Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Zombie Apocalypse (Horror RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more RP horrors? :3
YES! make more! D:
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
No thanks, this is good enough :)
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Oversoul Matamune

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:27 pm
A figure calmly walked through the streets, an occasional undead figure lumbering here or there. Dr. Antoine Matthews didn't mind, he was almost insanely calm. Perhaps it was because he wasn't being attacked that he was so at ease walking in plain sight and in the middle of the street at that. Then again, perhaps it was the company he kept. Behind him tied with chain, which the good doctor held in his right hand, were a pair of these undead monsters. Their arms were missing and their mouths were sealed with nearly a whole roll of duct tape each. If they were alive, they would be crying in pain by how tight the tape was woven around their lower half of their heads. Of course in the doctor's other hand was an axe, just a simple one you would find next in a red emergency case with the "break in case of emergency" glass...Well Antoine broke the glass and the axe was very, very handy. His suit was even still tidy and his glasses clean. The only real mess was the splatter on the edges of his sleeves and a bit on the front of his jacket from the work he performed on his decoys behind him. The two zombies were to keep the other ones off of his back. They smelled dead, and that smell overshadowed Antoine's own scent. Off a little bit, there was a faint cry for help. With an eerily calm smile, the doctor investigated, reaching the overturned car within a minute. He knelt down, still holding the axe and chain tightly, and looked in the car. "Good day, miss. Would you care for some help?" He spoke to her with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:34 pm
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form

Shadow looked from the sky to the street carrying on his way shooting more zombies in the head and reloading his gun when need be. He wanted to make sure every street was clean or covered in zombie blood and rotting corpses. It wasn't just humans, some where animals like pets that lived with the humans, but again there more than just them, their were Mobians like him or Sonic and the rest. Shadow didn't have much feelings towards them and so he didn't hesitated to shot them as quickly as possible. He was still on the search for life in this virus infected city, but he stopped once more in a four way enter section hearing more cries for help. He turned towards where he thought it was coming from and skating towards the cries. Upon getting there Shadow stopped a few feet away looking at a figure knelt down beside a flipped car, but what he really notice was the two non dead chained behind him. His made him question what to do. He then looked into the car noticing two other figures trapped in the car. Shadow slowly walked around to the other side making sure he wasn't seen by the questionable figure, he wanted to make sure he won't bring an harm to the two living beings inside, but just incase he had his gun already loaded and ready to go.

((OOC: @Zora the fox- I believe you have to be biten to be infected by the virus.))

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

KargaZane

Friendly Explorer

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 pm
KargaZane saw that Iblis was in trouble so he shot a fireball at the zombies head and asked "Are you okay? It doesn't look like it bit you, That is good I would hate to lose someone to them." then he shot a few more fireballs at them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:36 am
Oversoul Matamune
A figure calmly walked through the streets, an occasional undead figure lumbering here or there. Dr. Antoine Matthews didn't mind, he was almost insanely calm. Perhaps it was because he wasn't being attacked that he was so at ease walking in plain sight and in the middle of the street at that. Then again, perhaps it was the company he kept. Behind him tied with chain, which the good doctor held in his right hand, were a pair of these undead monsters. Their arms were missing and their mouths were sealed with nearly a whole roll of duct tape each. If they were alive, they would be crying in pain by how tight the tape was woven around their lower half of their heads. Of course in the doctor's other hand was an axe, just a simple one you would find next in a red emergency case with the "break in case of emergency" glass...Well Antoine broke the glass and the axe was very, very handy. His suit was even still tidy and his glasses clean. The only real mess was the splatter on the edges of his sleeves and a bit on the front of his jacket from the work he performed on his decoys behind him. The two zombies were to keep the other ones off of his back. They smelled dead, and that smell overshadowed Antoine's own scent. Off a little bit, there was a faint cry for help. With an eerily calm smile, the doctor investigated, reaching the overturned car within a minute. He knelt down, still holding the axe and chain tightly, and looked in the car. "Good day, miss. Would you care for some help?" He spoke to her with a small smile.

Sazie looked at Antoine, she teared up slightly happy to see a living being. "Yes please... my mom is injured..." she said, wimping slightly. Sazie's mother didn't look so good though as she had bite mark on her arm and neck, though Sazie seemed like she only had a few glass cuts and bruises.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light kept on throwing chaos spears at the zombies, only if each one got closer to the group down there. Light didn't noticed though there was a few zombies behind him walking towards him.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:58 pm
The zombie released its grip and died. "Thanks... I'm ok..." Iblis replied relieved to still be alive. The she-wolf looked up at Light and saw zombies sneaking up behind him, "Hey! Watch out! Behind you!" Iblis yelled to Light as she continued to fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:07 pm
Light heard Iblis and quickly jumped down to the group, away from the zombies before they reached him. "Chaos spear!" he yelled and hit the zombies that were on his trail, but one got onto him and he tried to push it off before it could bite him though... Light was having alot of trouble since his arm was injured.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:17 pm
Iblis saw that Light needed help so she lunged at the zombie, knocking it off of Light. Then Iblis pined the Zombie to the ground and shot fire at it, killing it. "Are you ok?!" Iblis said as she ran over to Light and looked at his arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:24 pm
Light groaned slightly from the pain in his arm, he stood up though then noticed she was looking at it. "I'm alright... thanks to you..."  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:33 pm
Iblis blushed faintly at Light's comment, "I-It was nothing really... Just here to help..." she said shyly. Then Iblis ripped off some of her shirt and tied it around Light's arm. "...Here...this should help with that..." Iblis said shyly as she finished tieing the cloth.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:55 pm

-Blaze the Cat-

"I've been searching... For a long time,"

The lilac cat fought the zombies with much forced effort, it was obvious her stamina was running low, even though her face expression didn't show it. The ring of fire soon expanded until breaking apart and trapping some zombies. She glanced at Iblis who seemed to be assisting someone she hadn't seen before. "There's no time to waste for chatter," the cat muttered, watching as the zombies just seemed to keep coming. "We're clearly outnumbered and have to get out of here!" Blaze shouted in alert.

"For creatures, like me."

Angelic Nicolette

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:58 pm
Light wasn't expecting Iblis to treat his wound, it kinda made him blush in embarrassment and shyness. "uhh... thanks" he said but tried to hide his blush by putting his free arm in front of his muzzle. ((hope I spelled it right his mouth area))

Light then heard Blaze and nods in agreement, he then used a new move making electricaty come out of his rings/hand and shocking the zombies also made them go slower. "now is the time to go..!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:35 pm
Iblis looked to Blaze and nodded. "We're surrounded, how are we gonna get outta here? We can't just plow through the Zombie wall, they'll grab us" Iblis said looking over at Light as the zombies slowly closed in on the group.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

KargaZane

Friendly Explorer

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:17 pm
KargaZane thinks for a bit and says "They can't grab us if we are surrounded in fire or electricity." Then he surrounded himself in fire and gets ready to charge through the zombies.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:16 am
Iblis watches KargaZane surround himself with fire. "...I don't know if I can do that... I'll try..." the she-wolf commented shyly. Iblis tried to make a ring of fire around her, but failed. "I-I can't do it...and I can't jump high enough to get over all the zombies!" Iblis said as she began to panic.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Angelic Nicolette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:42 am

-Blaze the Cat-

"I've been searching... For a long time,"

Blaze mirrored KargaZane, by forming a large sphere of flames around herself. "Don't worry, Iblis, just stay close to us, and you'll be okay," she said softly, her eyes looking towards the approaching zombies.

"For creatures, like me."

โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games