Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:50 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero smiled and shrugged. "Yeah well, you would've been a great girlfriend. too bad er didn't meet before our parents did." He laughed softly as he ate his food. he finished his plate of food and stood up. he kissed her on the cheek and winked at her. "We could always date anyway and keep it just between us." He laughed softly again and winked playfully at her then went and hopped in the shower.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:01 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena laughed a little and continued eating . When he talked about the two dating secretly she rolled her eyes at him. "I bet that's your dream come true" she replied as she too finished her food and got up, since she ate little food to maintain a good physique. "Don't think about me too much while you're showering" she shouted playfully as she began to wash some of the dishes. Their parents were out for vacation so the two had the house all to themselves, which means that they had to do the chores by themselves. She didn't resent it though, it prepared her for living on her own next year, away from her parents, away from his town, away from everyone...  

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:13 pm
cutie_maddy111

"Maybe. A guy can dream can't he?" Nero laughed and called back. "I'll try not to." he finished washing and got out of the shower. he brushed his teeth then got dressed for school. Nero went back downstairs and saw the dishes were done. "I'll do the dishes tonight." He said as he smiled at Elena. He knew next year she would be off to Yale and living on her own, so he wanted to do what he could for her now.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:38 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena nodded and she went to him and put her arms around his shoulders. With her heels on she was around the same height as him, only a bit shorter. She wasn't considered short, she was 5'9, but next to him, she was without her heels. "Deal, now lets get to school... you drive" she said as she tossed him the keys of her silver porsche carrera gt and she got into the passenger seat. Last year when she was going out with her ex he had bought her the car as a two year anniversary present, and when they broke up, he didn't want it back, so she kept it.  

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:52 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero smiled when he felt Elena's arms around his shoulders. He turned when she mentioned heading to school and caught the keys. "Alright, let's go." He said as he grabbed his bag and put it in the trunk of the car. He started it and smiled. "I love the sound of this car."[/b He said then drove them to school. "But tomorrow we take my car so I have some leg room." He smiled over at her as he pulled into the school parking lot and parked the Porsche. Nero got out and stretched then grabbed his bag. He waved at a few of the girls passing by as he waited for Elena.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:02 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled "Fine tomorrow we take your car." When they got out of the car, some guys from the football team called Elena over and she went over and flirted with them a little, she then waved them goodbye and went to Nero. "Hmmm are one of those girls your girlfriend?" she asked playfully as they went to their first class together. Surprisingly the two had the first few classes together, so they always walked to their first class together, it was like a tradition to them.  

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:07 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero smiled and shook his head. "No, just some friendly girls from the grade below us. I'm more into girls my age or older." He laughed softly. They arrived at they're first class and sat down in their seats, his right behind hers. "Though I would make an exception to the little red head of the group." He said and smiled playfully at Elena

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:15 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled and laughed a little "So you're into cougars huh?" she teased as she sat down. She ignored the comment about the redhead because some of her friends came in. "Hey there sexy" some guys said to her. She just laughed it off "Calm your little hormones boys, I know I'm sexy you don't have to tell me" she teased back. Then suddenly the teacher came in and all the talking stopped.  

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:22 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero sat back and took the notes that the teacher had on the board while he lectured. Nero wrote a little not to Elena.
Quote:
So do you have yourself another boyfriend yet?

He watched the teacher as he tapped Elena on the shoulder and passed her the note.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Maddy was listening to the teacher's boring lecture about finals when she felt a tap on her shoulders and saw the note.

Quote:
Such a nosy nosy boy, why ask? You jealous? wink

She replied with another note and skillfully put it on his desk, as the teachers passed out their final exams.

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:08 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero smiled as he read the note then took the test from the teacher.
Quote:
Maybe a little wink

He passed the note back to Elena, with out the teacher seeing. Nero looked at the final and began when the teacher said they could.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:06 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled as she began to take her final exam rolling her eyes at him. She was actually pretty smart, so she finished the test pretty quickly. She got up and turned it in, when she walked back she put her reply onto his test.

Quote:
Awww how sweet my big bro seems to have a crush on me. I'm dying with happiness XP

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:46 pm
cutie_maddy111

Nero laughed to himself after he read the note. He finished his test soon after Elena and brought it up to the front. He went back to his seat and wrote back to her.
Quote:
razz I knew it would.

He passed the note back up to her then sat back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:58 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled when she read the note that was passed back to her.

Quote:
haha VERY funny. You must be pretty desperate to have to go for your sister.

cutie_maddy111
Captain

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:03 pm
cutie_maddy111

Micheal smiled as he stretched. He read the note given back to him and laughed quietly.
Quote:
No, not desperate. I just know what I like. I'l stop, dear sister, if you want me to.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff