Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] For no real reason... [Molan/Olivia] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:42 pm
It was as close to approval as anyone who didn't smell as crisp and clean as new fallen snow was going to get usually. So Olivia had succeeded. Genuinely. Though, with as puffed up at still being held captive as the shion seemed to be getting, it might have been a good idea to let it down. Or at least pet it a bit to calm it. Not that he was going to say anything.

Also, it was likely good not to mention the cleaning. Then he'd have had to admit his room was 'untidy' for half a second. You know. Lived in. That stuff happens. Though his ears did perk a bit at the mention of it. Yes, he had introduced her to something wonderful. He probably looked a bit to pleased for his own good. "If you'd like, you can keep that bar." He would have thrown it out anyway. Washing with something someone else used... that just seemed odd. And somehow inappropriate. Olivia would be saving it from waste if she took it. "I can also suggest some excellent stores you could try as well." That one the ghoul might be best to decline, Molan's shopping habits were not practical for those on a budget. "But I can go find something to wrap it in, if you'd like."

He smiled, already recalling where he had something that might do. He'd already decided she was taking it, even if she didn't want it. Though now that he thought about it... there was that as well. He glanced at the ghoul briefly in passing before lifting a hand to pat her head. He hadn't really thought about it, but... "There's something else too maybe..." He added, glancing back toward the bathroom to go collect the soap after wrapping it up. Tidy tidy and neat. "And yes, we can go get some eyescream." He added, noticing the look she seemed to have. Didn't Olivia know? Demons tended to be fairly good to their word.

Usually. "Let me just get these for you." So she wasn't forced to roam back to his room again afterward unless she wished to.

chirigami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:55 am
It would have been a sad notion to learn that Molan would have simply thrown the bar of soap she had used in the trash, because she had used it. But she didn't hear any of that, instead what she had hoped for. Molan was offering it to her, and of course her eyes instantly lit up at the prospect. "I would love to," not like she was going to hide her excitement either, "and to hear of the stores." Olivia could really suspect that he would shop in the fancier places in the Maul but that didn't much matter to the ghoul; because sometimes she could save her seeds for such things. Sometimes.

Her body in reflex pulled in a little as he pat her head, a smile still on her face from the sign of affection he normally displayed upon her. Olivia rather liked it really. "Something else?" That had also caught her attention as he went about the room and to the bathroom where she had come out of. "Besides soap and eyescream?" Which she was pleased about, ever so much. Especially since he had promised her. Silly really if that, given she didn't really eat. But it was the principle of the matter. The wight just wanted to go.

Something she would have thought about with him room too. Olivia wouldn't have minded coming back for future visits.

raja

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:16 am
Thankfully, the soap was saved from it's potentially unfortunate end of going right to the place Olivia had previously smelled a bit too similar to. He nodded slightly at the words as he was wrapping the soap up to ensure it wouldn't make a mess while she was carrying it. Saved from seeming like an utter and complete creeper for the time being at least. "We can go over those while we're heading to the parlor then." He chimed in regards to the stores he frequented. He could even point out a few nice ones too when they passed them. Excellent.

Though as he handed her the soap he paused, glancing over to his desk still musing a moment before walking over to it and opening a drawer. "Yes, something else." He replied slowly, shifting a few things with one hand before plucking one small item out of it and turning and starting back toward her and extending his hand with a smile. "I'm not certain the best way to give this, but I've been told the other students sometimes give these out?" And with further inspection, it was rather obvious what he was talking about. A small dark pin with a single bright thing one it. Honestly, if Olivia didn't recognize it for what it was one would have to wonder what she'd been doing all of those months.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"If you'd like it of course." He added, not entirely sure what to say. It was a thing about trust, but it was still awkward to just hold something like that out to someone. Even if he DID trust Olivia. ...she should just take the pin. It'd make this whole thing less awkward for him. Then they could get ice cream. "A-anyway. We can head out if you're ready?" He added at that point, intending to try and quickly change the subject.

Chirigami
This one can go on a shelf, not the soap Olivia. NOT THE SOAP.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:43 pm
Soap in hand, Olivia held it tightly in her grasp. This was not something to simply put in her pockets, though at some point perhaps circumstances might need to lead to it. Like when getting eyescream. And discussing stores, the ghoul nodded enthusiastically, eager to learn of such places. She was only aware of so many stores and most of them clothing and basic undead necessities thanks to her sisters, not much about hygiene and scents.

Olivia almost found herself repeating the two words once again, but managed to stop herself and simply watched as Molan traveled to another part of his room to rummage through his desk. She was curious of course, wondering what kind of object he was searching for within a desk - those usually held paper and things. But he came back with another little gift, a something else indeed, and Olivia stared at the offered object and turned it over in her hand. It was a pin, it had a bell. "You're giving me a bell." She realized with much mirth, and then more dawned on her, "oh, you give these to other creeple?" She asked surprised. "I have some too." They were sitting in a nice tidy pile on one of her shelves, having received them after she had settled on a design and the not touched; since she didn't understand them or their meaning. But now she did to an extent, and perhaps evident on her features as her smile grew.

But yes, Molan. Olivia very much wanted it and she held it as dearly as she did the soap in her hand, pondering if she should clasp it safely onto her, least not to lose it. "I will bring you one next time," she nodded, holding the two objects close to her chest. "But , yes, I'm ready."

raja

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out