Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ STUDENT CLUB } K9 Club - Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:50 am
Vlad yelped when it was grabbed, not really expecting that. Plushies now forgotten, it barked, and growled playfully in return, tail wagging a mile a minute as it nipped at its wrestling partner.

Malcolm just stood at the side with a : | look on his face, like he wasn't sure if he should step in, or just wait for it to resolve himself... So he decided to gather up the student's scattered plushies in the meantime, not wanting them to be stepped on or stolen.

Prolixity

AyeAvast rolled 1 100-sided dice: 94 Total: 94 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:56 am
Stealthily, Belladonna peeked around the edge of the booth, pink eyes wide as she looked around at the set up made by the K-9 Club. During Fright Night it had been packed with pets, some of which the witch had hoped to see again. When there were none to be found, she straightened and stopped pretending to be a spy. Mostly because the booth was getting a bit busy and she kind of wanted one of those adorable plushies. They were so cute!
Yet they posed a particular problem as the witch could only afford 1, since she'd spent most of her seeds on winning Sal, and a few more on getting a scarf. Technically she could afford 2 plushies, but there were still fun things to do! So, just one it was.
There were a few she knew (d'awww look at the Whisper puppy! And Damien too! Shek's was so so cuuute and Tybalt's as well~ Even Thackery's had a little key! Eek!) that it took the witch a long time of cooing over each plushie before she made her final decision. And even then she had to stare at the plush in hand for a long while more before she approached Tybalt and handed over her seeds.
"These are really very cute. I adore them. Thank you so much!" Belladonna told him as she picked up an LW plush. Maybe the stitching was a bit obvious, but their designs were too cute to matter. At least they weren't falling apart!

But before she left the booth she noticed one more game to play. Hhhmmmmm. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about a Red plushie, but well... It was really cute too.
With a resigned sigh the witch placed her LW plush atop her head, took a moment to make sure it was balanced and then picked up the beanbag and gave it a toss. With all the practiced poise of a true lady, Belladonna was able to not only throw the beanbag with incredibly good accuracy, but her LW plush didn't even budge one little bit. Fueled by her victory, the witch did a curtsey just to show of her perfect poise. Then she tipped her head forward so that the plush fell off, caught it between her hands and made her way back to Tybalt for her spoils.
"Its really all about posture." She told him with a wide smile.

Buying LW Plush
Belladonna has won the Red Plush!

[Seed Count: 30 -15= 15]  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:58 am
Chaya giggled gleefully and snapsnapped her teeth, the gesture rather odd on a humanoid face. She felt around for the scruff of the invisible dog's neck and grabbed a loose handful of fur, shaking gently. "I wiiiin," she singsonged, and sat up with Vlad in her lap, giving invisible ears and shoulders a good scruffling and scritching, totally ignoring the dust on her pelt and clothes. Dust wasn't important in a good game of wrestle.

After a moment, she looked up at Malcolm, noticing that he'd picked up her plushies. "Thank you!" she said cheerfully. "Is he yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:06 am
Danny knew Tybalt somewhat, so she already intended on at least stopping by, but the stuffed students absolutely won her over. It was well-established that she kept an extensive collection of the student council stuffed animals.

She looked at Tybalt and handed her his seeds.

"One of everything! How much are they?" she said with a bright smile. Danny had always lived with more money than she knew what to do with. Tybalt informed her they were fifteen seeds. Well she had enough for that, right?

Oh wait. Now she had an allowance. Danny blinked in worry. Did she have enough? How many did she even have?

115. The bag only said 15. THAT WAS SO FEW SEEDS! How was she supposed to buy everything?! Money was hard.

Rather glumly, she turned back to Tybalt and said, "Ummm okay. I'll taaaaake .... Demi!" She snatched the brown and green dog first. "Frost duh. Shehk ... Ahhh and you!" She poured out a pile of seeds. "Is this enough?"

[ Buying Demi, Frost, Shehk and Tybalt ]

Quote:
Danny has 55 seeds left

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee rolled 1 100-sided dice: 94 Total: 94 (1-100)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:07 am
Ying was enjoying this little festival. The students were so cute and they were trying so hard! It didn't make them any less intolerable, but at least she could enjoy herself for a little while, instead of thinking about all the work she had to do back home.

She found herself at the K9 booth because puppies were so cute. Look at them with their little tails all wagging. Ubububu.

There was a little game that Ying decided was cute and dignified enough for her to play. She would bring honor to the clan and win on the first try, of course!

Ying took aim and swung, beanbag hitting the strange stuffed dog right in the nose. She smiled at the ghost dog who appeared to be running the show. "Ahhh, that means I get it, right?" She grabbed it off the stand and squeezed its little stomach with a single finger. "Jing will like this very much, thank you!" She bowed quickly, and then darted back to her own booth.

[ Jing won a red plush! ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:13 am
Vlad howled when it was declared the loser, knowing enough words to understand that 'I win' meant that he lost. It was fun though, and the play seemed to have cured its compulsive plushie chewing... Having her fuss over it was the cherry on top.

"He is... His name is Vlad," Malcolm replied, holding out her plushies towards her with an exasperated sigh, "He's usually more cooperative than this... I think Spirit Week is causing him to be overexcited."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 am
Chaya gave Vlad's ears one more good scruffle, then pushed it gently off her lap and stood to collect her plushies back. "I understand," she said seriously. "All these sights and smells, it's very exciting, and minipets aren't as smart as creatures, so I can see why he needed to play some. Thank you for picking up my plushies!" She gave him a bright smile, careful not to let it get too fangy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:22 am
Seeing the little kitsune wander to him, he bent down a little to accomidate her, the large cat acting as a scarf making a soft noise at the sudden change in gravity, but not really giving too much of a hoot ultimately. Lifting the little plushie, he smiled and nodded.

"Of course I did, I couldn't say no to a sweet little plush toy to remind me of my favourite kitsunes." He told her, giving a little sing-song quality to every word. "Maybe it will remind me to make sure my hair is right, before I leave every morning, mm?" He questioned afterwards, giving her one of his wild smiles, before a sudden jostling had him standing up straight again in attempts to keep himself up right, Zwei meowling pathetically and sharp claws kneeding in to his shoulder.

Turning around, he peered down at the little one who had bumped in to him, apologies already ringing from her.

"No need to apologize, I understand, there are many here are there not?" He asked her, grinning softly. "Are you new here?"

demon_pachabel

littledevils freakzoid

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 am
Vlad was in doggy heaven when he was pushed off the warm lap he was sitting on. Whimpering, he went around Chaya, almost begging for attention. Before he could start pawing at her, however, he was picked up by Malcolm, and so he settled for barking.

"You're welcome," He replied with a sheepish look, "Have fun during Spirit Week." Without another word, the professor left the area, keeping a firm hold on his minipet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:30 am
Tomoko shook her mini-me's paw, beaming. "If you remember to brush your own hair, who's hair will I brush, Jack?" the kitsune inquired, head tilting just a bit. She probably could have been brushing her own hair, but it was always so pristine anyways. Likely, she didn't actually need to do it. Or she was cheating and using illusions to make it look like her hair was as neat and clean as it was every day.

Likely she just was a perfectionist about it.

When Jack was suddenly jostled, Tomoko made a small squeak, peering around her friend with large eyes to see who was on the other side, before offering them a smile and a small wave.

Nerpin

littledevils freakzoid

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:33 am
"I will!" Chaya called after Malcolm. "Bye Vlad!" She couldn't wave with her arms full of plushies, but she wagged.

As she turned back towards the booth, she spotted someone else - a ghoul who looked familiar. Very familiar. In fact, the ghoul looked just like one of the plushies currently cuddled in her arms. Chaya sidled over towards her and the feline student she stood talking to; when there was a break in the conversation, she put in, "Hey, you're a plushie too. Are you in the club? I haven't met you yet. Or you," she added towards the other two who stood nearby.

demon_pachabel

Nerpin

littledevils freakzoid

[A.V.] generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:41 am
There may or may not have been excessive squealing when Mayaa found the K9 booth.
She had remembered this booth from Fright Night, and had a ridiculous amount of fun playing with the minis and digging for treasure. Mostly playing with the minis.

In truth, she was a little sad to see that the little weren't here, but when her eyes fell on the plushies, everything else was forgotten.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

She skipped over to the table and looked over all the plushies.
So many cute little plushies! Were these based off students?

The black and blue one was instantly recognized as the booth owner, who seemed to be sprawled over the counter.
Did he... make all these?
There was a delighted smile on her face, and she raised her hand to stop herself from giggling. How dedicated he was! And they were all so SO cute.
She just HAD to get one... or two, or...

A hand patted the pouch of silver seeds on her belt, reminding her that she had already depleted a good amount of her funds on some other booth goods, such as the sweater and scarf she was now wearing, and the bouquet of flowers. But... plushiesssssssssss

Ok, she just had to get at least ONE. She promised herself that if she didn't find anything else she wanted by the time Fright Night ended, she would come back and buy more plushies.

Still not being able to decide which one she wanted, she closed her eyes and randomly picked one.
When she opened them, her finger was pointed at the red and purple one.

"I'll pick this one!"
She picked up the LW plushie and rubbed it fondly against her face, before pulling out 15 silver seeds and placing it on the counter.

((Dice-rolling for the plushie she wants because she likes them all. :T))
Buying LW plushie!

OOC
Mayaa now has 72 silver seeds

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:50 am
Still red in the face . "haha ya lots of people. I guess you could say I'm new I'm a guest." Seeing a small face peer around the side of the boy and a little wave. she slowly waved back. "hi"

at that moment another girl came up to the crowd that was now standing around. " no not in a club." Just buying this cuteness she shows them her plush.

Nerpin

demon_pachabel

Prolixity

[A.V.] rolled 1 100-sided dice: 78 Total: 78 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:51 am
She was about to leave with her new-found treasure when she noticed there was a little game set up.
Seeing others play made her curious, and she went closer, seeing what it was all about.

Eyes lit up when she saw some students (and horsemen?) walk away with a plushie.
Looking everywhere to see if there was a cost to play, she found none, and instantly lit up.
A chance to win more plushies... for FREE?
This was something Mayaa couldn't turn down.

One arm wrapped around the LW plush, she picked up one of the bean bags, and attempted to hit the plushie with it.
Even with one arm occupied, she managed to hit it, and started jumping up and down with glee.

"I hit it! I hit it!"

She picked up the Red plushie and nuzzled it, and then pulled it away from her face for a closer look.
This plushie... looked really familiar.
Where had she seen that hoodie before?

Mayaa won a Red plushie!

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:25 pm
Than had potentially found heaven.

The Fae-Hound's good eye had caught the K-9 booth, and the instant response was a certain, precarious level of unadulterated enthusiasm. Dogs. And plushies. It was as though someone had made a booth just to garner his attention. Wiggling his way past people and up to the counter, potentially ignoring a student or two, he stared at them all for a long moment, a bit forlorn when he realized that he should probably only buy just one, since the price that Tybalt quoted was a bit pricey for a plushie, or at least, for a fellow who had the amount of coins left that one Thannas SirideƔin currently possessed. Well, ok, maybe two. Huffling his disappointment, he pushed forward his thirty coins.

"Than would like the blue-black aaaaaaand the purple-black one, pleasie!" He chirped, choosing the plush that was clearly Tybalt, and then Thackery simply because the two together encompassed the pup's entire array of favorite colors. Something to be judged from the varying hues of Than's eclectic attire. Cradling the two plush pups, the Fae-hound made the contented of whuffling sounds. He couldn't buy more than two, but he supposed that one for each arm would suffice.

He was so going to join this club when he enrolled.

[Than bought Tybalt & Thackery]

Quote:

Stats and Whatnot:
Seeds: 59-30=29
Thannas is a 5'3" Fae-hound with an eyepatch. He is a Guest student!

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff