Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Kurokasa Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:04 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James hustled the mafia men inside and looked to the gate guards.

"Get everybody on alert and call anyone not at a strong point in, the meeting with the Yakuza just ended in a suicide bombing. Your boss will have orders for you in a moment, but your people won't have time if you don't move now."

James headed inside with the two men.

Chakra:1020
Stamina:1205
Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:14 pm
Winterwolf78

The complex bustled with activity as the ninja appeared, and the men lead the ninja into a secured meeting room. Speaking, the large man gave a surprised tone.

"What the ******** just happened, I heard the explosion from here! Tell me evertyhign!!!"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:35 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James spoke throuh his silver wolf mask.

"The Yakuza showed up for the meeting with a single protector ninja, and the talks began, your men and he Yakuza having a similar set of demands for the other. When the Yakuza continually escalated the insults and violent words, they revealed they were selling weapons to the UHV and grew more hostile. Both there protector and Myself tried to encourage a peaceful deal, and when it was refused, the Yakuza's hired nin threatened his own charges lives.

One of the men cam dressed in a vest of high explosive tags, and when denied his protector's demands, the nin attacked his charges. The man in the vest pulled his cord and blew up about 800m of riverfront."

James smiled. "I brought your boys home unharmed"

Chakra:1040
Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:43 pm
Winterwolf78

The Mafia done came and grabbed the ninja in an embrace, kissing the James on both cheeks.

"Welcome, i owe you everything. You took my friends life as your own and exceeded all expectations. As a Friend of "Sir" you certainly carry his reputation. Please, you are welcome to purchase anything from my vault, you have my debt. Please, name a price. How can i keep you employed for me? Is their anyway i can contact you if needed?"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:15 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded through his mask.

"I represent an entity, an organization that has constant need of weapons and information. We work mostly alone or in small groups, and we try to represent freedom and justice as much as we can. We look to let people live the lives they choose. Sir and I are known by our callsign, Reaper.

All I ask of you is to honor our previous arrangement, and accept those I send here for business,information, and work with our symbol, and I will leave you with a small token to be able to contact me through. If you have need of shinobi, then you can call me and I will make sure Sir, Myself, or someone worthy answers the call."

James let the Valkyrie drop to his side and swirled his hands as his hyouton ice formed a small ice wolf about the size of a mouse. The wolf stretched, and then sat panting happily in James hand, James held out his hand for the Don to take him.

"He will never melt, and follows simple commands. If you tell him to howl for Reaper, then he will howl and I will know, and come to your call."

James stepped back and gave the Don a small bow. "I would also like to see the wares of your vault for purchase, then I must take my leave to attend to my students and people."

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:22 pm
Winterwolf78

The Mafia don took the ice wolf, and smiled. it seemed they could stay on good terms with ninja. He motioned with a head nod to take him to the vault.

"Take him to the vault downstairs, anything he wants."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:50 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James followed the man down to the vault, and looked over all the items.

"I would like 3 of the compact mask, and one of the medium black blades, and a suit of the expanding armor for a large man."

James counted out the 6300 ryo, and paid the man happily.

"Thank you very much sir, I will take my leave now."

[exit]

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:42 pm
█ █ Kazeshini Kurosaki █ █

» The Wandering Shinobi «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Rouge] | [Jounin Rank] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 Kazeshini would walk up to the gate of the mansion and call out to the guards, "Hey.. two dudes just came this way.. They were on a mission to do a treaty, and then just got back I am presuming.. Can I come in? I need to speak with your boss.." The dark haired male would push his glasses up to the brim of his nose before crossing his arms, waiting for their reply. Usually, Kazama would cover everything, but just in case, he left his glasses unchanged so that the dudes from before could recognize him better. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Ichigawa] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ Extras ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Jutsu and Passives

Yo-ko

Jutsu

Passives

Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Practice :: Rank E
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

Offensive Style: Simple Play
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

Trick Style: Knife Toss
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

Offensive Style: Artless Draw
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Practice :: Rank C
The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:58 pm
Kirito - SAO

The gate guardian looked to the man, and nodded, opening the gate.

"Go on in. Follow the walk way to the door."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:09 pm

» The Wandering Shinobi «

User Image

「 Kazeshini would nod towards the man and do as instructed, offering a thanks as he walked by and headed on his way to the door. This place was huge, luxurious looking too.. Just how much did it cost? "Heh.." 」™

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

Yo-ko

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:14 pm
Kirito - SAO

The door would open to reveal another guard, looking at the ninja and offering him in.

"Are you the ninja whom Ares spoke about? The one hired from Shinjiro?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:27 pm

» The Wandering Ronin «

User Image

「 Once again, the male would nod to the man in front of him and make his way inside this time. "Oh? So he told you about me? Yes, I am the man that was hired by Shinjiro." Raising a hand to push up his glasses again, he would ask, "Just what did he tell you about me?" 」™

Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

Yo-ko

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:39 pm
Kirito - SAO

The man ignored the ninjas question, pushing his own sunglasses back onto his nose. His voice was cold and simple.

"Tell me everything. I need your side. You will be rewarded."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:00 pm

» The Wandering Ronin «

User Image

「 Kaze would frown mentally as his question was ignored. "Well.. I am an Shinobi from a Hidden Village, one not allied with the UHV. I was sent on a mission here to observe the area and when I learned about the situation this place was having with the UHV, I wished to help. However, it seems I chose the wrong side, because they are nothing but blind greedy fools who will burn this village down. Both parties arrived there, it started off okay, then me and your associate suggested a truce, they the Shinjiro wouldn't have it, I was forced to step in, things got hasty, and I helped Ares protect your men. Now I am here." 」™

Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

Yo-ko

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:03 am
Kirito - SAO

The man looked to the ninja, a flat face through his sunglasses. With a quick motion of his head, he motioned for another mafia man to bring him a pocket book. The ninja removed 5k in ryo, and handed ti to Kaze.

"5k for your troubles. Thank you for helping the Family"  
[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces