Welcome to Gaia! ::

ドキドキ [Doki Doki High]

Back to Guilds

A high school where anything can happen...Surprises are always around the corner 

Tags: Action, Romance, Role Playing, Anime, Adventure 

Reply Other RPs
@Unchained_Lullaby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reverie Chanteur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 pm
She looks at him quietly and asks in a small knowing tone,"Are you Tai Tokinawa? The guy who's amazing at the piano? Wow, I'm glad I finally get to meet you. The school has dvds of you and I always wanted to see you in person!" She smiles and it slowly disappears as he asked about how she felt about the school. There was a moment of silence between them as she thought of an answer. She shrugs and said,"There's not much to like about it anymore, I guess you can say. After all you've been there and now it's just different." She stops as she stared at the table, then continuing,"I went to one of your recitals, I was hypnotized by your skills. Whenever I listen to you play... there's a hint of feeling in each and every song you perform. I feel as if I'm in a trance." She looks up at him for a reaction before continuing with a straining voice,"I applied for the school and stayed for my first 2 years there. Last year I was bullied non-stop, because I was different. All the girls demand me to try to fit in and not be an outcast. I am who I am, no one can change that, but they don't understand that crap." She sets her head on her hand and said,"You must've enjoyed that school a lot. Hearing you sound pleased about that school softens it up a bit."
She stayed silent and asks meekly,"Can... I ever hear you play the piano again? Just once is fine..." She stayed quiet, biting her bottom lip as she suppressed from biting too hard to draw blood.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:35 pm
Tai blinked as he couldn't really believe it at all. He had someone who actually enjoyed his music. In fact from the female, apparently everyone did. He wasn't even sure if that was true but he had saw her expression as she spoke. It must have been. The feeling and effort he had placed was simply him painting his troubles within his fingers, playing a story that brought comfort to him each time he played. That was generally why he started on piano, generally why he had taught himself and worked to reach the level he was now. Though it didn't really matter to him if people loved his music or not, it was because he loved playing that had inspired him to keep moving on.

Though apparently he was a prized person at his school. Then the moment of elated emotions broke as he heard about her being bullied. A frown painted upon his face as he looked at the other, "Don't let it get to you" He softly spoke, "after all, high school is only temporary" he assured her, "You'll be out and you'll live by your own rules by then" a small nod with a smile. He looked at the other. His eyes looked to the table top, "Don't worry about it, I was in the same position, except I actually didn't want to socialize with people" He chuckled softly to himself, "People thought I was being stuck up because of it but in reality, I just wanted to avoid drama" he shook his head before glancing back up, "so just try your best"

At the request, he was caught off guard by it, "well I would but do you know any place that has a piano?" He asked her curiously, "well besides the school and i'm not sure if my academy even has a music room to begin with" he admitted with a shy expression.

BimmyTheDraco
Captain

Sexy Sex Symbol

Reverie Chanteur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:51 pm
Aya continues to avoid his stare, she grips her own sleeve as the continuous thoughts roam through her head. Frozen she was, at those 6 words that ran through her mind. Her eyes softened and listened to his small lecture. She laughs pleasantly at his somewhat comforting words. Smiling as she looks at him happily, her voice now steady and soft,"Thank you, Tai. I'm not the social type to begin with so, I rather not get mixed with them that often." At the word "piano", her eyes lit up. She nods and said,"There's one at my house and I know a place where they have grand pianos." She stretches and asks,"I wanna hear you play." She looks down hiding her pale face from the crimson blush that lingers on her cheeks,"Would you mind listening to me play?" She looks up and admits in a soft voice,"You're the one who inspired me to play. You're the one who trapped me inside the world of music. If you help me, get my music straight. Then I won't mind even if it's bad." She blinks and looks away, not hiding the fact that she was blushing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:26 pm
The male nodded calmly, "sure I'll play for you" he nodded calmly as he was offered the area. The girl's house? No that would seem to weird and people might frown upon that, "The area with the grand pianos sounds alright" he nodded. When she offered to play for him, he nodded, "I'm sure you're good, though it does mean a lot that I inspired you" he said in a rather pleased tone.

BimmyTheDraco
Captain

Sexy Sex Symbol

Reverie Chanteur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:44 pm
Smiling happily as he agreed to play for her. She almost jumped out of her seat and cheered. She smiles and said,"Then we should go, before the owner closes for the night." Looking at his reaction about going to her house, she blushes and apologizes strangely,"I'm sorry... about the my house thing. It's weird because we just met and it would cause an uproar to my brother." She blushes from embarrassment and said,"Out of all the pianist I admire, you're the only one who is able to light a fire in my mind. Once I heard you play, all these type of notes began to play in my head. Creating all these types of images. You're songs having meanings to a story, stories untold until they are meant to be spoken." A blush dusts upon his pale cheeks and she quietly apologizes for ranting on about that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:56 pm
The male blinked before looking at the other. He nodded as he softly said, "I'm glad you think of music that way" he smiled rather softly at the other, "not everyone has that talent." He admitted to the other. He tilted his head, "Alright then" He rose from his seat, "Like you said, we should get there before it closes up" he smiled.

BimmyTheDraco
Captain

Sexy Sex Symbol

Reverie Chanteur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:14 pm
Smiling happily, she blushes and said,"Music is one thing I look forward to." She stood up and said,"Then let's go." She walks pass the counter and said,"Shiro, I'll see you at home." Shiro nods his head and watches them walk out of the door. Aya walks a few blocks making sure she kept a conversation going on between the two. As they approached the store, a group of girls approach them. Aya held Tai's hand, as she trembled lightly at the sight of them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:40 am
As they moved along to their next destination. His side of the conversation more relaxed. Though he started learning things about Aya. As they approached the area, Tai blinked curiously before the mood of the whole moment changed. His expression was thrown off a bit before he asked calmly, "What's wrong?" He had noticed she had gotten tense.

BimmyTheDraco
Captain

Sexy Sex Symbol

Reverie Chanteur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:18 pm
Aya looks at him and said in a weak voice,"T-They're the ones I was talking about..." She froze stiff when she heard them say,"Well if it isn't Aya, now who is this?" Looking at them frightened, Aya said in a strained voice,"Um... a friend." The leader scoffs and said,"Learn your place before you hang around guys."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:18 am
Unchained_Lullaby

Though Tai could see everything go down. Eyes glancing at the scene before his eyes. He wasn't enjoying this, couldn't they just leave the girl alone and let her be in peace. She was causing no harm. Just as if she were his little sister, he moved in front of her, protective over the female. His expression no longer being gentle, "I believe you should learn your age before you try to childishly boss someone around. Now kindly back off and let us resume our day, which does not need to be ruined by the sourness of spoiled brats" He sternly spoke, slightly icy tone towards his voice. Though he was serious, he didn't like seeing that at all, especially towards someone who had a bright talent and future, forced to be hidden because of close-minded people.

BimmyTheDraco
Captain

Sexy Sex Symbol

Reverie Chanteur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:26 pm
Dana Sparda

Aya stared wide eyed at Tai's broad back. She couldn't believe that he stood up for her. She slightly smiles and took a small hold on the back of Tai's shirt. The girls stepped back at the sudden change of the atmosphere. One of the girls stepped forward slightly and said,"We did nothing wrong. It's always her." Aya looks confused and said weakly,"I d-didn't do anything to y-you." She hides behind Tai and peeks out.

Hearing the noise outside, Shiro stepped out seeing Aya behind that guy from before. He frowns as he saw the girls and said,"If you want to cause a scene go away. Don't mess with my sister you hear?" His eyes furious, glaring through them as they start running,"You'll pay for this Aya!" They were gone. Aya relaxes and sighs,"Sorry about that Tai. Thank you Shiro." Shiro sighs and said,"Be careful home Aya." He walks back inside.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:28 pm
The male looked back towards her as he blinked, "Don't worry about it Aya" He assured her rather calmly. His eyes looked towards the other rather curiously as he didn't know why why would pick on her, "So is that something that just happens out of the blue or?" He asked her rather curiously. It would trouble him for a bit but he shook it off, "Never mind, proceed with your guiding" He nodded.

BimmyTheDraco
Captain

Sexy Sex Symbol

Reverie Chanteur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:14 pm
Aya felt extremely relaxed but once the other asked if this happened out of no where. She avoid contact and said,"It happens everyday, that's why I rush to stay away from them. That's why I wear a hat." She blinks and said,"Alright, then let's go!" She said rather cheerfully. She took his hand gently and led him to the place where a huge grand piano stood.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:05 pm
The male frowned once more as he followed the other along. It seemed to be a constant thing. He kinda felt bad that she had to go through that. Well that would change, he would try anything in his power to change that. Once approaching the area, eyes looked around rather carefully. Seeing the grand piano he was rather surprised, "It looks amazing" He admitted to her.

BimmyTheDraco
Captain

Sexy Sex Symbol

Reverie Chanteur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:04 pm
The female glanced behind her as she saw her new friend frown at her comment. She ignores that and smiles at the amazing piano. She giggles and said,"Well my uncle owns this place. He and I have a strong interest in music. Now come on." She slowly takes him in and said,"Hello Uncle!"
A man popped out from the back and said,"Oh Aya you're back. And with a young man." He walks out from behind the counter and said,"How do you do? Welcome, we have an amazing amount of instruments and uses for the instruments, such as tuning, strings, oil, etc. If you need any help then I will be glad to be of service." He nods and walks to the back.

Other RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff