Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Now I know why ppl say they want to be younger again... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wish you were younger again? If so what age?
  No I do not wish to be young again.
  YES I DO. T_T I wanna be a kid again like age 10 or less
  I wish I was a preteen again. 11-13
  I wish I was in high school again at least. 14-17
  I wish I was barely turning into an adult/was a young adult again. 17-19 years old
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:14 pm
I don't wanna get a job. I'd do anything to go back to the day I first heard about Pokemon. crying

I just want to sit around and play video games and watch anime all day. crying But I can't do that....I have to find a job. And once I have it, it'll probably make my life worse where I won't have time for anything fun anymore. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:16 pm
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok
While life gets harder, you can still have a lot of fun, and there are a lot more opportunities as adults. For me, I can finally buy all the junk food and toys I always wanted as a kid but wasn't allowed to have. Most things you can still do, though.

Last night, for instance, I stayed up until 3am in my raccoon pajama onsie, while watchin' stuff on youtube and playin' pokemon. whee

One of the main things I don't like about gettin' older is that all my friends are gettin' jobs and gettin' married or in serious relationships, so they're too busy to hang with me.

Ya the roughest part is some of my friends are getting married (some of them I'm betting won't last 5 years).

And yes, you can totally do crazy things when you are an adult too!

Better yet, you can use the excuse that you're drunk to do all sorts of things! xd Take THAT children! twisted

And you can get drunk without worrying about getting in trouble for it.

Yup, though you gotta make sure to either have a designated driver or just drink at a friend's/home.

I avoid going out to get drunk far from home. I live close to a lot of bars so it is kinda a non-issues.

I don't get drunk often though. No reason to. The only bar I go to regularly is one where the goal isn't to get intoxicated. I enjoy a pint or two and then go home.

I usually just drink at home, but if I go somewhere special, like the renaissance festival, I'll have a few.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

zyanya

Shameless Trendsetter

28,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:49 pm
Semok
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok

Better yet, you can use the excuse that you're drunk to do all sorts of things! xd Take THAT children! twisted

Yup, though you gotta make sure to either have a designated driver or just drink at a friend's/home.

I avoid going out to get drunk far from home. I live close to a lot of bars so it is kinda a non-issues.

I don't get drunk often though. No reason to. The only bar I go to regularly is one where the goal isn't to get intoxicated. I enjoy a pint or two and then go home.

I usually just drink at home, but if I go somewhere special, like the renaissance festival, I'll have a few.

One of my friends and I go out every wednesday and get hard cider. It is so good. And the bartender is awesome.
Renaissance? It has been a long time since I last went to one......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:59 pm
I prefer to drink alcohol at home to. sad Never in public or at a restaurant. Unless it's a party at a restaurant.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:26 pm
KazeRin
WOOSH goes the reference over your head.

I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVdOQvx379Y
I had no idea you were singing that song. -_-

Zyanya
Which part sucked the most:
the social
the physical
the education
I Choose education. Because I felt as if I didn't really learn anything. - important.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:32 pm
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok

One of my friends and I go out every wednesday and get hard cider. It is so good. And the bartender is awesome.

I love hard cider. The Angry Orchard apple ginger flavor is my favorite.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

zyanya

Shameless Trendsetter

28,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:40 pm
Dannyxcores
KazeRin
WOOSH goes the reference over your head.

I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVdOQvx379Y
I had no idea you were singing that song. -_-

Zyanya
Which part sucked the most:
the social
the physical
the education
I Choose education. Because I felt as if I didn't really learn anything. - important.

Once I left my private school I was shocked. Public school seemed to be a lot of busy work.......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:50 pm
Semok
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok

I like angry orchard too. I really like Aces pumpkin cider too though.  

zyanya

Shameless Trendsetter

28,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:06 pm
Zyanya

Once I left my private school I was shocked. Public school seemed to be a lot of busy work.......
I would have thought that it would have been the other way around. Strange. But yeah regardless school is heavy work.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:03 pm
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok

I'll have to try that brand possibly, though I'm layin' off alcohol for a while.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

zyanya

Shameless Trendsetter

28,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:09 pm
Dannyxcores
Zyanya

I would have thought that it would have been the other way around. Strange. But yeah regardless school is heavy work.

My private school was intense. I learned a lot, but I was shocked when I got to high school and found out most people hadn't take algebra yet.

I loved my school though: we went along the Lewis and Clark trail to learn about it, in earth science we went out and helped with stream analysis, ever other week we did performances at an old folks home, we built a computer, we wrote a play and performed it for english class and we made buffalo sausage and many other dishes when learning history.

They made learning fun; even though they were demanding on quality.

I didn't feel like I wasted my time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:11 pm
Semok
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok

I'll have to try that brand possibly, though I'm layin' off alcohol for a while.

My personal trainer want me to stop doing weekly trips for cider. But that is the one thing I do for myself every week. I see my friend and drink cider.  

zyanya

Shameless Trendsetter

28,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:27 pm
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok

My personal trainer want me to stop doing weekly trips for cider. But that is the one thing I do for myself every week. I see my friend and drink cider.

I don't think you should stop it. Maybe cut back on drinkin', but seein' friends and havin' fun is way more important.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:38 pm
Semok
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok

I don't think you should stop it. Maybe cut back on drinkin', but seein' friends and havin' fun is way more important.

I agree. I don't feel a pint and a half will ruin my diet. Yes, they are empty calories, but once a week shouldn't hurt.  

zyanya

Shameless Trendsetter

28,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:22 pm
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok
Zyanya
Semok

I agree. I don't feel a pint and a half will ruin my diet. Yes, they are empty calories, but once a week shouldn't hurt.

And health ain't everythin'.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces