Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:49 pm
Internal Reflections

There was only so much a child's body was designed to take. Was able to manage, before exhaustion would take over and force the child to quit. To rest, eat, drink, likely sleep.

Still, he'd always done his best, pushing his endurance as he trained. Then resting by meditating. Oh sure, even as a kid he was dressing a little wildly, but he was mellower than one would imagine. He knew he had a temper, one he worked hard to keep under wraps.

Though as he got older it became more of a struggle, so he began to work out harder, train longer. Sure it resulted in injuries, a broken arm once, but he persevered and before long he was opening his own studio open. It was more of a self defense studio, but he did a little of everything there and put emphasis on meditation. It was amazing how much clearing your mind and all could help.

Realizing he'd grown to a teenager was an exciting thing. Especially as he'd found himself becoming more aware of others, and as more than friends. He took enjoyment from both men and women, not that they were human. Oh no, they were like him, part Pokemon, part human. He turned sex into an art form, passion, relaxation, enjoyment, sensualness....he enjoyed every encounter no matter how long it lasted with each relationship. If some of them could be called that. More than one night stands, but not worthy of the term 'Friends with benefits'

Still, Cam found himself enjoying life. Until he was angered to the point he couldn't keep his temper in check. Then he was scary and he knew it. It was at times hard as could be to push him, but others...well it was as simple as making a feather blow with a puff of air.

Still...even now, years after changing, Cameron still enjoyed looking as he did. He was tall, he was strong. He was good looking and caught a lot of eyes. He'd change nothing about himself really, save for maybe reigning his temper in more.

He sat there, legs crossed and hands resting on his thighs breathing in slowly, holding it, and exhaling, feeling the air filling his lungs. He loved how strong he was. How long he could go before he needed rest. Oh yes, he was much stronger now, and he loved it.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:40 pm
Tattoo's & Piercings

Cam was settled in a rather familiar seat, feeling relaxed all things considered as he let his tattoo artist go to work. He'd had a few tattoo's done a year or so back. An angel and a demon on his forearms, he thought they were pretty epic. He'd also gotten several piercings over the years, and delighted in them really.

Today was another piercing being put in, tongue this time, and some ink being put on his upper shoulder. He'd fallen head over heels for the meaning behind the tattoo. The unfinished brush stroke symbolizing that perfection can never be attained. A reminder as it was.

So, the ink was done first and Cam almost dozed really. It wasn't that bad. The tongue, well it was a little more painful and he was glad no one knew he was about. Had no one to talk to. Plenty of time to heal up he knew.

And plan more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:41 pm
My interest has been piqued....

Meeting back up with Urban had proven interesting. He'd told me about his life as it was now, about the hot Houndoom chick he was dating about his job...and the guy who he played bodyguard for. The description of his client intrigued me, and before long I'd asked him to introduce me to the Teddiursa, my interest was piqued. He couldn't look as feminine as Urban said.

Except...he did! If Urban hadn't told me he was a guy, I'd have thought it was a chick the way he looked and sounded! It was amazing. I of course wanted to know more but Urban told me he'd tell me some other time. The lunch we were having obviously wasn't the place to question the Teddiursa like I wanted.

How very interesting. I want to get to know him more, but he seems afraid of me, which is odd, and too bad. Maybe in time...

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:42 pm
Agility

(Move learn solo)

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:43 pm
Thrash

(Move learn solo)

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:04 pm
Ice cream, bullies and swear words, oh my! (Urban/Cam/Brenny im rp)

Urban had caught wind that an old friend was in town again...had set down some roots, and he decided he needed to investigate this rumor he'd heard. He was still healing from a recent mugging he'd dealt with, so he imagined the 'friend' he was looking into would pester him about it. Still it couldn't be helped, he had to know. He made his way to where he'd been told Cameron was living and leaned lightly against the gate post, watching the shiny Zebstrika teen doing yardwork, his back to him. Good. When Cam turned he smiled automatically...only to glower some upon seeing Urban. "What do you want." "So you really came back huh?" "Not for you if thats what you're thinking." Urban smirked a little as the quiet of the neighborhood was broken by his laughter.

A dollar! He had a whole dollar! A dollar was a lot of money, Brenny was sure of it. He was having a rather loud argument with the icecream man because of it. "But I want that one," he protested, pointing to the large red icecream with a gumball in the middle displayed on the truck. "It should be enough! Its enough for an icecream!" The man inside the truck was beginning to lose his patience. "You're twenty five cents short," he explained.

Urban and Cam had been in the middle of their little back and forth when they heard a loud arguing sound coming from not too far away. The ice cream truck had been droning on for a bit, and was starting to annoy both teens at this point. Urban looked over his shoulder at the truck. "Ugh wish it would go already!" the jangling was nerve jarring. Cam could hear a bit better what was happening and leaned the rake he'd been using against his tree, and stepped out from the yard, shirt being snagged and tugged on as he went, though it was left undone and approached the truck. "What's going on here? We can hear the arguing all the way over there." which was drowning out their own arguing darn it!

"He won't let me buy ice cream!" Brenny gave a sniffle, rubbing at one eye with his tightly clenched fist. "He says it isn't enough, but that's not fair! I got most of the money! I'm just twenty five cents short!" Didn't the ice cream man understand that he was used to getting what he wanted? And for free? "Can I borrow twenty five cents, please? I want this one!" He pointed to the ice cream in question. "I'll hug you, if you do!" His hugs were worth so much more than a quarter. Really.

Cam listened to the boy with a sympathetic smile, and looked at where he pointed. "Well kiddo they charge that much so they're able to keep in stock of ice cream. Wouldn't do any good if they charged less, then couldn't afford to restock and ran out entirely now would it?" he patted the boy on the head, and looked at the side of the truck. "We'll take one of those, and one of these for my friend over there." he pointed to the one Brenny wanted, and another, and fished out the money and paid the ice cream man. "You keep your dollar...and here's a quarter for next time too." he smiled at the boy as he handed him both his ice cream and the quarter.

Brenny's eyes widened at the older boy's kindness. He beamed at him, taking his ice cream and new quarter. "Thank you!" he said, moving to wrap his arms around Cam. "You're so nice! No one's ever bought me ice cream before! Yay! Now we're friends!" He pulled away. Maybe it was better to introduce himself after hugging? "My name's Brenny."

Cam couldn't help a low chuckle at the boys wide-eyed response. "You're very welcome." he gave a hug in return. "I'm Cam, it's nice to meet you Brenny. Do you want to come sit over here and eat? I have a bench under the tree in my yard, so it will be shady and your ice cream won't melt so quickly." he was walking back that way and as he neared Urban held out the ice cream. "I recall this being your favorite. You should sit down as well, you look like you need it." there was a snort as he took the ice cream and sat. "Thanks Cam." "Yep."

"Okay! I'll come sit, so it won't melt!" Brenny glanced towards Urban and offered him a smile, as well. "Hi!" he said, waving to him. "You're hurt. Maybe I can help..." he moved towards the boy, awkwardly. He had heard that celebi could heal injures with some sort of ability, but he wasn't sure what ability that was, or even if he knew how to use it. He sat onto the bench, looking up into the tree. "It's a nice tree," he commented, studying it. "What kind is it?"

The bench was more than big enough all three could have sat down, though Cam rebuttoned his shirt and picked his rake back up to continue his yard work. "The tree? It's a royal empress tree. It's a big tree isn't it?" Urban for his part looked at Brenny curiously. "Help how? and I'm Urban, nice to meetya kid."

"A royal empress tree," Brenny repeated. "Oooh. We didn't have any of those in my forest! I like them! Maybe I'll have to plant one there..." He opened the wrapper covering his icecream and removed it. He took a lick, and then glanced to Urban. "Well, I don't know if I can, really. I know I can fix up plants." He'd never needed to do more than fix tree wounds left by the teddiursa in the woods. They liked to mark trees with scratches--something Brenny didn't appreciate. "Nice to meet you too, Urban!"

"I liked it when I bought the house, I've planted a few more in the back but they're not as big as this one is since it's older." Urban was slowly eating his icecream and raised a brow. "You can fix plants?" "He's a Celebi you blind bat of an Aggron." Cam chuckled some. "Oh, so he is." "We'll excuse your lack of noticing to having only one eye uncovered." "Mighty generous of you." Cam was chuckling again as he went about finishing his work in the yard while those two ate their cold treats.

"They're pretty. Maybe Daddy will let me get one," he said with a nod. He paused, beaming at Urban. "I fix plants," he agreed. "I can make forests florish and dead plants come back to life." He paused again, and then said, "I'm sure there's all sorts of stuff you can do that I can't! We didn't have any aggron in the forest, I don't think."

"They're pretty easy to grow really. At least I've not had any problems with the ones I've been growing." and he wasn't even a plant type! Urban was looking at Brenny and gave a wry laugh. "Doubt you can fix me then kid, but thanks. I'll be fine before long. I looked a lot worse than this before." well he had!

"You shouldn't get hurt like that," Brenny said, shaking his head. He frowned, finishing his ice cream. "What happened? Did someone hit you?" he asked, fretting. Someone had hit Urban? But he seemed so nice! He couldn't imagine anyone hitting him. "You should tell someone, if they did. They'll get into big trouble."

"Not my plans to get hurt kid let me tell you, but yes someone hit me. A lot of someones." a lot, a lot. And stabbed, and kicked...he left it at hit though. Urban couldn't help but smile. "Trust me, I've told the police they're looking for the guys that did this. Hopefully they find them." Cam snorted. "Must've been a lot of them to take you down." "There was actually. Was some street gang that cornered me in an alley." Cam had the grace to look embarrassed at the dig he'd made at Urban not knowing the whole story. He'd get it later.

Brenny finished his ice cream and put the stick in his pocket. He moved to hug Urban. "I'm sorry bullies hit you," he said. "If you ever need help, my Daddy's very strong! And I can help too. I'm fast. I'm good at hiding and moving out of the way quickly. That could confuse them, so you could get away easier!" He looked up at the teenager fretfully. "You and Cam can protect each other too. That's what friends do. They take care of each other."

The kid was adorable, and it was that reason Urban's usual bout of swearing at all times hadn't yet surfaced. Cam was impressed, he didn't think Urban had it in him not to cuss his heart out. "I'll be fine, my lesson was learned. So don't you go worrying about me kid." he gave a smile and hugged him back. Cam looked at Urban, who returned the look. Were they friends? It was hard to say. Only time would really tell Cam supposed.

"Promise?" Brenny asked, tilting his head slightly. "You promise you'll be safe? Why were they after you? Were they just being bullies?" the boy frowned. He hated that thought, that someone would bully someone else just for the sake of bullying that someone. "I'll be your friend, Urban," he decided. "Then if they bully you, they have to bully me and my friends too! I saw on television that if you stand up to a bully, they go away. Because they're meanies, but they're really just scared and lonely and sad."

"I can't promise that kiddo. My job is to protect someone else at the cost of my own safety. I'm whats called a bodyguard. As for why, it was a large group of people, and they stole my money and phone and things. They did it to be mean, though I don't think they're scared and lonely. More like mean and angry." Cam crouched in front of Brenny. "As you get older, you'll learn that sometimes, people are mean just because they think it's fun, and thats the only reason. For now...stay innocent." it was sweet.

"That's not right," Brenny said, shaking his head. "You shouldn't endanger yourself for money like that. Maybe if you care about the person... I'd do that for my sister. But she's gone. She left me in the woods, and that's when my Daddy found me." He'd looked for her for months before Connie had appeared, but Brenny didn't like describing being cold, hungry, and alone. "Maybe find a safer job! You're too nice to get hurt often." He hesitated at Cam's words, frowning slightly. People were mean because they thought it was fun? But...how could being mean be fun? Wasn't being nice more fun? "But... Don't they know that if they were nice, they'd have a lot more fun?"

Cam couldn't help but laugh. "Urban's usually not very nice. He's also very big and good at his job. I've seen the person he guards, and Urban's being there is very necessary." "That and I do care about the kid, I look at him like a little brother. Sorry to hear about your sister though." "As for the whole nice/mean/fun thing, got me. Some people just suck."

He doesn't seem mean," Brenny said, shaking his head at Cam. "Maybe he just pretends to be! So he can seem tough! A lot of people do that. I saw it on television. ...You haven't seen a pink celebi, have you? Maybe she joined one of the bully groups! She got mad at me because I was interested in humans."

Cam smirked at Urban, the kid had figured him out pretty quick. "He can get very mean when he needs to, especially to keep safe the person he watches over." "Pink celebi? Nope...only pink anything I see is the dresses Jayme wears. but he's a teddiursa." "Neither have I sorry."

Brenny's eyes flew open wide. "A boy wears dresses?!" he demanded in disbelief. He wrinkled his nose. "Why would he do that? Dresses are for girls."

"Long story short, he grew up that way. He was abandoned by his parents when he found a star, and the only way he could survive was by wearing dresses. He's been in them so long that it's all he's comfortable in. If you saw him though, you'd think he was a girl. He looks and sounds like one." Urban's explanation was calm, and patient. He knew it was something the kid wasn't likely to understand.

"Abandoned?" Brenny repeated, a line creasing his forehead in his confusion. "But why?" How could someone abandon someone else? He supposed, in a way, that was what his sister had done. She had simply vanished one day. The celebi boy had assumed it was because she had gotten lost when it'd happened; he'd searched for her throughout the forest. Now he figured, she had been upset with him. He had, after all, shown a large amount of interest in the human who had provided him with that pencil and tablet. "Oh... That makes sense. I found my star after meeting with my Daddy, so he kept me warm and safe! But before then..." he winced at the memory. "That's sad. His parents should have still wanted him. No matter how he looks, he's still their baby."

"Yeah abandoned. He lived on the streets and was all alone, and hungry and scared. The only thing he could find to wear was a dress...and suddenly people started to give him food, and stuff. So he realized he'd be better off wearing it." he gave a sad sort of smile. "Apparently, he was too different...scary...and they didn't want him with them anymore. That's why I do my best to keep him safe, he's gone through enough in life without more bad things happening."

"So you're kind of like his Daddy," Brenny beamed, nodding in understanding. "You protect him and look after him! See Cam, I told you he wasn't mean. Only nice people do nice things for others. Mean people wouldn't care so much."

"Nope, not at all like his dad. He's a teenager too. I'm just a lot bigger and stronger than he is. I'm his friend." he looked ready to say something but Cam shut him up with a look. "Brenny, you'll learn that just because someone protects and looks after someone, doesn't make them their dad." "That's just ******** weird kid." and there went the swearing. Which had Cam reaching out and idly smacking Urban upside the back of his head. "Language around the kid." "Meh."

"But it's kind of like it," Brenny protested. "Or like being a big brother!" That was two people, he'd met then, that didn't like being compared to a daddy. He wondered, briefly, if not all daddies were as good or nice as his Daddy. Was a daddy a bad thing, sometimes? He wasn't sure. He'd have to ask Connie, later. "You don't have to be mean," he frowned up at Urban. "I'm not weird! I'm still learning stuff."

"Well you can't go around calling everyone a daddy. That is whats weird." Cam swatted Urban's knee. "Hush. Can't you see he's still young? You didn't know everything either I'm betting mister." Urban remained silent, amazingly. "He's sort of like a big brother though, yes. He's even said he views Jayme as a younger brother. Though we're all about the same age. Also...I wouldn't repeat that word he said. It's a naughty word, and will get you in trouble."

Brennen stuck his tongue out at Urban. He blew a raspberry. "I didn't say you were a daddy, I said you were kinda like one!" He nodded in understanding in Cam's direction. "There are a lot of naughty words," he observed. "I'm not allowed to say any of them. I think Mei would be very upset. She's my pet."

"And I'm saying you're so fu" "Urban! Drop it!" there was a slight sizzle sound from the shiny Zebstrika, a crackle of electricity down his mane, and the look he shot Urban was a very dark one. Cam took a very deep breath, and held it a moment, letting it out slowly. "Ignore him. He's a brat sometimes. As for Mei, it's probably best not to upset your pet." he could see both Brenny, and Urban were sort of a mess from the ice cream and he got to his feet them and turned the hose on bringing it back. "Now, go on and wash your hands and face. Both of you. You're a mess."

Brenny nodded, going over to the hose. He glanced at Urban. "So what were you going to say before you got mad?" he asked in a whisper. "Were you making fun of me?"

Urban glanced over his shoulder at Cam, who was standing there staring off into space, and he knew that look. It was the other teen trying to get his temper under control. "Doesn't matter kid. Lets just drop the subject, gets washed up and you head on your way home before either of us manage to really make him mad."

"Can we still be friends? I'm sorry I made you guys mad. I didn't mean to," Brenny said, washing his face. "Did I get it all?" he asked.

"You didn't make him mad, I did. and don't worry about huh? As for friends, sure why not." he smiled and reached out with a wet hand to wipe some ice cream off the other. "There, now it's all gone." he finished washing himself up, glad to see Cam moving again, taking their trash and putting it in his trash can for pick up another day.

"I think you guys are good friends. He must care about you, to buy you an ice cream! Maybe he even loves you!" the boy beamed at Urban, before wandering off towards home. Maybe they loved each other, but it didn't seem like they knew it yet. Or maybe they couldn't tell yet. Brenny was sure he could fix that. Someday.

"We used to date a long time ago kid. We're better off as just friends. I think he bought it to be nice." He watched Cam say goodbye to Brenny as he left and turned the hose off before wandering back towards the bench to continue their earlier conversation shaking his head some. That kid had a lot to learn about!

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:32 pm
Houseguest (Artemis/Cam)

How long had he been settled back in the city? A couple of months now he realized. His house that he'd bought hadn't been in great shape when he moved in, so he'd been working hard on getting it back into decent shape. He'd fallen in love with the house when he saw it, it was one of those traditional Korean style homes...though he didn't have a super tall fence and gate for privacy, though it was still pretty tall, and did provide ample privacy. The gate gave way to an inner courtyard where he had lush grass, various plants, a large tree...and it wrapped around to a decent sized backyard. His house had four rooms and a bathroom, not to mention kitchen area, a place to eat, and of course a laundry area. He loved his house even if it kept him busy, and it was a little lonely there.

Timmy shook his head. "No," he said. "These are all I have," he gestured to his clothing. "I found my star after my trainer died," he said. "I struggled to find anything... But someone gave me these. They were nice. But they left."

"Hang on...I'm sure I have a few extra tshirts you can have. You can go wash up in the bathroom if you want, and I can wash these for you, and you can wear the shirt till they're clean. Then we, or I can go get you more clothes that fit you." he stepped from the room and into his own and found a few tshirts, and a pair of shorts that had a drawstring so they could be tightened. "Here, you can keep them if you'd like. I'll get you everything you'll need."

There was one thing different from the description of Cam's backyard. There was a pair of pink ears hiding behind one of the royal empress trees. The child those ears belonged to was just as pink, but that seemed to be from prolonged exposure to the sun. He was sunburnt, and the boy didn't seem to notice it. He was too busy crying. The skitty boy in question was Artemis, or Timmy, as he preferred to be called. He had recently been adopted by a pokemon linguist, Dea; but she had a large number of others living in her household. He was still adjusting to getting used to the presence of others--and so many tended to overwelm him. She had even offered to build him somewhere to stay, but he had refused saying he'd find somewhere--and so he had! Under the royal empress tree.

Cam had decided to step outback and do some work in his yard he had some thirsty trees and other things, and so with his hose in hand he began the process of watering every where. His mind was wandering however and he didn't notice the pink ears, or they boy they belonged to. No instead he was watering away...and likely right over the crying, sunburnt child.

Artemis hated water almost as much as he hated the sun just then. It seemed to scrape at his skin, forcing him to wrap his arms around himself in order to protect his shoulders from further injury. He sniffled. Maybe this royal empress tree hadn't been the best home for him. He would have to find another--ah! There was another tree! He made his way over to that one, pulling in his legs to his chest as he sat under it.

Of course, the water was following. Cam was watering his precious trees. But he happened to look up as the water got closer, and he adjusted the spray of the hose, blinking at the boy. "Hello there...are you lost?" the hose was set down and left to run, it could soak the area around the trees for now. He instead moved towards the crying boy. "You look sunburnt. You should come under the shade over here."

Timmy gave a sniffle, wiping at his eyes. He seemed to want to bolt at of sight. The boy had been feral for a rather large amount of time after his trainer had died unexpectedly. His trainer's relatives had been unable to take him in due to financial issues--and as he had been bred as a pet, rather than a pokemon ready to battle, they had left him to his own devices. He gave a silent nod in Cam's direction, moving into the shade the teenager indicated.

"There you go. Stay right there and I'll get you something cold to drink. You look like you could need it." he went inside quickly and got some nice cold water before coming back out and back to the boy. "I'm Cam. You alright?" he looked upset.

Timmy took the water and slowly sipped at it. He stared at Cam for a long while. "Timmy," he said, quietly. "I'm Timmy. 'M okay. Been worse. Was almost frozen solid once by an angry polywhirl." He hesitated. Why was it so easy to talk to this teenager? He hadn't opened up like that to his new family. He took another sip of the water. "Thank you."

Cam moved over to one of his plants a slightly prickly looking thing and carefully broke off one of the leaves. "This is aloe...if you put this on your sunburn it will ease the pain." he held the oozing plant out to the boy. "Ouch thats no good. So how did you manage to escape the polywhirl?" he sat crosslegged by the boy, a slight distance away to give space, but still close enough one could talk quietly.

Tristan hesitantly took the aloe leaf from Cam, and started to squeeze the liquid out. He rubbed it on the sunburnt skin. "My trainer saved me," he said, looking away from the teenager. "She was hit with the attack. I was young then, I couldn't--I wasn't--" the skitty boy swallowed. "After that, she took me home. She took care of me. But she died."

Cam frowned softly hearing the pain in the boys voice and he reached out and lightly touched his shoulder. "I'm very, very sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is never an easy thing." of course it wasn't. "How long ago was that, if you don't mind my asking?" Cam was glad the boy was opening up and talking. It sounded like he needed to.

was opening up and talking. It sounded like he needed to.

[09:15] Thalia: Tristan nodded at the boy's understanding. Losing his trainer had been one of--no, it had been the most painful thing he'd ever gone through. "Six months," he said. "I've been wild since. Recently, though, someone asked if I'd come home with them. I did, and I tried--I really did!" the skitty boy seemed distressed. "But I can't. There's too many people there. Too many... I can't..."

"Whoa...easy now...deep breath Timmy." words gentle. "Don't get upset. It's a big change going from being on your own to being with a houseful. How long have you been staying there?" he reached for the aloe and smeared some on his fingers and reached out to gently apply some to a few spots the boy had missed. "There..."

"I told her I'd find somewhere for me to live in for a while," Timmy said, wincing at the older boy's touch. He had become skittish, during his months as a whild pokemon. "I don't know how long," he said. "A few days. But being there made me feel like I was being suffocated. I was...so afraid. I can't--I told her I can't."

Cam's hand dropped away after a moment, and he had a thoughtful look. "Well you shouldn't live outside. Getting to be too hot and you'll keep being sunburned. You have anywhere you can stay?" he was retreating a bit again to give the boy the space he seemed to need.

Timmy frowned, shaking his head slightly. "I've been living outside for a long time," he admitted. Granted, for the majority of the time he'd spent on his own, it had been during the cooler months. "I don't have a place to stay," he confessed. "You live alone here? ...Can I stay in the garden?"

Lirilei: "Well, staying outside when its getting so hot out isn't good. It can be as bad for you as cold weather...maybe worse." he gave a nod. "I do live here alone yes...but no you may not live in my garden. There's no where decent for you to stay and be protected from things. However, I have two empty rooms, if you would like to stay in one for awhile. I wouldn't mind."

Timmy frowned when the teenager said he wouldn't be allowed to live in the garden. He had been hoping the garden would be a safe place from the elements and other pokemon. "I can't?" he asked, frowning. "But I--" he stopped as the older boy invited him to stay in a spare room. He stared at him for a long moment. "Okay," he said. "But I don't have anything to fill a room with."

"Well I have a bed in the rooms, and dressers and such. You said you'd been staying somewhere a few days. Do you have anything there? You should probably let the person know where you are too so no one worries." that would be bad. "Want a tour of the house?" Cam had been in this kids shoes once, no where to do and all. It was why he was helping.

Timmy hesitantly took Cam's hand and followed him. "I can tell her later," he said."She said I could stay somewhere on my own for a while. I don't think she'll worry much." he hadn't had someone worry over him in months. 'I'll tell her though. After you show me around?"

Cam let his hand be taken and gave a smile. "That's fine. Alright well first things first, we take our shoes off before we go inside. It keeps the wood floors cleaner." once they were off he stepped inside and began to point things out. "The kitchen, you're welcome to help yourself to anything you'd like. Over here is the dining room though I usually just stand at the kitchen counter since it's just me. Over here is the living room..." he continued to walk and pointed out the bathroom, laundry room, and the bedrooms. "This is my room here...and the others are over here. You can pick which ever of these two you'd like."

Timmy stepped into one of the rooms indicated by Cam. He studied it for a long moment. It was pretty empty, he thought, by human standards. But a bed and dresser were really all he needed. "Can I have this one?" he asked.

Cam nodded with a smile. "You sure can Timmy, I don't mind." of course not. "Do you have any extra clothes? I might have a few things you can borrow, though they'll be a bit big on you. But they might work till I can go buy you a few things of your own."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:05 pm
Beach Day
(Urban, Cam, Mei, Phee, Niall, Brenny)

Urban sighed. Why was he at the beach? Oh yes...because Cam had asked him to go to the beach with him...and seeing as he was working on that whole...friendship thing with Cam so there they were...sun, sand, blue water...and babes as far as the eye could see! He was knee deep in the water at the moment, Cam was out on a surfboard and he admitted it...he was admiring the other. He couldn't surf.

Not far off in the water was Phee, or Lyre as she was attempting today...and listening intently to the names people used for one another. Nothing was striking her fancy. A sigh escaped her and she dove under the water and swam deeper for a few moments to enjoy the cooler depths.

In the sand was Mei...who was staring at Brenny curiously. "And whats the point of sand? Its getting in my fur..." she was less than impressed by it really as she poked a foot at it.

"I don't know!" Brenny chirped cheerfully, "But it's fun! See? If I get it wet, it goes up like this!" The celebi boy demonstrated by patting sand down into his pail with his shovel, and turned it upside down. He waited ten seconds, ten pulled it up off of the molded sand. "Yay!" he exclaimed. "See, it's a sand castle! I made it for you, Mei! Now you have a castle and you can be a princess!" Girls liked to be princesses, didn't they?

Niall was not so far away from Phee. After his initial reaction to having been transformed, he had found that hands could be as useful as flippers. It had taken him several days to adjust, and now, for the first time he was exploring the beach in his new form. He had been watching the Manaphy carefully for a long while from the shore. What was she doing? She seemed kind of bored, he figured. Maybe she was? He waved her over. He'd never seen a manaphy before! What was she doing there?

Fun? This was fun? It was gritty and annoying... still she was semi fascinated by the sand keeping its shape when wet, and she settled in the shade being thrown by someone's large umbrella more than happy for it and tried to mimic what was done...but forgetting to wet the sand and it falling to a pile. "Guess it's a good thing one of us can build castles." she laughed in amusement.

Urban decided to swim and moved further into the water and ducked under enjoying the feel of the cool water. Cam for his part wiped out and came up laughing and swam back to shore to have another go of it.

Phee was surprised to see someone else under the water like she was...and at the motion to come closer she did, glad she'd left her boots, and other what not on shore in her backpack. They would have weighed her down a whole lot. She paused by the boy, looking at him curiously.

Brenny giggled at her attempt, shaking his head. "No no, silly," he said, "you have to get it wet first!" He went to the water and filled up his pail, bringing it back over to Mei. "I saw Cam, I think!" he told her excitedly. "The boy who gave me the money for icecream! He's swimming, just there!" he pointed towards the waves, but was surprised to find that the boy had come up onto the shore. "Cam, Cam!" he called to him, waving. "Come make sand castles with us! It's fun! I'm teaching Mei to make them!"

"Want to play?" Niall asked, tilting his head slightly. He wasn't used to playing with others; he had a habit of attempting to ignore that others existed, when his sister was around. But since she wasn't--and he lacked an alternative form of entertainment, he figured he might as well find someone to talk to. "We could look for shells," he said, gesturing to his empty pail. "My trainer likes to put them up on a shelf."

"Ohhh..." she sounded sheepish at that and was in the middle of getting up to get water in the small pail when Brenny got all excited and caused her to look where he was pointing...only to blink at the teen boy coming over towards them and jabbing his surfboard into the sand and settling. "Sandcastles huh? That looks like fun. Sure, I'll help for a little bit. Nice to meet you Mei, I'm Cam." "Hi Cam, Brenny's told me a lot about you."

"Play?" she looked at him blankly. "How do we play? I've not played since I changed..." she looked so lost at the idea! "Shells is a good thing to look for though. We can dive down and get some from the bottom!" well, why not?

"Yay! Good. I think Mei's learning well," he said, and then lowered his voice, leaning closer to the teen's ear, "She forgot water though. If you help me teach her, I think she'll be happy!" He paused and glanced to where he had first seen Cam. "Where's Urban?" he asked. "Is he with you? Maybe he'll want to make sandcastles too!"

"We play... well... I don't know. I don't think I've tried to play since I changed either. I didn't figure it would be so different. We can still play chasing games and have swimming races," Niall began thoughtfully. "We could do that!" he agreed immediately. "I'm not sure I can hold my breath that long now, though..." But maybe! Maybe he had kept that ability!

"Urban is here...somewhere. I went surfing..." he turned to look out towards the water. "Oh, there he is. Why don't we let him swim a bit, and then maybe he will." maybe. He didn't know. "You two going to go swimming?" "Swimming?" Mei didn't know how.

"I didn't think I could hold my breath that long either, but I still can, so maybe you can too. If nothing else I can always go down and find some for you. The prettiest ones are always down there." so much for her acting big and bad and tough. She was in her element, and in a happy mood really. "I'm Lyre...." and here she wrinkled her nose. "I really don't like that name. I'm Phee. For now. Till I find a really good name!"

"Oooh, he's swimming!" Brenny had caught sight of Urban when Cam had turned to look for him. He'd followed the older boy's gaze. "Okay, we can let him swim for a while," he agreed. He hesitated, before adding, "I can't swim." He had never gotten the chance to try. He had been hatched in the late autumn of the year before, and had only been just discovering the world outside his egg when winter had struck full force. "Can you teach me?" he asked, hopefully. "Mei, do you like swimming?"

"I just changed," Niall said, frowning slightly as he glanced at his hands. "I'm still not used to it," it had taken a while to get used to walking up right. And to having legs, hands; being so big. "You think I'd be able to?" he asked, smiling slightly. It was nice to think some things hadn't changed. "Alright, I'll try. We can find her some really nice ones." And if he couldn't, the manaphy was nice enough to help him. "I'm Niall," he said. "Lyre's a pretty name, but if you don't like it, I'll call you by the name you gave me. Nice to meet you, Phee!"

"I don't know how to swim either. Never had a place to swim where I lived." Cam listened to the two of them and smiled. "I sure can teach you to swim. Why don't I start with you Brenny? I bet I can get Urban to help you Mei." "No its okay. I can sit in the shallow water and watch." and cool down!

"I changed not that long ago. I've been traveling around but I missed the water and decided to come back today for awhile." and she was glad she had! She felt so much better being in the water, more energized. "Okay on three we'll go down, and you can see if you can stay down or not." she grinned began to count. "One, two, three!" under she went then, breathing just as easily underwater as above.

Brenny beamed at Cam and nodded. "Okay!" he agreed. "We can start with me! I want to be a good swimmer. Then I can surprise Daddy! He'll be so impressed," the boy was delighted at the prospect of learning something new. He looked forward to showing his father how much he'd learned today. "Can you teach me now, and we can make sandcastles after?" he asked. "It'll be fun!" He hesitated and glanced at Mei. "Don't you want to learn to swim?" he asked. "You can show Daddy after! I'm sure he'll be proud of you too!"

"I've never left the beach," Niall said, shaking his head slightly. "My trainer lives there," he pointed towards a small cottage. "With her mate and my sister. She changed too. We both did. We were looking for shells for Iona, she's my trainer, and we found stars instead. They were very pretty, so we picked them up to take them--" he hadn't noticed the manaphy girl begin to count, until she hit three. He took a breath and dived under, a second too late. He held his breath for a long moment, afraid of what would happen if he didn't. When he couldn't hold it any longer, he let it go and found he was breathing under water just as he had been able to before. He pointed to the sandy bottom. "There! I saw something!"

"Sure lets go into the water now and we can do sandcastles later." Cam eased to his feet and held his hand out to Brenny, looking back at Mei. "Maybe later. I dunno...the water is sorta...unnerving." she'd never been to an ocean before! "Alright Mei. You sit in the water and watch and maybe later we'll try."

"Ohhh how neat. I got tired of every one telling me I was cute, and sweet and helpful...I'm trying to prove I'm not!" and doing a poor job of it in this moment. She listened to him talking until she went under, and waited patiently for him to figure out if he could breathe under the water or not. Seeing he could, she grinned and swam deeper. "Where?"

Brenny took Cam's hand, beaming at the older boy. "You're so nice," he said. He meant it, too. Cam was almost as nice as his Daddy was! He was sure if they met, they would become friends. "Is it scary?" he asked, once they reached the water's edge. "You won't let me drown, will you?"

"You are cute," Niall said, flashing Phee a small smile. "But I won't call you sweet or helpful. I don't like being called those things either." Cute wasn't such a bad thing, though. His trainer called him cute regularly. "Cute, though," he began, "I think it's a way for people to say 'I like you'. My trainer tells me I'm cute. It means she loves me."

Cam squeezed that hand gently as he made it to the waters edge and watched Mei settle in the shallow water, looking like she was cooling down some, and spotted Urban and waved him over. "Hey, mind helping my new friend Mei learn to swim?" Urban looked down at the tiny (to him!) pokemon. "Sure, why not. Hey kid." he gave Brenny a smile and moved towards Mei then, while came gave a gentle laugh. "I won't let you drown, and it can be scary, but fun. When you get good at swimming you can do other things like diving, and surfboarding."

Phee looked ready to protest till Niall explained the sentiments behind it and she looked thoughtful. "Huh. I never thought of it like that before. I'm still learning about this sort of stuff. I never had a trainer after all." she gave him a bright smile, and found a pretty shell with some green inside. "How's this?"

"Yay, Urban!" was the celebi boy's response to Urban's greeting. "Mei gets to learn to swim too!" And even if the mienfoo seemed afraid now, Brenny was sure Urban could help. "Let's go!" Brenny was reassured by Cam's words. The water could be scary, but it would be fun? And fun was always a good thing. "You'll teach me how to dive and surfboard, too?" he asked. "If I get good enough? It might take a while, but I'll be good at it, and then you can teach me!"

Niall nodded in understanding "I'm learning too," he said. "I hadn't had a trainer until the week before I changed. Aoife and I were playing in the water, and I got caught in a net. So Iona saved me! She cut me out of it. I don't know what would've happened if she--" he paused, glancing at the shell. "Oooh, that's perfect!" he exclaimed, moving to the sand to hopefully uncover more.

Urban gave a smile to Brenny, and looked to Mei and after the other two walked off, sat down to talk to her a little so she relaxed. Wouldn't do to go rushing into this. Cam smiled at Brenny and nodded. "It'll take time, but once you're good enough yes I'll teach you, and your dad too if he'd like." well it didn't hurt to offer he knew. "Alright, into the water we go, I'm going to help you lay on your stomach in the water. My hands will be on your chest and stomach..." and Cam began to carefully explain the swimming process.

"Oooh...well thats good she saved you! I hate those nets." she huffed some, and handed him the shell while sweeping sand off of others, a few broken ones pushed away and a really pretty white one pulled up. "Looks like you! All pretty and white!" yes...she'd just called him pretty in a round about way.

"Oooh. Daddy might like that!" Brenny exclaimed, delighted. "I'll tell him you offered! I don't know if he can swim or not. I never asked him! Oooh, I can ask him tonight! I'll tell him you're teaching me!" He followed Cam into the water, and cautiously allowed him to help him lay onto his stomach. "You won't let me drown?" he asked, watching the waves move around them. "You promise?"

Niall flashed Phee a bright smile. "Thank you for helping me," he said. "I'll introduce you to my trainer sometime. I bet she'd let you visit. She's really nice!" He beamed. There were two things he truly loved to speak about. One was his sister. The other was his trainer. He was equally possessive of both of them, and loved them dearly. He blushed at the compliment, taking the shell. "I wonder if I'll find one cute and blue like you!"

"Well I can always teach him if he doesn't know how." he was used to teaching people things, and he was between jobs with that whole body guarding thing, and his school was lacking students at the moment. So his time was his own really. "I won't let you drown I promise." Cam was sooo patient!

"I'd really like that Niall. I like meeting new people...and hearing their names. Maybe one day I'll find a name I like. I named myself...and it's too similar to Manaphy." and she frowned some. Though there was a blink and a slight blush at his words, a sort of shy smile given. "Oh...well...uhm...I can help you find one." she didn't know anything about relationships...crushes...or any of that. So that she was blushing at him calling her cute was...unexpected! She didn't know how to react!

Brenny felt himself relax. Cam was really good at this, he thought. He was good at reassuring him that he would be safe, even when he was afraid. "Okay. What do I do now?" he asked, instinctively beginning to kick his legs to avoid being washed away by the waves.

"I can help name you, maybe!" Niall said, concentrating. He'd never named anyone before. It would be a new experience. "Maybe Laura? That's kind of like Lyre, though... I don't know. Something pretty. Something that suits you. I don't know if any name ever could, though. A name certainly couldn't hope to be as pretty as you are!" He moved to pick up a shell. His smile widened as he swept the sand off it. "Look, Phee! It is blue, just like you! It's a snail shell! See, it spirals. It's for you!"

"That's perfect Brenny, you kick your legs like that. You also need to move your arms which helps pull you through the water as well." he held the boy firmly so he wouldn't feel in danger of slipping and coached him. He noticed Urban now doing similar with Mei a little ways away and smiled at the Mienfoo listening to Urban's instructions, though it sounded like there might be some squabbling there too. Still, he'd let them work it out.

Oh was she ever a mass of mixed emotions...he was so sweet really, and made her feel things she hadn't ever before...but there was uncertainty too. Did she like him too? Maybe...she didn't know. He was so nice though, that maybe it wouldn't hurt to find out right? Right! If nothing else they could be friends... "Help would be really nice. I dunno...I've gone by Grant, Merit, Lyre, Lynx, Bob..." and she began to rattle off the names...only to blink in surprise at the shell and took it from him carefully. "Oh wow this is so pretty! Thank you Niall!" she would have hugged him, had she known about hugs!

Brenny followed Cam's instructions, moving his arms against the water awkwardly. "Like this?" he asked. "But we're not moving," he observed. He glanced over to Urban and Mei, and smiled brightly. So she had decided to learn how to swim, after all! He'd have to tell his Daddy about that, too!

"Bob?" Niall repeated, grinning. "Some of those are boys names, and you're much too pretty to wear any of those," he said, shaking his head. "Maybe Mary, or Hope," he began rattling off names he'd heard before, either on the beach or at home. "You need something pretty." He moved to hug her when she took the snail shell and admired it. "You're welcome!" he said, flashing the girl a smile. He wasn't usually generous--but she was pretty, and a girl. Like Aoife!

"No we're not. I'm standing still. In a moment I'll walk into slightly deeper water so you can kick and paddle against the water and feel it pulling at you. Don't worry if it's hard. It will get easier as you get better."

He saw Urban was already at that step with Mei, who was faring well enough, though he admitted it was probably difficult to learn to swim like a human as a pokemon. "Hey Urban, keep her shallow!" "Sure Cam."

"There's a difference?" she blinked in surprise. She didn't realize there was a difference in girls and boys names. This brought another frown to her face. But no one had ever told her before. The fact her clothing choice made her look like a boy didn't enter her mind. The hug was new and made her eyes widen in shock, a whisper coming from her. "What was that? That...that thing you did with your arms?" how stunned she was! The shell was looked at again and she carefully put it into a pocket of her shorts so she wouldn't lose it. She wanted to keep it! Maybe see if she couldn't make it into a necklace!

"I'll try," Brenny promised, continuing to kick and paddle. He wasn't sure if he understood the concept, but he would try! "Mei's older than me," he confided in Cam. "She's closer to Daddy's age, she said she remembers being young like me many, many, many years ago." The boy's eyes widened with each 'many', as if to prove his point. "She's very smart! She likes being my pet, I think."

"Older than you huh? That has to be sort of interesting for all of you." he smiled and moved into the water to let Brenny kick and paddle against it then, watching and Urban did move to more shallow water for Mei, an approving nod given before he looked back to Brenny. "I'm glad she's happy there with you both."

"Ohh...no ones ever told me there's a difference before. I've just listened to names and tried them out...none seem to fit though." she frowned some and let out a sigh one bare foot kicking at the sand and uncovering some more shells. "A hug? I didn't know...never seen one...or hand one...or done one." how puzzled she sounded! But she was smiling anyhow, and did hug him back, even if it was kind of awkwardly.

"It is! She's smaller than I am, so it's hard to remember she's all grown up. I tried to buy her a doll when we met a bully, but she said she was too old for dolls. So I told her she could get something else. She's very good at playing catch!" He kicked and paddled against the water, attempting to keep afloat. "Yay, I'm doing it!" he exclaimed. Apparently the celebi boy had forgotten that he was being supported by Cam's hands.

"Well, now you have," Niall said with a nod. He had a feeling there were many things the girl hadn't experienced yet. He was willing to teach her, he supposed--but there were many things he hadn't experienced, either. "We can learn together," he said with a smile. "We can learn all about everything." He thought for a long moment. "You could be named after a flower," he said. "Lilac or Daffodil--" he wrinkled his nose. "Nah, that's a weird name. "Maybe Rose or Juniper..."

"Well thats good she can play catch really well. I'm sure in time you'll remember she's older than she looks." he gave the boy an indulgent smile at his cheering and lowered his arms a little so Brenny was more in the water. "Turn your head to the side so you can breathe while swimming..."

"That sounds like a really good idea!" she beamed at Niall then, though look at her blink. "Really? After a flower? Flowers can be names?" as he listed some off her eyes widened. "Oh, that one! Rose! I love roses, they're so pretty! I didn't know that could be a name though. but maybe not for a first name...I dunno...is there something like a second name?" she didn't know about middle names!

Brenny turned his head to the side as instructed, kicking and padding against the water. He wasn't sure about this. It had been much easier when Cam had been supporting him more. This was...kind of scary.

"Yeah, flowers can be names," Niall assured his new friend. "They're used as names a lot. I've heard them on the beach, when I was a seel too." He hesitated, frowning in confusion. "I don't know about second names," he began. "I don't have one, I'm just Niall. But I think my trainers have second names... I don't know."

"You're doing really good Brenny!" Cam's voice was full of encouragement for the boy and he made sure to keep him afloat well as he continued to walk so he'd feel like he was swimming. Mei was coming back up from under the water looking furious and stomped out of the water and up onto the beach yelling at the Aggron, who was yelling back, which made Cam sigh. "Looks like they're not getting along. Shall we go see whats going on?"

"Well then I like Rose a lot...so that's an all the time name now yay!" she beamed a moment, looking thoughtful. "I saw some books the other day...and there was a name I kinda liked on one..." she looked thoughtful...and then pieced the two together. "Armitage Rose...?" she looked at him curiously, wondering his thoughts on the name choice.

"Uh-oh," Brenny said, following Cam's gaze. He winced at the sight. "Sometimes Mei can be bossy," he said, in vague defense of Urban. But he'd seen that Urban could be bossy and rude--and Mei didn't seem to like rude people. She certainly hadn't appreciated Zevian's behavior. "Let's go see. Maybe we can fix it!"

Niall struggled pronouncing the name Phee suggested, and eventually shook his head. The name defeated him. "I can't say that," he complained. "Ami--Am--Arm--ugh! I'll just call you Rosie," he beamed at her. "See, it's pretty and it's not hard to pronounce."

Cam moved back to shallower water with Brenny and helped him back to his feet. "Good idea on checking on them. Urban can be a jerk...and you'll learn older people can be bossy." he gave a light chuckle and got close enough to hear an exasperated ..."........dropped me, twice!" "Just once. The other time you slipped." "I so did not slip!" "Yeah what ever. Are you done now? Or are you still being a drama queen?" "I'm done. I don't want you near me." she huffed and coughed some more, spitting out more sea water looking very unhappy. "Oh boy..." Cam sighed.

Phee frowned. Oh how she frowned. It was too hard? There was a full fledged pout on her lips then, and she of all things sat on the ocean bottom with a sigh, looking lost in thought. "Okay...so I won't go by Armitage...I want people to be able to say my name...but I still like Rose..." she was trying hard to come up with a suitable name! She looked up at him with wide eyes, looking hopeful that this was a doable thing.

Brenny hurried to Mei's side. He scooped her up, frowning in concern. "He dropped you?" he demanded, glancing up at Urban. "You dropped my pet into the ocean?!" His frown became a scowl. "But I thought I could trust you. I thought you were good at protecting people. You can't even protect a little pokemon?" He cuddled Mei close to his chest. "I'll take care of you," he promised. "You don't have to learn to swim with him. You don't have to learn at all, if you don't want to."

"No, it's pretty!" Niall said, frowning slightly. He'd upset her? Oh, this was awful! He moved to sit down next to her, leaning over to put an arm around her shoulders. "Just because I can't say it yet doesn't mean I won't be able to," he said. "I'm still learning things, just like you. Maybe I'll learn to say it. But until then, can I call you Rose?"

"She shouldn't have bitten me!" "I didn't bite you." Mei was honestly really upset at this point. He'd been rough from the start, and she'd accidentally scratched him, but not bitten him. Of all things she struggled out of Brenny's arms...and took off running, looking like she might cry. The look on Cam's face spoke of bad, baaaad things to come for the Aggron and Urban knew it. He couldn't help a grin though. He always did manage to piss Cam off royally...to constantly make him lose his temper. That was one reason they couldn't date. Cam gave Urban a withering look. "You're such an enormous jerk words don't even begin to describe it. Come on Brenny, lets go find her."

She was surprised by the arm on her shoulder, but merely leaned against him and sniffled. She'd never been sad or upset before! It was possible she was crying though in the water like this it was impossible to tell. But there.....his words brought a soft smile to her lips and she gave a soft nod. "I'd like that Niall..."

Brenny was astonished when Mei lept from his arms. He was distressed further when she took off. He sent a glare Urban's way, and stalked over to him. He kicked him in the shin before taking off after Mei. How was he going to fix this one? He'd show Urban later. Failing to protect his pet. Endangering her. Dropping her in the ocean and making her so upset. He'd show Urban! Oh yes. "Mei, come back!" he called after her. "It's okay, I won't let him hurt you!"

Niall was relieved when Phee smiled. He returned the smile and swept a hand over the sand in front of them. He picked up a shell. "Here," he said, holding it up for her to see. "It'll remind you of today," he said. "It doesn't really look like a rose--and it's not blue like you, but I know it's as special as you are. Look!" he gasped, holding it up into a ray of sunshine that had trickled down beneath the surface of the water. "Look!" he said again, gesturing to the inside of the shell. It was shiny on the inside. "I knew it was special!" he declared. "Just like you!"

Cam watched them run and he couldn't help but follow Brenny's example and kicked Urban. "You are such an a*****e Urban!" Urban muttered and rubbed both shins watching as Cam took off after the other two. Mei had very simply run a short distance away and under a pier, hiding in the shaded area and behind a pylon and dropped to sit with a sigh looking dejected.

Well didn't she already have one shell to remind her of today? Maybe two was okay though...especially when it sparkled. "Oh wow Niall! How pretty!" she sounded so excited and she hugged him (and better than before!) before taking it. "Thank you I love it!" she was all smiled again now.

Brenny was having trouble finding Mei. He searched behind logs. He looked near the shore. He stuck his face in the water to see if she'd fallen in--only to yelp and realize his eyes were stinging from the salt. And realize that the ocean was possibly the worst tasting water ever. Why hadn't suicune visited here? The water definitely needed purified! Yuck! "Mei, Mei!" he called, hoping for an answer. Was this what it was like to lose a pet? Was Mei lost? Would she be gone forever? At the thought, the boy gave a sniffle. He had to find her! He just had to!

Finding the shell had been worth it, then, Niall decided, when he saw the girl smiling. "Let's go back to the surface," he said, gesturing upwards. "I'm getting tired--and my fingers are getting wrinkly," he wiggled his fingers in front of her.

It was too noisy to hear Brenny calling for her, too many people about making it impossible...and after a few minutes of calming down she looked out...only to realize she had no idea where anyone was anymore. Panic filled her as she realized that. Cam was keeping pace with Brenny, and they had moved away from the pier at this point. Urban was grumbling..mostly to himself...and making his way back to the car. He'd call a taxi maybe. He could see Cam and that brat in the distance...and he saw that damn pokemon looking around lost.

He couldn't help a small smirk. Until he noticed her wandering around lost...and someone kicking her and sending her flying. He heard a kid yell "Look! A pokemon! I'm gonna catch it!" and pull out one of those blasted balls. Urban dropped his gear and took off at a run, and scooped up the dazed Pokemon before the ball connected. "Heeeey! No fair give it back! That's mine!" "Like hell she is! She belongs to a kid I know." "WAAAH! Dad make him give it back!" the kids dad took one look at the glowering Aggron and shook his head. "No, no he's right...come along son..." "Smart move." the words were growled as he brought his fingers up to his lips and let out a loud, piercing whistle, and watched Cam's head shoot up and look around. "Brenny...c'mon I think Mei's been found."

Phee...or Rose as she was now going to be called by him giggled and nodded. "Wrinkly fingers!" she didn't have that problem really and wiggled her own webbed hands a bit before she was kicking for the surface, her head breaking the water and she breathing deep.

Brenny looked up. "Urban?" he asked, blinking. Urban had found Mei? Maybe he would forgive him for being mean, after all! The celebi boy ran towards the teenager. "Mei!" he cried, reaching his hands out to take her. "She's hurt?" he asked, fretting over the mienfoo. He studied her carefully, before his expression darkened. "What attacked her?" he demanded. "I'll--" he wasn't sure what he'd do. But he'd do something. They'd hurt his Mei. They'd hurt his pet! His friend! His--she was family! He glanced over at the kid with the pokeball. He scowled and sent--he wasn't sure what that was. Sparkling, rainbow hued leaves came from behind him and moved at a rapid pace towards the boy in question.

Niall followed Phee, grinning. It seemed she had the ability to stay under water for long periods of time without any wrinkly fingers. That was talent. He surfaced, glancing at the manaphy. "Race you to shore?" he asked.

"She was kicked as she went darting out. It stunned her. She'll be okay in a few minutes." Urban had been in the process of handing her off to the kid, when he let loose with his attack. Cam saw, and he did the only thing he could, he got between himself, and the human child arms thrown up to protect himself as best he could as the leaves attacked him instead. Mei came out of her daze about this time, and though she was still sort of stunned there was a clear "Brenny no, stop!" from her even as Cam held his ground against the leaves.

She grinned and nodded. "Okay race you!" she raced that way with a laugh, feet kicking as she started for the place she'd left her stuff. She knew he was bogged down with the pail though, so didn't want to make it too unfair to him.

Brenny stopped, eyes widening in horror. "I'm sorry!" he said at once. He hadn't meant to! He wouldn't have--he couldn't have--what had he done? "Urban, take care of Mei? I have to--" he didn't finish his sentence, hurrying to Cam instead. "Cam!" he cried, wrapping his arms around the teenager. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I never hurt people, I was just--Mei was hurt and that kid--and I just--" he sniffed. "I just--I just wanted to protect her!"

Niall chased after her, laughing as he swam. This was his element. He was momentarily distracted by noisy people--he wrinkled his nose at a particularly noisy bunch. Honestly, a kid with green hair? He'd have to tell Phee about that later. Green hair!

Urban kept a hold of Mei, who was sitting up a little and rubbing her head with a wince while Cam himself winced at the hug, and patted Brenny on the head. "It's okay Brenny...easy on the hugs though. That was some attack." he gave the boy a smile. "I think the day at the beach is about done. You two want a ride home?" he thought home sounded pretty good about then. "Urban, hand Mei to Brenny, and go get my things please?" Urban gave a nod, and uncharacteristically walked off without a word.

Phee was on the shore waiting while sitting in the shallow water, laughing some. "Yay you made it!" she'd missed the noisy group of people herself. She wiggled her feet and dug out her socks tugging them onto her wet feet, and then her boots. Before long she had her spiked bracelet back on, and the collar, and her chain back on her shorts...and looking very boyish.

"I don't know how I did it," Brenny said, frowning at the realization. "I don't know how I did it, I was just so upset... I wanted to protect Mei, and--" he concentrated, his forehead creasing as he did so. "I can't do it again," he complained. "I don't know. I was worried about Mei and--I didn't mean to hurt anyone!"

"It's okay Brenny...here in a few days you can come by my house, and we'll work on it together, see if you can't maybe do it again. If you did it once, you'll be able to do it again, it'll just take some practice is all. Like swimming." Cam watched Urban come back carrying the surfboard and his bag, stopping to get his own things. "Come on, my cars this way. I'll drive us all back."

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:40 pm
Cam gives Brenny a lesson

Cam had been recuperating for a few days at this point after the little fiasco at the beach. Urban had been scarce since that day, and Cam himself had taken it easy and just semi lazed about. Oh sure, he'd done things like watering his yard but he wasn't doing any of his martial arts or anything. Until today that is.

Brenny knocked on Cam's door. The older boy had invited him to learn how to control his attacks so he could use them again--or at least, keep himself from using them. It had been a surprise to him, when he'd sent that attack towards the boy who'd attempted to capture his mienfoo. He had been so worried for her. So angry. He couldn't remember having felt that way before. He'd wanted to protect Mei. "Hi Cam, I'm here!"

Cam heard the knock on his door, and got up from where he'd been sitting on the floor meditating and moved to answer it, a smile on his face. "Come on in Brenny, shoes off though please. Set them here with mine." he pointed to the spot he meant with a smile. "Once you do that, follow me and we'll go into the back where my little school is."

Brenny took off his shoes and set them aside where he was instructed. "Okay," he said, smiling up at the teenager. "Oooh, you have a school?" he asked. No wonder Cam had been so patient when he'd been teaching the celebi to swim. "So you are a teacher! I thought you were. I thought you were really good at teaching!" He took the older boy's hand, beaming at him. "So you'll teach me how to use my attack?"

Cam smiled and took the boys hand and nodded. "I have a small school where I teach martial arts and such. I figure learning back there is probably the best place. I can attempt teaching you how to learn your attack, and how to remain calm so you don't do it by accident again." Cam led the way through his home, and pushed open a door to the back and crossed a slight covered walkway and opened the door up. "In we go."

Brenny followed Cam cheerfully. He looked forward to learning to control his attack. He didn't want to attack someone on accident again. "I'm really sorry I hurt you," he apologized as he followed the teenager. "I don't want that to happen again."

"It's okay Brenny, it was my own fault for getting in the way. I'm okay now anyhow." he stepped into his little school, it was an enclosed room, though he pushed them open on one side to open it up more. "Alright try and use your attack move on me. Don't worry if you can't manage. I want you to try anyhow."

Brenny frowned slightly, but closed his eyes and attempted to concentrate. He didn't want to use the move on Cam again. It'd hurt him. "Cam... I can't," he said, shaking his head. "I don't want to!"

"Brenny it's okay if you injure me again. It's all part of the learning process. Now...remember how you felt at the beach when you used it? How upset and angry you were? Imagine that you're back there in that situation...and that the boy is trying to capture Mei...and try again." he was more than willing to take a hit if needed to help Brenny learn.

Brenny shook his head. He crossed his arms. "No," he said. "I'm not hurting you. Not again. The first time was a mistake! I don't want to hurt you on purpose!" He backed away from Cam. No. He couldn't do this. He wouldn't. He couldn't hurt Cam.

Cam sighed. He knew this would be hard for the boy. "You trust me right Brenny? Trust me to know what I'm doing right?" he gave a smile. "If so, then trust me on this. This time, I'm expecting it. I have my own moves after all." he winked and got back up to his feet.

Brenny wanted to trust that Cam knew what he was doing, but he struggled. He tried to concentrate, he tried to convince himself that he was back at the beach, facing off on the boy that had tried to capture Mei. "I don't think I can do it..." he began, apologetically. "I can't see the boy. Or the beach. I just see you..." he moved to hug the teenager. "I can't hurt you."

Cam hugged Brenny gently and smiled. "If I had any students, I'd have you practice sparring with them. For now, you have to deal with me." he smiled gently, and motioned a spot for him to sit. "Sit there...and let me show you some of my moves yes?"

Brenny sat as instructed, blinking up at the teenager. "Okay," he said. He felt like a failure, really. He hadn't been able to summon the attack, let alone controll it.

Cam smiled as Brenny settled and moved to a corner and found his practice dummy and set it in the middle, and then positioned himself so Brenny could see. Suddenly there was a flash of light as he used flash, to blind his "opponent", a blur of motion as he launched into his quick attack and crashed into the dummy. This was followed by shock wave, which he directed at the dummy and away from Brenny though it bounced back at him and he used protect to do just that.

Brenny watched, blinking in awe. He'd never seen an electric attack before! He clapped his hands. "Yay!" he exclaimed. "You're good!" No wonder Cam was a teacher, with moves like that! He briefly wondered if he'd ever be so strong.

Cam used that moment to turn onto Brenny and used quick attack to suddenly cross the room though he pulled up short of striking the boy, opting for flash instead so Brenny would be temporarily blinded from the light, the sound of a few strikes next to Brenny's head, the swoosh of air...but no connecting hits.

Brenny's eyes widened when Cam turned on him. He was expecting to be hit like he'd seen the dummy be. He was surprised when the teenager stopped and--he couldn't see. Everything around him had gone white. His earing seemed enhanced, however, and he sent an attack towards where he thought Cam would be. There were no immediate apologies this time. The celebi boy was too busy dodging attacks.

Cam was smiling in approval at Brenny's attack and he used protect to block the attack, dodging to the side as well as he used flash a second time to keep Brenny blinded. He wanted to keep him at the disadvantage to see what he could manage. Once again he quick attacked and there went the sound of fists flying around Brenny. Cam wasn't touching him, merely testing.

Brenny used a different attack this time; confusion. He was confused himself, blinded as he was. He wasn't sure why Cam was attacking him, or why he had been blinded. He sent the weak telekinetic force towards the older boy--or where he thought the boy was, seeing as he couldn't see.

Cam was pleased to see Brenny attacking back and said as much. "Good Brenny! Just like that. Your attacks are coming easier based on need...this is why I'm keeping you blind." well at least he was finally explaining his motives. He felt the attack hit him, and he grinned. It didn't cause any issues for him, but he was proud of Brenny for trying the move.

Brenny hesitated. Cam had planned this? He was keeping him blind because he wanted to see his attacks? Oh. Oh, so that was it. He thought he understood the older boy's movitives now. He had hoped to catch the celebi off guard. He moved away from sounds of attacks, and used heal bell.

Cam finally let his attacks stop, and he stood there catching his breath, waiting for the boys eyes to focus and regain proper sight. "You did wonderfully Brenny. How do you feel after using your abilities, and not hurting anyone?"

Brenny rubbed at his eyes in attempt to rid himself of the temporary blindness Cam's flash had caused. "I didn't hurt you?" he asked, moving towards Cam. He studied the older boy carefully. Once he was sure Cam was not injured, he beamed. "Yay! Can we do it again sometime?"

Cam ruffled Brenny's hair with a smile. "You didn't hurt me no. Of course we can do it again some time. Sorry for catching you off guard like that but it seemed the best way to get you to try, without panicking about hurting me. Making you focus on protecting yourself was the way to go. Come on, lets go back inside and I'll get us some water and we can rest a little."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:31 pm
Timmy heals Cameron

Timmy had been staying with him for some time now...and he'd gone out of his way to ensure the boy had plenty of new clothes, shoes, even toys in his new room. He didn't want the boy to be bored to tears there. Books littered the house, and he added more that were suited to a child. It was nice to have someone staying there with him, even if he was playing guardian. It seemed to suit him. Today, he'd woken up early and gone out back to do some much needed yard work while the skitty boy slept.

He'd been working for awhile and decided to sit and take a needed break at this point, the bottle of water he'd brought out with him opened and he drank deep while he settled against one of the many trees in his backyard. It was while he was sitting there cooling down that he felt it. A tickling sensation on his bare shoulder and he turned but saw nothing so he assumed it was a loose piece of hair. It was just seconds later that there was a sudden searing pain like he'd been bitten and he slapped at his shoulder though once again he saw nothing.

This was ignored and he figured it was nothing more than a biting fly and he got back to work since he was almost done. Though he realized after about twenty minutes he wasn't feeling very well...suddenly dizzy and sick to his stomach with a headache. There was a mutter to himself about over doing it, and he made his way back inside unsteadily, where he all but collapsed onto the couch looking pale.

When Timmy awoke, he found Cam collasped onto the couch. The skitty boy stared for a long moment before swallowing. He hurried to the teenager's side, putting a hand to the boy's forehead. "What's wrong?" he asked, fretfully. Could Cam answer? He wasn't sure he would be getting a response. Something was wrong, whatever it was... "I'll get you some cool water," he said, hurrying to the kitchen. He got a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water. He fetched ice cubes from the freezer and plopped them in before hurrying back to Cam's side. "Here, drink this," he instructed. "I'll get a cloth for your forehead."

There was a groan from Cam as he felt the hand on his forehead, Timmy's hand felt like ice...though he also felt like ice while he also felt like he was burning up. "Don't....feel so good. Dizzy...and sick to my stomach....and hot...and cold..."

When Timmy was in the kitchen Cam of all things rolled to his side and looked close to throwing up on his floor, an unusual sight for the usually clean Zebstrika!

He groaned and reached for the water and took a few sips of it before the cup was set back down and he stayed on his side. Why did his shoulder hurt so badly? He reached for the sore spot on his shoulder, not realizing he'd been bitten by some sort of spider and was having an allergic reaction to it... that the bite mark was red and inflamed already and looking none too good.

There was a groaned "Oh Arceus..." and Cam rolled off the couch toppling the glass of water and started moving out of the living room. He got as far as his front door which he had to pass for the bathroom before he pushed it open...and proceeded to throw up all over.

....at least that could be washed off....

Timmy heard the telltale sounds of someone getting sick and hurried to the bathroom to check on Cam. He winced at the sight, and made to move Cam away from it. "Come on," he said. "To the couch. I can get a bucket or something. A bag, maybe. Rest! Don't try to get up..."

He hesitated for a moment, though, and rested his hand on Cam's head. He had heard of an ability skittys--and many other pokemon shared. It was a healing move, but for other pokemon, not the user. He closed his eyes and began to focus. A soft, soothing chime sounded somewhere within the house.

"Don't....don't think I can get up..." he felt too weak to get up. He didn't get sick...like ever so this was sort of frightening for him honestly! He let Timmy pull him away though...and he slowly got to his feet. Only to collapse back on the couch with a groan.

He felt the boy rest a hand on his head and he gave a wane smile, feeling bad for worrying him, but he couldn't do much about it. Maybe he could call Urban and get him to come over and help out...he didn't know. Arceus his shoulder burned!

His eyes fell shut as he shivered a bit though he didn't feel cold. He almost missed the sound of the chime and thought maybe it was his windchimes...till he realized that none of his wind chimes sounded quite like that.

Timmy was close to tears. He didn't know how to help Cam in this state. The teenager was usually so brave and confident--so strong... This was a terrible ordeal! "You'll be okay," he promised. He hoped he could keep that promise. Cam wouldn't die like his trainer had, would he?

"I'll go get some more water," he said, going to the kitchen. The glass he'd brought before had toppled over, so he'd bring Cam another. He was sure cool water would at least bring the fever down.

Cam reached up with a shaking hand and brushed his fingers over Timmy's cheek. "Shhh...s'okay. I'll be okay. I think something bit me when I was out working...don't cry Timmy."

His hand fell away as the boy left to get him water and his eyes closed, feeling after a few heartbeats a sort of rejuvenating feeling coming over him. The sickness he was feeling was fading, the burning pain in his shoulder ebbing...

Timmy returned with a new glass of ice water, going to Cam's side. He frowned in concern, silently pressing the glass into the older boy's hands. "Drink it," he instructed. "Don't spill this time. The cold water will help bring your temperature down. And if that doesn't help, the ice will. You can suck on it."

There was a weak smile on Cam's lips and he took the glass, though he didn't let Timmy pull his hand away as he wrapped unsteady hands around the others, and brought the glass to his lips, drinking slowly. He let a piece of ice slip into his mouth and he held it there even as his hands dropped from Timmy's, a soft smile on his face. "Than' 'ou" words mumbled some due to the ice in his mouth. After a few moments he was crunching on the ice and swallowing it.

"Not feeling as sick...or dizzy or weak anymore...and my shoulder isn't burning nearly as much..." he blinked a little in surprised realization.

Timmy blinked in surprise when Cam didn't let him pull away. He was about to ask what the teenager was doing when Cam did finally let him go. "You're welcome," he said, blinking. "I hope it helps." He really did. He didn't want to lose Cam the way he'd lost his trainer.

He paused, blinkiing. Was the water really helping? Was it helping that fast? He moved to wrap his arms around the teenager. "See, I told you you'd be okay. I'll take care of you. I promise."

Cam saw the surprised look and gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry, I was worried about dropping the glass...my hands don't feel very steady." well he saw no reason to lie about how he felt! "I'm feeling better already thanks to you."

He'd pushed himself to a sitting position about the time Timmy settled and wrapped his arms around him, and he hugged the boy back. "Thank you Timmy, I'm lucky to have you here with me." very lucky. His eyes closed as he rested against the back of the couch, arms settled comfortably around the other. This was nice. Comforting.

"I didn't know you knew healing bell Timmy." words murmured quietly, curiously. He'd read up on the info he could find on Pokemon, it fascinated him to learn more about his species.

"I didn't know either," Timmy said, shaking his head slightly. "I was too worried about you to really care about whether I knew it or not," he said. He gave the older boy a squeeze. "Don't do that again," he said, fretfully. "You were poisoned, I think. A bug pokemon must have bitten you." He studied Cam carefully. "I thought you were going to die," he confessed.

"Must've. It had felt like something on my shoulder but I ignored it thinking it was some of my hair or something." the squeeze was met with a gentle hand to the boys back and he rubbed it gently. "I felt like I was going to die, honestly. I've never been sick like that before...not that I recall anyhow. I'm sorry I worried you like that though."

"I'm glad heal bell worked, then," Timmy said, leaning against Cam. "Let's stay inside for a while. I don't want you getting bitten again!"

"I'm glad it worked too...it's amazing I feel fine...no more sickness. Just a little weak like I over did it working." he gave a wry smile, and nodded his head. "Inside is fine, I was about done outside anyhow. Next time I'll be more careful working out there. I'm lucky you were here, and could help me." he hugged Timmy with a gentle smile though he suddenly gave a wry laugh. "I should go clean up my mess before it dries. and no you're not doing it either, that's not fair to you."

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:39 pm
Cam teaches Timmy

It had been a few days since the poisoning by bug bite incident and Cam was back to feeling perfect. Enough so he was out doing the grocery shopping needed to get food in the house for the two of them. While there he looked into a couple of notebooks and pencils. He had realized within the last day that the boy in his care didn't know how to read and write.

This needed remedied. What it something happened and Cam needed him to call someone for help? Or he got lost and needed to read local signs? It was imperative Timmy learn!

Timmy went to greet Cam, but was surprised by the teenager's request. He wandered over to the table. "Sure," he said. "What's all of this?" He asked, blinking. "Going to write a story?"

"Actually, I'd like to teach you to read and write. My being so sick the other day made me realize that if something happens again you might need to call someone for help...but how can you if you can't read? Or what if you're lost and need to find your way back home?" Cam reached out and squeezed the boys hand. "I just think it would be a good idea to learn, as a precautionary thing. You do good telling the story from the pictures but you do miss out on a lot of the story. Who knows, maybe you can write a story some day."

Timmy hesitated. He had never needed to read or write before, having only been a companion for an elderly woman, and then wild. But when Cam put it that way, the skitty could see that his inability to read truly concerned Cam. "I want to learn," he said.

Cam gave the boy a rather bright, and a very warm smile. "Good, I'm very glad to hear that. Now then I wrote 'My name is Timmy. I live with Cameron.'" he pointed to each word in turn so the other could become familiar with the words.

"Though...I should start simpler...crap.." and here he gave a sheepish laugh, and wrote out the alphabet. "Okay...lets go over the letters first hm?"

Timmy sat down next to Cam, studying the page the boy had indicated. He blinked. Did that--gibberish, really say what Cam said it did? He looked up at Cam questioningly. Was this some sort of trick?

Cam grinned. "I promise you, that those are really words...and these letters...the alphabet will help you learn to read and write the words. Now...lets start reading these." his finger pointed to the first letter. "Apple starts with the letter A. Butterfree starts with the letter B..." and he continued on this way explaining each letter.

"Timmy starts with T!" Artemis beamed, eventually gaining confidence with the way Cam was explaining each letter. "And Cam starts with C!"

Cam beamed as Timmy began to pick things up and he nodded. "That's right! I knew you'd pick up on this quick, you're really smart. And Skitty starts with S...and Zemstrika starts with Z." he reached out and gently ruffled the boys hair glad he was enjoying this.

Timmy beamed at Cam as his hair was ruffled. He moved to hug the teenager. "I think I've got it now," he said. "A is for apple! Or Aipom! B is for butterfly, C is for Cam, D is for Dragonite!" He pulled away from Cam to take up a pencil. "How do I write?" he asked.

Cam hugged Timmy back tightly and grinned at him and picked up the pencil to show him how to hold it. "You hold it like this..." he held the pencil to show him, then let him take it, helping him to hold it proper, then lowered the boys hand to the paper, and helped him to move his hand in the first letter shape.

Timmy took the pencil and held it carefully, and with Cam's help, was able to hold it properly. He flashed the teenager a smile in thanks. Cam was so nice! He was like an older brother--or something much more special. The skitty boy wasn't sure yet. "Like this?" he asked, glancing at the A they had made on the paper. "That's an A? For apple?"

"That's right, thats an A for apple...now lets try a B. That ones an easy one..." and Cam helped move Timmy's hand into the proper shape.

"You know, you could race over the letters I wrote as well, get a feel for writing the letters. We'll work on this slowly. A letter a day and all okay? We have plenty of time to teach you."

Timmy smiled, allowing his hand to be guided in the shape of a B. "A, B!" This writing stuff was easier than he had been expecting. "Okay, I'll trace over the letters," he agreed, moving his pencil to do just that. "A letter a day?" That would take a long time. He wasn't sure he wanted to wait that long. He wrinkled his nose. "Two letters a day!"

Cam laughed and nodded. "Alright if you really want to do two a day, that'll only be a few weeks of time then till I've taught you all of them." he ruffled the boys hair again gently. "While you trace...I'll do something here.." the second notebook was snagged and he began to lightly write out dotted lines to form unfinished letters for the other to trace and connect the lines on.

Timmy gave Cam another smile, before continuing to trace the letters the older boy had written for him. "My name's Timmy and I live with Cameron," he recited as he traced. "That's what it says, isn't it? Look! I traced it!"

"That's right, that's exactly what it says! Can you point to which word says Timmy, and which word is Cameron?" well if the boy knew Cameron started with C, and had traced the C....and same with T and Timmy...one would hope he'd connect the dots.

"This one!" Timmy pointed to his name. "This one starts with a T, and Timmy starts with T. And this is your name!" He pointed to Cameron's name, beaming. "Look, I'm learning to read."

"Fantastic Timmy!" Cam was happy to see the boy learning as quickly as he was, and gently squeezed his shoulder. "You're a very quick learner you know?"

Timmy beamed up at Cam. "You're a good teacher!" he said. "I wouldn't be learning so quickly without you!"

There was a light chuckle and he shook his head. "Nah I think your desire to learn has as much to do with this as anything." he pointed to a few books sitting there. "I even picked up some even easier books that only have a few words per page. Once you're able to identify all the letters, we'll start reading those."

Timmy took the pile of books indicated and started to flip through them. "Nice pictures," he said, beaming. It seemed he'd lost interest in writing for now. "Read to me!"

There was a chuckle from Cam as he set aside everything and grabbed the books. "Alright, lets go sit at the couch and then I'll read to you." he got to his feet with a slight stretch and moved off to the living room then to settle and wait to be joined.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:27 am
Cameron's stupid move

Cam was having one of those days. His car had broken down and left him stranded an hours walk from home. His cell phone had been knocked from his hand earlier in the day and knocked into a fountain...so it was shot. That left him walking home...

Only to discover Urban had been there and talking to Timmy about things. Things the boy had no need to know at his age...and about Cam!

Timmy had hurried to embrace Cam once the boy had spotted his favorite teenager. "Welcome home, Cam," he greeted the older boy with a bright smile. The skitty boy seemed oblivious to the fact that he had just had a lesson on undesirable knowledge. In fact, he seemed rather gleeful. He glanced back at Urban. "Let's get some icecream," he said. "You look like you need some, Cam."

Cam gave Timmy that hug...he wasn't quite so mad he was going to lose his temper. That was until Urban started in on it all again. "So Timmy, you know what else you can do? You can use things like chocolate sy" "Shut up." "What?" "Shut up Urban. Timmy doesn't need to be hearing about all this! He's too young!" "I dunno. He's been pretty fascinated by it...and you." "W...what? ME!?" "Who better to give him info on?" "Are you freaking kidding me?! Urban! " "What?"

Cam was mad...and who could blame him! Urban was smirking some, looking pleased with himself. The syrup he held was lifted. "This...can go a loooong way if it's drizzled into a persons body." "Damn it Urban! Get out! Get the hell out of my house right ******** now and don't you dare show your face around here again without my permission do you understand me!?" "Dude. Chill out." "No. Don't tell me to chill okay? The stuff you've been telling Timmy is not appropriate and we both know it." "I didn't mean any harm." "’Didn't mean.... didn't mean?! '”

"Chocolate syrup?" Timmy seemed interested, until Cam started swearing. His eyes widened. "Cam, it's okay--" he began, frowning fretfully. "I asked him to tell me, it isn't his fault..."

"Even if you asked Timmy....he's old enough to know better than to tell this sort of stuff to a kid. A kid Urban!" "I wasn't much older than him when I learned this stuff." "And look how ******** up you are now man! Get out...seriously...get out of my house before I throw you out." "I'd like to see you try shrimp." Cam glared up at the Aggron, mane sparking...and he turned on his heel without another word, his backdoor slamming shut.

He left a trail of clothes in his wake. There was the shirt he'd been wearing at the back door...one of the shoes he wore inside further on...another kicked off to the grass. The chain he kept his wallet on tossed aside carelessly....and from inside his little dojo the sound of electricity crackling loudly, and the slams of Cam venting his bad day out on the training dummies.

Urban sighed deeply. "I'd better go. Sorry about this kid, didn't mean to piss him off. I'd leave him be till he calms down. He'll come find you really. It just might take awhile."

Timmy was confused by Cam's anger--and instead of listening to Urban's advice, went into the small dojo. "Cam?" he called, fretfully. "Look, I'm sorry I asked... I just wanted to know how to make you happy without your looking at all those girls at the beach..." He wrinkled his nose. As time had progressed he had become increasingly jealous of the girls Cam seemed to admire so much. He wrapped his arms around the zebstrika, oblivious to any danger. "I'm sorry Cam... I love you."

Cam was focused. Extremely focused. All his rage...all his frustration...it was being vented in quite possibly the most violent way he was capable of...fists and feet flying along with his electrical attacks, mostly Wild Charge.

It was fortunate he'd stopped with the assault for the moment when Timmy popped up...but that hug...oh how that hug startled him out of his focus...and that loss of focus caused him to do the one thing he would never have done other wise.

He electrocuted Timmy.

It was inevitable shrouded in electricity as he was. So the moment he realized he was being hugged and that Timmy had just taken a lot of electricity into him...Cam panicked.

With that burst of electricity, Timmy's grip on Cam slackened and he fell backwards. The stunned skitty looked up at Cam with frightened eyes, and he started to scoot backwards in vain. It hurt to move. He was sure his clothing was smoking. He smelt like burnt rubber--and he'd experience with that smell. He wasn't sure he could get up, so he lied there for a moment. "Powerful move," he muttered.

The frightened look in Timmy's eyes....it cut Cam deeply...it hurt him worse than anything he'd ever experienced in his life. Worse than the broken bones...the sprains...the various assortment of other injuries from the jobs he'd held. That Timmy was frightened of him....he hated that the boy was feeling that way!

"D...don't move Timmy...oh Arceus....I'm so sorry! I'm so, so sorry!" he was! His green eyes were wide with concern, and he reached out to the boy, oblivious to his own slight wounds from using that particular move. Nothing serious. Some bleeding knuckles was more or less it this time. But still it was that slightly bloodied hand reaching to the boy he'd just shocked.

Timmy reached for Cam's hand, still trying to blink away the pain caused by being shocked. "You're hurt," he said, frowning in concern. "You're bleeding. He took the older boy's hand in his carefully. He pulled it to his face, rather than using it to attempt to stand up. He studied Cam's hand carefully, frowning. "You need to learn to control your temper," he observed. "Do you always hurt yourself like this?" It didn't matter that he'd been hurt. He deserved it, really. He'd been the one to ask Urban those questions. He'd asked--he'd wanted to know. And that had caused Cam to be upset.

"It's nothing, I'll be fine Timmy. It was from the move I was using." he was brushing aside the concern for himself. Comparatively it was a paper cut to a serrated knife cutting. Huge difference.

Though...he blinked and there a sharp flush crept up to his cheeks. "Better myself than someone innocent. Someone who doesn't deserve it. Someone like you." words so soft.

"Been trying for years...it's why I do martial arts..to focus my temper...sometimes it gets the best of me still."

"I made you upset, though. It wasn't Urban's fault, I pressed him... I was jealous of the people at the beach," he muttered, flushing. His grip on Cam's hand had tightened. "So I wanted to know how I could get your attention, like the attention you gave to them. I kept asking. I didn't know it was wrong for me to know. Or that it'd make you mad."

"He gently squeezed the boys hand, and he frowned some as he realized he'd made him jealous...he'd never made anyone jealous before as far as he was aware! "Oh Timmy..." there was a soft sigh and he shifted a little. "I'm sorry. I should have focused on you. We were there together so I could teach you to surf. Not for me to stare at the people at the beach." he felt terrible!

"I'm going to pick you up and get you inside okay? As for asking Urban...I suppose he of all people would know. We dated back when we both first became teenagers...short lived and all...but I guess he knows me better than anyone else I've ever dated. He's the only one I remained friends with anyhow." a wry smile given. "I think I have something inside that can help with the effects of being electrocuted okay?"

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:05 pm
Journal Entry

I electrocuted him...how in the nine hells could I do that!? To a kid...to Timmy?! yeah sure I was pissed as ******** at Urban for telling him all those things a kid doesn't need to know...but if anyone deserved to have their a** shocked it was that dumb ******** Aggron.

GRAH!

I'm worried as hell about Timmy. He's pretty out of it, and looks like he's in a lot of pain. I've done all I can for him though with what I have on hand, now it's a matter of just him working past the side effects that are left.

I've got him laying on my bed right now, and he's sort of out of it, and I don't blame him. It was a hell of an attack he was hit with. I got him taken care of, then wrapped up my knuckles.

I don't know what to do. He asked me to read to him so I went to collect some books from his room...and I came across his journal. He's had me look in it before when he was first learning to write, so to see it open on his bed was a surprise. I was going to simply close it and put it on his desk, but I happened to catch part of what it said and I read it.

I think...he's in love with me...it's got to be a kiddy crush thing right? I mean...what do I do if he's in love with me? He's a kid for Arceus's sake! If he was a teen too then things would be different.

But he's such a sweet kid...and I feel horrible for making him jealous. I'll have to make it up to him somehow. For now...well I'm writing this with him curled up against me sound asleep...so messier than usual. I'll have to give it all some thought.

Figure out what to do...I'll have to talk to him about everything too. I hope come morning he's okay.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:05 am
Surprise! Or what happened after Cam lost his temper?

Cam stretched with a groan. He ached to a point, always did when his temper got the best of him and he worked it out of his system. His knuckles on both hands had been cleaned and wrapped up securely and were still aching as they would for a few days.

Timmy had mostly recuperated pretty well the night before but he was still worried about the boy and so when Timmy had asked if Cam would read to him he didn't hesitate...and eventually realized the boy had fallen asleep cuddled up. Cam merely let him stay it meant he could keep an eye on him.

So he was carefully stretching this morning feeling Timmy still against him. One of his arms was wrapped around the other holding him close and he swore he heard loud purring which was a nice sound. Meant Timmy was doing okay. He started to gently rub the others back only to realize he was rubbing something a lot more fleshy than a back....what was his hand rubbing?

Timmy was indeed purring. He had scooted against Cam and though more than half asleep, the boy was alert enough to find that--whatever Cam was doing, it felt nice. "Mornin," he muttered, oblivious to the change in his voice. That could wait until later. Maybe his voice had fallen asleep, and that was what it sounded like when it just got up? He moved closer to Cam, snuggling. Sleeping with Cam was nice, he decided. Maybe he'd ask him to read more often.

Cam noticed a change in Timmy's voice. It sounded deeper and he wondered if it was due to the boy being half asleep. He'd never seen Timmy when he'd first woken up after all. His hand continued to stroke the others back and the fleshy spot, still not realizing what he was rubbing, he thought it was the others leg or something. "How are you feeling this morning? No lingering pain or anything?" words concerned as he stretched slightly and yawned trying to wake his mind up. He'd treated Timmy with stuff he had on hand to help the slight paralysis effect being zapped like he had, had brought about.

"'M okay," Timmy muttered, turning around to face Cam. Instead of looking at the older teen, he burrowed his face into the boy's chest. "Mmm. You even smell nice in the morning." he hesitated, blinking for a moment. "You're smaller today," he observed. "Did you shrink over night?" Come to think of it, his clothes felt smaller too. His shirt had hiked up over his belly. Maybe he'd grown over night.

"I'm glad you're okay. I'm still so sorry I zapped you." Cam sighed and brushed a soft kiss to the top of Timmy's head. Not a first when the two were settled together. "Smaller?" Cam blinked a moment, and there went his eyes opening fully...and he blinked. "Holy crap...Timmy...you're...you grew!" Surprised? Just a smidge. Cam lifted the blankets and peered down realizing the shirt that was being worn was extremely small on the other, and he was rubbing the others bare a**. He noticed a bit of cloth off to the sides, and realized it had to be the undies the boy had been wearing...that had broken from the strain.

Well as out of it as they'd both been it was no wonder they hadn't heard the tearing fabric. "That explains the deeper voice....go look in the mirror I have on the back of my door Timmy..." it was one of those full length ones. Though of course Cam wasn't thinking that with Timmy's shirt being small, and undies broken...nothing would be kept from sight.

Timmy stood, wandering towards the mirror. He was still half asleep, and so was oblivious to the consequences of his actions. He stared at himself in the mirror for a long moment. He really had grown! "I'm almost as tall as you!" he exclaimed.

Cam woke up quicker, and saw the others butt peeking under that shirt...well more than peeking. Cam could see front and back of Timmy thanks to the mirror...and the boy...well no longer was a boy! He'd grown up...and nicely.

He tore his eyes away after a few moments, a slight pinkness to his cheeks, and cleared his throat. "You're getting there. Maybe you'll grow a little taller still." Cam looked back over with a gentle smile. "I'll loan you some of my clothes again till I can go get you new ones."

Timmy blinked, turning to face Cam. He nodded in thanks. "Thank you," he said. "It's really kind of you to share so much with me." Maybe now, he thought, Cam would pay attention to him. He had been upset with the older boy, when he'd noticed him casting his eyes to the girls on the beach. But now that Timmy was older--surely he was as good looking as any girl? Or would he have to wear a bikini to get Cam's attention?

Cam was still looking at Timmy...really looking at him, and he sat up slowly...and opened his arms out to the other. "Come here? I need to talk to you." oh dear.

"Last night when I went to get some books from your room, I saw your journal laying open...and I saw your most recent entry about what happened at the beach and how I made you feel...and I want to apologize. I didn't realize I made you jealous."

His voice was sincere as he spoke, a soft smile on his lips. "I didn't realize when you told me you loved me...you meant as more than friends and such...that you were in love with me...and I apologize so much for upsetting you like I did."

Timmy blushed, skin going a dark pink as he looked away from Cam. "That's why I asked Urban how I could get your attention," he said. "All those girls had it, and they hadn't done anything. It wasn't fair. I didn't know how I felt, really... It just--" he frowned, crossing his arms. "That's why I was so upset at the beach. I didn't mean to make a scene. But--" he wasn't sure how to explain it. How could girls whom Cam had never met deserve his attention more than Timmy did? Because they had those big lumps on their chests? Timmy wrinkled his nose at the thought.

"That explains that. I couldn't understand why..." he sighed quietly and gave a wry smile still feeling bad about his loss of temper. "Well Timmy...you were a kid...not a teen...it was more natural to look at the girls and guys there in that way than you...." he felt horrible saying it, but he was trying to explain the age difference had been the issue.

"Big lumps...oh their breasts...they're nice but you know what? You're nicer. I'm sorry I made you upset Timmy. I won't do it again."

Timmy hesitated for a long moment, before moving into Cam's arms and hugging him. "I'm sorry I upset you," he said. "I upset you by asking Urban when I really should have just told you how I was feeling. Then you wouldn't have lost your temper." He paused, blinking. "Really?" he asked. "That was the only reason? Because I was a kid?"

"I can understand asking Urban for advice...but he could have been more careful in what he told you." a wry smile was given as he wrapped his arms around Timmy and hugged him close. Though there was a slight blush on his face. "That was the biggest issue yes. I thought that what you were feeling was a childish crush you'd grow out of...that you weren't serious..." well it was true!

"But now that you know my feelings are serious, what are we going to do?" Timmy asked, tilting his head slightly as he leaned against the boy. "Will I have to move out? I know you dated Urban before... Do you still have feelings for him?"

"We'll have to take this one step at a time. No, I'm not going to have you move out. This is your home after all." though look at him blink and give a low laugh arms tightening. "Ahhh Timmy, no. Urban is just a good friend now. We broke up years ago, and while we may have still had sex once in awhile we haven't done that in years either. Now, well he has Solange who he's serious about."

He smiled and brushed his hand through the others hair. "And it seems I have you...I'm willing to try dating...if you want. I can't promise things will work out but we never know unless we try, right?" and there he went, dipping his head...and softly brushing his lips against Timmy's, kissing him gently.

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:06 am
True Feelings
Cam tells Artemis how he really feels

Cam's life had been flipped about a bit but it was in a good way as far as he was concerned. Timmy had grown into a very good looking teenager....and they were dating.

He was honestly amazed at how well things were working out between the two of them really. Sure he'd had to go out and get new clothes and things for Timmy, but he didn't mind.

Timmy was so utterly sweet and adorable...and Cam enjoyed their time together. The walks they took, the cuddling they did... Cam had fallen for Timmy. Hard.

Timmy was not oblivious to the fact that things were going so well between them. In fact, it seemed the boy strove for that. He had taken Cam to fields and places he had been before he'd come to live with the teenager. He'd shown Cam his favorite part of the woods, and where he thought the best sunset rock was in the world.

He wondered when Cam would tell him if they were working out. His boyfriend, when they had first started dating, had said they would see how things worked. Was it working? Or wasn't it? And if it wasn't, would he get another chance to make it better?

Cam enjoyed Timmy showing him to his favorite places. To take a blanket and a lunch and go and have a picnic in the fields, to explore the woods. To just settle and watch a sunset. He'd dated before...but it'd been more physical. Nothing overly romantic...just sex. Which while good...well he did enjoy conversations and going out together places! So Timmy...well he was pretty damn perfect in his opinion.

Today was no different. Cam had left earlier to get a few things. A 'surprise' he'd said...and when he came home had playfully barred Timmy from the kitchen area and had begun to cook up a storm. And now...well he was setting the table...candles and their chairs close together...there was a dozen roses on the table...

and then Cam of all things changed out of his usual casual clothes...and slapped on a suit he didn't usually wear....and grabbed his guitar and went in search of Timmy.

Timmy was sitting on the couch, reading. He had been barred from the kitchen, and while he was suspicious of Cam's motives--and had playfully informed the older teen of this, (what was he cooking up, a bomb?) he was patient. He looked up when Cam entered the room, smiling brightly at him. "You look nice," he said, admiring the teen's suit. "Is the surprise done?" He wondered what it could be. He was fond of surprises. Or maybe saying he was fond of learning what the surprise was, was more accurate.

The skitty teen slowly stretched, and stood, beaming at the zebstrika.

Cam was watching Timmy reading, and felt a swell of pride at that knowing he'd taught the younger teen to read. A broad smile crossed his lips...and his fingers began to move over the guitar.

"Sit back down for a moment...please."

Cam settled on the coffee table opposite him and let his fingers begin to strum properly, and he sang, looking at Timmy as he did so.

It's not that I can't tell you. It's not that I can't find a way. It's just that I love you. More than words can say. How could I describe. How I come alive with you.
How could I explain. How you stop the rain from falling down

You know just where my heart is. You carry it from day to day. You know what I feel is. More than words can say."

Cam moved to sit on the couch next to Timmy, not missing a beat or a word, staring into the Skitty teen's eyes, a tender smile on his face.

"How could I describe. How I come alive with you.
How could I explain. How you stop the rain from falling down. You know just where my heart is. You carry it from day to day. You know what I feel is, more than words can say...."

His voice and the music trailed off and he set the guitar aside, voice cracking softly as he reached for Timmy's hand while speaking. "I love you Artemis..."

Timmy listened to the song, to Cam's voice, to the very hum of each string as it was strummed, in silence. His smile grew, however, with every word. He took Cam's hand and gave it a squeeze, pulling the older boy closer to him. "Oh, Cam," he muttered, scooting closer to him. "I love you too."

Cam went along with the tugging with ease, and his arms wrapped around Timmy tightly, and held him close, his lips capturing the Skitty's and kissed him deeply, his own heart pounding, pulse racing. He felt so completely sure of himself. He knew everything he wanted in his life was right here in his arms. "My Artemis..." his words were whispered against an ear...which he then kissed and nibbled at softly.

Timmy wasn't surprised at the kiss. He'd been expecting it, after being serenaded in such fashion. He returned the kiss with vigor. Did this mean what he thought it did? Did this mean it had worked out? Cam was truly his now? He hesitated, flashing a look of indignation at the use of his full name. He would have complained, and almost did, opening his mouth to protest when he felt Cam's teeth on his ear. He gave a shiver instead. Mmm. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

The hesitation was noticed, and he pressed another gentle kiss to the others lips and then there went his lips against that ear. "My Artemis...my Tim...everyone calls you Timmy...I'm calling you Artemis or Tim...so you associate those names with me...and me alone." possessive much? No...but he did want the other to flutter a bit when he heard the names whispered in his ear.

Or even when Cam would eventually say 'Come on Tim/Artemis' a sort of feeling of jubilant expectation and all.

The shiver was delightful and he nibbled again softly. "Before I decide to hell with the dinner I cooked up and skip straight to ...dessert...we should go eat."

Timmy paused, and nodded his understanding of Cam's use of his name. "Alright," he said with a smile. "I'll have to find a name for you," he said, "a good one."

"I'm sure you'll find a good name for me, you're creative." Cam grinned and held his hands out to Timmy and eased to his feet. "We should eat before dinner gets cold. I made up some fish...and there's pasta...and for dessert we have ice cream...and chocolate syrup." and look at the sudden grin on his face.

"Chocolate syrup?" the skitty asked, grinning. "Alright then. I have just the surprise for you later."

"A surprise for me later?" oh look at the surprise on his face. No one ever gave him surprises. Cam took Timmy's hand and walked with him to the table where the candle light played over the table and he pressed a button soft music playing then. he pulled Timmy's seat out and waited for him to settle.
Timmy allowed Cam to lead him to the table. He was a bit surprised by the candlelit area, and it showed. His eyes widened for a brief moment, and he stared. "All of this is for me?" he asked. But why? He couldn't remember doing something this special for Cam.

"Consider this our first date. I know you're not fond of lots of people, so this is my way of giving you a romantic, fancy dinner minus the people." once Timmy sat Cam leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the others cheek as he pushed his chair in and sat. He poured some sparkling grape juice, Cameron didn't drink...and raised his glass in a toast. "To my love Artemis. I look forward to a long, loving relationship with you."

Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff