Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:42 am
User Image XXXXXX Ѵeral Rȃchackale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Veral chuckled lightly with a genuine smile. "Well that's perfectly understandable, isn't that the whole point of being on vacation?" He was truly happy to hear such things, though not just for conversational reasons as it seemed. She was corruptible. A corruptible former cleric was a valuable asset. He'd already had his suspicions with her being a fellow club owner. No matter how innocent you pretended your intentions were, whether to yourself or others, club owning was for money lovers who didn't mind that their business attracted human corruption. Drugs, sex, complete inhibition. Interesting things for a former cleric to be alright supporting. That she loved to spend this money on luxuries for herself as well... interesting that she'd come to this. Veral vaguely wondered what had made a former cleric become like himself. Well not quite like him, but she certainly loved earning money and spending it like he did.

No need to jump at anything though. There was no guarantee she'd be useful, perhaps she was a former cleric because her power was weak. If she proved to be a good asset he'd work on recruiting her. For now he'd simply remain friendly and polite.

"Hm... good places to visit. I think the best recommendations I can offer the boardwalk and there's this little tea house. Both are surprisingly clean and peaceful, and I heard the tea is quite good. There's also a charity kitchen, but I doubt you're planning on doing that on your vacation." He grinned, curious what she'd say to that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

((OOC: No worries, the alluding to it was super subtle. And so's the character who's his main rival haha.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:59 pm
Of course, the man didn't know her back history, which was wild in itself and how she'd come to be a club owner. But she sipped her drink, nodding when he offered his suggestions as places of interest. "The church is very nice, that was the first place I stopped by. And I have seen both the Boardwalk and the Tea House, it really was nice and had a very delightful assortment of teas to relax with. I"m staying at the main hotel at the moment, the suites there are suitable."

What else could she possibly want? Well, besides something to keep her busy so she didn't get herself into trouble. "Charity Kitchen? See, now that I would be interested in. I used to do alot of charity work back in Auria. Do you happen to know the name of said KItchen?" Whoever said the woman was predictable, lied.

She finished off her drink and set it aside politely, obviously she could handle her alcohol pretty good too. Either that or the woman was using a cure poison spell on herself. Though any magic used nearby could probably be detected. "It always makes me wonder why people get into the nightclub business. Either love of music, people...interested in money." She didn't really see any personal touches in this place, but then again, she hadn't met the owner to ask or had anything to go by. This place was wild. She'd seen some wilder clubs, which was saying something, but clubs she never chose to frequent. "I suppose if you tell me where this..Charity Kitchen is, I'll be heading to catch some shut eye and maybe follow up on it in the Morning. It'll give me something to look forward to."  

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:31 pm
Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

Paul took a seat at a booth and waited for service. In the mean time, he interlaced his fingers and hummed a lively tune to himself, although it would be difficult to hear against the blaring music. The butcher kept smiling. He was very eager to get some delicacies. He figured it would be fair to reward himself for putting up with that a$$ Daniel and all the stuff that happened at the cemetery.

I don't even got as much as I used to. Just my luck that I wouldn't be able to get anything, not even a bite. That kid was naive enough to believe me. Tsk, I doubt he'll last long. Hmm, I wonder what became of that cat girl though.. A throaty laugh escaped his mouth. He licked his lips, imaging the possibilities.

Maybe I should have followed that vampire. Oh well. Water under the bridge.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 pm
The beating organ raced within the confines of her chest cavity. The loudness, the repeative nature of the organ, supplying one beat after the other, ran so high, so distinct, that she could feel it within each finger tip. She could hear it echoing within her ears. Calling to her and, perhaps, signally the very source of which she wished to outrun. Her flat black heels danced along the empty alley way, tapping lightly along the multitude of loose gravel, debris, and whatever else was, or could, be placed along the often forgotten area. Stay off the main path. That's all she had to do.She had to out think him. She had already escaped but the main challenge was to remain free. Piercing blue orbs continued to frantically scan the area as her chest rose and fell from underneath the thin fabric she wore. Odd, for this time of year, as it was surely chilly outside, but the fact that her body, and what she was, made her run quite warmer than others justified the attire.

Her olive tone, and lithe frame, turned, sending the matching black strapless dress, a tight corset top pressing against her mid-drift and supporting her wilds, and caused the free flowing skirt to follow. Long and loose white tendrils danced about her delicate features. Beautiful, even stunning, features that appeared nothing as they should had, relaxed, calm, perfect, but horrified and frantic. Her eyes darted along the length of the surrounding buildings. A certain type of bass, music unknown to her, danced along the silence and, when she could concentrate long enough on it, she determined that it was coming from the building to her left. Turning, she rushed towards an awful green door.

Long slender fingers wrapped around the door, her lids closing for a moment as her natural pink lips parted, whispering a prayer in her favor as she plead for the door to be unlocked and open. A light click, the very sound, responded, promising entry way into the establishment. Quickly, she rushed in and closed the door behind her. Stunning blue orbs glanced around, at times peeking out from underneath her loose white strands, as the contrast between the black dress, the black flats, and her white hair managed to stick out even against the rapidly changing colors of lights that danced across her lithe body.

Her chest continued to beat rapidly as she glanced from side to side, as she wondered where to vanish off to. Quickly, she began to speed walk towards the back, anywhere but on the dance floor where all the attention appeared to be. She continued to walk, thought quickly, and in less then a run. Running through out a bar was certain to drag attention to her as well. The scent of what she truly was, an angelic being known as an Avion, began to rush through out the establishment, followed by her lustful scent of lavender. Eyes continued to dart back and forth as she continued to make her way away from where she had just entered and deeper into the establishment.

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 am

Her reply earned a larger grin from Veral. Despite his slight disappointment it was genuine, if merely from the unexpectedness. "Well I guess you must be a quite the good Samaritan to be so interested in charity work during your vacation. The city could use more people like you. The kitchen is here..." He did his best to giver her easy to follow direction, not that it was ever easy to navigate a city. "It's called the Light of Life Mission."

He saw her giving the club another look over, she didn't seem to quite approve. He did wonder why. Everything about the club was made to excite patrons and push them to abandon the inhibition that usually plagued them completely. "Well for the boss here, I will be honest. He likes the money, and he's not ashamed of it. Life is short, nothing wrong with giving into some of your desires." Right on queue a countdown started. Parts of the dancing crowd moved away from certain sections of the dance floor while the majority surged forward. The countdown ended with an explosion of lights and fog before foam started pouring down from the ceiling. A roar of excitement erupted as the crowd frenzied with the bubbles that began to surround them. He laughed as the energy jumped even more. He did not understand why humans liked this foam so much but on the nights like this when he featured it he could count on the younger numbers jumping up hugely. Something about being surrounded by a sea of foam seemed to release them completely. Then again perhaps that was why Magik was unimpressed.. Maybe she was used to clubs less focused on primal desire and more on delivering taste to its patrons.

He phone buzzed against his thigh in his pocket and he quickly slid it out. Tapping the screen he read the delivered text with a small frown. He turned back to Magik. "Well I apologize ma'am. Something requires my attention. But here." He pulled out a business card. "If you wish to talk business you can contact me. My boss is always interested in new opportunities. He's a little paranoid I'm afraid, he'll want to know you better before he meets you himself. Enjoy the rest of your night, I apologize for the sudden departure." He departed with quick wave and soon made his way out of the seating section and disappeared into the throngs of humans lost in their ecstasy. Someone had come in through a side door, carelessly left unlocked by one of his workers. That person would be punished later. First he was going to determine why someone that had been detected with a holy aura radiating out of them was clearly fleeing someone else.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 am
The tight white corset, the bodice, did little to secure the abrupt beating of her chest, the rise and fall of her olive tone flesh as her lungs expanded quickly and released just the same. Eyes continued to search around the place unknown to her though it was safe to assume it was a club of some sort. The white contrast of her beautiful dress collided with the crude and brilliant nature of the lights that appeared to be following her. A quick judgement, the decision to move away from the dance floor, would prove to be a foolish one. Just as the end of the fancily created floor ended, surely the utmost and expensive, a new crowd had managed to push her back. A multitude of people, humans from what she could tell, brushed past her, locking arms with her, until she was dragged back onto the very spot she wished to escape. "NO!!!" She called out, the very essence of her voice, an angelic choir speaking out, at once, and in sync, sounded as more of her holy aura rushed through the club. Waves, of her essence, crashed outwards, harming no one but a habit, nonetheless, when she was frightened.

The naturally straightened white tendrils felt the pressure first as she was dragged farther onto the dance floor. A wetness, above her, but one that held a slightly solid form. Glancing up, she noticed it. Clouds, perhaps, were falling around her and the other humans. As they poured downwards, and began to cover her, she realized that seeing through the lingering cloud, as foam would have been unknown to her during her well shielded life, she worked to move back, deeper into the foam, and unlocking her arms with the previously, and quite determined, mortals that once surrounded her.

Her body would continue to move backwards, against the foam and the crowd alike, until she felt it. The security of the solid foundation behind her, assuming it was the wall, caused the tightness in her shoulders to loosen slightly, as she exhaled slowly. For now, with the foam and the large crowd in front of her, she was safe. She was hidden. More importantly, she was unnoticed.

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:05 am
User Image
Lea - Waitress

Lea worked her way along the tables, mostly just wiping them down after patrons left. Most people sitting here got their drinks at the bar Gregor tended whether it was a man trying to impress a lady or women trying to flirt with the handsome bartender. Unfortunately this meant Lea was more of a clean up girl than a waitress. Not the best for her pay check. Sighing she looked around and a light sparked in her eye. A man was sitting at a booth alone, clearly waiting to be attended to!

She smoothed down what little fabric her dress was composed of and made her way over. "Hello there sir! I'm Lea, what can I get for you today?" She flashed him her most charming smile. A pretty little thing with full lips, grey eyes, and a soft face balanced out by a stronger nose. Her wispy brown hair framed her young eyes that betrayed her naivety to the dangers of the world, a rare thing in a city like this.

Servant Reborn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:26 am

Veral paused a moment, feeling waves of holy aura lapping against his skin. It tingled against his skin though it didn't burn or hurt him. He was surprised to feel such pure holy energy. This was no cleric, no human could have a purity that strong. What was an angel doing in a place like this?

He didn't even need the texts to his phone alerting him to her current location anymore. All he needed was to continue following the source of the aura. With a sigh he made his way through the foam, ignoring it as his pants and shoes got soaked. He avoided the parts where it poured down directly from the ceiling and pushed his way through the throngs of people. It was difficult between drunk males oblivious or not caring enough to move out of his way, and drunk females throwing themselves at the handsome male making his way through. The men he could just push through but the women took a bit more work to get rid of. He didn't want to ruin their night with a rude word after all, but he was tempted. Finally he crossed to the wall where the girl was pressed against.

He paused, giving her a quick look over. She was purely terrified. He could see the wild, almost primal fear in her eyes and the way she held herself. He'd have to approach her carefully or risk scaring her away. He came up to her slowly, hands where she could see them easily by his sides relaxed and easy. He gave her a friendly smile, small and gentle. "Hello there. Are you alright miss?" He stopped as far away from her as he could and allow her to still hear him.

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 am
The thin material of her white dress quickly engaged in the falling, and now surrounding, foam. Each inch of her dress was soaked. Luckily, for her, the material was thick enough in the areas that mattered. For this, for not showing off her lady parts, she was thankful. In front of her the crudeness of the bright lights continued to bounce from one peek of foam to the next. Shining through, piercing through the white clouds, and hitting everything within it's path. At times, it was a man, a woman, both, and then her eyes. Soft lids quickly closed, trying to block out the lights as she lowered her head while eager hands lifted to conceal her ears. If it wasn't the brightness of the lights, the rapid changing in colors and quickness in flashing pace, then it was the boom, the bass as they called it, that seemed to drag her down even more so. Where was she?

Her body hunched over lightly as she began to shake her head. Everything within her wanted to scream out. This place, while it would be the last place He would ever look for her in, was not a place she should have chosen to hide in. There was a reason why she didn't attend these types of places. She had sensitive senses. Hearing, smelling, a sick addiction to all things sweet, and these were just a few that were mentionable. She began to shake her head, trying to equal out the bass that surrounded her as she leaned back against the wall. The hardness brought her eyes to open just in time to see a man, dressed well, near her.

Her breathing immediately paused as she could easily tell that he was not human. What he was, she had no idea, but mortal was not an option to chose from. She quickly lowered her hands and glanced from side to side as he spoke, making certain that he was, indeed, speaking to her. Her paranoia, from time to time, had always pushed her to assume before she could confirm. Seeing no one near her, and noting his remark, she glanced over his shoulder and did her best to immitate the dance move of the girl behind the man. An odd move that involved arm swinging and hip movement. Always with the hips...damn mortals. She placed her best seductive smile along her pink lips which, for an angel was quite convincing, as she began to dance. The fear remained within her piercing, heavenly created, blue orbs as she nodded. "Yes, of course..." She spoke, the voice angelic in every essence. If that was not proof enough then the wave of pure angelic power that was still crashing about the establishment, all escaping from the very point where she stood, would have confirmed his assessment. "I'm simply waiting for my boyfriend to return with my drink." She explained, lied more so, as she nodded, brushing the loose strands of her white and long tendrils from her face.

"If you'll excuse me, he is taking quite sometime. I should really go check on him." She explained, halting the horrid dance move, one that actually managed to bring a blush to each olive toned cheek, as she pushed away from the wall and began to move, walking towards him before around him. Her immediate reaction was to run. She hated being approached, spoken to, anything that drew attention to her. Unfortunately, she had no idea that the wave she produced was actually happening. Nor did she realize that the very wave is why the man she currently ran from had taken her, made her his, and fed from such a wave. It was said that demons and incubi alike enjoyed feeding off the holy wave. If that wasn't enough, then the vampires she once fed had adored the holy essence from her blood itself. Yes, she was running from so much.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 am

Veral felt her angelic power in her voice. The girl really had no control over it or she'd be better at hiding it. Good for him so that he could find her, but if she was going to be useful to him he'd have to help her learn to hide it except when she wanted to unleash it. She pulled off a somewhat convincing act of a club goer, but she was still too stiff from the fear that was clearly gripping her. That plus how he'd found her made it impossible to believe her. He placed a hand on her shoulder, trying not to be too forceful but to still keep her from moving away.

"Look I'm just trying to help. You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to. Just let me help." He spoke gently though he kept his voice loud enough to carry over the loud music of the club.

Iris Lunaria

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:05 am
One step in front of another. That's all it would have taken for her to rid herself of the man who just approached her. He was right in sensing her fear. She was terrified, paranoid, and exhausted all at the same time. The white fabric, now soaked from the lingering foam that seemed to still be pouring down on top of them, no longer flowed about her lithe frame as it had before. Now, it hung lowly, sad in appearance, and stuck to her perfect built as she tried to pass him. His hand, along her shoulder, caused her to gasp as she jumped lightly from underneath his touch before she forced herself to remain still. Her body instantly stiff as she listened to his words. The crowd continued around them, dancing, provocative moves, all with hips and partially shown body parts that were not meant to be seen by everyone except for a dear lover, the constant flashing of lights, the intense bass that surrounded her, all caused her to fold.

"No...no..." She pleaded, her angelic essence shooting out from her very core as she moved both hands up towards her ears, shaking her head lightly. Along each wrist were well bind and golden bracelets. A sense of magic behind them would cause the pure gold to shimmer though only to other beings besides mortals. An indication that someone had placed them there who did not want them off. That someone made certain that the only person that could ever remove them was Him, a person not present, but one that was quite powerful.

"Please..." She begged, her hands still over her ears as her head remained lowered. Her voice, to her, sounded to quiet to be heard above the music. She could only hope that he heard her please. "Please get me away from the bass...some place quieter...please." She begged. her finger tips pressing even more tightly against her temples as she timidly, eagerly, glanced up at him with her watery and piercing blue orbs.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:45 am

Veral nodded, still keeping his movements as slow as possible to avoid startling her. He removed his hand from his shoulder, noticing the distress it seemed to cause. He noted the bracelets though he didn't comment on them. They were enchanted bindings of some sort... the kind used by those of his kind to enslave another creature. Someone else knew how valuable an angel could be. Still, they clearly went about the wrong way to gain her power. Loyalty and devotion were much better motivators.

"Here, follow me." He extended a hand for her to take if she wished to. Whether she did or not, he led her around the dance floor careful to try and avoid the gyrating, sweating bodies of the dancers as much as possible. He went to the back corner of the seated area. There were VIP rooms here, luxurious and extremely expensive. He led her into the soft safety of one and pressed a button on the wall. The speakers in the room went silent, instead of playing the club's music as they typically did. He let her sit where she wanted on the plush couches that filled the room and sat across from her to giver her some space. "Is this better?" He texted one of his workers to bring in some hot cocoa, without schnapps. He waited quietly without a word, letting the angel speak when she needed to.

Iris Lunaria

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:16 pm
Her piercing blue orbs lowered at the extend of his hand. She wanted to take it but she knew that touching some beings could truly gain trouble for her. She had to be careful..always being careful. She took a moment to lift her gaze back to the dance floor. There were so many of them. So many sweating dancers, bodies, that only appeared to double in numbers since he had found her. The very moment where she pretend to be a lost girlfriend, belonging to a man who was supposedly fetching her a drink. Neither the man nor the drink would come. Not that she drank anyway. The last time she drank was were all the trouble started. Since then, she had sworn off the stuff entirely. Her orbs moved from the crowd, the still booming bass, and then back to his hand. An extension that she lowered her own hand into. It was risky, naturally, but to get lost within the crowd, or taken by someone else, possibly leading her deeper into the crowd as they had before, at the beginning of the foam party, was just to much for her to handle at the moment.

Her fingertips lightly graced his palm before her delicate grip took hold of his hand, giving her permission for him to take her away. To rid the booming, the forced dancing with her surrounding peers. An act she did not enjoy. The two of them moved through the tightest separations of bodies on the dance floor. Her hand would attempt to push the still falling foam from her heavenly features, brushing the cloud back and away from her eyes as she was, in part, led through the foam blinded, trusting him fully to get her out and away from the scene. A scene that practically drove her mad.

The two would disappear, through the crowd, and leave the foam behind them, until they ventured off into a secure and rather expensive private section. Once there, her eyes immediately turned back towards him. The piercing blues still holding that fear that they had since he first met her. A private room was never good. However, a part of her was thankful for the sudden silence. Her soft pink lips parted as she slowly exhaled through them, lids closing as she tried to settle her over beating heart.

A few moments of silence, of stillness, would pass before she spoke. "Thank you..." She mentioned as the true essence of her angelic voice only appeared even more holy in the lightened atmosphere then struggling against the previous boom, the bass, that she was caught in the middle of. Her chest still rose and fell rapidly but that was to be expected. She had been running, fully running, before she entered the building, only to be pinned on the dance floor, and now she found herself with the biggest threat of them all, alone, in a room, with a strange man.

"Yes...it is much better...I can hear myself think..." She spoke, her eyes remaining constantly on him as she moved, stepping backwards, away from him, before sitting along a rather soft and comfortable couch behind her. Silence would find her as her mind raced. She could hide here, within this very room, and no one would be the wiser and she wouldn't have to listen to the bass. "Is..is this room for rent? May..may I stay here for a few days?" She asked, boldly inquiring as her eyes still remained on the man in front of her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:04 pm

He was pleased when her warm palm gripped his, though he could feel the fear pulsing in her heartbeat as she delicately gripped his hand. She didn't trust him, if anything she feared him. But she was desperate and for now he was the closest thing to help that she could get.

He let the silence stretch until she was ready to talk, remaining calm and untoward to avoid pressuring her. He leaned back against the seat relaxed and settled against the plush couch with the hope that his easy going posture would help the woman relax. He couldn't help but smile when she asked if the room was for rent, though he avoided chuckling. A soft knock at the door announced the hot chocolate was available. A worker came in with a friendly smile and placed the warm drinks on the table before turning and leaving.

"Hot chocolate." Veral explained. It was rich and delicious and more importantly soothing. He finally addressed her question. "This room is generally rented by the hour. It wouldn't be good for living in, there's just this seating area and a private bathroom. Do you need somewhere to stay?"

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:11 pm
Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

Paul noticed a motion, but his wet glasses made it difficult to see properly. He lowered his glasses and took a cloth from his front pocket. Then, he wiped the glasses to clear the rain drops which had fallen onto them. After placing the glasses on, he saw a young waitress with a pretty face. He smiled as she introduced herself and asked him for his order. "Well, thank you. Do you have a menu I can browse," he asked, and looked down at his cloth handkerchief while he folded it neatly and returned it to his pocket.

"I fancy something new..Hmm..," he trailed off thinking. He drummed the table lightly with his left index finger and stared at the table. Then, he smiled again and looked up. "Better yet! Surprise me." Would the waitress accept or reject his bold will?

Current Clothes: White tie, black pants, grey dress shirt

[Arigatou gozaimasu]  
City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas