Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Bat] Not this Again! [Camelot & Ida] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:44 pm
"Oh... Oh!" Ida laughed with him as she realized this was the powered version of the man she had met earlier.

"Well, that makes things easier." She said as she straightened up and powered down, feeling a bit better now after a breather and being civilian again. "I'm Ida, Senshi of Orchids. But also Orah Gowan. Its really nice to meet you." The teen said as she offered him her hand politely. Sort of an automatic response, but she liked the validation she got with physical contact.

"I don't often... well, never really, have other powereds tell me who they are so soon after meeting me. Most of them are pretty protective of their identity. I suppose I should be too, but its not like I'm all that well known anyway. I can help you clean up the mess, if you like, and then... I really do need that help finding those books." She said, ending with a giggle. Oh well. She'd get to them eventually. And now she knew this man wasn't hurt or traumatized by having a monster in his library.

"I'm trying to find out more about my namesake, Ida. Both the thing out there in space, and the character from mythology. The name is familiar, but I don't remember as much as I would like about her."

Lithia_Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:59 pm
Bluefire Dragonz

Camelot watched her and tilted his head as she powered down, looking surprised when he realized it was the same girl he had abandoned before.

"Oh!"

He let out a hearty laugh as he powered down and offered her his hand in return, giving hers a strong shake as he laughed richly. It was relief as much as it was honest amusement, since he did not have to worry about her having been eaten by the youma now.

"I'm glad that was you! I looked like a coward, running off like that and when I came back and didn't see her... you... still here, I thought something might have happened! My name is Anthony Darrow. Tony."

Most folks just called him Tony.

He heard a bark and a small corgi, who still looked like a puppy though she was growing up (without the growing part) came running over on her short little legs. Tony looked down at her, then scooped her up as she wiggled excitedly and nuzzled him.

"Ah... there you are, Dogby. Well, now that I know what you're looking for," he said, shifting his attention from the corgi to Orah, he nodded his head, "I can help find a better book. Let me go check the computer and we'll narrow down the search a bit more."

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:18 pm
Orah grinned as he realized who she was as well, glad he was as amused as she was. It was good to get to know other powered people... it made life easier when you knew you were on the same side.

Once the corgi showed up though, the teen girl did was any teen girl would and dissolved at the adorable, offering the dog her hand to sniff and a scratch if allowed.

"Oh, she's so cute!" She said, nearly cooing. While she was more of a cat person at heart, it was like it was hard wired into females to melt over small, cute things... and she was certainly no exception.

"Oh! Okay. You have a different sort of system here. I probably would have never found the books on my own." Orah said as she followed after him.

Lithia_Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:50 pm
Bluefire Dragonz

Dogby was the cutest of the cute, so she and her owner thought. Tony didn't mind her being pet, and imagined she would not allow him to keep her from it. So he offered Dogby forward and the dog eagerly licked at Orah's hand.

"Yeah, the library needs a bit of an update, as far as its organization goes, but it works for now. And I'm more than familiar with it at this point," he laughed. He only used the computers to help narrow down topics he was not familiar with, not so much with the location of the books.

He'd learned enough to be able to track things down on his own when he was familiar with the topic, title or author.

Once he had a few titles from the computer, he moved to get the books from the shelves and soon enough there was a small pile of books in his arms. They had replaced the corgi, who was sitting on the floor by his feet, looking slightly dejected. Books were her nemesis: she was always displaced by them.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:01 pm
Orah laughed as the dog licked her hand, making cute noises as she ruffled her neck fur. Following Tony to the computer, she waited patiently for him to pull up the books she was looking for, nodding along.

"I'm sure its a good system, I just haven't learned it. So, its a good thing libraries have librarians." She laughed. Straightening up, she watched as he gathered up the books, waiting with her hands clasped behind her back.

"Oh, wow!" Orah said when he returned, stepping up to take the books from him. "You found a good amount, huh? I'm really excited now to see what I find out... I mean, there is so much I don't understand about, well, all of it. Why me? Why Ida? I have so many questions."

Feeling herself start to babble, she broke it off, giving him a sheepish smile. "Sorry... Sometimes I get carried away."

Lithia_Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:33 pm
Bluefire Dragonz

"Oh, no, I certainly understand. When I first awakened," he lowered his voice, though the only one around was Dogby and she wasn't going to tell anyone what she saw, "I was overwhelmed. I wanted to learn everything I could about the knights, though there wasn't much information out there."

He smiled and looked almost wistful, remembering. It had been strange and scary, but at least he'd come into things with some base knowledge. He had known all about Camelot before becoming the knight of its namesake. And he'd been attacked by youma and saved by senshi plenty of times as a civilian.

But there still had been much to learn, and he was glad to see someone so eager to do it. Some people just didn't want to acknowledge it, as if doing so would make it worse, or make it real. But it was always real, no matter what, and knowledge was just a better way to be prepared for what they would be needed to do.

"It's good to see someone excited about learning and about their namesake."

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:45 am
The teen blushed as she ducked her head and fiddled with the corner of one of the books.

"I just... want to know more about everything that's going on. I want to be prepared, and part of that is having the background, you know? Its nothing special, just practical. I'm still overwhelmed a lot, but its getting better as I learn more about what I'm supposed to be doing." Orah said. "Maybe once I know more about Ida, I'll be able to figure out where my place in things is."

She blinked suddenly, remembering something about the books. "Oh! Do I need a library card to take these home?"

Lithia_Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:28 am
Bluefire Dragonz

Tony nodded his head as she spoke, listening with interest. She was a sweet girl, and she seemed honestly eager about the role she was giving. It was a lot to take on all at once but she seemed to be handling it as best she could.

"That might help, and it will at least give you a better sense of your history. And if you ever have questions about the war itself, I can help as much as... well. I can. I've been at this a while, and though I'm a knight, I am familiar enough with the senshi that I might be able to help, or at least in general."

"Oh! Yes, but it's really easy to sign up for one. We can go and do that right now, if you'd like."

He was not in a hurry, though, and he didn't want to rush her.

"Well, whenever you're done looking through them, if you wanted to make sure they're the right thing. I'm going to go back to the front desk, in case I'm needed." He was holding on to Dogby, who looked perfectly content, happy just to be around people.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:21 pm
"I just want to find where my place is in all of it..." She said softly as she stacked the books, straightening them into a neat pile.

"Oh! Yes, lets go and check them out. I'm sure you have work to get to, I can look at these at home. I might take you up on the Q&A offer sometime, though. I have a lot of questions, and so far haven't had a real good way of getting them answered." Orah said as she gathered up the books and follow him to the front desk.

"Thanks for helping me with everything. I really appreciate it."

Lithia_Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:35 pm
Bluefire Dragonz

"You will find it," he said with a warm smile. He offered to help carry the books, walking with her. He put Dogby down so she could pad along at his feet, which she did dutifully. She was mostly a well trained dog, though she had spurts of ridiculous energy and she could always tell when something bad would happen before it happened.

He took her to the front desk and had her fill in some information for him, and soon enough she had a card. It really was a painless process, and the only trouble ever came with late fees, but most people were good about keeping their books up to date.

And they could renew online, which was easy.

The library needed an overhaul, and it was on the schedule, but for now they just had to muddle through.

"You can always find me here," he said, meaning at work or when she was looking for Camelot. He patrolled near this area, after all, and always started from the library's roof.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:55 pm
"Thank you, Tony." Orah said as she gathered up the books, offering him her hand again. It might be an odd gesture for a girl her age, but it felt right. She had a lot to think about and a lot of research to do, which was really par for the course these days. Everything was a big muddle, but she was slowly making her way through it. The brunette offered him a smile as she turned to go.

"I'll come by again soon."

Lithia_Brandon

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas