Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] No Spiders in the Soup - Tuck x Heidi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:08 am
"You're sick too," Heidi argued with a pout, reaching for Tuck to stubbornly hold the bottom hem of his shirt. He was warm, why did he move? Stupid boys and their moving. She only let go when Tuck stood, curling up under the blanket with a sniffle.

"On my desk." Heidi watched him from her little cocoon. "You gonna be okay?"

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:20 am
Eight

"'course I'ma be okay." He thumped his chest with a big fist, wincing slightly afterwards. "I'ma man."

Yeah. He's a man, Heidi.

"I'll be right back."

Snatching the cups off of the desk, Tuck's broad form wilted slightly as he shuffled towards the door. This was going to be the longest walk of his life.

With a groan he shoved off of the door frame before brokenly creeping down the hall.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:20 am
If Tuck insisted. Heidi finally relented, she didn't have the energy to tell him he didn't have to prove his masculinity to her. She was aware of it.

She tried to stay awake but apparently her body decided otherwise. When Tuck returned Heidi was asleep, her stuffy nose causing her to snore softly.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:59 pm
Eight

Tuck placed the now luke-warm cups of water on the bedside table. It'd taken him quite some time to stumble down to the bathroom and back.

That snore of Heidi's had him looking for his phone (he found it under the bed) to see if he could get video of it. Did their phones even take video? Hell if Tuck knew, but he spent a few cold-addled minutes trying to figure it out.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:36 pm
Heidi simply rolled over, completely unaware of Tuck's return. She was still snoring, not terribly loudly but enough to be heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:04 pm
Tuck finally figured out how to get the video on the phone rolling, and he had to admit he felt like a huge ******** creeper. But Heidi was snoring, and really he just wanted to use it to prove that she did.

Mostly.

"Heidi's snorin'," there was a grin in his voice as he recorded the sound, "an' now I got proof."

Tuck promptly sneezed, and the phone clattered to the floor.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:10 pm
The sneeze and clatter of something hitting the floor woke Heidi. She gasped and then coughed from the sudden intake of breath, rolling over so her back was against the wall before looking around and finding Tuck had returned. Heidi sniffed and coughed again, reaching for a tissue to blow her nose. She couldn't breathe all of a sudden. "D'I fall sleep?" Heidi asked after blowing her nose one more time and grabbing another tissue. "Wha' was that noise?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:23 pm
Eight

Tuck was kind of busy rooting around under the bed.

"You was snorin'. I got proof."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:25 pm
Heidi narrowed her eyes. "Liar. I don' snore. S'not ladylike."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:27 pm
Tuck pulled back from beneath the bed, the worst smile on his face.

"Okay, sure," he lifted the phone. The screen was black. "I got video."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:30 pm
She sniffed again, reaching for the phone. "That's just a black screen." He was lying he had to be. After all those times she had made fun of his snoring she couldn't allow the world to know if she snored even if it was just because she was sick and congested.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:00 pm
"Well of course it's just a black screen. I got the battery in my hand right here."

He obviously hadn't yet connected the fact that no battery meant no power meant no video.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:11 pm
He...what..?

Heidi squinted. "When'd you take out the battery?" Did that mean there was no video? "..Why'd you take the battery out?" Did he know what she had planned? That must have been it. He knew she was going to destroy the evidence. There was no proof.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:13 pm
Tuck rubbed his nose against the back of his hand before he glanced down at the battery that he held. He glanced from the battery to the phone and back to the battery with an utterly baffled expression on his face.

"I.. it musta fell out when I sneezed."

The dots were slowly connecting.

"Awww, hell."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:18 pm
Worry was replaced with a slow grin that would make the Cheshire cat proud. "You have no proof~" she sang, scooting closer to Tuck to kiss his forehead and give him back his phone. "Gold star. You tried."

Heidi reached for one of the cups to drink..well...all of the water in a few gulps. She was thirsty, don't judge. "Ahhh~. Told ya I don't snore." Heidi sniffed and scoot over to give Tuck room to join her again. She had no intention on letting Tuck leave tonight, he was going to be her sicktime cuddle buddy.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff