Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Semok's Dreams (Or at least what I remember) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you tend to remember or forget your dreams?
  Remember
  Forget
  How would you know if you forget if you don't remember?
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:08 pm
Oh good god no one wants to read that long a** post. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:32 pm
Well excuse me for havin' a long dream.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 pm
Semok
But how the hell can you remember them? crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:36 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
But how the hell can you remember them? crying

I already explained that in an earlier post.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:37 pm
Oh yeah, and last night I dreamt that I was at a friend's party and clogged their toilet. This is a big fear of mine, and I've been thinkin' about it more recently since I ended up cloggin' someone's toilet twice in the past week, one time of which it overflowed. xp

Another dream I had was that I was at Itty bitty and fox's house, along with their family, and they were like the coolest family ever, so I was tryin' really hard to impress 'em so I could live with them, but I was too shy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:56 pm
Semok
Oh yeah, and last night I dreamt that I was at a friend's party and clogged their toilet. This is a big fear of mine, and I've been thinkin' about it more recently since I ended up cloggin' someone's toilet twice in the past week, one time of which it overflowed. xp

Another dream I had was that I was at Itty bitty and fox's house, along with their family, and they were like the coolest family ever, so I was tryin' really hard to impress 'em so I could live with them, but I was too shy.
Itty and FOX SUCK and are a b***h and a*****e. stare  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:06 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

You only say that because they treated you the way you treated them. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:08 pm
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

Your stupid. They treated me that way on purpose. stare They will always be EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad they are like dead.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:09 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

Your stupid. They treated me that way on purpose. stare They will always be EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad they are like dead.

They aren't dead. They just aren't wastin' their time with this place anymore. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:11 pm
Semok
They aren't dead. They just aren't wastin' their time with this place anymore. xd
They aren't wasting their time with stupid GAIA anymore. stare  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:13 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
They aren't wasting their time with stupid GAIA anymore. stare

True. They got a thing called a life. Like, an IRL life. Wasn't sure that existed. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:20 pm
I've been trying to get that....a real job but it's gonna be hard cuz even though I have a ******** Bachelor's DEGREE, all they care about are work experience. stare It's retarded. I'll be working at Walmart or something and have a BA degree where most of my coworkers will like be in high school or have never even been in college.

All employers care about are work experience, not education expereince. My girlfriends sister Rachel is about to get a masters and she is working at walmart.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:24 pm
Yeah. I should have my master's this summer and it isn't helpin' me land a job. Not only that, but I have work experience, and it still isn't helpin'. Apparently I'm over qualified for a lot of things I've applied for.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:28 pm
Semok
Yeah. I should have my master's this summer and it isn't helpin' me land a job. Not only that, but I have work experience, and it still isn't helpin'. Apparently I'm over qualified for a lot of things I've applied for.
What's your work experience? sad

All i've had was a stupid volunteer job for like 5 months from Jan to June 2012, and now it's subbing from March 2013 to present. Even though I have really only subbed for 3 weeks so yeah...but still I'm not fired yet so I can still say I've subbed for like a month and a half since I haven't been fire/removed yet.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:37 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
What's your work experience? sad

All i've had was a stupid volunteer job for like 5 months from Jan to June 2012, and now it's subbing from March 2013 to present. Even though I have really only subbed for 3 weeks so yeah...but still I'm not fired yet so I can still say I've subbed for like a month and a half since I haven't been fire/removed yet.

I was an assistant manager at a summer program for 2 years, a pizza maker/omelet maker/ anythin' maker in a dinin' commons for 3 years, a mail sorter and dorm office worker for a year, a teaching and research assistant for like 5 years, a writin' consultant for a year, a psychology teacher for a year, and a writin' consultant, website designer, and research assistant for a private business currently, as well as yard/house work and dog walkin' on the side.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff