Submit

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:42 am
Tempo couldn't believe her ears. Why did it bother her? And he thought she'd run away? She was getting so irritated, she almost missed his mumblings of 'romantic moments'. Well, she wasn't about to miss out on that. Tempo strode passed Yami, turned on her heel and stared straight into his bi-chrome eyes.

"First of all, it bothers me because it feels like you don't trust me...which you obviously don't if you think I'm going to up and leave over something so silly as your eye color. Second, I like your red eye. When I saw it I thought it was..." Sexy as hell which she was not going to say out loud, "pretty. I happen to like that shade of red and you look more like a dashing pirate than ever." She blushed and looked down at her feet.

"Your dad never left you, because he loves you. I'm not going to leave you either." She reached out and tentatively brushed her fingers against the back of his hand. "I'm sorry if me feeling hurt ruined your plans. I don't particularly like the rain, but I wouldn't mind being caught in it with you." She paused and smiled in a gently teasing way. "I didn't know you were making it rain on us on purpose."

Nasaiki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:42 am

He could tell that as he spoke she was getting more irritated but she was the one that wanted the truth. It wasn’t his fault it really didn’t make any sense. Okay well he supposed part of it was since it was his head, but he knew it was silly it just crept up every once in a while. As he was storming off he was suddenly barred by the orange and blue vixen.

“Its… well I do. For the most part….” He interjected every once in a while before just staying quiet as Tempo got whatever she wanted to say out. “I do trust you; it’s just with everything that’s happened it’s hard to believe some times. Plus I know that you and dad stayed. However Mom or whoever the hell my other parent was decided I wasn’t good enough and just dumped me… and for the longest time I thought it was because I wasn’t good enough for some odd reason. I’m still coming to terms that there really isn’t anything wrong with me, and I’m sorry what other people did make me occasionally doubt you.”

Of course then she had to say his eye was pretty, although Yami did wonder about that pause and in his surprise and resulting blush he lost control on making the rain stop and it suddenly started raining cats and dogs on them. “Sorry about that” he stated from behind his hair as it had plastered itself to cover his face. “Yeah the weather around here doesn’t change that quickly or drastically unless dad or me is doing it.”

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 pm
Tempo was quiet for a second before looking at Yami with a bit of sadness. "Maybe...they didn't want to give you up? Maybe they knew Yun could take better care of you than they ever could?" Tempo shrugged helplessly, knowing they'd probably never know one way or the other. "Look, if you promise to try and can the crypticness and the tests...I'll try not to get all hurt if it happens by accident. Deal?"

And then the sky opened and dumped rain on them. Yami just turned from a dry, lovely pirate to a wet, lovely pirate. Tempo turned into a drowned rat. Real romantic. She squeaked at the cold water falling on her and looked around for a tree. "You had to rain on us now?" She half teased, half pouted before scuttling under a tree and pulling him after her. Not that it gave them that much protection.

"I hope you had a plan, or we're both going to catch our death of cold." She said with a grin, pushing her wet hair out of her face.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:44 pm
Katsura Zanshin

“Well I can’t stop being cryptic apparently it’s just part of my DNA. However I can try to dispense with the tests.” Yami stated he didn’t touch the other part after all it would just go back and forth in what ifs. After all at the time Yun was homeless, just being disowned from his family and rather young. Hardly the type you just wanted to leave your kid with, still he would always love Yun for stepping up to the plate.
“well strong emotions cause weather magic to go out of control, it was bound to happen” he stated raising his fingers up to brush the hair out of his face. He looked over at Tempo. She looked a little waterlogged but still was rather pretty. He didn’t want to know what he must look like. At least it was just rain… okay scratch that.
A shudder ran through him as the wind started to pick up. “well my plan was to get lightly rained on and you know giggle and run towards the nearest shelter which would be my house and then I would trap you there with horrible weather so that you would have no choice but to sit down around the fire with a cup of hot chocolate marshmallows or whip cream… stuff like that.” He admitted.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:22 pm
Tempo merely gave Yami 'the look'. In his DNA her fluffy tail. Still, she didn't challenge him on it; what would be the point of more arguing when they were getting drenched in the freezing rain? She watched him brush his hair back before realizing she was staring and snapped out of it.

Giggle? She wasn't really a giggle in the rain type of person. She was the squeak and get the hell out of the water type of person. Speaking of squeaking, a small squeak escaped when he mentioned trapping her in his house and chocolate and whipped cream. Blushing, she pulled her mind back from going down naughty lane. "Yami, I think we're passed giggling, but anywhere dry would be much appreciated. You lead and I'll follow." She said with a grin.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:21 pm
Yami smiled, after all it was the truth he was the product of two very stubborn races after all and he could tell Tempo thought his answer was a load of crap but luckily she didn’t try to counter his answer and instead went back to watching him. She did that a lot he noticed. While normally it would worry him or creep him out, since it was tempo it was kind of nice.

“aww deny a poor pirate his giggling how cruel however one must listen to most of a dear maiden’s requests and I shall whisk you away to somewhere dry” After about fifteen minutes of very hurried walking he pulled out his keys and opened the door. “HEY DAD! I’m back” he called out when there was no answer or at least a head popping out he figured Yun was gone on some errand probably caught in the storm. Which meant he was probably going to get an earful about ruining a perfectly good day later but he didn’t really care too much at the moment.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:17 pm
Tempo shook her head and gave a half smile, amused in spite of herself. "You're crazy, and I'm freezing." She said, following after him until they got to his house. "You're still living with Yun?" She asked as she looked into the house. He didn't seem to be there, though. She couldn't tell if that was lucky or not. On the one hand it would be nice to see him, on the other, she was having a...day with his son and she was sopping wet.

