Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

Ϻɑɩɾε Ӄɑʃε
𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔰𝔢

Maire nodded and smiled to Masika. She was gladf someone liked school. She turned to David and looked at the fridge for a moment before laughing to herself. "Sounds about right that it's due time for another shopping trip. You can go, but I have to head to school early. Making up for AP Euro is my schedule for this morning," She said, angered at herself for missing her class homework. It was the first time she had ever forgotten to ever do homework, so she's taking it harshly to herself. Maire looked at the clock and frowned. "And I already have to go...I suppose I'll see you two soon. Have fun shopping and try not to eat everything in sight," She joked as she grabbed her messenger bag and headed out.

User Image

Țɣʃεɾ Dѳε
ℑ𝔫𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔲𝔰

Tyler thought for a moment as to where Polaris might be at, but the deep, thoughtful expression was quickly replace with a smirk. "Of course I was out with a girl, but it's nowhere near tiring. It's actually a good way to pass time. Each normal girl gets boring after a few hours, though, so I just go on to another," He shrugged. He looked at Sumina. "Anyways, Sumi, you should try your luck with some guys. I'm sure some of the humans' tongues would roll out of their mouths at the thought of going out with you," He said, obviously ignoring her request to not cal her "Sumi". Her reaction was too fun to not see again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

Sumina shuddered from where Tyler's thoughts had gone. "Ugh I really don't need to know what you're thinking. I need to control that better." She muttered and rubbed her temples. When he said she would probably get a lot of guys, she rolled her eyes. "I'm probably one of the most utterly boring peop-" She stopped when she realized he had called her "Sumi" again. "Oh for the love of God! Would you stop calling me that!" She exclaimed, a cupboard flying open and a couple cups flying at Tyler.

She gave him a you 'deserved it' look then sighed. "If you going to shorten my name at least call me something I like. Like.... Suna or something. Sumi sounds stupid." She commented. She stood then and checked her clothes. Skinny jeans and a plain colored T-shirt, her usual outfit. She thought of how the girls at schools tried so hard to look like sl*ts. It was almost comical.

"So should we go to school now? Not sure skipping on my first day is a good thing to do." She wasn't excited about school, nor did she actually want to be there. There would be so many minds pressing on her own, but Polaris had wanted her to go to public school so she could learn to control her power better. She picked up her back pack up off the floor and slid it on her shoulder, waiting for Tyler.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David nodded, looking through the kitchen. The X-men had a special credit card that was paid for by an old government program from the Cold War that guaranteed money for Xavier and his school. At this point, it was mainly used for shopping. It didn't have a spending limit, but it was wise to spend a little as possible. After some quick searching, he found a black Visa with an X on it. David always thought that the X was a little gaudy, but free food meant nothing was worth complaining about. "There you are, you little bugger." He said with a smirk, looking over the card.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika finished her breakfast off quickly and watched David search for the card, smirking and chuckling when he found it. "I have training with Professor Logan in the Danger Room soon," she said. "I will see you later." She followed Maire out of the kitchen, then turned and headed to the special staircase that led to the Danger Room.

((Do we have a Wolverine yet?))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:50 pm
(We do not. neutral )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:46 pm
((Well, bugger. I'm not gonna play him. I'm tired of talking to myself in an rp, and I can't get a grasp on his personality.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:47 pm
(No problem. I'll make a Wolverine profile and play Wolverine in this RP.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:52 pm
((Yay!))

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

At the bottom of the staircase, Masika took a right turn into what turned out to be a locker room. She crossed to a locker in the back corner of the room and took out a white uniform with a circle and an X on it. A uniform very much like one of Storm's many uniforms, but not quite identical. After putting on the uniform, Masika left the locker room and continued to the Danger Room. She was tensed and wary, ready for anything, when she entered the room, but she wasn't quite prepared for what met her: Nothing. It appeared she'd reached the Danger Room before Wolverine, so there was nobody in the Control Room, and no dangers--virtual or otherwise--for Masika to confront.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
James Howlett
The Wolverine

--------------------
Unfortunately for Masika, Wolverine had just entered the Danger Room control room. Wolverine wasn't in his X-men outfit, and had a mostly burnt out cigar chomped in his teeth. He was fresh back from a mission of good faith for the US government. His chin thick with the stubble of the past few days. He looked over the controls with eyes fierce and relentless. He leaned down for the microphone, and said in a gravely voice, "Tempest. Defend yourself." He flicked on the danger room, sending robotic tentacle arms swirling down to attack Tempest.
--------------------
I'm the best at what I do...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika, or Tempest, as Wolverine and Jean Grey had taken to calling her to differentiate at least a little from her predecessor, reacted almost instantly to the tentacles. She whipped up a whirlwind around herself and took moisture from the air to create miniature storm clouds which got sucked into the outer wall of the cyclone. The conflicting fronts caused by this created lightning bolts. The electric current of the lightning was attracted to the metal of the tentacle arms and shut most of them off, but not before a couple could get through. "Mavi!" she swore.

((Translation: s**t!))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image
James "Logan" Howlett
The Wolverine

--------------------
Wolverine ended the attack a second before a tentacle ended Tempests career as an X-man. Wolverine went down to ground level, walking up to Masika. There was a certain kinship between Wolverine and Masika. Just as Masika's powers had caused her to be forced out of her home, so was it the same with Logans. Logan did give her a bit of special treatment. "You need to be faster than that." He said, pulling he cigar from his mouth and tossing it aside. She didn't have the same amount of experience that most of the students in the academy with her powers. David had similar powers to Logan, so David was easy to train. Maire's powers were easy enough to train up. Only Masika had a problem set of powers. Without Ororo to train her, they were grasping at straws. No one but Masika could really train her. But that didn't stop Wolverine from trying.
--------------------

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"I could have stopped them if you'd given me another second, Professor Logan," Masika said, having stopped the whirlwind and storm, but her hair and cape still moved as if in a breeze. Her powers were bubbling just below the surface, along with her temper. She hadn't had any problems with her emotional control before the realization of her powers, but now she did. That was part of what Wolverine was trying to teach her.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image
James "Logan" Howlett
The Wolverine

--------------------
"Of course." Logan said half sarcastically. That might have been the case in all truth. Wolverine was a little protective of Masika. Luckily for Masika, that didn't impede his abilities as a trainer that often. Logan turned around, starting back to the control room. "Alright. We'll try this again. Danger Room, run simulation MRD 13." He said as he walked out of the danger room. The room switched to a war torn version of the mansion, where the MRD had discovered the institute and were doing a raid.
--------------------

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:02 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika looked around the virtual image of the room for barely a second before taking to the air and spinning so she wouldn't be taken by surprise from any side. At the same time, another whirlwind came into being around her, acting as a shield.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:09 am
User Image
James Howlett
The Wolverine

--------------------
Members of the MRD started rushing into the hallways, forming up lines and taking aim at Tempest. Wolverine watched approvingly as his protegee began the fight. The MRD soldiers started to open fire with automatic rifles that fired a special serum that suppressed mutation temporarily.
--------------------

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas