Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Olde Ways 101- pg22-OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:34 pm
Never one to pass up an opportunity to get off campus (even at the expense of having to deal with Humans), Belladonna was sure to arrive at the auditorium all bouncey and excited. She had dressed down for the occasion, still clad in equal portions black and pink, but she'd left the bustle and train in favor of a somewhat normal skirt. The petticoat that made it fluff out wide enough that she knocked things off desks if they weren't heavy enough to withstand the force of multiple layers of tulle, however, kind of diminished the idea of a 'normal skirt'. But none of that mattered because the moment the witch entered the auditorium she saw him.
And naturally, because this was the classroom theater was often held in, it meant she could be as absolutely dramatic as she wanted. Which wasn't any different than any other day, actually.
"REEEEEEEEN RENRENRENRENREEEEEEEN!!" The witch shouted excitedly, her face split into a wide grin, as she rushed through the space and launched herself at the gryphon. He could totally catch her. He was totally strong enough to do such. Oh man she really hoped he would not miss. That would suck.

At least before she completely threw herself at Ren, Belladonna managed a bright wave and smile for Yaya. Belatedly she noticed Amphi, so that half in the air toward Ren, the witch waved again and tried to shout at the mermaid. Mostly she got out the 'a' sound that made her sound more like she was screaming. Whoops...

xKurotomato
Oh hai
xBeejoux
OuO//
Nyxtsuki Moon
U 2

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Terra's offer earned something of a pointed stare, that briefly trailed to the fire demon that had showed up, then back over. Nope. He'd wait here. Away from people. And chaos. And potential chocolate induced markings on his clothes if someone dropped a bar or something.

Sticky fingers could stay over there. "I'm fine, thank you." Yeeup, no part in that mess. Though Olivia did get something of a smile as she wandered in, and then over to him. "Are you well today?" Greetings weren't honestly his forte, thus unless prompted he was up for avoiding them. Which led to just sort of asking things, though she seemed pleased enough. "..excited for this trip?" They were going back after all.

He was still paying attention to the large group, just keeping his distance. Besides, Terra seemed a bit busy with the instrument.

Chirigami
Ice Queen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Simply froze a bit at hearing her name along with a curse, blinking a bit confused at Roch. She briefly glanced at her half eaten bar and then held it out briefly. Though then he seemed to give up on it and offered up the candy to everyone. Which meant back to chewing happily at her own bar until it was gone. "You always have this much candy?" She asked quickly with a grin, tilting her head to one side as she listened to the introductions. Ren, Ter-Snot, and a wave. "HOLA!" It was apparently a greeting, or well she was just mimicking the ghoul.

She had no idea what she'd just said. "I'm Simply, yes." Several nods were added as she noticed more people appearing. One was on fire and a pale ghoul away, and then there was that guy she recognized from the maul. "SHADOW BUDDY!" Name or not, she at least recognized him. Such was an accomplishment considering how much time had passed. Meaning it'd been over a day. She didn't know he went to this school, nor any of these people really. Well best to get to meet a few. "YA GO HERE TOO?" She chimed, bouncing over briefly to obviously find out, Roch and Terra were over there too so they'd be easy to chat with too. Over there being a few steps, but it was still past that glorious pile of goodies. "I just got here and it's fun I got in some fights and people here are a lot better at fighting than home and that stupid shadow thing and it's really fun and did you know that there are hunters and it's really interesting and there was this horsemen too and it was fun!" The sentence came out as a string without any real breathing inbetween it. Just a quick, fast, burst of useless information of everything she'd done. Well mostly.

Did they want to actually understand that?

Sammpai
phantompanther13

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:57 pm
"Sup, Nahm," Roch said to his new parasite, grinning at the other boil. "Terra's cleanin' me out--y'can have ONE," he emphasized--

Then he went still. Perfectly still. He'd seen Amphi. "Well, s**t," he muttered, moving to get up. He could skip a class--

"I am very excited, si!" Terra said to Molan. "I do not know where we are going and why the poor gnome is in a dress, but I am very excited!" Then she saw her brother move. "No," she told him, as if speaking to one of his England's Bull minipets. "You will stay right here, mister."

"But--" He gave up as she gave him a stern look. He glanced around, then sighed. "Fine. And yeah, Sim, I usually have this much--actually I'm a bit broke, so I'm a lil low compared t'my usual," he said, looking at the pile of candy and toys.
Prolixity
Raja

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:59 pm
It was rather hard to miss a few of the louder additions to the group, especially with someone as eccentrically dressed like Hairwolf. Or as energetic as Simply. And she knew of one of the new comers, remembering the bright red hair from that one trip. But there was a matter at hand, as her attentions were brought the the boil with the purple mohawk. There was usually only one instance where she would actually turn down something, and that was with food since her lack of need for such things. In this case though, "alright," she smiled brightly to the reaper, taking his offer. Because, why not.

Olivia turned to Molan once she got her hands on the treat, not opening it at first. "Yes," she simply told him not finding anything awkward about the question at all (and if they were even meant for her in the first place). The ghoul opened her mouth for a moment to reply to his follow up, only to realize it really worked for both.

She tried very hard to keep some attention on Molan, but her eyes kept drifting over to the others as they interacted with one another. As always, it was amusing.

ice queen
candybar ~

raja

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:01 pm
Having received his candy bar, Andrew backed out of the group. It was a bit too crowded over there. He avoided Molan and found a place by the wall to stand, snacking on his bar as he pulled out his phone. He didn't want to be alone. so he pulled out his phone and bothered one of his other friends, one he had yet to see on a field trip off campus. It would be good for her.

chirigami

Text to Maple:
Maple, I am in class, we are going on a field trip to the human world. Where are you?

raja
Simply hasn't grabbed him. He's got what he wants. xp

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:06 pm
Hairwolf smoothed his hair back with a grin, and shook Roch’s hand, “Thanks man, yours is pretty excellent too. Pleasure to meet you, Roch.”

Nibbling at his candy bar, the name portion of Roch’s question was ignored as the blonde haired ghoul whistling away on the harmonica caught his attention. His grin widened, and he gave her a thumb up with his free hand. Now this was his idea of a class. Good music, good people, good eats. Distracted again by Simply, Hairwolf laughed, reaching over to ruffle her hair playfully. “Yo, dudette. Just got here!”

He opened his mouth to ask her how she had been doing but found her already answering and he couldn’t possibly have gotten word in edgewise. The boil settled for listening, or rather deciphering the little ghoul’s speedy babble, while he finished off his food.

Raja
Ice Queen

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:15 pm
Maple was in the safety of the library when she got the text message from Andrew. Any form of peace was shattered when she read the sender and she stared at the words for a good minute before she replied. Whhhhhhhhyyyyy.

phantompanther13
text to Andrew:
I'm in the library. I wouldn't do well on a field trip

Well, she could only guess since she hadn't really been on one before but knowing her luck, disaster would strike. And to the human world, no less.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:21 pm
Andrew stared at his return text. No field trips? Well she was a bit bookish. But still, it couldn't be that bad.

chirigami

Text to Maple:
Last time we just went to a movie. It's not that bad. But I'll hold your hand if you want.

Andrew had no plans of actually holding her hand, but he made his point. Maple come keep him company. He stared at his phone willing her to come.  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:24 pm
Amphi had seen Roch move and was tempted to do the same. it would be best if they talked eventually but...

Instead she heard some sort of high pitched scream? Squeal? And a Belladonna, A BELLADONNA!

"Bella..." Amphi breathed in a happy breath and moved over to the reaper, once the ghoul was done hugging Ren, Amphi pulled her into her own hug, obviously boob crushes. "It's been awhile!" And then she burrowed her head in all the pink hair because...She needed hugs. So much hugs.

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:27 pm
"One," Nahm said solemnly, and swiped one, and only one, because he liked Roch. He didn't bother to unwrap it before biting into it.

When Amphi arrived, he grinned and waved to her. Then he watched, puzzled, as she scooted right past and took a seat in the back of the class, and Roch stiffened up and started sliding out of his seat, obviously attempting to escape. Well. Apparently something had gone sour there. The grue absentmindedly chewed on the candy bar, his eyes sliding back and forth between Roch and Amphi, contemplating their body language. Interesting.

Instead of asking questions, he angled himself towards two very aesthetically pleasing creeple he didn't know, giving them a friendly grin, the kind without too many of the teeth showing. "Hi, I'm Nahm, you must be pretty hot in those clothes," he said. "Want some help taking them off?"

Ice Queen

Nyxtsuki Moon

Raja
I'm sorry

sammpai
but not that sorry

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:43 pm
Roch ripped open another candybar and shoved it in Nahm's mouth. You're welcome.
Prolixity

Raja

sammpai

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:49 pm
There were several people that Myr recognized waiting around the auditorium, but just as many as he didn't. He wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone though, and so, after he filled out the form and dropped it in the box, he took a seat, sticking his earbuds in his ears and turning his music on.

He could still hear, kind of, enough to keep an eye on things, and enough that he'd be able to hear when class got started properly.  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:56 pm
Amphi noticed you Nahm...and you were a terrible but amazing Grue. Instead she smiled shyly at him and waved too. Flicking her eyes back at Roch, she turned away because...

Gosh those awkward feels.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:57 pm
And then Jack was here, and all was good.  

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:01 pm
Junko was about to sign up until an excited little Selkie ran by her, stepping on the futakuchi-onna's hair and send her to the floor with a pained cry. "Wh..what the..." The ghoul winced and rubbed her head before she gathered up her hair and stood, holding the hair in her arms.

Sibyl didn't even realize what she had done or she would have apologized. She signed up so hard.

Sighing, Junko shook her head and signed up after the little ghoul. So full of energy..

"Ow.." Junko whined as she walked away, her hair was wrapped up and hugged to her chest, the ghoul petting it like an injured pet. "Good, she didn't hurt you.."  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff