Submit

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Daniel Hart

Dan shook his head "you come here with a knife and start yelling at us to give you money and now i ask one question and you call me heartless your in no point to judge and if i gave out cash to every person i saw with out reason i'd be broke... now i want to know why you need money for all i know you could be an ax murder or you could honestly be in need but i'm not giving you a cent until i know why you want money" Dan said "and it might be helpful to add some manners" Dan said with a small laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:00 am
The man's head turned to Daniel, but it was pretty obvious he wasn't really looking at him as he stumbled forward just a bit more, getting now into his personal space. "Hey. hey ******** you man! ******** you, 'snot right you know? You've got... things and stuff and I don't, and but all I hear. All I hear, right? All I hear is that you don't care!"

He reached forward with one hand, stumbling forward as he made that lunge. His hand was empty, but that didn't matter. He wasn't even coming close to hitting him, and even that would have just ended up as a stumbling push.

"You... you think. You think if I had an axe I'd be here asking for money, man? ******** you man! I don't even HAVE an axe!"  

Lord Norin

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:14 am

Dan looked at the man as he lunged or attempted to "i shouldn't be talking but senseless violence isn't the way to go" Dan said as the man stumbled past him "and really what do you know i don't own much at all i could be the richest person around but let me tell you wealth sucks i left that life for this one so you should watch what you say" Dan said with a hint of anger in his voice "and i'm guessing if you had an ax you'd be out killing right?" dan asked  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:28 am
"You. You know. You know what? yeah. Yeah you. You ain't made no ******** sense, you know that? No sense man. NO sense. Right. Right. Right. Like, like see. See here. Why the ******** would I needs to kill someone just because I have an axe? And I don't have an axe! No ******** axe, right? But if I DID have an axe, well... you know what? You know what?"

He stumbled back and raised his hand to wave it. "I'd have an axe! ********, that'd be cool. Ain't you ever wanted to have an axe? Charlie, that ******** doesn't even have an axe! That'd show them all, you know. Having an axe. Man of ******** property I'd be. I don't gots no axe. I don't gots no money. You say it's good you walking away from money ******** you. you ain't hungry! You ain't even dirty ********. ******** you."

He stumbled back one more step, shaking his head, still so very vaguely focused. "Hey. Hey man. Man man. You got any money? Yo I could need some cash."

There was an interruption to this as another voice called out. "George? Hey man, George, I can hear you man, where are you?"

"CHARLIE! ********, this guy, he's got an axe! ******** is RICH!"  

Lord Norin

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:41 am

Dan looked at the man "charlie? whos charlie?" he asked "and i'm not hungry because i am able support myself and i'm not dirty cause i feel its necessary to keep clean but you say this to try to make me feel bad a pay you tell me if you were rich what you do? most likely bask in money and nothing else despite my job i will stand for those truly in need not people like you who threaten others" Dan said "you only care for yourself think for others why don't you see how they feel OK" Dan looked around then back to the man "and the ax it was a figure of speech and i don't feel like wasting money on a person who would just waste it OK?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:48 am
"You see? You see? ******** you man, you've GOT to have money to have the luxury to say s**t like that like just money right. Like it just groooows because you want it to. You think you walked away ******** you man. You're not dirty ********, you're not grimy from work. You're standing there smug shirt and stuff. Only reason you say s**t like that, man, is because you ain't lost s**t ********. See you last on the streets."

"George? What the ******** man, someone with an axe? The ******** are you talking about?" Another man came down the path, an older looking black man in somewhat shabby clothing. Unlike the man harranging them, he at least looked clean, and he came over to the bum, gently grabbing his arm.

"Hey. George, you okay?"

"CHARLIE! This ******** some rich s**t Charlie, ain't that just right unfair?"

The new man frowned at Daniel, starting to draw the hobo away. "Well, ********. We don't want no trouble, do we George? Come on, man. I've got someplace to show you. Found this new mission nearby, you've gotta come check it out."  

Lord Norin

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:58 am

Dan looked at the new person "good i don't want trouble either" he said then looked at the other man "looks like your friend has some sense" Dan turned around and was about to walk back to magik when he heard the man say mission "hmm... he didn't turn around but kept an ear open to hear what they were saying this could be interesting he thought and walked more slowly  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:10 am
"Man, that man's an a*****e man, Charlie." The grumbling hobo said, but his friend just brought him along. "You saying this is a good place?"

"A great place George. They got washing machines, and showers. And get this. LOCKERS. You get your own password, right? And only you get to know what it is, and they don't tell anyone else, and you can lock your stuff up SAFE. Nobody gets stolen from, man. You gotta come."

And so, while the hobo still gave the other two repeated dirty looks, he still let himself be guided off by his friend, drawing him to possible safety.  

Lord Norin

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:10 am
Magik listened quietly, shuffling from one expensive high heel to another. Wealth sucked? Heck, how did she feel about money? Then again, she did charity work whenever she could, always tried to give back to her community, but now she had to wonder if this place had a problem with homeless. Her eyes had again lost their focus. She wanted to help, now she had a clearer picture perhaps of how to.

Watching the two homeless people walking away made her sign. "More than likely, it's a vicious cycle you know? He's depressed cause he has no place to go home to, so someone gives him some kind of drug...man gets addicted, will do anything for drugs. Even attempted robbery. But the haze he's in is so thick...he can't see right from wrong. Doesn't bother to bathe because what's the point? He'll just get dirty tomorrow. It's a hard lifestyle, Mr. Hart. We really shouldn't try to judge anyone, but it's hard, I know." She wasn't an angel when it came to passing her own judgements.

Now she had thought about helping the man and now, with the new one helping him away, she'd have to possibly let it go. Was no telling how this city operated, well, until she found out if it had rulers, leaders, and such. "So Mr. Hart, tell me why you'd want these powers for? And what would you plan to do with said powers, if I can assist you in your endeavor?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:10 pm

Dan looked at magik "yes it is a nasty cycle that ends in disaster but still in this town i'm not going to be giving in to people who yell at me like that and say i have no clue i'd lived that for awhile after i left my parents so i know what its like and if he had even asked nicer i might have given him some money" Dan said as he walked back over "i guess i was a little harsh though..." Dan looked at the ground then back to magik "its been awhile since someone called me Mr. Hart but you don't have to be so formal just call me Dan" he said "well i was planning on paying back a vampire who nearly killed me and hopefully rescue a shifter in the process but after that... i think i'll help others out. This town is filled with vampire's and other creature's i wish to help out the humans so there not on the menu or mindlessly slaughtered by some of the beings in this town"  

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:51 am
Ok, that was news. Another hotspot of supernatural activity. "Paying back a vampire that nearly killed you? So do you always go around telling people there's things that go bump in the night?" Which would mean there wasn't obviously any vampire limiting who could say and who could do what. no masquerade. That was partially reassuring. Then again, it meant there was no one to check with as to what some of the problems might be.

"There should be a balance, between supernaturals and humans, but when that balance gets tipped, things get...interesting." She weighed the options and nodded to herself. He was doing what she set out to do long ago. "Let's try to find this rune shall we?" She chanted quietly, whispering the words to a spell she had learned years ago, one of the most basic in her repertoire. Anything with a magical aura, person or item if it was in the park, should be faintly glowing. Her eyes already seeking to lock onto something fitting into that category.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 am

"well not always but sometimes when people ask me" he said "and i belive the balance has been tipped in favor of the supernatural lately and that isn't good many have aready died due to them" Dan smiled when Magik offered to help but then he was a little curios at what she was doing it then it hit him that she was using magic. Dan should have known her name was even magik but dan was happy at this he himself had no way other than looking around for it on foot to find the rune so he hoped that with the use of magic she might find it  

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:17 am
((And since it's your rune and your story, if she finds it, is up to you. xD ))

"Well, humans always find a way to bounce back, we're rather..resilient. Least I'd like to think so." There was also a very calm at peace feeling around her while she worked her Magik. She walked slowly, as if feeling out the area. though an unusual red aura HAD caught her eyes, what was left of it. A bloody mess of an aura that could only come from a vampire. And one in a severe blood lust. "That's..not good news." She grimaced, keeping her finding to herself for a moment.

"So, while we walk, tell me about yourself abit, Dan? What is it you do for a living?" Man had to have a job, right? Then again, she had one once. Now she was back to being a drifter, but at least she had monetary support to do just that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Dan thought about it for a minute then answered "well i'm the son of Alex Hart he's one of the richest people in this city so i was... or actually still am the heir to his fortune but growing up rich... i hated it i was always attending dinners with the rulers of this town and everything was given to me sounds good but i hated it i saw honest people on the street while i was in luxury i was told to ignore them for they are stupid and unworthy so a few years after discovering my ability to use runes i ran away simple as that" Dan said "and i work as a... well i kinda go after the people that are wanted dead i give the reward to the people who need it and keep what i need... its not the best job if you can call it that"

((i'm fine with her finding the rune))

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:57 am
Magik grimaced a moment. "I see, so there is a hierarchy." Always had to be to keep the peace in most towns, but still, not knowing any of them had its disadvantages. "Do you know where some of them might hang out, conduct business or relax?" It was worth a shot. He was from this city, he should know some of where people went.

She saw a glowing shape off to one side, turning down a side path and then veering off any path at all, following the aura of something. Its aura was burning brighter now. "So, you're an Assassin. Wonderful. A Robin Hood that kills people, do you know wrong that sounds?" She couldn't help snicker quietly. "Two wrongs don't make a right. But two rights make a left, meh." God, she still could crack really bad jokes at bad times. "Running away doesn't solve your problems either, Dan. They always catch up to you." There was a weeping willow next to the pond, to which she stood by and pointed. "Well, it supposedly might be under that canopy somewhere. Runes can be...very finicky when it comes to people, so I shall let you handle its retrieval."  
City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff