Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[BOOTH] Oh Jack, Who Invited Cricket - CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LOLTERNATIVE rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-40)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:56 am
Sophie began to sing, one hand clutched to her chest the other outstretched towards Cricket.

"Oh Cricket~ Look behind the pickets!
Such wonderful flowers; grown with your amazing powers.
Might I have a few if I pledge my devotion to you?
Oh Cricket; open up your pickets."

Creeple began to cry around her and it wasn't because they enjoyed the song or thought her voice was that moving. Some cried when she finished; mostly because they were glad it was over.

ATTEMPT 3 / 3

really dice? /eyesquint  
poke mattix rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:32 am
"Awww..."

Astra tried really hard to look sad and pathetic, but she wasn't getting any favors. Even with her best watery eyes look the professor didn't even budge a inch. With a sigh the fae flew off to go and beg someone else for minis.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:13 am
Kanth
The total of the dice needs to be one of the numbers, not just one of them. ;; Sorry for the confusion!

Alicia Firestar rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 9 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:37 am
Millie darted in and tried to hand Professor Cricket her freshly made card

"Does this work as devotion?" Millie asked excitedly, totally proud of herself for thinking of something unique.

The glitter had managed to get all over Millie somehow as glitter tends to do no matter how well you glue it.

Attempt 1/3  

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Alicia Firestar rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 5 Total: 18 (2-40)

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:44 am
"I... really thought....you'd like it."

Millie put her card on the ground nearby. Maybe the Professor would want it later.

"I just want a flower bouquet, please?" Millie said, begging the professor.

Quote:
By Jack, how do I keep getting one away every time? ^_^;

Attempt 2/3

Alicia Firestar rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 13 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:49 am
Taking the -ahem- unignorable cue from Sophia, Millie finally got the idea that the professor had wanted her to embarrass herself.

Well, she was terrible at poetry. What could be more embarrassing than reciting bad poetry? Remembering one she had written as a scareling, Millie recited it word-for word.

"Here I sit all broken hearted..." Millie began, reciting the poem that barely rhymed and didn't keep any rhythm, the last line being "...and that's how the story went."

Turning bright red, Millie couldn't help but wonder if that was worth it...

Quote:

Attempt 3/3

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Ice Queen rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 2 Total: 18 (2-40)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:54 am
"Professora Cricket!" Terra said as she saw one of her favorite teachers (whut? The healing kits had been awesome!) "Hola! Happy Scarentines to you!" she said happily as she got to the booth.

"You have very lovely flowers," she said, admiring the spread. "We are very fond of flowers where I come from," she went on. "They are excellent for placing on the tombs and the shrines for those that have passed on." Then she looked at the professor with big silver eyes, sort of like a puppy with a sugar skull face.

Try: 1/3  
Ice Queen rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 16 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:08 am
The puppy dog eyes weren't working. So Terra decided to get even more detailed. "We have huge blossoms called cempasuchil flowers, and sugar skulls and other candies and foods--it is a wonderful sign of love! And we party!"

Yeah, this didn't seem to be working, either... darn it, she wanted one of those flowers. :T

Try 2/3  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:10 am
Please do not GM Cricket's reactions in your posts. Her actual IC reaction may very well differ from your dice roll depending on what you did. She also might react to certain things in a specific way.

Cricket seemed amused at the attempts to woo her into parting with her wares, watching each student with a half-smile on her face.

"Mmhmm....." she didn't make any specific comment, but she did need to brush some glitter off of her booth. Unfortunately for the glitter, it burned up when she touched it, dissolving into her plasm as though it had never existed.

"Can I get a second verse?" Cricket inquired to the young lady attempting to serenaded her. To Terra she gave a slightly interested look:

"Sounds like something that old dog might have interest in. Do you put lice or dead flowers on your tombs?"

LOLTERNATIVE
Cricket has given you a task!

Ice Queen

Ice Queen rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 12 Total: 30 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:21 am
"Si! There are many of the señor skeletons prefer dead flowers when we decorate their graves," Terra said. "But they are not nearly as picky as the señoras," she said. "The older Catrinas, they sit there and they go 'I do not like this, I prefer more beetles--will you get them to stay in their places! More dead roses!' and I am forced to run here and there to make sure there are enough of the dead flowers for them."

Clearly Los Muertos decided that if you were undead, you were worthy of being celebrated. "And then there is the mourning, where they wail and cry over their own graves--it is very touching! And then they get the whiskey out," she said with a nod. Her idea of "touching" seemed a bit ridiculous, but she had been raised to see it as such. In fact, her eyes were gleaming with happiness as she remembered it.

"It is traditional to have very very much whiskey! At least that is what they tell me--but I am not allowed," she said, frowning.

demon_pachabel
ROFL, what's worse is she acts this ridiculously naturally OTL. Floral scent sunflower please!

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Niyakami rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 12 Total: 19 (2-40)

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:39 am
Jayden didn't actually have a need for flowers since he didn't really know anyone, but he decided he would try to get some for Hayzel. Sure the bear didn't need flowers, she probably would just eat them, but he thought she would like them anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:42 pm
Cricket was looking awfully bored, like she was going to prepare herself to do some trolling.

Hmmmm....

"Would anybody like to do me an easy favor? I'll reward you...." Oh, she looked absolutely diabolical. Was the favor safe?

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:48 pm
Millie perked up. Easy? Favor? "So long as it doesn't involve scareling poetry, I'll do it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:46 pm
Cricket smiled in a way that was totally not reassuring. "Well. I happen to have this...bouquet...that was specifically requested for Rengath." She held up the bouquet of yellow flowers - Tulips - which was tied in a pink ribbon.

"Could you be a dear and take it to him?"

Alicia Firestar
In order to deliver this bouquet to Rengath, you must RP putting it on his desk in his thread and be able to confirm for Cricket that you delivered it, as Rengath may try to persuade you with other things to not make him take it!

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Nio Love rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 13 Total: 22 (2-40)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:45 pm
Flowers were... they were a bad idea to bring to Sibyl. Even Gabriel knew that. If he didn't want to give her the wrong impression, he would stay away from giving the ghoul some flowers on Scarentine's Day. That was just asking for the worst kind of misunderstanding. It was a bad, horrible, terrible idea.

So of course he tried to steal some, anyway.

What? The penguin looked hungry.. and he assumed it ate flowers because it was a bird.. like.. thing.

Failing to sneak past Cricket resulted in several burns on his arm, and a heavy case of shame that lasted for all of five minutes before he would probably try again.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff