Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[SEMI-FIELD TRIP] The Mysterious Message (END PG 8!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:29 pm
Well, there were more year one students around than he had expected, watching them slowly come out of the wood work to sign the little paper that had been left out, wooing them towards whatever they had been doing. Giving a little wave to a couple of them as they peered over to the slightly mythological Y2 set - him and Tomoko - he looked down to her again when she had piped up, tail swishly lightly behind him, eyebrows raising a bit.

"We're not new, no, but hey, I'm sure we can help break them in right? We've been here for a while and have seen enough stuff to be . . . educated, I guess." He offered up to her, before watching her place the mask over her face like he had, smiling to her warmly. "It looks good on you, little one." He stated, before hearing his name, turning his head to look behind him, catching the cool aura of the monster before smiling down to him as wildly as usual.

"Uller, Hello! Pleasure seeing you again - I heard your last week was a little unfortunate. You seem . . . normal again." He piped up to him, lifting a hand to sort of "tada"-ing Tomoko "This is Miss Tomo, she's a close friend of mine, Tomo, this is Uller, he's a fun person." He offered up to his little co-year 2, before looking at the other first years flocking around, hoping they would be as friendly as Uller could be.

Seeing Tybalt wander in, Jack gave him a quick wave - they were, at best, acquaintances, he had seen him a few times in the recent school events, doing things like making cute plush toys for the K9 group and whatnot. He really did want to converse with the Y3. Seemed fun.

Saint Sergio

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:49 pm
Skald was new to the school. New and completely uninterested about things going on at the school. He, like many others, received a note on his door. But that wasn't why he was at the gates. The reason he left his dorm and trudged all the way over, sour faced and grouchy, was to tell off whoever was leaving spam messages on his door and to punch them if need be. He did not like dealing with other peoples litter.

Quote:
STUDENTS

• Tomoko/Y2/Demon
  • Zephyros / Year One / Monster
  • Jack-B-Nimble / YEAR 2 / Demon
  • Glasere Uller / Year 1 / Monster
  • Akhem / Year 1 / Undead
  • Millie / Year 1 / Reaper
  • Verusha/ year 1 / Reaper
  • Marosa / Year 1 / Demon
  • Tybalt / Year 3 / Ghost
  • Skald / Year 1 / Monster

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:16 pm
Tomoko looked up at Jack as he made the introduction of Uller, before looking to the icy looking boil with some curiosity, ears perked. "oooOoooh! Okay!" The sun was probably radiating behind her mask, her tone bright and cheery enough to imply there was a grin behind it, before she looked to Uller and offered him a polite bow.

Her azn was showing.

"It's very nice to meet you." she said as she did so. Once she was upright again, she waved towards the figure of the familiar black dog. "Tyyybbaalllttt~" Yep. This was an evening of desu.

Nerpin

Saint Sergio

OnionGrump

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:25 pm
"Nice to meat you as well," he said, just kind of blinded by how sunny she was. So bright and tiny next to Jack! Then again, who wasn't? His mind was kind of going 'awww lookit her!' but his face remained fairly confused.

Uller looked to Tomoko when introduced and let his fluffy, long ears flick a bit as she bowed. Was he supposed to bow back? What? He was confused so he just watched the sunny girl before she cried out a name he recognized. He was paired up with Tybalt in one of the classes with a ....teacher who's name he couldn't remember. Either way, Uller just pushed his hands in his pants pockets and looked over at Jack with something of a grin on his face before flicking his eyes back and forth between Tomoko and Tybalt.

"Tybalt, fancy seeing you here," he said, loud enough the dog could hear him.

Nerpin

demon_pachabel

OnionGrump

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:42 pm
Waiting for the one responsible to arrive was almost like watching paint dry. Long and boring. It was fortunate for him that a few of those in the crowd were those he was familiar with. Though one he might have kept a somewhat obvious distance from.

The black dog may have claimed to be over his fear of cats, but Jack was like... the lord of cats and kept a hoard of them with him. He probably had one or five with him now. In spite of this, he offered the boil a wave, which was directed also to Tomoko and Uller as well.

"Hey there. I didn't expect to see you guys here either. You find a note on your door was well?" He asked, eying them curiously.

Nerpin

demon_pachabel

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:19 pm
Yay, he was noticed by Sempai~.

Lightly resting against Tomoko, he watched as the little group chitter back and forth with their hellos, looking over the little group of year ones who had joined up, ear flicking with interest as the conversation continued, holding interest. At the question from Tybalt, he gave a little shrug, smiling openly as he turned to regard him.

"Actually, one of my cats had it taped to his back, so he came in all "Jack, someone put something on me." Which was kind of endearing. Had to find out what it was all about, you know?" He admitted, laughing openly as he gave a little shrug. "The dark clothing is different, I'm used to colour and lights, so I'm interested . . ." he trailed before looking down to his little partner - knowing she was someone who was known for being airy and happy with flashes of colour and light.

Whatever they'd do would be interesting with her around. Not that it was bad. He loved the company.

Saint Sergio

demon_pachabel

OnionGrump

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:30 pm
Alexander had a new sister, a new responsibility, and he planned on taking this new role very seriously. So, when he saw the note on his own door, and later found out that Sophie had received the same, there was no way he was going to let her go on this little expedition or whatever it was on her own. Somebody needed to watch over her and look after her, and the zomboil wasn't going to trust anybody else to do it except himself. And so, he accepted the invitation, and arrived with his sister in tow at the front gates at the designated time. Actually on time for once. This was a rare occurrence indeed!

Upon approaching and having a look around at the other students who were gathered, he realized he only actually recognized two of them. Well, that was okay, because really this was for Sophie, and it gave her a chance to get out and meet the other students and make some of her own friends. This seemed like a great opportunity for that.

Upon arrival at the gate the zomboil weaved his way through the crowd of students to the sign up sheet, jotting down his own name before handing the pen over to Sophie with a warm smile. He then had glance over towards where Jack and Tomoko were standing and gave them a cheerful wave, though worried a little about interrupting them.

Quote:
STUDENTS

• Tomoko/Y2/Demon
  • Alexander/ Year 3/ Undead

LOLTERNATIVE
Nerpin
demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:37 pm
Sophie followed her brother, clutching to his arm so she didn't get lost in the crowds of students as they made their way to the front gate. She was glad for his company, glad he appeared to be taking the role of her brother seriously and without any issues. As they arrived at the front gate, Sophie looked around at all the other students. There were a few other first years around; none that she had met personally, as well as older students. As Alex waved at two students, she stepped partially behind him, clearing her throat a little and giving a nod in their general direction.

Looking up at Alex, she tilted her head. "Do you know what's happening today?" She was confused. It was some kind of field trip but.. she had no idea what that meant or what it generally entailed. To be honest, she was a little more nervous than usual; especially since this was her first time meeting other students. It was a lot of pressure for a fifteen year old, okay? She didn't want to be an outcast. Just because she was shy at first didn't mean she wanted to have no friends ever.

Reaching her left hand up, she fiddled with one of her pony tails, twirling it in her fingers. "What's M.M like? Are they a teacher?"

Quote:
STUDENTS

• Tomoko/Y2/Demon
  • Sophie / Year 1 / Undead

Seussi

Nerpin

demon_pachabel

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:37 pm
"I borrowed Jack's cat." Tomoko answered. If there had been a note on her own door she hadn't noticed it. Instead, she'd spent too much time fussing over Jack's grooming to not be let in on things happening - and she needed to go on more adventures in her lifetime. It had become a sort of 'miniature' goal for her.

"I don't have dark clothing either, but I made due without borrowing any of Jack's shirts for a dress..." Tomoko actually laughed a little bit, linking her little arm around the Nekogami's, still the sun behind that mask she wore. Between the boils she seemed to be thrilled at how many people knew each other. Friends for everybo-

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Tomoko offered another enthusiastic wave in the direction of Alexander.

Nerpin

Seussi

OnionGrump

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:12 pm
"GREETINGS!"

At first the voice didn't seem to be coming from anywhere, the noise drifting lazily around the students - but then it became starkly aware that it was indeed coming from somewhere - or rather, someone; a tall, pale-skinned figure had stepped out from the darkness, wearing an absurdly neon green shirt and black pants.

The figure stopped right in front of them, smiling widely at the motley little crew.

"I'm sure by now you're all wondering why I've gathered you here today," he said, hands shoved into his pockets as he rocked back on his heels. "My name is not Mischief, but call me that anyway."

Clapping his hands, he rubbed them together excitedly. "I know most of you are new here, and, well, let's just say that before you can become a true student of Amityville, you've gotta go through a little...well, let's just call it an initiation of sorts."

His eyes twinkled. "A game, what have you."

Mischief plucked the paper they had all been writing on from the fingers of the last person to have written on it and scanned it briefly. "Now...let's see here...first things first, time to pair off!"

He scribbled a few things down, crossed off a name or two, and finally came up with the following:

Quote:
Tomoko + Sophie
Zephyros + Millie
Tybalt + Marosa
Alexander + Akhem
Jack + Verusha
Skald + Uller

Once everyone had been paired off adequately, Mischief set about explaining the "rules."

"The point of this game," he said. "Is to familiarize yourself with Amityville, its students, and have fun. Because, after all, what is school without a little fun?"

"Now, to start, we need some supplies..."

Quote:
ROUND ONE:

Step 001: Come up with a team name between you and your partner! Something witty, something creative, something totally ridiculous.
Step 002: Gather supplies:

----> To gather supplies, your team must head around the school grounds and retrieve certain items! Think of it sort of like a scavenger hunt! Roll 4d12 (4 twelve sided dice) and RP out your results with image links of your finds (basically just Google stuff)!

1. a desk from a classroom
2. leftover cafeteria food
3. a feather from the monster dorms
4. glowing mushrooms from - wait, where did those come from?
5. a backpack
6. paper from one of the desks
7. a textbook
8. shoelaces
9. leaves from the edge of the Dark Forest (but don't go inside!)
10. glue
11. a hairband
12. bandages

After you have collected your four items, you are free to mingle a bit with other teams while waiting for the next round!

** Please be considerate of your partners and try to respond in a timely manner! If you need help, feel free to PM me with questions! **

ToT Mischief Maker
Crew

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:14 pm
I suppose I am late, I though I still have some time for registration before 10pm.

"Bloody Mary!"
Why would he agree to be disciplined at first? AJ grabbed a waste paper in hand while standing in front of the front gates of Amityville.

Who's M.M. after all? AJ first scrunched the note taped on his room and wanted to throw it away after scanning it. However, it seemed to be written by school staff. Therefore he reluctantly went to have a look. "Let's see what they do, bro~"

WELCOME TO _________

Jacking! Welcome to what? Isn't it supposed to be a school event?
AJ was thinking if he was being joked, if it was the case, he was more than willing to give that person a punch.

To find out what's going now, AJ signed the form.

Quote:
STUDENTS

• Tomoko/Y2/Demon
  • Sophie / Year 1 / Undead
  • Ajax Serpico / Y1 / Monster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:29 pm
Well dang. Looked like everyone and their mom knew each other here. Verusha stayed relatively close to the growing group of fellow students, watching as they greeted one another. Well this was kind of awkward... pursing her lips, she hummed a tune to herself instead, and looked off from the merriment. Wasn't her style to bust up into groups like that. Nah son. One of her hands idly fiddled with her fire dog's pointed ear as she awaited this mystery M.M. person to show up. Hopefully this wasn't just a joke or something...

Ah the man of the hour was finally here! It made Cannon start, and his glowing eyes snap to the stranger who'd suddenly appeared, lips peeling back in a low, guttural growl with warning. He wasn't fond of being surprised... but with Verusha's stroking and petting of the smooth head, the pooch calmed, and she was able to gather the information given. Oooh, a game it was then! She totally knew it! "called it." she muttered playfully under her breath. But she was surprised as partner's were assigned, definitely not against it though. A sleek brow rose curiously as her partner was given, white eyes looking about the group, "Oi, Jack, where are you?"

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 pm
Ren had no idea how he had gotten here in the first place, but well, oh well.

He snagged the first person he could for a partner.

"HI WANNA BE ON MY TEAM?"

S-blacky
10 PM EST! But here, have a Ren <3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:00 pm
kurotomato
God, I set the time as GMT -8 orzlll
Thanks, kuro <3

The figure was more like a joker, but well. AJ made a shrug. As long as it's not a tease, anything was fine.

"Sure, AJ." He reached out one hand and greeted with the gryphon who seemed to have pretty feathers, NICE.  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:04 pm
Millie looked around for her partner and bounded over to a grumpy-looking but colorful monster that looked like he could use some cheering up.
Needless to say, Millie was quite talkative and not very good at keeping a single thought long enough to hear answers when she was excited.

"Hey, you're Zephyros, right? Gosh, you have such pretty feathers. Can I touch them? I think we're supposed to be partners. I LOVE games! I can't believe our first assignment is a fun game! I thought for sure we would be doing something less fun but I'm so glad we're not. Hey, I'm not really good at coming up with names. Do you have any ideas? Gosh you have pretty feathers. Maybe I should go get the supplies while you think of a name? Or is doing it together faster?"

OOC
It's actually currently midnight EST so I really do have to run to bed. sad

Eranas

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out