Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:49 pm
Rehome Entry for Chism

Use the phrase "The noise behind him/her escalated" as the start of the prompt response and go from there! What is happening behind the Pokemon?

The noise behind him escalated, it sounded like a monster was behind him, crashing through the brush to get at him. Chism turned behind and saw nothing much to his dismay, eyes narrowing as he stared intently before he started to run again, abhorred he was having to run, and in his own little kingdom!

How dare someone crash into his home, and try to chase him off. Though he was madder at himself for giving into momentary fright and running away instead of standing his ground. Still, something in him had told him that flight was smarter than fight and he prided himself on being smarter than the average Pokemon. Of course he was. He was Chism after all and no one was better than he was.

The very idea made him snort peevishly, and he slowed in his running. A roar behind had his pace picking back up and with some surprising dexterity made quick work of climbing up a tall tree and staring down curiously at whatever was rampaging around down there.

His tree shuddered, a scratching noise like claws on wood could be heard, and Chism climbed higher, worried a moment that whatever it was had figured out how to climb.

Then...quiet. Utter silence. He held his breath listening hard, more than aware the flame on the end of his tail was giving him away but that couldn't be helped. He let out the breath with a relieved sigh...

Only to cry out in shock as the tree shuddered again...and again, swaying....breaking...toppling.

Chism was falling towards the ground...towards whatever was waiting. He saw glowing eyes, a waiting maw and he roared in rage, readying an attack when suddenly...

thump!

Chism sat up with a groan looking around. He'd fallen out of bed? Seriously? How plebeian was that? He hauled himself up out of bed and straightened it up a little, ignoring the sound of the storm in the trees rattling things, thumping things. Next time...no horror movies before bed he told himself, yawning and stretching out on his stomach and mentally shaking his head at himself in disgust. "Good thing no one saw me. No one can know I did that." he muttered to the darkness before he fell back asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:59 pm
Info from previous owners journal

Solo from previous owner

Quote:
Somewhere along the crag that made up the vast wilderness that many pokemon called home stood a single golden Charmander. Chism had been ditched, his brothers and sisters, after months of constant egotistical banter, allowed him to sleep only to leave him alone in the cold. You know what though? Chism couldn't care less, he was a strong young pokemon, not only that, but he was also the KING! His unique coat proved it, and the crown upon his head signified his royalty. With his golden skin he stood as a paragon among peons of the world, always holding himself in the higher regard as compared to others.

Though, tonight he would trade his kingdom for rescue; Chism found himself alone in the middle of a massive storm with rain falling heavily and lightning lighting up the sky. He was not meant for anything like this, Chism was royalty! He deserved to have the BIGGEST home to live in safely! Though, with large leaf in hand, the glistening Charmander marched through the crag in search for shelter.

As the rain pelted down Chism could do little more than stumble into caves owned by various residents in the mountains, most of which attacked after the Charmander demanded they leave in lieu of his royal arrival; obviously no one had manners or a sense of hierarchy here, especially a rather crude Onyx that literally collapsed his own home to force Chism to leave. Oh well, back to the search again. It took a while and at least twelve more run-ins with rude pokemon refusing to make way for the king, but the Charmander eventually found a rather meager inlet cave barely going more than twenty feet inside with a low eight food ceiling. It was perfect, and best of all, no inconsiderate pokemon to deny him his rest.

Once inside Chism gathered what small pieces of wood he could find within the cave and brought them together near the back of the cave as to make sure the inclement weather outside would not cause his excellency to freeze. With a quick ember the cave was lit with a small fire which emitted just enough warmth for Chism to feel the result of his drowsiness. With an elegant move of his hand he removed his crown and placed it on the rock floor beside him while he himself wrapped himself up in front of his fire. With the sound of the storm fading away the Charmander drifted off to Dreamland.

Star Finding from last owner

Quote:

A Hidden Starry Surprise!

Chism made his way around the large tree in which he found himself, it held details he himself found quite exquisite and a sort of craftsmanship of an artisan. He loved it, ornate trimming along the walls showed elegantly carved flame symbols along with various fire typed Pokemon chasing each other; whoever made this place knew exactly what they were doing, and if Chism knew who they were he would probably hire him to create a statue in his likeness. However, it appeared that the craftsman along with the original owner of this place was more than long gone; the further Chism looked throughout the corridors the more the Charmander felt sad about the previous owner.

Tables, counters, and chairs were covered in white, angel like sheets which in turn were covered in enough dust to make a Koffing cry; it truly had been a long time since anyone lived in this beautiful place, which made Chism worried as to why the previous owner had left. Though, if the previous King that lived here was indeed as amazing as the Charmander was imagining then it wouldn’t be too farfetched to say that he had simply moved to a more permanent home, perhaps something that wouldn’t catch fire in his presence. After this thought Chism dropped his worries, all that mattered was that he now had a home that was large enough to hold him and whatever direct subjects wished to serve with him.

While he no longer worried, the Charmander’s curiosity poked at him, something felt as though it was tugging him deeper and deeper within the tree, it made him want to search every inch of the area before satisfied, he found trinkets and other dull accessories that were left, though, a table in the middle of the main room Chism was going to choose for himself protruded upward, sending an awkward shape in the sheets. What happened next was not something the Charmander expected, as he yanked back the sheet a shining object toppled over onto the table and was sent rolling towards Chism. His eyes widened as the object collided with his belly, then closed, leaving the charmander in a heap on the ground unconscious.

Growth response from last owner

Quote:
When a wish is granted...

Chism woke up in a haze, the last thing he remembered was uncovering something in his new home when he was suddenly knocked out by a very bright object. As he awoke he discovered that the linen that covered the orb were now over him, but his body felt different, his hands felt further away from his head, and his legs felt even further. It was a sensation that confounded him, the only thing he could think of was the possibility he had grown into a Charmeleon but the moment he flexed his fingers he realized that he had too many digits, and as he felt his silky soft hair brush against the back of his neck he sprung up to inspect himself in a sheer panic.

Once on his feet Chism inspected his body, finding things that were NOT supposed to be there! Some things he could explain due to his own knowledge of his lineage, but the humanoid features terrified him. Strangely, he wasn't exactly too stunned, he had already met Jubilee, the strange human pokemon hybrid that was still very kind and not a crazy freak. Perhaps he was just lucky enough to be even more amazing above his subjects... Though, he was indecent, he needed clothing...

It was truly amazing, the home he had found, it was already so littered with various clothes that seemed to fit royalty perfectly. Once he was wearing clothing that accented his new dashing looks he went on his way, right out onto his balcony and then down the side of the tree.

Friends info from previous owner
Quote:

Ryder
The spunky Riolu that is protecting/assisting the Prince himself!
Chism's Thoughts- "He seems really strong! Very nice to have around."

Jubilee
The kind Togekiss/Raichu hybrid child that informed Chism of his place.
Chism's Thoughts- "She's really nice, I hope her human allows her to stay more often...

Chism Info set by previous owner

Quote:
Name: Chism
✫ Name Origin: Chism comes from Chisholm, which refers to a waterside meadow good for dairy farming and hence for producing cheesesi constellation.
✬ Gender: Male
✭ Stage: Child
✩ Orientation: Heterosexual
✫ Height: 4'10"
✬ Weight: 135 lbs
✭ Nature: Mild

✩ Personality: Chism was born to wear the crown, even from early life he knew he was special, his pure golden skin proved it! His orange brethren however grew tired of his prideful attitude and eventually left him behind. Chism now looks for his brothers and sisters all the while gracing other pokemon with his great presence.

✫ Likes:
Himself
Warm Places
Compliments
Fighting

✬ Dislikes:
Rain
Water
Bullies

✭ Moves:
- Scratch
- Growl
- Ember
- Smokescreen

★ Ability: Blaze

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:50 pm
Incinerate
(Chism learns his first Deino move and finds a new home!)

It was amazing this new body, these changes he'd undergone. After some extensive research into it all he realized he had some Deino DNA in him and wondered over the new possibilities that had opened before him with the new parts of him.

A slow smile slid across his lips. This was a good thing of course and merely once again reinforced his belief that he simply was that much better than everyone else.

Of course not long after he'd made these realizations that storm had hit and lightning had hit his home reducing it to a pile of smoldering wood to his dismay. He'd had to find shelter in a rotted tree to keep his flame from going out, which was of course the last thing he needed to have happen to him.

Now...here he was a week later and homeless. He was tired of scrambling to find places to sleep. Of scrounging for food. He deserved a proper home of course!

He was in a sorry state of mind really and kicking things as he walked. His clothing was muddy and dirty and even torn in a few spots, this was dreadful! As he kicked things his foot connected with something and sent it flying. Curiosity got the best of him or perhaps it was boredom for what else did he have to do just then...and he retrieved the kicked object.

"What in the world is this?" he looked it over and presed a button surprised as a little holographic projection began to play. "Someone must have lost this TM in the storm. Their loss is my gain." a grin crossed his lips as he realized this, and turned then towards a spot in the clearing he was in, the nearly gone stump a prime target and he felt his palms grow hot, and suddenly the stump was on fire...and then collapsed into a pile of ashes.

Incinerate was a highly effective move and one he could appreciate. "This Deino DNA is going to come in rather handy..." as he turned, he spotted a little cabin of sorts and as he approached realized it was abandoned. "Perfect. I needed a place anyhow." he stepped inside and looked around. Devoid of recent signs of life...decent shape. Two rooms...he nodded to himself.

"This will do quite nicely for the time being." it would be nice to sleep somewhere other than the dirt and other uncomfortable places. It had a few chinks in the walls but he could handle the bits of sunlight coming in, since it meant he was indeed inside somewhere and not exposed to the elements. It was a secure feeling being inside this cabin. With a worn note he sank down onto the bed and stretched out with a low groan a smile on his face. Things were really starting to fall into place. He'd stay here a day or two or so, rest up and all and from there he'd continue traveling. Searching. He hadn't seen the twins since that storm, and he was worried though he tried to hide that even from himself.

523 words  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:17 am
Lake Side Chat
(Eliot & Chism talk)

Eliot:
Eliot was visiting the lake for the third time that week. It was a nice place to get away from the cramped apartment, and most days both Brenny and Mei seemed busy. He wondered if they had their own places they went to. Maybe Mei had found some of her own kind and enjoyed spending time with them? Eliot didn't think there were any other celebi for Brenny to do the same: not that his brother minded, he thought. The magikarp boy wondered if he would ever learn to be so open. He had tried to communicate with the magikarp in the lake for weeks, with no sign of success. They seemed to fear him. Ugh.

Chism:
Chism had decided today needed to be a relaxing day. Aside from getting food to eat of course...but with that done, well he didn't have much to do. So he was merely wandering, observing the fact seasons were changing and it was getting cold.

What stopped him was the sight of an orange boy standing next to the lake. "Orange boy?" the words murmured softly to himself. Odd skin tone. He decided he should investigate, and so came closer, realizing it was another poke-child like him.

Eliot:
Eliot looked up, blinking. "Hey," he greeted Chism, recognizing him as a pokeperson. He wasn't sure exactly what Chism was--or rather, what he had been before he'd changed, but he didn't voice the question pressing at his lips. He thought it would be rude. "What are you doing here?" He asked, flashing the boy a smile.

Chism:
"Killing time, more or less. I needed a break from the tedium of day to day necessities, to just...be." Chism gave a chuckle as he spoke, and settled on a nearby rock, keeping himself and his tail a safe distance from the water, and looking down at the swimming magikarp. "What about you?" mild curiosity really. He picked up a small stone, and chucked it across the lake, watching it skip.

Eliot:
"Same," Eliot said, gesturing around. "Tired of the same old place and the same old things. So I come here to think as much as I can. I've tried talking to the magikarp in the lake, but they either won't talk or they think I'm a hungry human. Probably both." He shrugged. "My name's Eliot. What's yours?"

Chism:
"Ahh...yeah I could see that being a problem." he looked the boy over and smiled. "You're a magikarp too aren't you? Just slightly more humanized now and all?" he nodded at the given name. "I'm Chism, nice to meet you. So, why're you trying to get them to talk?"

Eliot:
"Yes," Eliot smiled at being recognized. "I found a star and tried to give it to a girl--" a beautiful girl. A wonderful girl. A girl he wanted to spend he rest of his life with. "And I fell asleep. So she took me home. I've been living there since." He hesitated at the question. "Sometimes my brother talks too much and doesn't listen enough. So I try to find someone else to talk to."

Chism:

"You like this girl it sounds like." he mused quietly, and skipped another rock over the lake, relaxing a little. "Another magikarp? Your brother I mean? Still has to be nice having someone to talk to...or be talked at anyhow."

Eliot:
Eliot blushed. "Er. Yeah. I do." It was easier to admit than he thought it would be. It was nice, having another boy to talk to. "Oh, no. He's a celebi," he said. "I guess. He talks a lot but he doesn't say much, really I guess." He wasn't sure how to explain. "He doesn't tell me what he's thinking."

Chism:
He couldn't help but laugh some at the blush, it was an amusing thing to him honestly. "A celebi?" his head tilted some. Interesting. "So a lot of noise but no information from him it sounds like?" he didn't know how that worked.

Eliot:
"Yeah. A lot of noise, but he never tells me what he's feeling or anything." He shrugged. "Its always 'I think Daddy would like this' or 'Do you think Daddy's happy?'" He rolled his eyes. "Its like he hasn't got his own feelings. I can't stand it." He'd needed to get away. "Do you have a girl you like?"

Chism:
"Sounds like a real pain to deal with. How old is your brother anyhow?" simply curious once again. Though look at a brow raise and he laugh. "Me? No. Not found anyone worthy of my affection. Maybe when I'm a bit older. I'm not in a rush. First I gotta get a better place to live than I have now." it made sense to him.

Eliot:
"No idea. He says he hatched last winter but celebi are supposed to come from the future." He shrugged. "No?" He asked. He was slightly surprised. After all, the third person he had met was the person he wanted to be with most. "Me too," he said. "When I'm older I'll find a good place for us to live."

Chism:
"Sounds like a real pain in the tail." he chuckled some and threw his last rock into the water amused by the spazzing fish in the water. "Mmm nope. The few girls I've met....while interesting, not my type." at all. He was thinking of Truffles and Olivia, and chuckled. "I'll find the right person for me eventually."

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:04 am
I'm going to be a star?
(Chism gets an unexpected job!)

After all those weird storms in the forest, the fires the floods, etc Chism finally grew tired of being uprooted constantly and left the forest area. He worried about the eevee's he'd met and somewhat befriended. Though truth be told he worried about Aatami more than Truffles. She was well equipped to take care of herself, unlike him, or so he felt.

So, he'd headed into the nearest city, and started to wander through it. After several days there he'd lucked into new clothes one evening that he found just sitting there and without second thought took them, before he headed to a park he'd located. It was dark and no one was around so he carefully cleaned up with the water in the lake there. Not the best, but it helped him feel cleaner!

Once he was clean his old clothes which were rather stained and torn were discarded in a trash can while he was wearing new clothes that seemed to have been made for him. Classy, casual...all Chism.

Finding a bench to sleep on that night was added bonus and he had a great sleep before he moved along. Life grew progressively easy for him in the city. A few human women seeing him staring into bakeries or other places would buy him food, or give him money so he could buy things with comments of 'Such a nice looking boy shouldn't be standing here looking so hungry'

He'd been standing near a small ice cream stand, trying to figure out what the stuff was when an older woman bought him one and he ate it curiously. While he was doing that, looking almost like a kiddy GQ ad for ice cream he heard a man exclaim behind him. "You there, boy! You're absolutely perfect!" Chism blinked at him slowly, green eyes focusing on him curiously over his ice cream as he took another lick, before grinning. "Yes, go on...." there was some of that old ego surfacing he knew, but the man laughed. "I like your attitude. You have the look I'm wanting. I make commercials. I want to make you a star kid!"

~

Chism even now thought back to that, it'd been a couple months at this point since he'd been approached by the man who was now his agent as well as a producer...whatever that was. He didn't care. He just knew he stood in front of a camera, said some lines, looked good, got fawned over...and got given...what was it called? Money? He didn't know. There was a woman who helped him take care of it, he didn't much care about it.

The one thing he did like was the small little apartment he'd been gotten to live in. Oh sure he had someone come in to help him learn to use everything, because what would he have known about any of it...but now, he was adapted to things. The shower proved to be a problem at first, but even that, he managed in time.

He never would have thought he'd be not only a city dweller, but a star! It was perfect. Well almost. He still worried about Aatami...hoping the eevee boy was okay. He was his only real friend after all.

546 words  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:05 pm
Lights! Camera! Leafeon! What?
(Chism and Aatami reunite after changes.)

Chism
Chism was tired of standing there. They’d gotten there just after the university had started up for the day and they’d been filming almost all day. There had been a brief break for lunch but that had been hours ago. At this point he was coming off a short break of drinking some luke warm bottled water.

“Alright, places. Ready and….action!”

Chism broke into a bright smile as the director began to talk. “Wow! I want to go to Westwood University when I’m older! This place is amazing…” his words droned on in that chipper, cheery voice until he delivered all the words, only relaxing when he heard “Cut! Excellent job Chism! Now then lets…” he tuned out the words with a low sigh rubbing a hand over the back of his neck.

He was dressed a lot more casually these days. His hair was looser, hanging around his shoulders at this point, and in jean and a tshirt. He’d been constructed a bit to look like an excited child…which he supposed he was in a way. Still he was content to wait for his next scene. Which was the same line said in another section of the school. He recited his lines again, and he let out a deep sigh. Almost done for the day…so close… “Hey Chism! Over here, one more take.” He pushed away from the tree, and there went that smile, his line and “Cut! Wrap! We’re done for the day, great job Chism, as always.”

Aatami
It was a big buzz on campus to know that there was a film crew just outside. Aatami himself wasn't all that concerned with it, though he had been just as curious as the rest. Through the windows of his class buildings he'd seen crews moving equipment around the campus, and it wasn't as if he could just walk away without taking a peep.

That being said when he got to work that was all they could talk about. Aatami had been extremely grateful when his boss had handed him an armful of books for a campus delivery, and shipped him out. The chattering had been insane! A normally quiet library turned into gossip central, but it brought a smile to his face. It was nice to see people so excited about something good for a change.

"Hey Chism!"

Aatami stilled. He was leaning backwards to keep from dropping the books, and his glasses had slipped down his nose to perch on the end. Had he...? Surely it couldn't be. Looking around, Aatami gave into curiosity and walked towards the shoot. At first he couldn't get in close enough around all the gawkers and red tape. When he heard the name again, Aatami stood up on his tippy toes to take a peep...and saw a golden haired child with a flaming tail.

Of course when he panicked he dropped the books in his arms and quite a few hit fellow students. Some cursed him, others talked about him as he went about picking up his load. "...isn't that the young genius?" "...little young to be here..." "..What's his name? Aatami?" "...little quiet, probably a serial killer." Some helped him out, but he was already pushed from the circle and could no longer get a look. But that had been Chism, for sure!

Chism
He was aware of the crowd, there was always a crowd at shoots and he was a little too used to it by this point. He was standing under an umbrella, aware of some commotion nearby though he paid little attention until a name cause his attention and his head swiveled in that direction green eyes lighting up as he moved towards the crowd. Gold and blue fingers reached and parted the crowed he had no time for them to be in the way, but they were making things difficult.

Oh for fu….

“MOVE IT! Trying to get through here.”

Of course his yelling ruined the spot being filmed and he had no cares. Finally he half shoved a girl out of the way looking for that familiar Eevee and not seeing anyone he recognized. “Aatami!? I thought I heard someone say that name… Aatami!?” yes, yelling again. To hell with the commercial. Was it the right Aatami? His heart hammered painfully in his chest. His friend had been missing so long now….

Aatami
Aatami was moving to place the books on a nearby bench. He stretched, placing a hand on the small of his back with a little sigh. How was he going to get through...? Worriedly he bit his bottom lip and turned back to the crowd. Would Chism even want to see him again? He was doing acting, and that was a pretty big deal.

But then the crowd started to part ways, and he saw him. This Chism was different from what he remembered; more lax in his appearance, but still just as commanding when he moved. It made Aatami's heart swell with hope. "Chism!" He moved closer, worn sneakers weaving around wiring that had been set up for the shoot. "I'm right here!"

Chism
His green eyes scanned the crowd, someone was calling his name but he didn’t see anyone he recognized. Where was he? This was frustrating him to no end, and he clamped his jaw shut before he went off on someone again.

From the corner of his eye he saw someone moving towards him around the lights and wiring and he looked that way, saw it was a stranger and deflated a little a hand brushing through his hair and dropping to his side with a sigh. He swore he’d been called. “Right where!? Oh holy hell people move would you? I hear him but can’t see him!” he heard some indignation at his swearing and didn’t care.

Aatami
Hazel eyes wavered. Did he...? Aatami felt his ears fall as he stopped so close of coming up beside of Chism. He didn't recognize him at all, but then again, he had changed a lot. What did you expect?

"I'm right here!" Aatami called out again, this time desperately as he clutched the front of his cardigan. "Stop cursing, and look in front of you. I've changed a bit, but it's still me." Even as his spoke his voice was a little loud, but soft, and nervous, so very nervous.

Chism
Chism’s eyes cut quickly to the Leafeon standing there beside him and he frowned slightly in surprise. But Aatami is… his thoughts were jumbled. How was this Aatami? This leafeon? He couldn’t figure it out.

It was the others actions though. His demeanor. That nervous voice. Chism realized he did know him. That it was the shy eevee boy he knew and he broke into a broad grin. “Holy Arceus it is you! Look at you! You evolved!” he was hugging the other tightly then, before pulling away and holding him out at arms length marveling. “What are you doing here!? I’ve been looking for you for so long…that huge storm happened and…” he was aware people were staring at them, and he growled in warning at them. Less up tight, but still quick to anger at points

Aatami
Aatami reached up to touch his earring, which still carried a shard of the leaf stone he had worn as a pendant. "No foolin'." Giving a little smile, he lowered his hand and grasped the edges of his sleeves. His smile broadened considerably and he wrapped his arms around Chism. The height difference was something else... definitely odd, but it felt good to see him again. "I did! Recently too, so it's all strange to me as well. Sometimes I don't know who I'm looking at in a mirror."

He held onto Chism's hands, ears higher and perkier. The only time he let go was to push his glasses back up onto his face. "I got swept away, in the storm..." Aatami shuffled his feet on the pavement. "There was a flood and it took away the tree house. I would have died if I hadn't been saved by this girl named Lyla. She- Truffles! Did you find Truffles? Have you talked to her? Is she alright?!" Realizing he was drawing more attention, and seeing Chism's reaction to it, Aatami looked back at his books.

"Since you're done filming, want to make a delivery with me? It'll be quieter there, since it's the art building."

Chism
He reached up, fingers touching the shard hanging there and smiled. “That looks awfully familiar.” He remembered the pendant the other hand before. There was a nod from him at the question and he raised a hand towards the director in farewell a tense nod given. He was annoyed at the interruptions at this point.

“Lead the way, and we’ll talk. But no I haven’t seen her. I got left homeless and I found my way here after a time. Well the city… and after a few weeks or so here I got a job doing that whole acting thing. Weird huh? So you’ve not seen your sister since? What if…she’s changed too? I mean I didn’t recognize you and I know you…though she’s your sister so she’d probably know you anyhow. Twin bond thing or something?” he reached for some of the stack and smiled. “I’ll help.”

Aatami
"Thanks." He really didn't have to help, but it was nice, never the less. Aatami scooped up his books, and after a mini-balancing act, righted himself steadily enough to start walking. "Oh Chism, I am so sorry. That storm was one of the worst. The weather was insane for a while, and it hasn't really gotten better, has it?" He'd heard reports on the news. Something about a shrine. It was all very vague. "Do you need a place to stay? I'm renting a room with some other students, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

Chism, the actor. It was odd to think about at first, but it really made a lot of sense. He had presence that would be good for the silver screen. Aatami's entire demeanor seemed to drop, even as he was walking down the sidewalk. "I-I hadn't thought...do you think it's possible?" Shaking his head, Aatami tried his best not to think about that right now. She had to be out there somewhere, but right now he was wholly dedicated to his friend. "It's pretty surprising seeing you here. What are the odds?"

Chism
He had no issues carrying the books, and he looked down at them curiously. He’d never really messed with a book before and he opened one curiously. Strange things. Scripts were different. Short amount of lines and all. A phrase or two in general and usually told to him. This was…weird.

“It’s hard to say. I didn’t know we could still evolve once we became more…people like.” It was strange! Though here smiled. “I have a small apartment. It’s something that is provided for me. I have this woman…what’d they say she is…personal assistant or something…anyhow she takes care of the things I need like that. Keeping the apartment paid up, etc. You should come over some time. If…if you want to I mean…” how uncertain he sounded then! Maybe he wouldn’t want to!

Aatami
Watching Chism out of the corner of his eye brought a smile and a little laugh to Aatami. He was looking at it like he'd found an undiscovered Poke'mon and wasn't pleased with the results.

"I didn't know we could either, until it kind of happened." Aatami shrugged and took a right, going up a short flight of steps into the art building. Thankfully a few students, and artistically gifted poke'mon were leaving as he entered. Bracing his back against the door he held it open for Chism. "I'm glad. It's nice to know you're being taken care of." Oh how he worried, but now...now he was more at ease. Smiling brightly, Aatami seemed to beam. "Of course! Just let me know when you want me over and I'll drop by if I don't have class or work."

Chism
“What are the purpose of these things anyhow?” he was still rifling through the pages with a wondering expression, unable to really decipher their use. That lack of proper reading didn’t help either he was sure, but really…

“Well that’s good to know then, I really hadn’t thought about it being possible though until seeing you.” It was an interesting learning experience that was for sure! He stepped through the door and waited right there looking around with wide eyes. He’d never been inside any sort of school before. “You can come over anytime. Tonight if you want?” he smiled at the other as he said that. “I’ll get my address from Angie. I’m sort of driven around given my age.” He actually sounded sheepish about this!

Aatami
"The pur-what?" Aatami sputtered, his glasses slipping back down his nose as his eyes widened in shock. "Books are a fountain of knowledge that can never run dry! Without them I would haven't have been able to come here to study." And honestly, it was the only reason he had never gone to work with Truffles when they lived together. It hurt that she had to shoulder that on her own, but Aatami spend all day in the library, so the librarian's always fed him random odds and ends. It checked out.

There were a handful of students mingling about, talking about various things, sometimes with Professors and Poke'mon alike. Aatami walked through the foyer to the elevator and pressed the up button. "Maybe you'll evolve when you grow." He quipped, then thought on it. "It's probably a good thing we met now. If you think I've changed, I can't imagine what you'll look like." Something cool, he knew that much! The doors dinged open and Aatami walked in. He reached out to give Chism a little bump with his hip. "Tonight sounds great. I can't drive either, and I couldn't afford a car even if I could. So I've got these." Lifting his foot, Aatami showed that while his sneakers were old, obviously hand me downs, they had little wheels in them. If a button was pressed they became skates.

Chism
“Oh…I’ve never really needed to use one before…” he sounded very sheepish as he said that a slight blush on his cheeks as he saw the others surprise. He ducked his head a little in his embarrassment at his ignorance on books but gave the other a wry smile.

Chism listened to the conversations as they went past, trying and failing to make sense of what he heard them talking about. Though his head lifted as he looked at the other curiously. “You think I might? I mean…I’m not really normal…” he waved a hand at himself to indicate his mixed genes. Though his eyes widened at the shoes. “Whoa…those are kind of cool. You know though if you tell me where you live I can send my driver to come get you…if you want…?”

Aatami
"Oh." Aatami's flush was bright, seeing as he had stuck his own foot inside of his mouth. Trust him to find a way to make a friend uncomfortable after seeing him after so long! "I'm sorry, I didn't mean...I just..you should try reading some, sometime, when you want to." He pressed the button for his floor and lowered his foot. "I'll have to write it down when we get rid of these. I've never been in a car before, it should be fun." Aatami had seen plenty of them before, even watched passengers in movies, but this would be his first time! "I think...you will, but it will be a lot different than mine. You're unique and special, so why wouldn't your evolution be the same way?" When the bell dinged, he looked up and saw the lit number. "This is our floor. Make sure to keep your voice down; classes are still going on."

Chism
There was another blush from him and he reached out a hand resting on the others arm. “I…well I really don’t know how. I more or less get told my lines…and I repeat them. I memorize them easily…maybe….if you want..sometime…you can try to teach me?”

He wasn’t the cocky, self assured child that Aatami and Truffles had met in the woods, or the sickly one who’d nearly died from a storm and was saved by Aatami. Now, he was just uncertain and shy about asking this from the other. He couldn’t help a suddenly pleased smile at the others compliment though. “You think? Well…I hope you’re right then. Sometimes I worry about what I’ll look like if I change…seeing as I’m not normal.” He looked up at the ding and gave a nod, curiosity burning in his eyes. Classes?

Aatami
Aatami looked down at Chism's hand on his arm, and nodded. "You've done well without having been taught, and if it's really okay with you, I would love to help anyway I can." Although he wasn't much of a teacher, he did his way around books and reading. There was such a soft side to this version of Chism that it made Aatami want to hold him and never let go. It was one of the most adorable and heart pulling things he'd seen yet. "You're normal to me. Chism is Chism, and that's how it should be." Shifting his books, he led the way out of the elevator and down a hallway. Though most doors were closed some were open, showing various professors in different levels of their lectures. Aatami turned into a room at the end of the hall, an office of sorts for the building itself. "We've got a delivery for Dr. Haler." To which the receptionist just pointed them to a shelf to sit the books on. After Aatami emptied his arms and got a signature on a piece of paper validating the delivery, he turned to Chism. "Where to next?"

Chism
“Well the guy who hired me to do the acting thing said I was just what he was looking for. Pretty sure it’s the fact I stand out a lot.” And he was quite aware of this fact that whole blue on gold he had going on and all!

As they passed doors he was peering into them curiously, and shook his head slightly. People liked to sit inside at those weird tables all day? Really? Some of the professors sounded very boring and others sounded quite entertaining but still, he couldn’t imagine sitting inside like that.

Once the books were dropped off, he gave a shrug and laughed. “How much longer till you’re done working? I don’t really have anywhere to be. I’m done for the day, so I can leave whenever I want. I don’t mind hanging around if you have awhile yet. I think I’m afraid if I leave right away I’ll lose track of you again.” Like this had been nothing more than a dream.

Aatami
Aatami shifted his crossbody satchel over his chest. "Actually, since I did a delivery for a co-worker they let me go early. " He didn't mention the only reason he had done the delivery was because he wanted to escape the hype of the commercial. Chism didn't need to know that part. Pondering the predicament, he held out his hand to the smaller male. "Come on, I've got an idea."

Chism
“An idea? What do you have in mind?” he was glad to leave the quiet area they’d been in. While he wasn’t a very loud child, he still preferred not being in such quiet indoors! There was a soft chirping sound in his pocket and he pulled out his phone. “Hello? Oh…okay no that’s fine thank you for letting me know. Goodbye.” He hung up and smiled. “Well that was nice. Seems I don’t have to work tomorrow like I was supposed to.” He didn’t have the details, but that was fine. A day off wasn’t so bad.

Aatami
"You'll have to wait and see." Aatami winked. This time he led Chism to a set of wide stairs, since it wasn't very far from where they were to the first floor. He was quiet through Chism's phone call, but a worry had gripped him. Was he being called back to work? Chewing on the inside of his cheek he waited through the call and perked up considerably when he found it was the opposite of what he had feared. "That's awesome! I don't have to go in to class until the afternoon, so we've got the whole night." He led the way out of the art building, pointing out and chatting about various other buildings his saw. "That's for the Math department...Business and English...Education, I think?..." Aatami walked further away from the main body of campus to a larger building, one that looked like a gymp and went in through a side door. He bypassed the jockier areas and opened yet another door....into a small bowling alley. "Up for a game?"

Chism
Chism gave Aatami a grin, running a hand through his hair and mussing it slightly, but not caring. It had some weird styling product in it and he didn’t like it well. That was loosening the strands up a little. Though here he grinned at the others words. “Well I won’t keep you up all night, that class thing sounds important. But at least we can hang out for awhile in the mean time.” It was a good thing, it felt so nice seeing him again really! He listened as things were pointed out most of it going over his head entirely.

The bowling alley was a strange sight, a bit loud and he frowned a little trying to make sense of the place. “What….is this place?” he shrugged at the question and smiled. “Sure, but you’ll have to explain to me what we’re doing.” He was a lot more relaxed than he had been previous times. Able to admit when he didn’t know something or understand instead of blustering through it like he would have in the past.

Aatami
Aatami felt lighter than he had in weeks. There was a certain amount of stress he had been keeping bottled up since all of the changes, and he hadn't been adjusting to his aging well at all, but now...Now he felt as if things were finally starting to click into place.

"It's a bowling alley. My roommates brought me here my first night on campus. I-I think it's a pretty fun game, but if you don't like it, we can leave." He moved over to an empty lane, and sat his bag down in one of the chairs. "Okay, so, you get a bowling ball, put three of your fingers in the hole and put it down the lane like that guy-" He pointed to a few other students, a few lanes down. "-to see if you can knock down any of the pins. You want to try to knock down as many as possible. Just make sure you don't step over the line painted on the floor, either."

He shifted, dropping off more things. "Most places will make you wear bowling shoes, but since there are so many kids here, they don't really care."

Chism
“Bowling alley. I’ve never seen one before…it’s noisy.” A simple observation as he looked around it. “I’d like to try it Aatami.” He smiled warmly at the teen as he said that, reaching out to rest a hand on the others arm and squeezing gently.

He looked at what the others were doing curiously, and gave a nod before he was looking at the racks of bowling balls, the first he picking up nearly making him topple over. ”AH! that one was heavy! With a struggle he got it back up…and carefully checked a couple others before settling on a bright green one that wasn’t as ungodly heavy as the first. “Would you go first? So I can watch a little closer…please?”

He’d developed better manners since the last time they’d run into one another, that much was obvious! His eyes were all over the place, trying to take it all in, and make sense of it. Maybe watching Aatami would help.

Aatami
“Yeah, but you get used to it.” Aatami hadn’t been used to all the newfangled things in the world when he got here. In many ways he was still a greenhorn, but it was nice.

He panicked when Chism underestimated the weight of the bowling ball. Rushing over he held his arms out without really touching anything. “I’m sorry, Chism! I should have told you. Y-y-yeah, sure, I’ll go first.” Testing out a few he picked up a grey ball with white striations. Taking a deep breath Aatami walked up to the bowling lane, put his fingers into the wholes and gave it a toss. Half of the pins on the right side went down. Aatami was so surprised by his good luck that he jumped up into the air and pumped his fists. “That’s the first time I’ve not go a gutter ball!” He beamed.

Chism
“I’m sure you do…it’s not quite so loud to me now as it was when we first came in. Just takes practice, right?” a crooked smile given as he said that. He’d had to get used to quite a bit upon coming into the city, but he was adapting well. This was no different he wagered.

“It’s alright, I shouldn’t have assumed they were all the same weight.” There was a warm laugh as he said that, a shrug. He watched how Aatami came up to a line, stopped, and threw the ball. Curious. He blinked at the other jumping in the air pumping his fists and laughed louder, his smile a lot toothier now. “You’re more outgoing now…its an interesting change.” Not a bad one, just new.

Aatami
Aatami swung his hands and grinned back to Chism over the rim of his glasses. "Just got a lot to be happy for today, you know?" He wasn't even sure he'd ever get to see his friend again in his lifetime, but that wasn't the case anymore! Stuffing his small hands into the pockets of his cardigan, he sashayed around off 'center stage' and plopped down into a seat. "So...do you still do a lot of fishing, or do you have people to fish for you now?"

Chism
“I’m really glad to hear that you’re so happy.” He was! It was a very nice thing to see in the other. He watched as the other pull his arm back, brought it forward and released the ball, and he watched as it moved along the lane and crashed into the pins. Looks easy enough! He got his own ball picked up sort of awkwardly and moved to where his friend had been standing. The question about fishing though it made him laugh. “No, I don’t fish anymore. No where nearby to go unfortunately. I haven’t eaten fish in awhile in fact. Though they tried to get me to eat something called sushi awhile ago. That was strange.” It was!

Finally he was copying what the other had done, and he watched the ball come off his fingers not at all smoothly and almost hop across the lane…and straight into the gutter which made him frown some, brows furrowing as he turned to the other, before giving a wry smile. “Looks like I’m not very good at this…”

Aatami
Aatami pulled his legs underneath him in a sort of crossed motion before sitting Indian style in his seat with his tail laying over the back. His arms were strewn haphazardly over his lap as he watched Chism, hoping that the younger boy would do an ever better job bowling than himself! "Sushi? I've heard of it, but I've never tried it. Since I get to be a little pickier about what I can eat I've sworn off meat for the most part." Of course he didn't mention how much cheaper vegetables were over meat. A college budget could only stretch so far!

Wincing, he scrunched down into his seat and watched as the gutter ball disappeared back into the lane. That frown all, but disappeared when Chism looked at him, however, and was replaced with an encouraging smile. "I wasn't any better when I started either, so don't worry about it." Standing, Aatami moved to take up his ball a second time and moved to his lane.

Chism
“You don’t eat meat? Really?” that seemed sort of surprising realty. “If I’d known that the first time we met, I could have found some berries or something for you.” Well it was true. He’d been foraging long enough he’d gotten good at finding edibles anywhere he wandered. It was just a matter of taking the time to find them.

He sat down when the other got up, a laugh given. “I consider that a practice throw. That was a weird sort of feeling trying to do that. So maybe I’ll have a better idea of what to do next time. Practice makes perfect right?” at least he wasn’t too bothered by the fact he apparently really sucked at this at this point.

Aatami
"Really! I didn't much life it before, but food was food, and who was I to complain? You worked so hard at catching it, too, and Truffles..." Trailing off, Aatami took a moment for his veneer of calm happiness to drop and real worry to cross onto his features. It didn't last long, and before he could take in a deep breath he was back up with a rod of steel holding his back straight.

"Practice throw or maybe you really do just suck." Aatami teased over his shoulder. He stepped up to the lane, shook out his shoulder, and gave his ball a toss. It rolled slowly for a while and hit the gutter...but not before taking two pins down with it. Aatami slipped his hands back into his pockets and jumped up briefly onto the balls of his feet with a frown. "Welllll apparently I suck too."

Chism
He could see the others shoulders sort of slump, ears droop…and he could tell his friend was worried about his sister. “I wouldn’t worry too much about her. She’s tough as nails that one, I’m sure she’s getting along just fine where ever she is. You two had been through a lot before we ever met, I’m sure she can handle anything coming her way now.” He didn’t like seeing the other upset in any way he was realizing.

“Maybe I do suck…though looks like we’re sucking together at this point.” He snickered some and eased back to his feet and picked the ball back up nails sliding over the surface a moment, before he was taking a deep breath, and sort of scrunching up his face and giving it a throw…only to watch in amazement as it took off down the lane and crashed into a couple pins. “I hit something!” why yes, very pleasantly surprised!

Aatami
If she is even still alive. Aatami tried not to think like that too much, but sometimes it was hard. Chism was right, though. If Truffles had somehow managed to live through that terrible flood, then she wouldn't have given up hope of seeing him again. His twin was a fighter; she would scrap by as best she knew how, and he had to keep that in the forefront of his mind. "I really hope you're right, Chism."

Shaking out his melancholy, Aatami didn't take his seat again this time. Rather, he stood so he could watch every move Chism made and when he hit the pins Aatami squealed, jumped up into the air once more. "That's amazing! And on your second try, too! Oh, oh oh wait a minute..." Aatami turned around once...twice..three times in a mad dash to find his satchel and when he did he dug around for a full minute before pulling out a cellphone that could only have gotten to look the way it did by surviving a nuclear fallout. "Just a minute..." He waited for it to power on and when it did Aatami moved over to Chism. "Can I take your picture?...Not in a creepy fan way and if you don't want to do it, I understand, but I thought...well, we're having fun and I missed that, and I missed you, and..."

Chism
“I’m sure I’m right. I’m hopeful you’ll find her again like you did me, and then you’ll see for yourself.” He did hope he wasn’t just speaking nonsense and that the others sister was indeed just fine. She seemed tough though, then again no matter how strong you were a flood could seriously mess you up.

There was a blink and a laugh though he was blushing some, and there was a nod of his head. “Uhm…sure. That’s fine really. Just no selling the video off to some news tabloid or something.” He was smiling broadly now though, teasing the other. He didn’t think Aatami would sell it off, but he couldn’t help but tease his friend. He saw the state of the others phone and laughed. “Wow…that thing has seen better days…”

Aatami
Aatami ducked his head with a little flushed smile. "As if I could even talk to someone like that. It will stay safe with me; trust me." He fiddled with the buttons for a bit, trying to remember where the picture setting was..."My roommate said if I could find a phone he would put me on...on his phone plan?" Aatami twisted her brow. Even he wasn't for sure what that was. "It was cheaper than getting one myself. I found it in a parking lot and I bought a charger online so it all worked out." He smiled broadly and stood away from Chism a bit. "Okay, picture time. Get ready and...3...2..1."

Chism
"I'm just teasing you Aatami, I know you wouldn't do that." he trusted the other implicitly for some reason. Chism had a ball in his hand and he held it up awkwardly in his photo though he was smiling brightly. He was happy and it showed! "Here let me get one of you. Hand me your phone." he'd use his own later, he wanted a picture of his friend. Though... "Wait a moment.." he yanked his own phone out pressed a button and stood close to Aatami, holding it out to take a picture of the two of them together.

Aatami
Aatami held his hand up infront of his face to hide the snort that came out with his laugh. He took a few snapshots, as if unsure whether or not his camera would actually take any decent pics. "O-f me? But I don't-" Squeaking, he moved into the shot and smiled, if not a little sheepishly. Pictures always made him feel a little odd. Chism was the star him, not him! "Do you..do you know how to make that one a background picture?"

Chism
"Of course of you! You're my best friend so why wouldn't I want pictures of you?"he was laughing some, and he fiddled with his phone a moment and got the photo set as his background. "Want me to send it over to you? Or just take a couple of us on your phone?" he was sure Aatami would want the pictures too. He finally set the bowling ball down though, and there came his phone up again, his free arm suddenly snaking around the teens waist and pulling him close. "Smile!"

Aatami
"You didn't have to make that one your background picture! I just wanted it on mine, you can change it back if you want to." Aatami was all flustered now, and biting his bottom lip. His glasses slid down his nose. He tried to speak again, but was caught off guard with Chism pulling him close. Aatami smiled out of reflex, his cheeks still red. Still, standing like that wasn't very comfortable, so he got down on his knees, gave Chism a big hug and smiled more naturally into the camera. "How would you send these to me? I mean, you don't have to, that's got to be a lot of work. First you'd have to take the card out, print them, then mail them..."

Chism
Oh look at Chism laugh softly and of all things he kissed the teens cheek, though he was blushing a little as he pulled away. "You're adorable... your phone isn't able to have pictures sent to it? You really need a better phone... what about email? I can email them to you. As for your phone lets see...." he snagged that phone and fiddled a moment, and managed to get the one in question set to Aatami's phone. "Also, not changing mine back so hah."

Aatami
Aatami just blushed and smiled like a little idiot. "I'm not really sure if it is or not. I heard some people talk about texting before, but I've only ever called on it." Even then he had no contacts programmed into it; all of the numbers were memorized in his head. "I do have an email account though." He scrounged around in his satchel once more for a paper pad and a pen. When he had it written down he handed it to Chism. "If I'm adorable then you're weird. A good weird, but weird."

Chism
He took the paper with the email on it and while he was messing with his phone got it set under a contact for Aatami. It was the best way for him to not lose it. He also then forwarded the photos he’d taken to that email address. “Here, put your number in. I’ll try sending them over to you…and maybe show you texting. I got a crash course in those things awhile back.” A wry smile was given as he said that, rubbing the back of his neck self-consciously. “I’m really glad you saw me, you know that?”

Aatami
Aatami typed in his number, albeit a little slower than most kids his age. "I don't think I'll ever catch up on all of this stuff." He motioned to the phone. Phones, computers, traffic lights...ugh. It was all just a big pain! It made him miss the forest. Looking up, Aatami nodded and handed the phone back to Chism. "I'm just glad I was hallucinating. It means a lot to me to be able to talk to you again."

Chism
“I have to admit, it’s a bit overwhelming. It was really weird the first month or so I was here. As for you…well I didn’t think I’d ever see you again and I’ve never been so glad to be so wrong before today.” He was smiling happily at the other even as he realized people were starting to notice him…and not just in a ‘Hey this isn’t a college kid here’ but a ‘Hey! This guy is famous!’ way. He pocketed the phone and paper then, looking around slightly. “Uh Aatami…we…or at least I may want to go…starting to draw attention. Though you might want to go to…so they don’t bother you with questions.” He kept his voice low as he spoke not wanting to draw even more attention!

Aatami
Aatami hadn't even noticed the growing crowd, or the incessant murmuring. His ears folded down against his head as he looked around for a quick escape. "The door just leads out to a bigger hallway. They'll catch you faster...ugh..." Biting his lip he looked around, and noticed a service entrance near the back of the bowling lanes. Picking up his satchel slowly, Aatami shouldered it and slipped his phone into his pocket. "Stand up slowly, and then....RUN." Grabbing Chism's hand Aatami took off down the lane. He slipped past a few bowlers, almost tripped on the smooth surface and reached for the door.

Chism
Chism let out a whooping laugh as the teen grabbed his hand and they took off on a mad dash, his blonde hair fluttering madly in the onslaught of wind as they ran, hand squeezing the others to keep him from falling as best he could as they reached the door, and he barreled out of it. His eyes looked bright as they ran, amused over it all more than anything. “Sorry about that! I forget I draw attention.” He sounded so sheepish about causing his friend trouble!

Aatami
Aatami couldn't stop laughing once he had started. Even when he slid running through the doorway he just grinned. Before they left it all together he jammed a metal chair against the door as a temporary lock. Hopefully that would slow them down for a while! "Serves you right! A King should always have followers, but this is getting ridiculous, Chism." Aatami teased. The service room was large, and althought it didn't have a back door, there was a large window just above a supply shelf. Aatami pushed back the sleeves of his cardigan and wasted no time in climbing it. He used his elbow to nudge the window open before turning back to lower a hand to Chism.

Chism
"Trust me, I'm not king of anything Aatami." he laughed harder, glad to take a moment to catch his breath as the other climbed up to the window. "And I don't need followers, those people who say they're my fans can be downright scary sometimes!" they were! He took the others hand and scrambled up on the shelf carefully, trying not to fall as he did, and nearly toppling against the other a moment, before looking up with a startled laugh. "Alright lets get out of here before they catch us!"

Aatami
"They can't be that bad. It's nice to have so many people supporting your work, isn't it?" Of course he could say that; he hadn't seen any of the bad sides to the fame business. Aatami reached for Chism as soon as he was close enough, and held onto him when he almost fell into him. "Too bad you don't have wings or we could just fly away." Shaking his head, Aatami reached for the ledge of the window, pulled his legs up with him and jumped. It wasn't a long fall; barely one and a half stories at best. But landing on the concrete sidewalk outside hurt his knees. Still, he turned around and held out his arms when he was ready. "Come on, I'll catch you!"

Chism
“Just you wait. Spend enough time around me and you’ll see how bad they can be. I’ll explain more later.” Now definitely wasn’t the time. Not when he could hear the banging against the door. The clatter of a chair and he looked down feeling a little green. Maybe not a long drop but still long enough. Crap…this is going to hurt. be it him, or Aatami he wasn’t sure. Still, he shifted and managed to jump from the window with a yelp as he fell, hoping he didn’t smush his friend in the process. “Ugh…I don’t think I like falling..or jumping from places…” nope not something he wanted to try again thanks.

Aatami
Aatami was probably more terrified of Chism's jump than Chism himself. He had never tried something like this before, and he wasn't as stocky as some men he'd seen. The small teen tried to brace himself, but when his friend came down he instictively reached out to grab onto him...but lost his balance in the process. He fell back onto first his a**, then his back with a loud "OMPH." When he had finished catching his breath, Aatami nodded. "Yeah...you...you'd better not go jumping around..." He didn't even bother really standing up yet. Aatami just rolled around into a languid crouch. "If you have a ride coming for you, they'd better come here. It's a back street so it won't catch as much attention."

Chism
Chism was glad he hadn’t landed on the other, he was worried he’d hurt his friend in some way using him as a landing pad! He’d scraped up his hands a bit, and the knee of his pants was torn but he didn’t care. He shifted so he was sitting there a moment and shook his head with a laugh. “I can see things aren’t going to be dull around you, getting me to jump from windows.” He reached for his phone and pulled it out. “Good idea. Do you want a ride home?” he was definitely more aware of others feelings, and needs compared to the last few times they’d run into one another, so maybe being in the city was doing Chism some good, getting a much needed attitude adjustment as it were.

Aatami
Aatami rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "What can I say, I'm a riot." It was so far from the truth it was hilarious. He was a book nerd; a librarnian with a plant fetish, or so he'd been told. Hearing Chism being so openly caring was...kind of odd. Nice, but odd. He had seemed to try and hide it before, but now the words just seemed to flow. "I think I'd like that, if you don't mind, that is. I don't live too far from here, but I'm afraid that mob will find me before I can get too far."

Chism
“Riots are baaaaaad. Did you turn into a bad boy on me Aatami?” he was teasing again as he finally eased to his feet, and pressed a button to place a call. He explained to the best of his ability where he was and mentioned he had a friend that needed dropped off as well before he hung up. “Come on. Lets move away from the window a little before someone looks out of it and sees us.” He offered his hand to the other with a warm smile as he pocketed his phone again. “Can’t have the mob getting you now that I’ve found you again after all.”

Aatami
He reached out for Chism's hand as if it were as natural as breathing. It had certainly been when he was a child, but now the height difference added a weird element to it once he had fully gotten to his feet. Still, he was his best friend, so that feeling didn't last long. "Do bad boys wear yellow?" Aatami motioned down to his cardigan with a little laugh. "You're really going to stay in touch? I thought that with your acting you'd go away, and I...wow, that's really good news!"

Chism
“No, generally it’s darker colors, or leather… not wandering around looking like sunshine on two feet like you do.” He was laughing still, and he squeezed the others hand a moment, wondering why the others happiness sent an oddly sharp flutter through his stomach. He gave a smile to the other, and shook his head. “I’m not going to go away. I want to be around enough you get sick of me and have to tell me to give you space. I really did miss you, you know.” Things changed when your life was saved by someone. Couldn’t hold them at arms length quite so easily after that! He heard a familiar horn honking, and he tightened his fingers around Aatami’s hand. “C’mon, that’s our ride. “ and not a moment too soon as he heard from above “There he is!” “Crap, run!” he tugged and started running towards the car laughing again as he went. He was a lot more carefree than when they’d met up in the forest even with all the extra hassle of fans and all. He’d definitely grown up a little in terms of his feelings and behavior, grown a little less defensive since Aatami had saved his life.

Aatami
Aatami snorted. "I'll never get sick of you, so good luck trying!" Looking down at his friend, Aatami noticed little things about Chism that he had forgotten. The shape of his eyes, the shade of his hair or how it fell around his ears, even the way the fire from his tail gave the world a different tone. "I missed you too." He'd been saved from saying more mushy stuff as he made a mad dash for the car after Chism. This was the most laughter he had heard from the other boy in...well, in the entirety of their friendship and it felt great! Aatami reached for the door handle and held it open for Chism, his eyes drifting back to the window where more than a few rabid fans were trying to squeeze out at once. It looked like every zombie movie he had ever seen and generally terrified him.

Chism
“Don’t think I want to chance trying it. My luck I’d hit on the one thing that would really drive you away and then where would I be? All alone again, and I don’t want that.” He smiled up at the teen, though it wasn’t a huge height difference, and he was struck once again by the difference in the Aatami before him, and the one he’d last seen and was once again floored by the differences. The brighter colors, the more outgoing personality, it was all so different and yet it was so…appealing! Though he had to admit the shy Eevee boy had been downright adorable too. He felt another strange flutter and pushed that aside. “Thank you!” he almost dove into the back of the car, not quite a limo but definitely a larger car, glad for the tinted windows. “Hurry up and climb in Aatami we can lock the doors and get out of here.” He saw a girl dropping from the window and leaned forward, hand held out to the other to wave him inside.

Aatami
Aatami jumped on his feet when the girl hit the ground. When she looked up her eyes were as wild as a Drapion's and it scared him enough to turn to the car without a second thought. He dropped into the seat, and scrambled to slam the door shut before she could reach him. His hair stood on end. It was scary how these people could act, but...he was also really upset! Sort of mad upset. "That's just...just...just rude! Acting like that isn't going to catch them any friends and if they wanted to talk to you they could have just asked." Done telling them off, Aatami settled into his seat. His heart still beat a mile a minute inside of his chest, though, and once it all came back to him he slid down the seat. "Oh Arceus, they could have killed us..."

Chism
He was never more thankful than the moment he heard the locks click shut and the car start moving away from where they’d been, the girl reaching empty air seconds later and he let out a low huff of air before he was half turning to face Aatami, a wry grin on his face. “Kill no. Maim, manhandle, grope and perhaps rip the clothes off of…yes. I’ve learned pretty quickly fans act really, really strangely. One on one they can be pretty decent, but more than one at a time, and I swear they lose all common sense and turn into…that.” He waved a hand in the direction they’d just come from. “Where do you live so we can get you there?” the words came from the drivers seat as Chism reached out and squeezed Aatami’s hand. “If you’ve got second thoughts about spending time with me, I understand.” His words were soft, and there was an underlying sadness to his tone. It was as if he was expecting the teen to jump on the chance to put distance between them after what had just happened. He wouldn’t have blamed the Leafeon if that was the case either! He didn’t want Aatami harmed by fans, and he doubted Aatami wanted to be harmed by them. Maybe finding him again wasn’t such a good thing….the thought made him sad.

Aatami
Aatami sat back up in his seat and squeezed Chism's hand. "No regrets." He rattled off the address to the driver, even as he tucked one leg under him in the seat so he could face Chism. This was only his second time riding in a car, so seeing the scenary pass by so quickly around him was...disorienting. He took Chism's other hand in his as well and held them up between him. "You're my best friend, and I just found you again. I'll only let you go if you want me to." Aatami said softly. He meant it to. The Leafeon was in it for the long haul from the moment he had met the hybrid.

Chism
His heart swelled at those two words, relief flooding through him. He wasn’t going to get dropped like a hot potato, that was an amazing revelation honestly and left him suddenly feeling so much better. “I don’t want you to ever go away Aatami, and I still say I’ll be around so much you’ll get sick of me.” He cleared his throat softly, having grown slightly choked up at the others words, and he gave a smile to the other. It took the driver far less time than he’d have liked to come to a stop outside the given address and he sighed softly. “We’ll get together soon right?” he was a bit afraid that once Aatami got out of the car it would be a long time before they saw one another again, and he didn’t want that if it could be helped.

Aatami
The teen reached out a hand to smooth back some of Chism's hair away from his face and gave his ear a little affectionate tug. "Just call me; day or night." When the car came to a stop Aatami picked up his things reluctantly, but dived in for a hug before actually letting go of Chism. "Be careful." He reached for the handle and stepped out to look at the house they had pulled up in front of. It was interesting to say the least. Clearly a frat house, with the large Greek letters plastered onto the side, half of it's yard was taken up by a car and the other with lawn chairs. Not exactly pristine, but it was home. "It's much nicer inside, I swear."

Chism
Chism felt himself blushing just slightly at the feeling of the others fingers along his cheek moving the hair from his face, but he forgot about that at the ear tug laughing softly. “Same goes for you. Even if I can’t answer right away, I promise to call back as soon as I can. That whole in front of a camera thing.” A wry smile was given but he hugged the other back tightly, wishing he didn’t have to let go quite so soon but doing so with a little sigh, looking at the yard a moment in surprise. “I hope so…” he stared at it all sort of dubiously as the other slid out of the car and he rolled down the window as the door closed behind the other. “Next time, we’ll go to my place to hang out. Less people trying to chase me down there. Thanks for the bowling it was honestly a lot of fun.” He saw people coming and pointed towards them. “I’d better go. Talk to you soon I promise.” He waved and quickly rolled up the window before he was spotted. As the car drove away he pulled out his phone and looked down at the wallpaper he’d set of the two of them back at the bowling alley and smiled. I’m really glad we found each other again….

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:11 am
Chism's Theme Song:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:12 am
Future plots -
Maybe protect Aatami from something?
Feeeeeling...those wonderfully odd feeelings for Aatami...  

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out