Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[ORP] A Beautiful Day To Race! - Everyone! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:51 pm
Mar'liel wiggled her butt in the air teasingly as she darted forward a few steps before pawing at the ground. "Ya mea ya never beat me!" She chortled before stopping still as she noticed the racers lining up. "Oooooh! Look! They be t' same size as us! Are they foals too? Can we be joinin' in?!" The filly bounced about once more, peering up at her big sister. "Can we 'Kepi?"

She shook her thick dreads and laughed. "No, Marli, ya can't join in. This is their race and we are here t' watch them." Kepi noticed others showing up and smiled as some were foals too. "Ya can go talk to t' others if you are polite. Just say close enough that I can keep an eye on ya. Ok?"

Phail Ninja

tursi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:58 pm
Tok snorted at her siblings and held her head a tad higher.

"I can beat'cha once I knock you out." She grunted and then perked up at the thought of being on the track with them. The filly bounced a little in her spot, but Kepi's kind dismissal made her sigh.

"We can jus' race when we be home den." She told her siblings before glancing around seeing foals and parents and big and small and bright and dull. It was quite an assortment.

Amirynth

Phail Ninja

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image
A tiny blue usdia foal had snuck away from her circus family for the day at the sight of a crowd forming around a race track. She was curious because the crowd didn't seem to be for her mother's circus, and she'd never really seen a race before. Dzigits naturally gravitated towards crowds, and had no problem being immersed in one for the day. She was used to being the entertainment, but it was nice to be a part of the audience this time.

She pranced around, smiling at the other usdias about and looking for a tall being who would be willing enough to let her stand upon their back to watch. She knew that would sound silly if she asked, but she was sure that if she explained her balancing skills they'd come around. She spotted her friend, Hari among the crowd and trotted towards him, noticing that he had a tall and equally bright father who would be perfect for balancing upon to see the show.

"Hari!" she called, approaching him with a friendly smile.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:06 pm
The foal whipped around at his name and spotted the tiny blue filly. He whinnied happily and galloped up to close the distance. "Hey! You're here! Woah!" He pranced around her and then 'saddled up' along side her.

Lime cocked an ear to the side and had watched his son's movements. He chuckled upon seeing him and his friend. Hari had talked a lot about the tiny blue girl he had found way up in the tree.

Hari nudged Ziggy forward. "Come on, we got a spot up front." He said as he resettled his wings excitedly and moved forward to his dad's side, and looked back to make sure she followed.

Baby Pandah

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:10 pm
Ziggy hopped after her friend, her fins flopping excitedly at her sides. Her legs moved quickly, she may have been small but she could keep up well enough. "Who do you think is gonna win, Hari?" she asked with an excited glimmer in her eyes as she trotted after him and the larger stallion. She was not a racer, but judging by the crowd it drew she wondered if it might be something to add to the circus.

tursi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:15 pm
He tilted his head to the side in thought, ears moving askew, as if it would help him think. "Cherry is pretty, I think most are wanting her to win, but man. I like Jethro! look at those goggles! He's gotta have awesome speed, yeah?" He grinned down at her and wiggled a bit.

"Can you see them all okay?" He asked crouching a bit to her height as if to test it.

Baby Pandah

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:30 pm
She stood on her tipy-hooves and peeked at the racers. Cherry was quite pretty, and Hari was right that Jethro had some cool looking goggles. She admired them all, and wished her family was here to see the race. "With goggles like those, he's gotta be a pretty fast runner!" she nodded, agreeing with him. She giggled as he crouched to her height. Some might have been offended by it, but she wasn't at all. She was perfectly comfortable with her height.

Though she could see alright, she was eager to practice her skills while watching. So without question she climbed onto the back of the crouching colt and said, "Now I can!" She grinned, settling in between his wings and watching the race with delight.

tursi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:45 pm
Lime watched the two curiously. Having never realyl seen either of his sons interact with others before. But this sure was odd, then again, there were odder beings out there.

Hari had gave a slightl sound of surprised and immeadiately spread his wings for some balance himself as he got use to Ziggy on his back. He then stood and had a feeling she'd adjust as he moved and when he was back to full height turned craned hs head back to grin at her. "Good!" He had her on his back once before (so long as that rp goes that way!) and didn't find it too odd at all.

Lime gave a chuckle. "Hey, maybe you both can get on my back, we'd make a totem and... possbly an annoyance to other viewers." The stallion said as an after thought.

Baby Pandah

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:02 pm
She had grown a little since the last time she had been perched atop the brightly colored colt's back (which I'm sure will happen in our rp. ^^) but he seemed comfortable, so she didn't worry about it too much. She peered through his ears at the race, it was a perfect view.

She giggled at Lime's suggestion, and though it seemed silly part of her actually wanted to do it. She knew it was a joke to them, though, so she didn't suggest it. He was right, the other viewers would probably get upset, even if it was a fantastic sight to see. Still, she liked the way the stallion thought. "My name's Ziggy!" she said after realizing she hadn't introduced herself to Hari's father.

tursi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:08 pm
"I'm Lime sorbet Splash (or something like that, I can never remember) but you may call me Lime, Miss Ziggy." The Stallion said with a bow of his head.

Hari did his best to not move too mush or more so too quickly. He didn't want to accidentally knock Ziggy off. The colt gave his wings a little flap and he craned his neck forward.

"When are they gunna start!" He almost whined in excitment.

Baby Pandah

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:09 pm
With a sly grin, Hakkar slid up to his sister, "Race a' home? What are ya, a... chicken?" His voice was low, so that Ewa'kepi wouldn't be able to hear him winding up Tok'kal. "B'sides! Ya won't even be gettin' close to me to knock me out! Ah could totally beat both o' ya!"

Stamping his foot, Hakkar decided that he was too far away from the main action to see much of the race. "I'mma be da first one t' get to da front of da race!" Wriggling his butt in the air, he prepared to make a dash through the crowd.

tursi
Amirynth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:15 pm
"Nice to meet you, Mr. Lime," she smiled. She could tell he wasn't lying about his name judging by the lime green color of his pelt. It fit him well. She could tell that Hari was a little tense, she knew he didn't want her to fall. Though she was confident in her balancing skills, she was thankful for his consideration.

"I hope soon!" she said to him, watching the racers and expecting them to take off at any second. She was sure the announcer would let them know. There always had to be an announcer, even in the circus. "Who are you rooting for, Lime?" she asked curiously and looked over at the stallion.

tursi

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:30 pm
Lime smiled lazily and then nodded toward the starting line. "I have to go for Mint. Us greenies have to stay together." He nodded approvingly. "She's also cute, but don't tell my mate that." He winked at her, not sure if she could see it beneath his bangs, but his tone made it obvious that he was playfully joking. It was just his nature.

Hari wrinkled his nose at his dad. "Mint? I guess she's okay." He said a bit dismissive, but only for friendly competition. He took a few steps closer till his chest was almost against the barrier. Sounds of the drinks and snack sellers filled his ears, his stomach audibly rumbled but he ignored it.

Baby Pandah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:33 pm
User ImageAnd they were off! Batten Patches and DD Butters leaped off the starting line with great timing, followed right behind by Pixarella Candituff and DD Nutters. They were all neck and neck each one passing the other until slowly an order was formed. Cherry took the lead and sprinted off ahead with a quick burst. Pixarella and Reese where closing in behind her as Butters slipped back a few places. The twins ran side by side for a few moments before Nutters managed to pull ahead, overtaking Reese and Patches. The pirate usida was not going to let everyone sprint past him and kicked up his feet slightly, causing dust to fly up in the air. Nutters caught the brunt of the dirt and shook her head, trying to get dust out of her eyes. She fell back a few places as a result and struggled to keep up. Mintireo Kisses missed the attack and used it to her advantage, slipping in front of the twins just before darting on ahead and taking her place just behind Patches. Retro Jethro cantered along in the middle after glancing towards Nutters to make sure she was ok, knowing there was plenty of time before the race ended to make up for lost time. Pixarella almost caught up with Cherry before she added a burst of speed and sailed into a decisive first place. Pixi lead the rest of the pack where Patches found himself fighting Mintireo for third place! The feuding pair managed to sprint ahead of Pixi who was then surprised to see Butters running right behind her! As they passed the finish-line to mark the end of the round, Butters managed to score herself 4th place just ahead of Pixi and Jethro. Nutters shook the dust out of her eyes and was able to sprint ahead of Reese but there would be a lot of work to do to re-gain her position among the winners!  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Juniper huffed and puffed as she ran towards the festivities. She had completely forgotten when the race was to start and hadn't realized it had already begun until crowds of other soq had passed by her little garden on their way here.

She let out a wheeze as she skidded to a hault next to two foals. Coughing and taking big gulps of air - god was she out of shape - she stared at the track before looking at the soq gathered around her.

"What- What did I miss?!" she exclaimed.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff