Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Quest - Wrapping Up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:16 pm
Seph Baelzara
Two things:
1) http://sheetgen.dalines.net/wiki/WikiStart this is an important resource to help in CharGen
2) My plan is a Theurge Lupus Uktena. I think that's the right ordering.

I always go Breed, then Auspice, then Tribe. I think the book does too?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:17 pm
The Number Three
Ill be working on a character, yep yep

wahmbulance WARNING wahmbulance

A Philodox will get you, or whomever happens across it first, that fifth spot for sure.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:19 pm
Rain Yupa
Seph Baelzara
Two things:
1) http://sheetgen.dalines.net/wiki/WikiStart this is an important resource to help in CharGen
2) My plan is a Theurge Lupus Uktena. I think that's the right ordering.

I always go Breed, then Auspice, then Tribe. I think the book does too?

So it does...
Didn't seem right the way I put it, anyways o:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:26 pm
Also, before I forget, thanks for the link for the oWoD sheet generator!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:42 pm
here's my sheet then. I might stick with the google docs version since I like having all the dots filled, if that's alright.

Edit: Or rather, I can keep this one updated, but use the pdf one for my own reference.

Edit 2: *facepalm* or, I can notice that the saved version shows the filled dots, completely satisfying my aesthetic needs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm
Rain Yupa
I'm rusty on the things, but I'm unfamiliar with "Children of Crow" and "Servants of Unicorn"...

Ah, I saw them on the wiki. They were called Camps, so I assume they're like...subgroups within the Tribe.
; v ; The wiki wasn't very specific about what was from what, so I can be just the regular Tribe member if it's not in your books!  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:46 pm
Okay, I was looking up the details of the Rite of Passage, page 164 in the revised book. It says at the bottom, "Before the Rite of Passage, Garou are not yet Rank 1. Their teachers do not teach them any Gifts until the Rite of Passage is complete."

You also begin with 0 reknown.

You will also not be getting your freebie points... yet. Upon completion of your Rite of Passage, you will then be able to spend these points, as a reflection of your experiences. EDIT: SEE BELOW ON THE VOTE

Beyond that, character creation is normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:47 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
Rain Yupa
I'm rusty on the things, but I'm unfamiliar with "Children of Crow" and "Servants of Unicorn"...

Ah, I saw them on the wiki. They were called Camps, so I assume they're like...subgroups within the Tribe.
; v ; The wiki wasn't very specific about what was from what, so I can be just the regular Tribe member if it's not in your books!

They're essentially factions within each tribe. Some camps are listed in the main book, in the stories/narratives, but most are only listed in each tribe's tribebook.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:49 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
Rain Yupa

They're essentially factions within each tribe. Some camps are listed in the main book, in the stories/narratives, but most are only listed in each tribe's tribebook.

I was looking into it. I don't think Camps exist in the main rules, probably in some of the supplemental books. Kytana, can you verify? EDIT: I guess verifying preemptively works...

They supposedly grant you other bonuses, but that is a resource I'm not allowing (yet). You can claim it from a roleplaying point of view, but know that Garou that have not completed their Rite of Passage are not considered true Garou, and are second-class citizens. Odds are, you wouldn't be allowed in any such camps. No matter how old you are, you are still a "child" until you prove yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:54 pm
Let me ask all of you to vote on something concerning the Freebie Points...

Would you rather have them and not be allowed to spend them on Gifts, Rites, and Totems?

Or would you rather get them later and use them for whatever you want?

5 players, 5 votes. Majority rules in this case.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:04 pm
Considering I only had the gifts it says to choose at char creation, and no rites or totems, my vote is for limited now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:06 pm
I didn't know about any bonuses, so I'd be fine without them.
I was going for more of a roleplay standpoint, so I'll prove my way into the camp if I need to. ovo/

Also, I vote for the points now and earning our other stuff later~!  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:07 pm
One more vote for limited access now and it's set in stone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:11 pm
Homid Bone Gnawer Philodox  

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:17 pm
I've plans on using all 15 of them on things that may not be of the aforementioned three, so my vote in on lump sum.

Also!
What about the Totem?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas