Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Dagger Darts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:34 pm
Achriya
I am verifying that you have won 2 tokens! Congrats~

Shaheen's attention shifted towards the new comers, watching them as they each took a turn throwing a dagger, though standing well out of the way, and probably bumping into Shik as she did so.

"My my, they are more talented then I had thought" She murmured, mostly to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:37 pm
xdeathxbyxlovex
I am verifying that you have won 2 tokens! Congrats!

Okay, this girl was pretty damn good. Shaheen had obviously made this game much too easy. She would have to fix that very soon.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Yayoi generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 1!

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:41 pm
"Now now, there would be no stooping at all. All I want is a kiss on the cheek." He raised an eyebrow. "Unless you are feeling frisky later. Then stoop all you'd like. Though I would not be apposed to getting a ladder."

Ravnos wasn't all into women who were taller than him. But he might make an exception. Maybe. He was more enjoying the fact that the boobalicious blond was getting flustered.

Ah, the power of words.

Seussi

Ryndilee generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 14!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:42 pm
Seussi
All of the silver.. SN: Achan

Tama wasn't exactly sure if he'd do well in a booth like this. BUT HEY. It would be super duper fun!

He eyed the bucket of water over his head. "Can you dump this on me even if I don't get the jackpot?" The inugami grinned at Shaheen before letting the dart fly to its target.  

Ryndilee

Salty Dark Elf

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:44 pm
catmagick

Shaheen was so distracted with watching all the dagger throwing going on, she barely noticed when a girl had asked her a question. Dragging her golden eyes away from the game, still thinking about how it had been far too easy for these students to win the main prizes, she turned her attention towards her.

"Hm? Oh! Well...." Prices. Shaheen hadn't thought about those! Suddenly she got an idea, and produced a jar from somewhere on the ground behind the booth, setting it down. "However much you believe it is worth. All I require is a donation of your choosing." Really, even a single silver seed was better then nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:47 pm
poke mattix

Yayoi

((AKJFLSKDSLDGS OUT OF TOKENS FOR TODAY GUYS! GONNA WORK ON REVAMPING THE TARGETS TO MAKE IT HARDER XD))  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Scott Eros Archer generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 10!

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:51 pm
Diana walked up after dropping her minipet off at the dorms. She liked throwing things but was still learning so she thought that perhaps this game would help improve her aim. So she went up and picked up her first dagger and aimed before throwing.  
Scott Eros Archer generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 11!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:54 pm
Unfortunately it seemed that Diana's first hit yielded nothing of value and so with a slight mantling of wings she picked up her second dagger and aimed once more. After lining up her throw she tossed the dagger threw the air and into the target hoping to get something this time.

As the dagger went into the target her eyes widened and she cheered herself on inside as she knew that she had won something.

Seussi
SN: ScottArcher

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 pm
Picking up the bracelet Rhiannon dropped a couple silver seeds into the jar. She had fun with this game and would have to come back and try again later. Putting the bracelet on she waved goodby to the horsewomen and left to go check out what other kinds of booths there were.  
Scott Eros Archer generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 pm
Diana happy from her last win took up her final dagger and aimed once more before throwing it hoping for one last stroke of luck.

Only to be not so happy as she was soaked from a bucket of water being thrown in her face. With water dripping down her she growled at the person before shaking her wings dry and reaching up to squeeze the water out of her long hair.

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:01 pm
Shaheen was absolutely glowering at the vampire boy now. "No." She hissed from between clenched teeth. "If kissing is what you want, you will need to go elsewhere and pay for it. I am sure that is not a new experience for you, however, is it? Paying for pleasure?" Her attention then diverted towards another who had actually asked to have water dumped on him

"With pleasure." She growled, irritated now and not even trying to hide it as she bent down to scoop up a full bucket on the ground behind her, tossing it's contents into the boys face.

Yayoi

Ryndilee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:12 pm
Leaning on one elbow against the booth's counter now, he grinned cooly at Shaheen. Letting his dark hair fall partially over his eyes as the gold bracelets on his left wrist clinked together. "Now now darling. You should be old enough to know that assuming anything is childish. But I wouldn't mind paying you if that's your thing. Different strokes for different folks as they always say."

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully before pushing himself off the counter. "But I can see you're a bit too much of a wild filly for my tastes anyhow. I like a ghoul with a little bite but I'm afraid you might have teeth somewhere I wouldn't like."

Seussi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ryndilee

Salty Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:16 pm
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss. Thankssomuch." That water felt incredibly good. He watched the horseman (horsewoman? big lady?) and the vampire go after each other, all the while panting a bit from some exertion.

And when the vampire was done talking, he shook off the water in his usual doggy way:

all. over. them.

Yayoi

Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 pm
Shaheen opened her mouth to give the vampire a piece of her oh so not very clever mind when suddenly she felt herself getting very very wet as the student she dumped water on shook himself off all over her.

No words. She had no words.

Her facial expressions shutting down to a very deadpan look, her neck and cheeks warming up with rage, the horsewoman bent down, retrieved a paper and a marker, and scrawled on it in big, angry, red letters.

"CLOSED"

Then she folded the paper and set it down on the booth counter.

"Closed for renovations, I'm afraid." She said, sounding overly sweet. "Please enjoy the rest of your evening, elsewhere."

BOOTH STATUS: CLOSED WHILE I REVAMP THINGS

Yayoi

Ryndilee

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:49 pm
Booth Status:Open!

((there have been a couple of small changes to the booth rules so please check the first page <3))

EDIT: ((Added consolation prizes that can be used at the tart booth <3))  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff