Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image "You are HER protector?" Rada couldn't help but laugh. "Well you should have been protecting those that got killed from her too." Huffing and rolling her eyes. "We will do this then. I can make that deal if you carry her. When we get to a certain point.... well things will happen. Our pride will circle in and hone in on what she does and needs. Assessment of sorts. You will go through something similar but you staying there.. alive.. well that depends on YOUR assessment. Not hers." She smirked then dropped the spirit's body on the floor in front of him. How she was treated- the body simply fell with a thud. "What will it be. Still sure you want to follow this beast to the end?"

It was in that moment of looking at him that she realized this male's markings. Which- uneased her.. taking a few side steps and sizing him up and down... Ears padded back. "What's your name." Finally she said after a long few pauses.

Club Snails
Mmm Tag.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:34 pm
He wanted to tell the cheetah off, but her words rang true. The spirit had taken the lives of many before him and he could have easily fallen victim to her as well. “I can pass your assessment.” He said, his eyes narrowing at her. All he had to do was keep her safe. He would check out the pride and make sure they could help her. Once he was sure she was fine, he would leave. He didn't want to cause any trouble.

He was in the process of picking up the spirit when the young cheetah asked her question. Part of him just wanted to shrug her off or give her a fake name. It wouldn't do him any good, he realized. “Meris. Meris-Perrin.” It was an odd name he realized. But his mother had named him, his sister and his brother with alphabetical names. K, L, and M. She said it was an easy way to remember their names.

“What about yours? I need something to call you.”

Chi Sohma
Tag!

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:39 pm
User Image "Because your so cocky- You can have my real name. Rada. " Looking back at him as she came up next to him- to fix the spirit just in the right way so they could make it safely to the randevu point. "You have one weird name." Shrugging it off as she lead them.. Being careful to hear if he tried to get away. After a few meters, she gave out a calling... and it was nearly seconds before they were ambushed by the pride and the cheetahs were knocked out and pulled in to sacks.

Rada stayed watching them. One even commented how the male looked familiar and Rada shrugged it off. "Don't know- but we just got two members. One- a rare one...." Staring at the sack that held the spirit..

"I can finally marry him."

Speaking of her beloved Ajani... how finally she had enough credits to gain a position that they can finally be together...

Club Snails
End? And now they are apart of the 'Nera... DUN DUN DUUUUUUN~

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas