Mooncave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:32 pm
Leafpaw padded silently towards the Mooncave she was curious about it and felt drawn there. Plus, it was practically on their territory. What surprised her though was the Sunclan scent that was nearby. She was creeping toward the entrance hoping to just get a peak of them when a twig snapped under her paw.

Nightheart jumped up at the snap of a twig and he crept cautiously towards the entrance to the Mooncave.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:26 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Lightheart mewed respectfully "I really appreciate it, Nightheart" and fell asleep, wondering what her dream before had meant....

Silvershadow raced towards the Mooncave as he neared it he slowed down and approached cautiously. He was shocked to hear what Leafwind had told him but excited to see Lightheart. However, he was worried about how she was injured that caused her to stay behind. Selfishly, he was glad she hadn't been able to go but mostly he wanted her to be happy and if that meant being with her clan again. He would try to help her.

Nightheart was just coming back from collecting moss with water collected in it for Lightheart when he saw Silvershadow up ahead. He quickly dropped his moss and ran to pounce on Silvershadow, "What are you doing here?" He hissed into Silvershadow's ear.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:24 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw had quietly jumped into the nearest tree, following Silvershadow from above. When he reached the Mooncave, she stopped a couple of tail-lengths away from him. She then slowly, carefully, and precisely jumped down from her perch in the tree. She slowly padded up behind Silvershadow, until a cat had pounced on him. She almost yowled in surprise. Almost. Instead, she used the adrenaline pumping within her to jump into a nearby bush. Hopefully her dark gray fur didn't stand out against the green shades around her. She mewed quietly to herself, "Why are there SunClan cats here? I thought that they were forced to leave..." She then slowly got out from her hiding place, got into a warriors crouch position, and pounced. She tackled the SunClan cat off of her clanmate. She was using the strength of her legs to her own advantage, pinning the warrior down. "The real question is, why are you here and not with you Clan?" She hissed, pupils merely slits now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:01 pm
AzuraTheWolf122
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw had quietly jumped into the nearest tree, following Silvershadow from above. When he reached the Mooncave, she stopped a couple of tail-lengths away from him. She then slowly, carefully, and precisely jumped down from her perch in the tree. She slowly padded up behind Silvershadow, until a cat had pounced on him. She almost yowled in surprise. Almost. Instead, she used the adrenaline pumping within her to jump into a nearby bush. Hopefully her dark gray fur didn't stand out against the green shades around her. She mewed quietly to herself, "Why are there SunClan cats here? I thought that they were forced to leave..." She then slowly got out from her hiding place, got into a warriors crouch position, and pounced. She tackled the SunClan cat off of her clanmate. She was using the strength of her legs to her own advantage, pinning the warrior down. "The real question is, why are you here and not with you Clan?" She hissed, pupils merely slits now.

Nightheart stuggled under Bluepaw's weight until he could use his legs to kick her off. Unfortunately, for him Silvershadow was right there to replace her weight and was holding a paw against his throat with claws extended. He looked at Silvershadow furiously and waited.

Leafwind ran up. She had come from the camp because she was worried what Silvershadow would do. She thought Nightheart was a handsome tom and didn't want to have anything bad happen to him or her clanmate. "Lightheart, where are you?"  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:07 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw hissed at Nightheart. She then turned to Leafwind, her glare softened once she saw her clanmate. "Leafwind! Help us, we'll worry about the injured cat later."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:30 pm
AzuraTheWolf122
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Leafwind bristled at Nightheart for calling her friend mousebrained, "Enough. Silvershadow, let him up they are in no real threatening position to us. I know why they are here, Bluepaw. Sunclan left because of the dogs and their failed attempt to take our territory. However, Lightheart was not able to travel and had to stay behind. Nightheart chose to stay with her."

Silvershadow let Nightheart up reluctantly and growled, "Sorry about that."

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:09 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw had stood up really now that she heard that the two other cats were not harmful enough toward ThunderClan. Her gaze softened became friendly again. She then turned to Nightheart with a sheepish smile. "Sorry for attacking you earlier... instinct." Bluepaw mewed sweetly with a soft laugh. "Forgive me for not introducing myself, I'm Bluepaw. You are Nightheart, I assume?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:23 pm
AzuraTheWolf122
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw had stood up really now that she heard that the two other cats were not harmful enough toward ThunderClan. Her gaze softened became friendly again. She then turned to Nightheart with a sheepish smile. "Sorry for attacking you earlier... instinct." Bluepaw mewed sweetly with a soft laugh. "Forgive me for not introducing myself, I'm Bluepaw. You are Nightheart, I assume?"

Nightheart meowed, "It is good to be suspicious of strange cats in one's own territory. Your reasons are commendable. Yes, I am Nightheart. Pleased to meet you, Bluepaw." He meowed.

Silvershadow watched his clanmates, "So, Leafwind, Nightheart, what is the full story here?"

Leafwind meowed, "Lightheart has been injured so she was not able to travel. Nightheart stayed with her to protect her, as you know. Sunclan was fleeing their territory from the dogs because they did not know what to do... Bluepaw, you must promise not to tell any cat about this, specifically, from our clan."  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:26 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw smiled and nodded, sitting up tall and proud. Her chest fur was poured out to make her appear bigger. "I won't tell a soul in ThunderClan about this, Leafwind, Nightheart. Apprentices' honor."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:34 pm
Nightheart dipped his head in gratitude towards the apprentice, "Thank you very much all of you."

Leafwind wrapped her tails around her paws "Bluepaw, do you think we could get Redpaw to get us some herbs without him getting suspicious. For Lightheart's injuries."

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:34 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw tilted her head and smiled. "I'm practically still a kit. No one can't not trust a kit. Especially one that is like me." Bluepaw said. Her dark gray fur returned back to its original position. "What herbs do we need?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:52 pm
Leafwind meowed, "Poppyseed, Alder, Bramble twigs, and any thing else you can think of that is useful. Yarrow, maybe." She wasn't quite sure because she was a medicine cat apprentice. Those were a few of the things she knew from her friend, Redpaw and Maplesky before she had completely decided to be a warrior.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:20 am
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

AzuraTheWolf122

Lightheart got up, she wasn't completely unable... She padded over to them, though she limped, she limped proudly, her fur neatly groomed, her eyes bright, despite the pain, and mewed "I'm not a kit...." and sighed, knowing she had no real choice on the subject.... She was grateful for their help but she mewed "it would seem pretty suspicious for a apprentice to ask for herbs for no apparent reason.... They would find out eventually anyways, one way or another... and Medicine cats do not live or follow by the rules we live by, they help any cat in need as I am told... One of my closest friends was a Medicine cat... I'm sure she would have helped if she saw another clan's cat on our territory that as injured, I think your Medicine cat would help me too... If we asked" trying to talk sense into the other cats... She had met the Thunderclan medicine cat before... Frostwhisper, was that his name? Anyways, she could tell that he wouldn't turn her down if she needed help...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:49 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw chuckled. "Alright, Lightheart. I'll go ask upfront on the get-go." Bluepaw turned, stopped, then turned back around. "But I'll just have to drop the herbs off, I'm supposed to be meeting a friend to ah... train." Bluepaw smiled sheepishly and padded off. Not too long afterwards, she came bounding back, herbs in her jaw. She dropped the herbs off. She had done exactly what she thought right. Asked Frostwhiser upfront, he did not question, just gave the herbs, happy to help a cat. Bluepaw then bounded off as quickly as she could to ThunderClan Hunting Grounds.

[[Bluepaw Exits]]  

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:55 pm
Nightheart picked up the herbs Bluepaw had dropped off, "Alright, thank you Leafwind."  
Mooncave

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff