Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Hunter's Moon - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:46 pm
[[need guys!]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:17 pm
[[Profiles, people! C'mon!]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:19 pm
[[Profiles, people! Let's get'em in!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:34 am
[[ONE GIRL NEEDED!]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:24 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:49 pm
[[Waiting on profiles!]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:52 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:53 pm
Calin Amanar
Themexxxxxxxxxx]Wardrobe

User ImageIt was late morning on a December morning in New York City. The temperature was exactly at freezing, causing the dew on the grass to freeze into tiny ice crystals. The people who passed below blew visible clouds of breath into the air. Up above, the clouds were thick and gray. Earlier, the local forecast predicted snow. At the moment, miniscule flurries drifted down from the darkened heavens. From behind the window's glass, the scene was surreal. Of course, everything that he watched appeared surreal.

Since Calin Amanar had become a ghost, he felt physically detached from reality. He was neither dead nor alive. He could not feel the winter's cold or eat a decent meal. Instead, he lived immortality in an irritating limbo he could not escape. Yet. He turned from the window and glanced at the supplies on Willa's worktable. Calin had given his mind a break from finding the various locations for the supplies. They still had a long way to go. For the dark arts, the supplies were often eons more complicated. Dark arts spells and castings usually required human body parts, bones, and organs. Of course, Willa was creating a human body for him. To do so required far more ingredients than the simplest spell.

He moved his ghostly body towards the table. Perched in the middle of the supplies was an ancient leather-bound book. It was open to a page that read the following:

Cast for physical body creation
For daemons, revenants, and specters

• One pair of human lungs (preferably untarnished)
  • The femur of a freshly murdered human man
  • The blood of a newborn human infant
  • The heart of a young, virgin human woman
  • One freshly harvested human brain
  • The tongue of an eloquent human man
  • The hands and feet of a strong human man
  • The skull of a wise hermit
  • A yard of dried human flesh
  • Pickled warlock's eyes
  • Crushed petals of the amaranth flower
  • Berries of the deadly belladonna
  • Ground bark of the acacia tree
  • Daemon blood burned black
  • A token of the resurrected creature

'Neath the light of a full moon, the human parts are to be placed on a table with a black cloth. A pentagram drawn of white chalk resides in the center. Another pentagram is drawn on the floor in front of the table. Have the creature to be resurrected stand within this pentagram. Body parts, except infant blood, will be lined within the table's pentagram on its outside edges. Place aside the creature's token. A bowl placed in the pentagram's center holds all other ingredients (not token), including infant blood. While chanting "Resurrectus sanctum, resurrectus unim," stir together the bowl's ingredients. Do this three times, then add the creature's token.

As so far, the casting ingredients attained were the plants, the skull, pickled eyes, the human flesh, the demon blood, and some killed things. The other things required murder, some of which was yet to come. The killed things they had were hands and feet of a strong man. However, the other ingredients that they had killed for were unsuitable. Thankfully, Calin had the insight to traverse to various outside states to get what they needed. If they had not, then surely hunters would have traced already traced them back. It was likely that the hunters were in a dire panic. After all, Calin's murders had been brutal. Most of them had involved hunters, which Calin did not mind.

A smirk quirked his lips at the edges. "Villa," he addressed the witch. His Translyvanian accent tinged his English. "Ven is the next full moon?"

OOC : xxx  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 am
User Image

●● the WITCH

ωιℓℓα נαηαι вяιgαηт

Willa's small apartment was cluttered at the moment. There were two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a kitchen merged with the living room. She didn't have much furniture, just a few things that were vital. Like the work table that Calin had decided to use for a while. She would help though, of course Calin couldn't do this without her. Willa turned her eyes from the table, to the very creature that stood next to the window. She often found herself studying him, trying to figure him out. She turned her attention from the Ghost in her presence, to a little black cat that started rubbing against her legs. She picked up her companion, Frankie, and walked into the kitchen. She set Frankie on the counter, who began meowing loudly. I know, I know. Baby's hungry." She spoke quietly, her accent was barely there. It was almost southern. Willa filled up Frankie's bowl with dry food and watched as the cat hungrily ate at it. She scratched Frankie's head and walked back into the living room.

Willa took caution when she was around Calin. She always kept one eye on him, because although she was a powerful witch, if he tried anything he could easily win against her. He was much older and much stronger than her. Willa sat in a tattered old recliner against the wall. She pulled her feet up and tucked them underneath herself. When Calin spoke, Willa thought about ignoring him. But she decided against it and told him anyways. "Few days, I s'pose." She said quietly. The full moon would rise in about four days. Willa couldn't help but wonder how they were to collect all of these things. She didn't mind killing a few people to get what they needed, she's killed plenty of people in the past. Too bad she didn't collect things from them, a few would probably come in handy right now. "What are we going to do?" She asked Calin in an almost inaudible tone.

User Image User Image

o o c;; wearing

The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it’s hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood
But you think that I can’t see

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 pm
User Image

Mischief

It was too cold for Mischief to be outside at the moment. Having grown up in the deserts of Colorado, New York winters were harsh, and Mischief found herself often in warm coffee shops and bakeries, enjoying a hot cup of hot chocolate with a shot of pumpkin in it, along with a nice, warm cream cheese pastry. This was where she was on this cold December morning. She had been chasing a lead but had hit a cold trail. She did not like being stuck in this frozen labyrinth of a city, but she was never one to give up on a mark.

Apparently, according to some of the older hunters, this particular mark was way out of her range, but Mischief was always out to prove herself, and rid the world of yet another evil being. Supposedly, there was another hunter in this case, but she had yet to run into them. What did it matter anyhow. This was her case, and if that hunter showed up, she would have to think about if she really wanted the help or not.

There was something else on Mischief's mind now though. The full moon was coming up soon. Four more days, more or less. She did not know this area well, and she sighed when she figured she would have to put aside her hunt to scope the area for her solitary confinement. She needed an underpopulated, and rather large area of preferably forest, but aside from Central Park, there seemed to be no such thing in New York. This posed a problem. Taking another sip from her hot chocolate, she glanced out of the window, watching the people on the sidewalk pass by, on their way to their important job or what have you. She wished her life could be that simple.

Player Advisor

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 am
<3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:06 am
Kiyiya Sakura

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Evoblack

Just keeping it at the top. heart  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:03 pm
x CatastrophicHeartbreak

[[Thanks, sweetie. I'm sorry I haven't replied. Partially, it's because I'm waiting for Wolfy. The other reason is because I've been busy with work for an online class. I'm sorry. I'll reply tomorrow!]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:47 am
(I understand [: I was trying to get Wolfy's attention too so she could post.)  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:39 pm
x CatastrophicHeartbreak

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Evoblack

Um... Bump? Please don't die!