Submit

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:38 pm
"I might be inclined to agree," Archi chuckled, watching her. "If not for the cries of terror when I come to eat."

"How fast are you with your tail? You don't have fins to help propel you..." He paused, blushing. "I didn't mean to be so nosy. I was just curious, Skald."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:22 am
'Honestly?' the mare asked as she moved again, turning in the water so that for a moment she was floating upside down, and then with a flick she was right side up, almost as if she was showing off for him.

'I don't know, I've never really tried to find out, nor raced or had to flee for my life. So I wouldn't know.' she replied, not put out by him mentioning her lack of fins.

'Oh that doesn't matter, I propel myself all with tail motion, like a water snake, see?' she moved forwards slower this time, her tail moving as she had said.

'They are idiots then.' Skald said bluntly, thinking he should no longer dwell on foolish Soquili that judged by appearances, when it was perfectly clear that he was friendly and pleasant once you got him talking.

'I like you..no fear here.'

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:56 am
"I guess the advantage to looking monstrous is never having to flee for safety," Archi chuckled, still watching her show off. "I guess it's easy for me to move through the water. I just do as a squid would."

He spread his webbed tentacles, then closed them quickly, propelling himself very quickly through the water. He swam back slowly to the mare, "They're not mare to pick things up, just swim with."

"Perhaps you are right," the stallion replied, nodding and watching the fish dart among the reef. "I feel comfortable with you. It's been a long time since I could relax and not feel judged. Thank you."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:07 am
Skald's eyes narrowed as she watched something that looked like a water-spider scuttle past her, interrupting the conversation for a moment as she snapped at it and swallowed in one fluid motion. She hiccuped, a bubble escaping from her mouth and grinned.

'Scuse me..' she said, and nodded.
'But you swim fast with them. And well. So if that's all they do, maybe that's all the need to do.'

The mare nodded again.
'Oh I know I'm right. Modest as well.' she laughed a little and then gave him a smile, a genuine one as she was pleased with his words.

'Well, I am glad for that. Everyone should be at ease with what they are, though I know from experience it's not easy as just saying so. I'm pleased to have met you..' she said, and then added in a casual way.

'Do you live far from here?'

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:22 am
Archi watched his new friend grab the snack, then smirked. "You're at least fast when catching food. That counts, right?"

He looked down at his tentacles, then nodded, "I can move them a little individually, but that's only to adjust my direction. I don't shoot ink or anything, but I have spines instead of suckers...and I can do this..."

He folded the tentacles up over himself, making a fleshy, spiny shielf about himself. He folded them back down, and looked at Skald. "It tends to scare away the bigger things in the water."

"Yes, you are very modest," the stallion chuckled, then nodded. "I live many placed. I like to rest hear to eat, there's a cave in the deep I sometimes call home. There is also an island where a herd lives that accepted me in as their own. I don't visit there much, the fish don't taste as good and there are large creatures that look like logs but bite if you get close. It doesn't help that the majority of the herd can walk on land and I can not."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:11 am
'I suppose so, though that could be my stomach lending me speed.' Skald said, settling herself on a rock, her legs crossed carefully so that she didn't spike herself, her tail coiled around.

'I see the spines, anyone messing with you will get hurt.' she spoke with admiration, pleased that he was talking about himself in a more positive light.
'And that's a handy trick as well.'

Skald unfurled her tongue and blew bubbles at him when he teased her.

'Oh, I see. Well, I guess I'll get to see you around from time to time.' she murmured. The fact that that he had a herd meant she might not see her new found acquiantance, and that seemed rather..depressing all of a sudden.

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:51 am
"A hungry belly will always lend to speed when trying to fill it," Archi chuckled, shaking his head a little. He moves to settle next to her, moving so he was lying on his tentacles. He worked his hooves gently over them, as if cleaning them. It seemed to be a fidgeting habit. "It's just my natural defenses...that and swimming away really fast."

He looked at her, "You'll see me around. We seem to both enjoy dining on the same cuisine...and you're always welcome to visit my cave. I don't have a home near that herd, I merely travel there...maybe once in a great while. I rarely see any of them since they invited me to join them. That's land dwellers for you, right?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:22 pm
Skald watched the tentacled stallion quietly as he settled himself next to her. He stayed in motion, though she didn't say anything about the fact that he seemed to be fidgeting with his tentacles.

'Well..thank you. Though, that might mean you'll have to show me said cave.' the mare replied archly.
'Won't be visiting till I know where it is.'

Skald gave a little shrug;
'I wouldn't know, I have yet to meet even one. I like to see the sky and take a breath of air every so often, but I don't go near land. The ocean gives me all I need.'

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:46 am
Archi gave the mare a sly look, "You'd want to come visit my cave? There's not much there. Some rocks, a bed of kelp...few shells. Not much to look at."

The stallion shrugged, "Land dwellers aren't too bad, except the two-leggers. I don't trust them. They hunt our food, and will hunt us if they see us sometimes..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:23 pm
'Well, you would be there.' Skald gave him a direct look in return and then smiled, showing her little fang teeth.
'Which is kind of the point of visiting. Unless you wouldn't want me in your cave?'

Skald gave a shrug that caused her to move, and she settled herself before speaking again.

'I haven't felt it necessary to see or know any of them. I'm happy that way as well.'

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:26 pm
"I would be there," Archi teased, flexing his back spine fin. "How could I have you visit if I wasn't there? That'd be like...um...intruding if I wasn't, right?"

He chuckled, bubbled drifting gently to the surface. "I'd welcome a visit from a friend."

He shrugged himself, "There's no much a reason to speak more of them, then, is there?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:51 am
'More like..trespass I would say.' Skald laughed though. She would sooner make friends with a two-legger than go where she wasn't wanted or meant to be. She respected others need for privacy and seclusion when it was needed or desired.

'A friend huh? And would you consider me to be in that category?' she asked, giving him a sidelong look, watching the bubbles his mirth had made.

'Not for my benefit no, but I would not prevent someone else from speaking of them if that is what they wished to speak about. I'll listen..' she added, lazily flicking the end of her tail.
'But I can only respond within my knowledge and that's limited.'

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash