family, love of nature, a more feral way of life. When she's more awkward and withdrawn, he stands in for her as confident support. And when something needs a softer touch, or a clever mind, he turns to her and basks in her strengths.

Throwbacks? Yes
Isingoma's Father - Thandi
((Thandi is the son of Simba and Nala))
Isingoma's Mother - Prizm
What would you like to see? Rainbow, lion, flower 8| <3

Put in the code >8U: (Not) One of Us

Roserain

Much Wolf

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:04 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Aianii / xx Aps
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Lafayel / Tirokio
User Image

Low Luck: Yes

Tell me about your couple! Lafayel is the wandering minstrel; Aianii is the shy, once broken femme. Music and magic happened <3 So much Love love <3

Throwbacks? Sure!
What would you like to see? Smexy. Hawt. And....uhhh....yeah. ;D

Put in the code >8U: MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:19 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Gimpi / Novablu
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Luna / trinkuh
User Image

Lifemates: No, ONS to develop into lifemates
Low Luck: Nope
Tell me about your couple! Gimpi is a recluse who reads smutty romance novels and prefers the quiet and the night time—Luna is an extremely nervous fox with deadly determination to protect what’s his… This will be accidental, and turn into something beautiful razz

note: Gimpi's eyes are blue/red (like the item) and Luna's eyes are green/red.

Throwbacks? Nope, G1s
What would you like to see? Hair, tail-edits and bloooood biggrin
Put in the code >8U: A whole new woooorld –sings-

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

xx Aps

Invisible Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:36 pm
Parent A / Owner A: xx Aps / Milena
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: ChezaRain / Aniia
User Image

Tell me about your couple! Aniia is a horrible flirt.. And Milena is the Rune of Love. What is more perfect than a pair of lovely flirty females? Milena truly believes that love can come from anywhere and everywhere, and while she loves to flirt and show affection, she wants everyone in the world to feel the love she has in her heart. She views Aniia as a beautiful woman who feels very similar to the way she does, and while this might entail Aniia flirting with many others, Milena feels that this is a path of eternal love.. even if Aniia doesn't feel that way.

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Wings in Odd Places, Tri-colored hair, Black Scelera

Put in the code >8U: Colors of the Wind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:35 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Kazooie / Bloody Hell Hound
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Alexander / ChezaRain
User Image

Lifemates: Yes~, [Link]
Low Luck: Yes~ [Link]

Tell me about your couple! Goodness, back when I was a total noob this couple happened. Kazooie was a total flirt and ended up flirting with Alex one day. The two gradually fell in love over time and Kazooie calmed her flirtatious nature down to show loyalty to her mate. They've been mated and after bowls for a while, now.

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Dripping heart markings, Alex's eyes, An epic mixture of the two

Put in the code >8U: I see the light - Tangled

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

DarkHikari
Crew

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:55 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Kait Nabare / DarkHikari
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Exile Durran / DarkHikari
User Image

Low Luck: Yes

Tell me about your couple! Kait was born with a twin brother, and they lost their family at a young age. For many years they depended on only each other, until a terrible incident seperated them and left them in slavery.
Exile was born blind and often abused and tormented for his handicap. By chance their paths crossed. Exile felt horribly for Kait's plight and fought to save her, at the risk of his own life. Since then they have been together, traveling as a pair [and then eventually as mates]. Kait acts as his eyes and he teaches her what he can, like reading and writing.

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Hair, Clothes, Ear Edits

Put in the code >8U: Love Will Find a Way - Lion King 2

Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out