Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:46 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

✡✡The world is filled with life and death✡✡

Lance looked at her as nodded his head wondering how it felt to be them two. "So your saying he might turn in to a human I hope not cause this would look awkward with a guy in my arms" laughed Lance. Thinking how cute and nice they both were to him though they barely knew him.

✡✡No earthly spirit shall go to rest✡✡

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:37 am
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

Clementine giggled and placed a lock of her hair behind her ear. "That would be very awkward but I don't think so." She said while thumbing through the seeming...unlimited pages. "It's not in here..yet." She joked while trying to button her vest. Clem only managed the bottom two and tilted her head."He really likes you. He usually doesn't like other males."

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:35 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

Lance looked at her and smiled as he laughed a little and petted Tahn as he slept like a cat. Lance nodded his head as he wondered how would it feel to know everyone's future. "Yeah I can tell" said Lance smiling at her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:38 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

"This one will not be very fun." She admitted sadly. Clem began sketching again and sighed a very depressive sigh. "Dragon...he's a good person who thinks he is a monster. I think we're all monsters inside personally. Just depends on how good you are at it."

"I don't know Dragon personally so I can see his future and shape it. I shouldn't and I'm not..not without his permission. My father is Obsidian. He can accelerate time, slow it down, or even prevent something from happening altogether. It's too bad he's a drug lord. We used to have such fun together. Father and daughter stuff." She explained in disappointment.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Laelaps

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image((If it's bad form to post in here while there's still an RP going on, let me know.))

He walked in to the parlour, wide-eyed and a large grin on his face. All the people in the room seemed enveloped in their conversations, so Falk did the nice thing and ignored them, or rather, didn't butt in on their conversations. He silently walked over to the glass tops that revealed the buckets of ice cream beneath. A parlour girl beamed a smile to him and asked. "What can I get you?"

Falk glanced up to her and blinked twice, then stammered a bit. "Uhh. Well. I... I haven't had ice cream before so..." His cheeks turned a soft shade of pink and he smiled bashfully, the girl laughed and said. "How is that possible? Everyone has to have had ice cream at least once!"

"Well it's because," he said slowly, but thought for a moment. Perhaps saying he was a dragon wasn't the best of things to do. Some people got... weird... around dragons. "It would always melt before it got home." True story.

"Well let me get you a double scoop of my favourite flavour!" She chimed in cheerfully. Falk watched as she scooped up a greenish-teal ice cream with dark chunks inside it and place them onto a cone. She handed it to him and he dug into his pocket, paying her with a $10 bill. Before she could give him his change, he spun around and sat on a chair and stared at the cone.

Falk stared at it a bit before he slowly opened his mouth and moved closer to lick up the ice cream, but it instantly started to melt. He withdrew quickly, not wanting to have a puddle to lick up. Falk sucked in air and moved quicker this time, running his slightly pointed tongue along the cold cream and swallowing it. The chilled sensation slid down his throat and caused shivers to run down his spine. Never had he been cold or even felt cold, so while the feeling was short, it was new and welcoming.

The process continued and he giggled a bit, elated that he could feel the cold on his tongue.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:10 am
Laelaps

Nah it's alright! :3 Falk is really cute by the way!  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Laelaps

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:19 am
_Violin of Vanadiel_

((Oh, thank you. x3 He's by far my favourite character. xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:17 am
_Violin of Vanadiel_
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

Lance looked at her and felt a little bad for her for a few reasons but he didn't want her to make her feel worser by asking more about herself. Lance then looked at Tahn and smiled he liked him very much like a pet he always wanted when he was little though it was a lizard not a dragon.

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Laelaps

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image

Falk quickly finished his ice cream before getting up and leaving. He glanced at the people in the parlour one more time, wondering how many of them were there for the school and how many were normal people. While he hoped he would have made some friends, he knew he would have to be a little more outgoing and proactive in order to do that. His thoughts went back to Linka at the dorm and decided it was time to go bother her again and maybe learn more about her, she seemed pretty interesting.

Falk left the parlour quietly, smiling after having just tried his first ice cream cone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annalis wrapped her arms around herself, pulling her coat tighter around her to keep the cool night air off her. She didn't like cold winds and tonight was especially cold. She had decided to leave the party at Alonna's house after Alonna got angry at her and Lance. She wasn't sure why either or where Lance had gone, all she knew was she was hungry and cold and the ice cream parlour was the closest place. Although, she wasn't quite sure why she wanted ice cream on a cold night.

She pushed the shop's doors gently, letting them fall gently behind her. She shook herself, letting the warmish air blow on her. It wasn't particulary warm in the parlour but it was defianitly more warm than outside. She looked around carefully, noticing a couple and a worker behind the counter. It was empty but maybe it could because it was late at night and no one wants ice cream late at night, with the exception of Annalis. She actully wondered why a ice cream parlour was opened so late at night. She stood in the doorway, still shivering not sure where to sit down, her mind somewhere else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

Rarian

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Toxiv Yumi

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Tell me, what is your wish..

So this was the place.. A brooding gaze fixed upon the doors of the Parlor, lights reflecting briefly in the red depths before Rule closed his eyes in thought. The carpet under his feet hovered just four feet from the ground, wavering softly until.. at some unspoken command.. it bundled and let him drop as it coiled around his shoulders where it belonged. Lightly, as if well used to such falls, the Djinn landed on the street below and.. in the same motion.. half-knelt to place his Mistress's feet upon the sidewalk. It painted a odd picture, certainly.. A lovely Witch girl and a cruel looking male standing to his full height behind her, his plaited black hair and deep crimson eyes a wicked contrast to his Master's pale complexion and violet gaze.

Without hesitation Rule stepped around Alonna, pushing open the strange door to the Ice Cream shop and stepping to the side to hold the portal open for her.. Drawing up short only as he realized another girl was already waiting just inside. She was a small creature, the faint glaze to her eyes hinting at a distant thought even as her slender form shivered ever so slightly. No doubt.. from the air outside. Exhaling softly Rule closed his eyes, relaxing as he felt some of the stress leave his limbs. So a Witch could look like that, too.. It actually relieved him, and gentled him just a little towards his Mistress. Perhaps she had such innocent moments like this girl..

Leaning forward Rule slipped his arm around the young girl Annalis' waist and pulled her against his side gently.. Moving her both out of Alonna's path and into the warm shelter of his body as another chilled wind seeped through the doorway. She had been inside first, by all rights he could have left her to hover in the doorway at her leisure.. But he was not entirely evil, the young girl seemed cold. Perhaps his Mistress was starting to give him a soft spot for Witchlings. Ignoring the strange smells coming from the glass counter he instead half-opened his eyes, waiting for Alonna as he held Annalis in a absent.. protective.. manner. " It does not smell like cream in this place, Witchling." For once his tone was almost friendly, teasing.. if not laughing yet.

.. And how far will you go to get it?

(( Pardon my boldness, Toxic. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image

Alonna Ridela

Theme song

How far do I have to go...

Walking through the entrance, she waved her hand at her slave. "They mask the scent to keep away kittens, of course. Otherwise, they'd be out of business." Her own teasing tone matched his, and her eyes rose to coyly battle his. At least, they were going to, until she caught sight of the girl he held. "A-Annalis?" she whispered. With a cry, she pulled the small girl from Rule's arms and held her tightly. "I haven't seen you since I left the house party to go to the war!! It's me, Alonna Ridela! Oh, I must look so different, since I'm a full witch now and head of the family. You look great! How's Lance? Are you two together yet? How did the party go? Did my brother show up? How long have you been back?" Her questions were fast, one after the other, and she was almost sure the girl couldn't understand her.

...To get your approval?

Rarian

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

Ethan carried Niji on his back to the ice cream parlor and looked around. He had always passed by this place when going back home, but he never really went by. Guess now was the best chance. And it looked pretty good, small and quaint.

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Niji gave a tiny smile as she hugged Ethan tightly, strugglign to hang on to him in her fairly over sized kimono. "N-Nee-san...." she mumbled, feeling herself slipping.
{translation:}

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

"Man, oh man, there's so many flavors!" drawled Ethan as he stared through the counter glass at the wide assortment of flavors. Raspberry, blueberry, chocolate chip, peanut butter, vanilla.... The list was endless! Ethan was nearly too absorbed to realize that Niji was slipping, he only took notice when he heard her call out to him. Glancing at her, he squeaked and heaved her back up again, only this time keeping a firmer grip on her. "That better?" he asked.

Pure T0rture

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces