Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:26 pm
Crisanto tapped his chin with a finger as he wrote down music notes down in his mental sheet of music. He smiled a little, his father would be so proud of him. He chuckled lightly as he took another sip from his milkshake. His wings fluttered lightly then stopped. He frowned as the foals left a mess at their table, he finished the last bit of his milkshake before getting up and walking his empty cup to the counter.

He kinda felt bad that she cleaned up after each of her patrons, she looked like she could use a break from cleaning up after them. He swished his tail to and fro idly as he watched her wipe down the tables. Before sneaking up behind her "would like some help with the rest of the tables?" he asked her with a light chuckle.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:10 am
Leena listened as the heavy sound of his hoof falls moving behind her towards her counter. She wondered if the younger stallion was looking at what he was going to have next. She loved it when her patrons had more than one thing. But she of course would never force someone to have more than one thing. However she often would offer them freebies.

She turned around and started to ask, "Would you...Oh!" she gasped a bit at how close he was to her and the fact that he had snuck up on her. She laughed gently and shook her head, "That is very kind of you Crisanto sir. But I could not ask a customer to clean up after other customers." She smiled at him and patted his chest. "Don't worry I wont break I am used to cleaning up after them it is part of my job. But is there anything else I can get you before I finish cleaning up?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:13 pm
Crisanto chuckles lightly "i honestly don't mind lending you a hand, its the lease I could do" he said his tail swishing to and fro before setting his empty cup on the counter. He hummed quietly to himself keeping the tune in his head before looking around for a piece of paper and writing down the notes on a piece of paper. He tapped his chin lightly and wrote them down.

"but if you insist" he said watching her clean up after the other patrons. "an Ice cream cone, would be nice" he said with a smile, before leaning lightly against the counter top.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:27 pm
Leena smiled and rested her rump against the edge of the table she had been cleaning. She laughed softly as he left her so he could return to the counter and leaned against it. "Your enjoying my food, and paying for it. I could not ask you to clean up the place. Then you might as well be working here and I would be paying you." She gave him a wink and straightened up giving her tail a swish. "I do insist sir." she said gently.

As he spoke of an ice cream cone she gave a nod and picking up her cleaning rag she walked back to the counter and behind it to clean her hand in the basin. "What flavor would you like then Crisanto sir?" She asked picking up a freshly made waffle cone for the forthcoming ice cream.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:45 pm
Crisanto chuckles lightly "I would like Mint chocolate Chip ice cream please, that is if you have that flavor" he said leaning lightly on the counter. Before the fresh waffle cone smell wafted towards him he smiled "fresh waffle cones are always good to have, but then the Ice cream melts quickly" he answered politely. He swished his tail to and for idly.

"as tempting as that offer is, I'm also writing music at the same time" he answered with a smile, he was in the process of a song project. "I'm hoping that my parents like it, since my family is so music oriented" he told her. "though Of course, I'm sure you don't need my life story" he put in while waiting for his ice cream.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:01 pm
The chocolate smelling female nods, "Mint Chocolate Chip coming up right away sir." He said and shook her head, "Don't worry the cone is cool enough by the time I get the ice cream in it wont melt it too much. Besides don't most stallions like to get a bit dirty?" she laughed softly and gave him a wink again before she headed into the back and down to scoop up some ice cream. She kept it in the back so that she could keep her secret of her year round ice cream unknown.

It was not too long before she returned with a bit scoop of ice cream in the cone and she placed a spoon in the scoop and handed it over the counter to him. "Oh I don't mind listening about your life. When I have time I love hearing about my guests' life. In a way this place is a tavern or bar that way." She laughed gently and leaned on her side of the counter. "So your in the music field? That must be fascinating! Are both your parents music players?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:24 pm
Crisanto nodded his head "you could say that" he said eating some of his ice cream "well, my dad, plays the harp, and my sisters are singers and then there's me who also plays the harp" he said "my mom, doesn't really play music she just likes listening to the family play and sing" he told her before eating some more of his ice cream.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:34 pm
Leena gave a nod as she walked back over to the table she was cleaning and continued to clean it. "Oh that must be nice to have your family all together like that. I never see my family. But I don't mind. I am sure one day I will have family at my hooves keeping busy. For now I am just happy with my shop." she said softly. "So you family all live together? I don't think I have met any of them other than you and your mother." she finished cleaning the table and carried the dishes to the back before washing her hands and coming back to him.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:56 pm
Crisanto nodded his head "it is nice, the music helps the family relax, and everyone enjoys it." he told her before glancing at her "well, I'm sure you will have a family one day once you find the right mearh, don't worry too much you are still young" he said taking time to pause and think over what he said "that may not have sounded right" he said frowning lightly at himself "sorry..about that" he told her before eating some of his ice cream. "I wouldn't say we live together, I live with my mother, one sister lives with my dad and my other sister lives with a friend of Angel's and Magna's" he told her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:16 pm
Leena nods, "Yes I do think everyone loves music. I don't think I have ever heard of a Mearh that was not a fan of good music." she said with a laugh. Her laugh only grew louder as he mentioned her being young. "Oh good sir I am old enough to be your mother. But yes I am still young myself and from what I have gathered of the younger Mearh these days it is getting less and less a necessity to have Mearhs mated before having foals. So if I get really lonely and want foals I am sure I can simply find a stallion to give me a hand for a few nights and help sire some foals."

She shook her head and waved a hand in front of her face. "But I am not in the market for foals now." She listened as he spoke of his family and gave a nod, "I see. Well it is good that you are with your mother she seemed very protective of you for sure. Though I don't know who this Magna or Angel are. Are they Gwilith as well? I only ask because your mother and you are both Gwilith. I assume that the rest of your family are Gwilith as well."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:27 pm
Crisanto chuckles lightly "I haven't actually met any mearhs that don't appreciate music, so I'm sure there are some out there" he answered before nodding his head lightly "yes, my entire family is gwilith" he said with a smile before eating the rest of his ice cream cone. "I'm sure we all will find a soul mate someday, not at the same time but each mearh will take their own time" he put in "I'm not actively looking but it has come to mind before" he told her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:44 pm
Leena shakes her head, "Well it must be nice to be able to sore up in the air. I used to wonder, before I made my shop what it was like to be a Gwilith. But once I got my shop I am happy here on the ground. The sky is not for me." She laughed then shook her head, "Sadly I don't think that every one has a life or soul mate in his life. I think that is one reason I am not in any hurry to find one." she gave him another wink, "That way if I do not find one I wont be disappointed. And there is nothing wrong with a young mare or stallion to try out another wail waiting for a mate. Some Mearh are not cut out for families." She sighs, "Of course as some point finding a mate and having a family comes to everyone's mind. I myself have thought of it before. But you really are too young to be actively trying to find a mate Crisanto sir. Enjoy your youth wail you can."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:59 pm
Crisanto thought about it "I've been told that" he said nodding his head before finishing off his ice cream and licking the spoon. "i'm not in a rush, though I could use more friends, right now you're my only friend Miss Leena" he told her lightly. "I need to get out more" he said frowning lightly at himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:17 pm
Leena laughed warmly, "Well I am very glad to be a friend of your Crisanto sir. You are always welcome here and I am glad to help you out should you need it." Yes I am sure we both need to find some more friends. I have a few guests I can count as friends. I am glad to be your friend." she laughed softly and smiled, "How was it Crisanto sir?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:04 pm
Crisanto glanced at Leena "the ice cream was very good" he told her with a light smile. But yes..he did need to get out more, instead of playing and writing music is entire life. He flicked his tail to and fro as he surveyed the store. It had simmered down from being completely busy but it was a good break time for Leena.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff