Reply Herds
The Maheo Herd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maheo Herd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:36 am
So yeah, thread's open. Will still be updating things in the future.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:22 pm
I hope i did this right. X:

Soq Name: Evangeline
Soq Image: User Image
Why would you join?: I'd like to join because I love their family views and their way of life. I also believe in the spirits and after. They are just an interesting herd and I'd love to learn more about them while Evangeline will learn more about them and her family through them talking to the spirits.
What role in the herd would your Soq be? If something else that isn't listed we can discuss it via PM: She wont have one for now,maybe in the future.
Why that role?: Not sure what she'd fit quite yet because she is so quite and emotionless.
Soq's Belief's before joining the herd?: She believes everyone is equal,she doesn't judge their sexual preference.You are who you are and no one will change that.
Family Values?: She doesn't really remember much about what her and her family believed or talked about since they passed.
Do you accept the views of the herd?: Yes.
Do you realize that if senseless whoring occurs they run the risk of being kicked out?: Yes.
Do you RP or background plot?: Both  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:31 pm
This one is a bit funny because I don't have her just yet. I want to get the form accepted before I custom her and then her not be accepted. xD
Soq Name: Brynn [Custom Concept Second Form]
Soq Image: User Image
Markings
Why would you join?: I'd like to learn about them and get to know more about their cultures.
What role in the herd would your Soq be? If something else that isn't listed we can discuss it via PM: Not sure yet,Maybe story teller? Since she's a bit crazy in the head.
Why that role?: Not sure. xD I don't know what I want for her yet.
Soq's Belief's before joining the herd?: She 'thinks' she can see the spirits and thinks she can talk to them. She doesn't really have any beliefs,not that I can think of.
Family Values?: I think they'll be close to Gabe's since they will be siblings. I'm not completely sure.
Do you accept the views of the herd?: Yep
Do you realize that if senseless whoring occurs they run the risk of being kicked out?: Yep
Do you RP or background plot?: Both

A little bit of her character-

Brynn is kind of a funky mare,she thinks that she can hear and see the spirits but really its nothing.Its only her imagination running wild.She'll have a jar tied to her tail,so when she thinks theres a spirit around she'll spazz out and try to catch it.

There will be more just..have to figure out her personality more eventually.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:55 am
-MoomoolatteCha-

You know, approved XD  

Maheo Herd

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items