Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Yakumo Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:37 pm
Son Takahani

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kein Taeru

"Huh!? N-no, no, no, no..Nothing like that. It's my little sister." Kein replied in a panic startled by her assumption. He was genuinely surprised, not just by her question, but also by his own reaction. The old him probably would have grabbed her by the collar of her outfit and made some sort of threat while saying it was none of her business.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:55 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"Ooooh, I see! Hmhm ~ heart " Hamaji chuckled. Hamaji then finished scanning all the items and cheerfully said "Well, your total comes out to $16, will that be in cash or credit?" Hamaji also started putting the items in a brown paper bag for him.

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:06 am
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein gave a light sigh of relief, before grabbing his wallet out of his pocket. "Yeah, she's usually the one that does the shopping...maybe you know her?" He started as he handed her the sixteen dollars. "About this tall, hair a little darker and longer than mine, overly energetic, and kind of an airhead." He stated describing his sister as he moved his hand giving a rough idea of her height.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:17 am
~Hamaji Yakumo~

Hamaji took the money and put into the cash register. Then Hamaji put the receipt into the bag with everything else while saying with a smile "Mmmmmaybe ~ heart . How about you introduce me after work and I can introduce you and her to my little sister?" Hamaji then handed him his bag.

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:38 am
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein thought for a moment. "mm..When exactly might that be?" He asked curiously. He didn't really mind the idea of trying to get his sister to make friends, but if it wouldn't be til later he'd have to remember to save some cake for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:43 am
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"Hmmm," Hamaji contemplated for a second, "well I probably could get my dad to cover the store while I'm gone. I don't mind if he takes it out of my pay, especially for a cutie like you, who's got an even cuter sister I'm guessing. Am I right?" Hamaji finished with the question.

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:01 am
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"I guess you could say that....wait..your dad?" Kein started a bit unsure of how to respond, but quickly turned into confusion. He seemed to more or less be tuning out parts in her sentences, completely unfazed every time she's called him cute.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:41 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"Well yeah, this is the Yakumo Store and my name is Hamaji Yakumo!" Hamaji replied cheerfully, holding out a hand to shake.

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:11 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"Oh, I see.." Kein replied a bit surprised. "I'm Kein Taeru. It's nice to meet you." He stated, properly introducing himself, as he shook her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:27 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"Tehehe, pretty name for a pretty boy! Alright, now would you mind watching over the store while I go get my dad?" Hamaji asked while going around the counter to stand next to him while heading for the door. "I'll only be a minute since I live close by."

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:44 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"Me!? ..Um..well, I suppose I could." Kein replied a bit nervous of that suggestion. The store seemed rather empty at the moment anyways so he figured he should be able to handle it. "Do try to hurry though." He suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:59 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"No problem! Thank you!" Hamaji said while running out the door towards the house. After about 10 minutes Hamaji returned with a man that had short black hair and square glasses. This man smiled at Kein warmly and said "Welcome Mr. Taeru. Thank you for being a friend to my Hamaji. Now, I will let you two go, and if Hamaji decides to stay the night at your place and it's okay with your family, just call me from this number, alright?" he said, handing Kein a slip of paper with a phone number on it. He then walked behind the counter and put on an apron that read "Yakumo Store" on the front of it.

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:19 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein waited patiently, lucky not having anyone show up. Upon Hamaji's return, He found it rather hard to believe that the man that accompanied her was her father. "Um, okay. I'll be sure to call if that's the case." He replied, rather confused at how the man was treating him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:08 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"C'mon, let's go!" Hamaji said playfully to Kein, tugging on his hand, having already changed into the school uniform for girls (above) when getting the father. Hamaji tugged on him all the way out the door, asking "Where are we going? Where are we going?"

Zero the Crimson

Captain Taka
Captain

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 am
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"Quit pulling already, will you?" Kein asked in an almost annoyed manner, having already brought himself to a stop. "As for where we're going, shouldn't we pick up your sister before heading to meet mine?" He suggested, his tone a bit more mellow.  
Inside the Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff