Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] Wrong Turn (Anna & Robert) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-24)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:58 pm
The sound of her scream had him whirling to face her - and the world suddenly returned, allowing him to sigh in relief. It didn't last long - the black, thorny vines that snapped around his arms and legs began to tug at him almost instantly. He could feel his body straining, and his muscles bulged as he fought back, trying to pull his appendages back into his own control.

When they snapped and left him bleeding, he stumbled forward a step, breathing ragged as he caught his breath. His red eyes snapped up to look at her, all possible empathy gone.

"All right." He growled out, twirling Jezebel dangerously in front of him. She was no longer a cute little girl monster. She was just a monster.

And Robert's whirling blades treated her as such.

"Go back home, you little s**t." He spat out at her. "And tell all your little friends. The hunters are coming."

HP: 32
Damage: 11
Charge: 3/3

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:19 pm
Anna crumpled to her knees, staring up at him, all the fight gone out of her at once. "Hunters," she whimpered. "They're... they're not... t-they're made up, n-not... not real..." She swallowed, hard. Remembering Roch's words. Remembering what Belladonna had said.

Maybe he hadn't been teasing her, and maybe this is what the older witch had meant between the lines...

"Y-y-you're n-not real," she whispered, her eyes wide and brilliant blue in her mottled, pale face.

Nio Love
HP: 3/40

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:24 pm
He might have been set on killing her despite what she looked like before, when she was fighting back.

But crumpled to the ground, staring at him as though waiting for death to finalize the truth, he couldn't stand to strike. His heart was not yet that cold. He rose the weapon, over and over, trying to make himself do it..

But he couldn't.

"Get up." He growled, lowering his weapon and glaring down at her. "Of course I'm real. How could you possibly be that naive? We've been killing your friends asses openly for.. how long now? Don't be stupid, kid." Jezebel's point slammed into the ground, and he leaned against it. "Don't act like we're the monster under your bed. It's just not cool."

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:28 pm
"N-no, you... y-you don't understand," Anna said, with surprising clarity and earnestness. It was as if... well, if she could just explain him away, then he'd cease to exist and none of this would have happened. "Hunters are j-just a... just a s-story, and..." She scrambled to her feet, wringing her bow in her hands, obeying the order to get up without even thinking. "So... there's... no such thing..."

She stared at him, jumping when he slammed his weapon into the ground. "I-I've never been under a b-bed."

Nio Love
HP: 3/40

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:50 pm
"If I'm just a story, then what the hell has been kickin' your a** this whole time?!" She really was starting to sound like a scared child, and that was pissing him off even further. How was he supposed to finish her off when she was acting so helpless?! It was a defense mechanism, he convinced himself. They all had one.

"Yeah, you know what? In my world, witches are just a ********' story. And goblins. And ghosts. And all that BULLSHIT you guys suddenly made SUPER ********' REAL ALL OF A SUDDEN. You finally gettin' a taste of what a ******** that is, sugar? I sure hope so. You deserve it."

She was up, and he was slowly starting to convince himself that he was not a terrible person for killing her. He took another step back, and looked like he was psyching himself up to strike.

Sosiqui

Sosiqui rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:24 pm
"I-I never," she whimpered, taking a step back- and the movement seared through her mind. A reminder. She could move.

She could run.

She whirled, staggering for a moment before finding her wind, little sobs escaping her with every desperate, panting breath.

Nio Love

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:59 pm
This would be the end of her. This would -

Robert stared in shock as the girl ran for her life. She just. Ran.

The little s**t ran.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" He slammed Jezebel's pointed end right into the ground. He'd been so close to that kill. So close to coming home and reporting a positive mission, but then she had to go and run. And she was fast, too. He considered trying to out-run her, but before he'd even thought about it, she was out of sight.

So he screamed a curse into the air again, and desummoned Jezebel. "I'M GONNA FIND YOU, YOU LITTLE s**t!" He promised. "AND NEXT TIME THERE WON'T BE ANYWHERE TO RUN."

Sosiqui

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces