[PRP] Into the ground (Cethin Deathbringer x Claudette) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Claudette continued to steal little glances at the satchel but decided Deathbringer's description would have to satisfy her curiosity. She was still growing used to the faint smell of putrefaction present in the graveyard as it was, best not to push it.

He was right of course, funny how a single conversation had managed to shift her mindset so notably. She had a lot to think on. Day had stolen up on them, she couldn't believe how the time fast the time had passed. Claudette glanced up at the lightening sky with an offended expression, she was able to manage sunlight with more ease than her mother and grandmother but she had never been much of a fan. Especially since it meant that she truly must take her leave.

Her tail swished and a small coy smile drifted to her lips. "Perhaps a side business?" she jested, "You would have difficulty fending all your customers off, I think." The mare let her head bow a little to hide how flustered his words made her, she had no idea how to respond to his complements and she was confused by the way her heart fluttered in response. Claudette peeked up nervously through her eyelashes and was startled to see his dark features revealed, and jumped at his brief touch. She held his gaze for one breath, two, and then broke it regretfully, her expression thoughtful as
it wandered back up the paths towards the graveyard's entrance.

"You're right, of course. I don't want to worry anyone with my absence, and I don't think it would be prudent to allow them to track me here, the privacy of this place has already been disturbed enough this last night..." She turned back the way they had come, "I will find your payment, Deathbringer, and return. I appreciate your help... Until we meet again." She trotted foreword, her wing brushing against him lightly as she passed, it had been a most interesting evening...

Tirokio
Call this one a wrap?

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:52 am
Yuck...Deathbringer surely hoped his graveyard would never be intruded by mindless drones - especially ones which wanted to ask him and droll their life stories to him for answers. While he didn't mind a helpful ear for a few....he wanted to keep it that way; a few.

It was for the best that she left...he knew that. However, perhaps he felt a bit rueful that it was so quick - so brief. This he knew...she would be back. They had a debt and she wasn't one to run away from it. Be it her youthful naivety or honorable upbringings...but he could just peg her for it. "Till next time, then..." He chuckled, turning further into his graveyard as he was to head back to her friend the stag; still much had to be done concerning his proper burial.

It was strange....today he'd connected with someone one - which was evident the way his skin crawled as her wing brushed against his side. Drawing half closed eyes to watch her as she headed out of the graveyard - he felt his brows knit in confusion before turning around himself and vanishing into the night.

Strange mare....strange night.

[Finished]

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff