15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:39 pm
Story Time
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Dear Journal,

Boy has it been hot lately, I guess that is a good thing cause it is summer I wish I could go for a cool swim but that is a lot more dangerous and I could get badly hurt. In the past couple of days I've been trying to find other ways to keep cool this summer. Well, actually basically just drinking ice cold lemonade which is refreshing and tasty.One of the fellow pokemon started up a lemonade stand and I went to get a nice drink but being so small I could have gotten trampled but the others who were much bigger then I was. Thankfully a nice poke-child named Nyx saved me from injuring myself badly.

Miss Nyx was a very nice pokechild, she paid for my lemonade and cookies that helped me get refreshed. I hope I get to see her more often, she's my only friend at the moment. Mainly because I don't get out very much, since really who likes going out when its like extremely hot. Besides its not like I can just jump into the water to cool off. Then again being a pokemon and not having much on helps to keep me cool as well. I sure Hope I make more friends because it makes me sad that I don't have that many just yet.

Not to say that I'm not enjoying it but its nice to get some sunshine and enjoy the outdoors. I think that is what summer is for to enjoy the outdoors and the fresh air. I'm hoping it doesn't go by fast because that would make me really sad in anyway possible. Nothing else to say..here will write more soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:50 pm
Story Time
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Renee was out for a walk through Mint meadow admiring the green lush grass that surrounded her with a light breeze blowing around her she smiled as the beautiful colors of the flowers brought the meadow to life. She hummed quietly to herself, she really needed more friends but at the same time she loved going for walks on her own but at certain times she would have liked the company of a friend or two. But today was one of those days where she liked the quiet company of herself walking through the meadow. She whistled to herself, she wasn't sure what tune or melody it was but either way it sounded beautiful.

She had brought some lemonade to help her keep cool on her walk and it was helping but it was slowly running out. It wasn't too hot or too cold for her just the right temperature. She paused and smelled the flowers and sat down. She loved how beautiful they grew when enough water and sunlight was given to them. She lightly ran her paw over the petals of a daisy and trailed it down the stem and onto the ground.

She shielded her eyes when the sunlight reflected off a shiny object she blinked and approached it. She picked it up and turned it around in her paws, a confused look on her face "why the heck would someone leave a star in such a open space?" she wondered as she stared at it a mintue longer the sunlight reflecting off of it got brighter and within seconds she was out cold.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:10 pm
Story Time
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Renee sighed a little letting out a small breath, her first Valentines Day dance was bust, she didn't do much and she only briefly spoke with Tristan. As she was contemplating calling it a night early she encounters a glowing Riolu named Riley and Riley suggests they "pretend' That they went to the dance together, and she agreeded to it so she kind of just stood off to the side with Riley until she met a couple more children. They were Marissa and Masa, who also seemed to attend the dance but as children they were limited on what they could do.

She didn't even understand what Valentines day was about, and she never will not unless she met someone that would be willing to explain it to her. She lightly twirled a strand of her brown hair around a finger as she watched other 'mons partner off, this was a waste of her time. She would have preferred to sit at home and read a nice book by a cozy fireplace, but she was forced to go to make some friends.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:24 pm
Solo Time
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Reaction From Pokemon --> Child

Renee woke up in the meadow she blinked a little as her eyes adjusted to the sun's rays. She blinked and she wondered why she felt so odd. She slowly sat up in the grass and stretched a little and blinked, the world seemed so much less bigger then when she originally started and she was starting to wonder one. She slowly got to her feet but she blinked as she seemed taller then when she came here in the first place. She was starting to panic and she wasn't sure what to do. She used a tree nearby to help her steady herself and she needed to find a mirror soon because she wasn't sure what had happened to her.

She had long brown hair that was tied into a ponytail, she blinked she didn't have any hair to begin with but now she did, this truly freaked her out to no end and she wasn't sure what else had changed. She blinked her brown eyes and looked around. But,she didn't have any friends that she could go over to because she never got out much that was a depressing thought. She Glanced down and noticed she was wearing clothes?!? and runners. Oh dear god, what had happened to her when she was blacked out. "This could take some getting use to" she quietly said under her breath.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:02 pm
Solo Time
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Reaction from child--->Teen

Renee woke up to the sunlight coming through her window of her room at Sakura Blossoms Inn. The day before she had just arrived back from her long journey of self-discovery and had helped Fluff teach his salsa dance class; after that happened Fluff had helped her move her stuff from the front entrance to her room, but she was too exhausted from her trip to truly unpack everything. She had pulled out the teddy bear he had given her all those years ago and that was all she remembered pulling out and Fluff staying with her in her room.

It was the next morning she rubbed the sleep from her eyes to check what time it was hopefully it wasn't too late in the day. She stretched and turned her body so she was sitting on the edge of her bed, she blinked as she noticed that her feet actually touched the floor this time. She jumped to her feet and ran to the full length mirror in her room and blinked her eyes a couple more times, to make sure she was awake. She turned around and looked herself over, she definitely had gotten taller and more mature and adult-looking. She blinked in disbelief as her height grew and her chest area had filled out a bit more. She looked stunning and beautiful and more mature. She spun around and then let her brown hair tumble down, her hair had grown much longer and her chest definitely filled out somemore she now looked like a sultry bunny. She smiled to herself and beamed before rushing off to the bathroom and shower.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:38 pm
Solo Time
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Important Breeding Solo

coming...  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:47 pm
Story Time
☆═━┈┈━═☆
The plusle had returned from her long journey of self-discovery and it was all worth it. She knew more about herself and she now knew what her priorities were. Her top and foremost priority was to settle down with her long-term boyfriend Fluffernutter, but he had not exactly asked her to marry him just yet and she was hopeful it was in the near future for them. She had to make it up to him for all the loss time she had with him because of her need to self-discover. After this past trip she would stop leaving him alone, she had made that decision by the end of the recent journey she couldn't bare to be away from him any longer.

The Sentret was her world, and her everything and every time she had gone off on a journey he had always been there waiting for her to come back, and now finallys she had permananenly decided to remain by his side for years to come. She loved him with all her heart and would never ever change it. Now that she had figured out the rest of who she was, she was ready to settle down, get married and have kids and build a life with her sweet sweet sentret boyfriend,she only hopes his feelings for her have not changed and he has not forgotten her, that would heart breaking. He was her first love and now her forever love.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:49 pm
Solo Time
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Renee had finally settled back into her room at Sakura Blossom Inn and she was getting into a routine. She now woke up in the morning took a shower, had some breakfast and then headed to the dance studio at Sakura Blossoms Inn to help Fluff teach his dance classes and she was enjoying them oh so much. Plus she got to see him all the time and every day now and that was something she was grateful for. Seeing him in his element and teaching the next generations the art of dance, which most saw as a medium to express their true and purest emotions to one another.

She always made it a top priority to express her truest and purest feelings of love to Fluff. They had been seeing each ther for awhile now and they had always made time to spend quality time with each other. Which usually was after work, her heart was filled with so much unconditional love for him and she wanted it to stay that way forever more. Fluff had always been the type of guy that is hard to find and rare because finding someone who loved her unconditionally as Fluff did was a challenge in itself.

She smiled to herself as she clutched her teddy bear close to her heart and nuzzled into the top of its head. She fell back onto her bed with a quite puff and snuggled her bear some more. She really wished they were in the same room but she was pretty certain Fluff's mom would be a bit hesitant have them in the same room. She brushed the stray strands of her brown hair from her face as she flopped back and stared up a the ceiling of her room a smile upon her features. Fluff was her world and her everything and secretly she was hoping he would ask her to marry him one day, it was something she looked forward to when it came time, she wasn't in a rush to marry him, she was enjoying him being her boyfriend who gave her unconditional love.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers