Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mobile Suit Gundam: Forgotten Century [ Is recruting ]

Back to Guilds

“The triumph can’t be hand without the struggle” -Wilma Rudolph 

Tags: Gundam, Crossover, War Roleplays, Gundam Lovers, After War 

Reply --Areas/Zones--
Hear ye, Hear ye, i'm trying to census folks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamamoto_Hitsugaya

Dangerous Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:37 pm
Positroneidon
Yamamoto_Hitsugaya
I actually don't care where I end up to be honest so I'll leave that up to you all

Question : Think you got what it takes to lead a faction ? We're kinda short on those atm
I don't have a issue with that what so ever man  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:28 pm
Hey everyone. I got permission from Hinote to start my own mercenary band and I'm posting it up here to see if anyone's interested. Long story short is that we'll take any job as long as the pay is good and a big stipulation of our contracts is always access to our employer's technology. Exchanging money and tools for survival for mercenaries that aren't bound by morals seems like a fair trade to me. We also regularly scavenge for parts and supplies and often loot mobile suits that aren't destroyed on the battlefield. Quote me if you're interested in joining! I'm wanting this group to be a bunch of dangerous cutthroats! blaugh

Steel Wolves
User Image

Zieg Wolfblade
Crew

Vicious Powerhouse

9,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Positroneidon
Crew

Junior Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:04 pm
Yamamoto_Hitsugaya
Positroneidon
Yamamoto_Hitsugaya
I actually don't care where I end up to be honest so I'll leave that up to you all

Question : Think you got what it takes to lead a faction ? We're kinda short on those atm
I don't have a issue with that what so ever man

Terrific, pick one either Feddie or Resistances and you get the seat  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:19 pm
Juice-Kun
Federation. :3

Want to take up the scepter of power ?  

Positroneidon
Crew

Junior Raider

Archer_Jack
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:24 pm
Positroneidon
Juice-Kun

he gets autopromoted  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:54 am
Positroneidon
Juice-Kun

To boss feddy? Sure. :3  

my waifu vapes

Loiterer

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Brandisher 100

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:09 pm
Zieg Wolfblade
Hey everyone. I got permission from Hinote to start my own mercenary band and I'm posting it up here to see if anyone's interested. Long story short is that we'll take any job as long as the pay is good and a big stipulation of our contracts is always access to our employer's technology. Exchanging money and tools for survival for mercenaries that aren't bound by morals seems like a fair trade to me. We also regularly scavenge for parts and supplies and often loot mobile suits that aren't destroyed on the battlefield. Quote me if you're interested in joining! I'm wanting this group to be a bunch of dangerous cutthroats! blaugh

Steel Wolves
User Image

I'm interested 3nodding Looks like a fun group to join  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:47 pm
ultimatemk
Zieg Wolfblade

Steel Wolves
User Image

Awesome sauce, can't wait to work with you! So far it's you, me, and Vear. This group's looking more and more awesome every day! xd  

Zieg Wolfblade
Crew

Vicious Powerhouse

9,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:53 pm
Zieg Wolfblade
ultimatemk
Zieg Wolfblade

Steel Wolves
User Image

Awesome sauce, can't wait to work with you! So far it's you, me, and Vear. This group's looking more and more awesome every day! xd

I wonder who the final person is going to be xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:14 am
Methinks the merc group may be a bit Leo heavy. Not that I'm complaining. They're actually very stable suits and are perfectly balanced, despite their undeserved reputation thanks to stock footage exploitation.  

VearGreyloc

Zieg Wolfblade
Crew

Vicious Powerhouse

9,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:15 pm
VearGreyloc
Methinks the merc group may be a bit Leo heavy. Not that I'm complaining. They're actually very stable suits and are perfectly balanced, despite their undeserved reputation thanks to stock footage exploitation.

I was hoping to pick up a Tragos for some long range artillery fire but the Leo's Dober Gun works just fine for that. I like the idea of a merc group using just Leo's. Something about it just excites me! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:26 pm
I had an old RP pal who got me to see the better sides of the Leo, after handing my Nero's a** back to me.

I'm not much of a long range fighter, but I can vary things up.  

VearGreyloc

Katheryn Yuki

8,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:11 am
Willing to be the last member for Steel Wolves. If not, then sign me up for Resistance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:01 pm
Katheryn Yuki
Willing to be the last member for Steel Wolves. If not, then sign me up for Resistance.

we're kinda underpersonneled on resistance and feddies, so... do hop onboard the resistance, they got kookies. =w=  

Positroneidon
Crew

Junior Raider

Stratholme

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:50 pm
Hook me up with the EFGF, i'm up for some rebel scum cleansing !  
--Areas/Zones--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff