Submit

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:10 pm
(( Sure--We can grab another time...Then start a different meeting ^^ ))

*insert time skip here* XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:54 pm
It had been a few days since the club downtown had had Gavril teaching dance lessons. He was still giving performances there so they were allowing him to stay in a small room downstairs from the club. It was not much more than a closet with a bed and a small nightstand but for now it was home to the chocolate stallion.

The afternoon was a rather pleasant one for fall with a mild breeze that blew the fallen leaves around with a faint chill. Gavril was out at the farmer's market buying himself some groceries for the next couple of days. He might be staying at the club free of charge for his performances but meals still cost some and it was cheaper to buy the food himself and borrow the club's kitchen.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:48 am
Sweets was able to easily navigate the town markets, his hands grabbing at the various fruits and vegetables presented. He eyes a stall at the end of the market and headed that way. He wanted good bread for the evening meal for once.

"One loaf please--" he spoke to the man behind the stall, who placed it in his assorted goodies basket and the two exchanged one for coins and the other for goods. With a pleasant nod Sweets sighed. he was thinking about the other night and how foolish he made himself look. He had guts--but only enough to taste victory and then the fear of failure always seemed to overtake his psyche.

Shaking his head, Sweets grabbed an apple, taking a bite and staring into the bustling boulevard blankly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:03 am
Gavril stepped out from between two stalls to see the tall grey figure of a familiar stallion. He was not hard to remember after all Gavril always had preferred stallions to mares and had a natural ability to recall them. But also the shy stallion so full of panic had left a mark in the dancer's mind.

It would seem however that as the grey stallion bought a fine loaf of bread his shyness and fear was no where to be seen. It was almost like he was a different Mearh all together.

A smile crossed over his face as he watched the other take a bit of a bright apple and stepped with out worry into the crowd. Gavril quickly followed suit and once he was along side the other he smiled, "Looks like you're even more graceful when your off the dance floor sir."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:16 pm
Sweets looked not just surprised, smiling with a goofy look as he fumbled over the apple.

"Oh--I--uh-" he stuttered with surprise and looked at the friend he had made, his head twisting to find the voice's source. The apple was put into the basket and his nodded with a smile, finally able to focus.

"You --Oh so nice to see you again," he nodded once more, offering a hand to shake.

"I was just headed home," he spoke calmly finally, breathing with a sigh.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:25 am
Gavril laughed warmly at the other's surprise. He watched the other fumble with the apple before putting it away. "Do not worry sir you can finish your apple too. I did not mean to stop your eating."

"Yes it is very nice to see you again sir." he said as he took the stallion's hand and shook it. "Ah so you're all done with shopping? What a shame I was just starting and really could use the company." he smiled letting the other's hand go. "You left the club pretty quickly a few days again. Not a fan of clubs?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:16 pm
Sweets looked at the ground a bit when he said he could finish the apple and half-blushed not that his ever-pink cheeks were giving any color to him.

"Oh--Well I can walk with you. nothing of mine is perishable and since I did not work today I am able to walk about town." He spoke surprisingly well outside of a nervous shell he truly was at the club.

Shaking his tail his ears twitched, smiling, "No--Clubs really are not my style. I prefer fishing or hunting or simply walking about town. I am no dancer."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:02 am
Gavril smiled he was unable to see past the natural painted cheeks. But from Sweets' body language it was clear that he was embarrassed.

"Well then I would be very grateful for your company sir. If you would be kind enough to join me." He was very glad to hear that the other's voice seemed more calm now. He let his tail flick lazily behind him as he started to walk again.

"Oh I see. So your a more out doorsy type of stallion then? I don't think I would be much good at fishing and I don't think I could ever kill something. But I do not believe you are not a dancer. You have a natural grace when you relax a bit."

He stopped by a vender to buy some fresh berries. "Still I am glad you came to the club a few nights ago you were one of the better partners I had. All night."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:29 pm
Sweets was not sure how to take the compliment, as he was not often given them but he nodded, ears twitching and thanked hims with a soft voice.

"Then I don't mind my clumsiness so much, thank you," he spoke softly, he was not particularly outspoken as a male anyways, being half pink...

"Maybe you do not know the joy of finding your own food rather than being in a busy market liek this---" he gestured tot he stalls again.

"But it is a good feeling. Living off the lands....finding a place in the land Nimrochiell created for us..." he reveled in the distant mountains, he wanted to see them but making a living always came first so he shook his head of the idea and let it go.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:53 am
"Of course not dear. Your not a dancer by trade and you said you had not done it before so your clumsiness was prefect acceptable and normal. You caught on quickly and were very smooth towards the end." He smiled walking at a decent pace again.

"I do not know the joins of gather and find my own food apart from in the market. I don't suppose you would be willing to give me a foraging or possible hunting lesson would you? I am sure then you would find me very hopeless." He really would prefer not to hunt something on his own. He did not think he could take a light. he was a lover not a fighter.

He thought for a moment and smiled, "So your more of the country type of stallion that this big city? Do you have your own farm sir? I myself don't have a set home. I move from place to place depending on who I am preforming for." He stopped at another stall to buy some dried herbs.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:02 pm
After an hour or so of shopping Gavril and Sweetstone parted ways as acquaintances. Though Gavril had flirted with the other stallion there was not much chance of them running into each other often. So Gavril had not invited the other back to his place or tried to seduce the other stallion. It would be nice to have a more simple friend and that is what Gavril planned to do with the shy male. Keep things simple and friendly and pure between them.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff