Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 pm
musicaloner7
Day Dreamer427

oh that's fine, he doesn't need to leave, they can just meet on the rogue lands for some interaction~ c8

That sounds good we can see where it goes for them and what not. If you dont mind starting that would be fantastic but if youd rather me start I can do that tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:01 pm
Day Dreamer427

That sounds good we can see where it goes for them and what not. If you dont mind starting that would be fantastic but if youd rather me start I can do that tomorrow.

I won't be able to start anything up today or tomorrow, because I'm going to be rather busy. 8o and I really suck at starting.

Boudaihobbit

we can try, though I'm really not sure what's going on with the family anymore since the new ruling. Do you know anything about how they live now, or where they live, or? 8oa  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:53 pm
musicaloner7
Day Dreamer427

I won't be able to start anything up today or tomorrow, because I'm going to be rather busy. 8o and I really suck at starting.

Boudaihobbit

we can try, though I'm really not sure what's going on with the family anymore since the new ruling. Do you know anything about how they live now, or where they live, or? 8oa

Oh man, you're right. I just read up on what was going on the the SB. I'll contact the owners of their parents and see what's going on  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:33 pm
Just gonna leave this here :3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23584803  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:48 pm
thank you kindly~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:09 pm
Hiya, dar! Umm, to make it simple; i'm recently now the new owner of your Firekin adol's sister! I was hoping we could have a little RP with them. :3

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:40 pm
I wanted to see if you'd be up for a possible relationship (mate) between Ekrem and my boy Bedros.
He's in the Mazunguko pride and actually has quite a few family members there since his uncle is the one leader of the pride.
Also, Bedros is supposed to be an adult, but he's a little behind in his growth. Late developer, ya know. ;D
That being said I thought that they might be able to grow a relationship together.

I haven't really RP'ed Bedros so he's essentially a blank slate, however, I did right up a small blurb about him when he was a cub. "A very quiet and calm cub who likes to go on adventures but tries to keep himself out of trouble (for the most part). He wants to one day be a caver so he of course likes small, dark places and isn't afraid of anything. Or so he thinks." Not entirely sure if he'll be like that as an adult so who knows what he'll be like in RP. >w<;

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:48 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

I'm looking for a more warrior/knight type of guy for ekrem, mate wise. since he's so shy, and reserved himself, I'd sort of like a kind of opposite to bring him out a little more. he looks up to the more outgoing, and strong sorts of fella's. but he's always up for friends~

DraconisSiirexus
Hiya, dar! Umm, to make it simple; i'm recently now the new owner of your Firekin adol's sister! I was hoping we could have a little RP with them. :3

Sorry. not looking for sibling rp for her right now.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:07 pm
musicaloner7

Thanks for the consideration!
I'd love to have him make some friends/get interactions in general. c:
Would you like me to start an RP for them or would you like to?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:10 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

uhm well.. I honestly don't do well with guild rp's. u ua; would you be up for maybe IM rp at all? you can always log it if you want to use it for a future breeding of his or something.  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:11 pm
musicaloner7
~Kiana_Nala~

uhm well.. I honestly don't do well with guild rp's. u ua; would you be up for maybe IM rp at all? you can always log it if you want to use it for a future breeding of his or something.

Yep. c: My aim is: KianaNala16
Sorry, for some reason I kept thinking I'd already had your aim from TiH or something. XD SO, yes. Hahaha.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:12 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Sorry, for some reason I kept thinking I'd already had your aim from TiH or something. XD SO, yes. Hahaha.

really? don't think we've ever spoken before. *no idea who you are* o oa alright I'll add you.  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:14 pm
musicaloner7
~Kiana_Nala~

really? don't think we've ever spoken before. *no idea who you are* o oa alright I'll add you.

I don't think we have talked on aim before but it seems like I offered to RP with you in TiH once. ^^; Oh well. c:
Okay.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:15 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

I don't think we have talked on aim before but it seems like I offered to RP with you in TiH once. ^^; Oh well. c:
Okay.

huh. I don't recall that at all. Sorry. o oa  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:17 pm
musicaloner7
~Kiana_Nala~

Okay.

huh. I don't recall that at all. Sorry. o oa

It's okay. No biggie.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out