"Er, Yami? Do you have a towel or something, I'm getting the floor all wet." Tempo wrapped her arms around herself and shivered a little as she tried to keep the puddle at her feet from getting worse.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:17 pm
“Well I never professed to say otherwise. Besides crazy is way more fun, people just often ignore you I’ve found” he teased. However here were people often attacked those that where different he tried to blend in as much as possible. Since they already thought that yami was going to bring death and destruction and evil creatures on them. “ For the most part I am, after all we don’t see each other to often these days. Our schedules at the café are different and he’s often out somewhere else during his off time.”

Yami smiled before reaching into a chest that was next to the door and brought out a big fluffy towel. He quickly wrapped tempo with it and pulled her closer to give a kiss to her forehead. “I’m going to work on those drinks while you dry off. I come with my own personal blow dryer after all”

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:51 am
"Really? I can't imagine many people ignoring you. You kinda stand out, Mr. Pirate." She grinned and tried to tuck her hair behind her ear. She couldn't see anyone not noticing Yami; he certainly drew her attention. "Oh, well I guess it's nice to have some alone time away from your parent." she smiled up at him and was engulfed in a towel.

She stepped forward when Yami tugged on the towel and received a kiss that warmed her up faster than any towel could have done. Tempo blushed lightly and just nodded at Yami; she was temporarily unable to form words and brought up a corner of the towel to dry her face...and hid behind it a little, embarrassed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:38 am
“That’s because I consciously try to bring attention to myself, I can disappear and cause people to ignore me pretty well as you found out earlier today. After all not every move of a pirate should be seen” Yami pointed out. It was true though he knew just how to blend in with a crowd and getting people to ignore you meant that you didn’t get stoned or attacked that day.

He smirked however at the reaction of the kiss, and went to reach for cups behind the counter using his power to let a dry warm wind circle around the room. Even though he could and had turned on the heater and the fire place was going. It would take a while to heat up the room, not good for wet cold people. “Okay where did Dad put the chocolate mixes” he hummed to himself.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:58 pm
If he was talking about the tree he jumped out of, she had been distracted enough by thoughts of him that the loudest, eye-rapiest, smelliest creature screaming obscenities would have escaped her notice. Still, she understood his point and smiled. "I suppose there are some things pirates like to do in the shadows."

"I keep my chocolate over the sink and the stove it that helps." She said, trying to be helpful as she pulled the towel over her hair to dry it. The wind was helping a little, but her clothes were sopping. "Er...Yami? Don't take this the wrong way or anything but...do you have an extra set of clothes or pajamas that might fit me? I can't stay in these wet clothes or I'll get sick." He was taller than her, but she could always use a belt for the pants....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:43 pm
Oh we like to do all sorts of things” Yami teased in a perverted manner. He checked in those places and frowned as he came up empty. “Nope not there either geez dad we can’t seriously be out” of course that could be why his father was out at the store, or at least that’s pretty sure where Yun was. “ahah found it….” Yami stated pulling out the hot chocolate container; strangely enough it had been in the second pantry/ coat closet hung up in a bag.

Of course seconds later his eyebrow raised up as Tempo asked him about clothes. However with a small smile and a shake of his head he was back to normal. “Yeah I have an extra set of clothes if you don’t mind buckles, although I guess I do have a spare café uniform. I’ll go get it”, Yami replied changing his comment slightly on the buckled clothing. He was trying at least not to take it the wrong way. Staring the hot chocalte he ran upstairs really fast before grabbing a set of clothes.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:13 pm
Tempo blushed again, for the umpteenth time. Why did he affect her so much? She watched him finally find the chocolate before he offered her a change of clothes. "B-buckles?" she squeeked, blushing again. She really shouldn't be, that was probably a completely innocent outfit. Maybe some on the sleeves or pant legs? "Um...I think a cafe uniform would suit me better..." she said, wondering why he had a spare girl's uniform. Shrugging she moved closer to the stove to keep warm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:04 am
“Yep buckles, I don’t tend to wear it unless it’s tight, leather and has buckles. Maybe I’ll show you my normal outfits sometimes” He said with a wink loving the blush on her face. “However one café uniform coming up”, considering his own pants were wet he changed into a pair of the pants he had been talking about earlier. All of his shirts were down on the lower level in the washer so he just took off the sopping shirt and tossed it into the hamper deciding to go sans shirt for now. A quick brushing of his hair and spare uniform later he was walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. After grabbing the clothes for Tempo he walked downt he stars again. “Hey got the clothes for you”  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:14 pm
Tempo turned, ready to get some dry clothes and get warm and blushed hard enough she was sure she was drying the inside of her clothes with body heat alone. She stammered a few nonsense syllables before snagging the clothes and burying her face in them...which helped not at all because they smelled like Yami. she looked up from the clothes and tried to keep her gaze on Yami's face.

"Yami," she said, voice rather tight, "Why don't you have a shirt on?" Was he tempting her? Because it was working. Very, very well.

Lucky Adventures (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff