Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
{S} Allowing Rehoming Contests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Soq Staff Revisit the rehoming rules?
Yes! :)
100%
 100%  [ 31 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:53 pm
Roniel Targaryen
THE Jehan
Ktns

Oh, cool!
I figured about the stats, but I did not know that about the names and tempers!

Actually! As the resident Soq certist... Mindsend has actually told me that people can change name/tempers if ownership is changing completely. I've done it a couple times on recerts for new owners. I don't think it's actually written anywhere as a rule, though. Maybe I should put a note up in my cert thread. *ponders*

I kinda doubt that stats would go with if the soq was given a new identity, but you'd have to doublecheck that.

Ah interesting! I had asked this same thing to the previous Soquili certists and was told it was something that could not be done. What a shame it was changed later after the fact.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:31 pm
Yeah, I dunno where/when the rule change came from either. It wasn't something I'd heard about until I asked Mind.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:42 pm
I'm not 100% sure about the changing of the names, but I do remember a post about changing of tempers. A lot of people choose one temper for their Soq in the beginning. I think the reason why it wasn't allowed was because a lot of people change their Soquili's temper from the original term, which would lead to a lot of people wanting to re-cert their Soquili :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:03 pm
Uh.....okay, so....

1) Temper definitely can be changed
2) Unknown if stats need to be re-rolled or transfer over
3) Unknown if names can be changed

Right? I'm kind of getting confused. xD  

THE Jehan

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:26 pm
THE Jehan
Uh.....okay, so....

According to Sya and Niss, Stats get transferred over when I asked them

And I was told by sirenz, felmino, etc way back when that soquili CAN get name and temper changes when transferred over. -- I know Tirokio changed a soquili she was given ownership the name "Darius" After he was originally named Chompy by the previous owner, and just Rped the fact that the foal was originally just nicknamed Chompy because he didnt have a 'real' name so he got given a name by his adopted parents.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:03 pm
mindsend

Thanks so much!
Am I free to go ahead and hold a contest then, or should I wait till the rule change/update is official?  

THE Jehan

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:31 pm
just send the soquili mule a list of the type of contests you want to give away and ask permission there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:32 pm
mindsend
THE Jehan
Uh.....okay, so....

According to Sya and Niss, Stats get transferred over when I asked them

And I was told by sirenz, felmino, etc way back when that soquili CAN get name and temper changes when transferred over. -- I know Tirokio changed a soquili she was given ownership the name "Darius" After he was originally named Chompy by the previous owner, and just Rped the fact that the foal was originally just nicknamed Chompy because he didnt have a 'real' name so he got given a name by his adopted parents.

Since I was told 'no' to changing a name/temper back when I asked some time ago, can I advise the new owner that if she wishes to request that again that she is now able to?  

Ktns

Lunatic

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:55 pm
Roniel Targaryen
THE Jehan
Ktns

Oh, cool!
I figured about the stats, but I did not know that about the names and tempers!

Actually! As the resident Soq certist... Mindsend has actually told me that people can change name/tempers if ownership is changing completely. I've done it a couple times on recerts for new owners. I don't think it's actually written anywhere as a rule, though. Maybe I should put a note up in my cert thread. *ponders*

I kinda doubt that stats would go with if the soq was given a new identity, but you'd have to doublecheck that.

I actually wanted to ask about this - because I had an issue with someone doing this. I gave all the baskets from my mare, Sakura's first breeding away, and the family had some RPs that are important for her development. The owner of one of the baskets then proceeded to give theirs away because they felt they couldn't RP enough, which is fair enough. The new owner changed name/temper. Is this really fair for gen 2+ soq? Because they obviously have a family/in-cannon history via RPs...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:37 am
Phail Ninja
Roniel Targaryen

I actually wanted to ask about this - because I had an issue with someone doing this. I gave all the baskets from my mare, Sakura's first breeding away, and the family had some RPs that are important for her development. The owner of one of the baskets then proceeded to give theirs away because they felt they couldn't RP enough, which is fair enough. The new owner changed name/temper. Is this really fair for gen 2+ soq? Because they obviously have a family/in-cannon history via RPs...

Yeesh, that does suck. o_o

I don't have the power to change that rule, so this is something you might need to start a new suggestion thread for.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas