[PRP] After the Hunt (Lazarus x Jezabelle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:08 pm

"I must drink blood to supplement the rest of my diet." She responded blandly, shaking the silky curls out of her eyes. "I take it from animals, small game for the most part."

Jezabelle was tired of trying to camouflage herself as a normal regular, she enjoyed the freedom she felt in the company of her father and sister despite their more savage tastes. True, the stallion may choose to shun her, the imminent threat of rejection was a dull ache beneath her breastbone, but she was willing to try self acceptance on for a while and to defend her right to do so. She still did not fully understand what it was that made her so different, but the fact that there were others like her, kin she could turn to, gave her a fledgling courage.

Belle held her breath, feeling a sudden rush of shyness and adrenaline as she tried to predict how he would react. Her lip pulled back in a nervous grimace that revealed one glistening, pointed canine which served to affirm the truth of her words.

"Does that bother you?"

Ryuukishin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:30 pm
Faithofthefallen

Lazarus watched her from the side, their bodies still forced close on the trail, his gaze more curious than cautious. His long lips twitched, waiting for the chuckle, the smile, or even a teasing glint of her sanguine eyes that would signify the joke. What he got instead was a flash of teeth, the pointed fang glimmering in a ray of moonlight. It was getting easier to see as they left the denser forest behind them, and he could not mistake the action for anything but its intent to prove and clarify.

The path widened and he stepped away from her, though whether he did so out of courtesy or fear was hard to determine. His expression was impassive, but he could not deny the quiet apprehension that quivered in his belly and the alarm that came with all things strange and unusual. But the signs were there, weren’t they? And they said he was safe. Her words and her actions had already told him of this revelation, if only he could have taken the time to take notice, and he paid attention to them now. Though their path had wound in line with the trees, they had gone in only one direction. She had had ample opportunity to take him astray or strike him down, especially within the darkness, to kill him as his parents had been killed. Now, light filtered easily past the boughs, and he thought if he could trust her enough to take his gaze off her and turn his eyes above, he would be able to see the moon.

It’s strange to hear... but we do what we must to survive.” He smiled, his lips spreading wider still when he looked away. The moon was beautiful tonight.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:43 am

The tension fled her body and she felt the heady warmth of appreciation towards this stallion for his thoughtless acceptance of a trait that had more than once made her companions either flee or attack, fearing for their lives. As she relaxed, all thoughts of trying to intimidate the stallion for her own protection were swept aside. Her returned smile was genuine and sunny, and she walked next to him in comfortable silence for some time as she contemplated his response.

"Thats true..." She finally replied. "Although most find me either frightening or repulsive for it." A flicker of sadness before it was once more replaced with a glowing curiosity. "But not you... Why is that?" She tilted her head to the side, her long ivory locks bouncing with the sudden movement.

Ryuukishin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:56 pm
Faithofthefallen

Before, Lazarus had been afraid to take his eyes off her. Now he seemed almost shy, and his eyes did not rest long on her, though it was not fear that drove him so. He was embarrassed, really. Many had feared hated him for the horns on his head and the fangs that rimmed his maw, and now he found he’d done the same to her. That she seemed more grateful than angry said more of her experiences than words ever could.

A-ah, well, that is... It may be because I’ve never seen you hunt, and so have nothing concrete to fear,” he said, the unexpectedness of the question driving him to honesty. “Words are easier than actions, and perhaps I may not feel the same if I met you at another time. But... you do not seem cruel to me, Belle, and if you harm, I don’t think it be by choice.

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:54 pm

"Hmm.." She mused, a sparkle in her eye as she cast him a sideways glance. "I suppose I'm not the most terrifying predator to behold," She shrugged her slender shoulders, almost self consciously. "It would Probably be easier if I were, as it is, I stand between worlds. Too dangerous and yet not dangerous enough." Her eyes slipped up to the horns curving from his skull, almost hungrily she traced them with her gaze. "I used to pretend I had horns when I was a foal," she smiled wistfully at the memory, "But none of family has them, yet we all crave flesh. It feels like a cruel joke sometimes."

"You seem... Wise. More so than many others I have met. I only kill to sate my cravings now. Anything more feels wasteful, and I no longer prey on my own kind unless they are willing." She glanced up at his horns reflexively once more, "Have you ever...partaken?" She questioned delicately, she had only ever seen one breed that had horns like that. With his scales and tail, his bloodline was clearly not pure, but she couldn't help but wonder at his ancestry. She hoped her question was tactful enough to avoid offending him, she found she enjoyed this casual banter, for a time anyways, and didn't wish to anger him.

Ryuukishin

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces