Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
I think I need another "Let's see here..." thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because I've got another RP I'm doing with my Bruce.
Where they're teenagers in highschool. XD
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:11 pm
bruce swung his locker door shut just as the bell rang, “s**t” he murmered under his breath he barely had time to brace himself before he was shoved bacckwards hard into the row of lockers behind him and then quickly into the ones on the other side of the hall. he fell to the floor only to be kicked in the shins and listen to the laughs of his tormenters. Great, he thought, he was going to be late. he waited till they vacated the hall and then made his way to meet the kid.

Tony was out waiting on the steps, just like he'd said, sitting balanced on the handrail and swinging his feet underneath him. A few jocks exited, laughing and jeering amongst themselves. When he caught sight of Bruce a few beats later, he noticed that his glasses were somewhat askew on his face and his normally messy hair was... well, even messier than usual. He tipped his head curiously. "What happened to you?" he asked, hopping down.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm
“high school” he muttered, “doesn’t matter, lets go” he said wincing as he shifted his backpack the wrong way. Bruce had long since learned to control his anger about stupid situations like this one. it wasn’t something that got him worked up anymore, a few years ago… Bruce would have woken up with three jocks somehow in the hospital and no recollection of how he even got where he was, but he had gotten better, much better.

Tony shrugged. "Okay." He reached a hand into his pocket as they went down the steps, pulling out his keyring which had the key to his '66 Mustang-- a little present he'd gotten for his 'Sweet 16'-- twirling the keys on his thumb as he led them towards the parking lot.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 pm
Bruce forced himself to walk, though he was pretty sure he had either bruised or broken a rib. Pain was tolerable though, it was the words that got to him most the time. “so, what other classes are you paying approximately, 3 percent of your attention to?” he asked smirking, “or are you just distracted in calculus because you like passing notes to people you barely know?” he quipped.

"Well, I think I just bombed a quiz in Econ," the 17-year old laughed as he unlocked the doors to his cherry red vehicle so he could climb in behind the wheel. "And I don't see you complaining."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:20 pm
Bruce stopped in his tracks in front of the car…”this is your car?” he asked awestruck. “you have got to be kidding me…” he said eyes almost bugging out of his head, he could buy another house with the money it cost to buy this car. two maybe if he rationed and didn’t splurge on expensive furniture.

"You bet it is!" Tony leaned over to peer through the window at Bruce, who seemed practically afraid to touch his vehicle. "Present from my Pop last year. She /is/ gorgeous, isn't she?" He threw his backpack into the backseat and popped the passenger door open. "C'mon, get in!"  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:27 pm
bruce smirked, “only rich kids call their cars she” he observed out loud slowly circling the front of the car and hesitantly pulling the handle, if he broke this he couldnt even come close to affording half of the price of this handle, let alone anything else on the car.

"Oh no, you found me out!" Tony said, placing his hand to his mouth in faux-shock. He laughed and rumaged through the glove compartment until he found his sunglasses, propping them on his nose. "Look, now you and me are one in the same, huh?" he joked, grinning at the kid.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:46 pm
Bruce smirked, setteling his bag on his lap and strapping himself in carefully. “I Caught you red handed, Or … red car’d.” he said not able to resist the horrid pun

"Wow," Tony looked at Bruce askance, "That's got to be like... the worst joke I've heard all week." But he was laughing anyway. For some reason he felt really damn at ease with this kid; took the pressure of acting like quite so much hot s**t off, he guessed. He stuck the key in the ignition and turned it, and the 'stang rattled to life loudly. The rumble always made him grin. "Got yourself strapped in tight?" he asked mischievously, revving the engine with the car out of gear.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:57 pm
Bruce tugged at his seatbelt to check, “yep, your fancy car even comes with working seatbelts.” he said with a laugh, “and dont bet on that, its not the end of the week yet, im sure ill make a worse one between now and then. ” he smiled, he didnt know how long this whole… friendshipish thing was going to last, probably about as long as it took for this guy to realize he wasnt the straightest arrow in the quiver, but it was nice in the mean time.

"I installed those myself, I'll have you know," Tony said, lifting a finger, "Back in '66 they didn't have seatbelt laws. So /you're welcome/." He shifted the car into reverse and backed out of his parking spot lickety-split, then rapidly put it into first, tearing off with enough oomph to push him back in his seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:32 pm
Bruce Grinned, “Dude are you freaking perfect?” he asked thinking his thoughts out loud again, before mentally reprimanding himself for his lack of brain to mouth filter.

"Well, I sure like to think so," Tony said with a laugh. The wind whipped his short hair around as he pulled out onto the main drag and got up past forty-five (the posted limit was thirty, but who was counting?). The storefronts whipped by one by one, large foam donut that marked their destination looming in the distance.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 am
Bruce grinned, curly hair flying everywhere, hitting his glasses and whipping at his face. He laughed a bit, “slow down man, they will still have doughnuts when we get there. Alive hopefully.” he said hoping the seat belt did the trick, or they didn’t get pulled over for being two teenagers speeding in a red convertible because the statistics on that were soooooo high they broke the graph.

"Mmm... I hope they're fresh..." Tony was just about drooling onto his steering wheel. "They always make a new batch around three." He sped to the joint and hit on the brakes, taking the turn into the parking lot a little hot and losing a little rubber. He skidded into the nearest spot with a victorious grin. "New record!" the highschooler announced, throwing up his hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:37 am
Bruce just kindof sat there, dazed feeling like he had just narrowly avoided death. he took a deep breath, and unstrapped himself tenetivly like the car would just take off again at some crazy speed. “remind me to call you if i need a get away driver.” he joked sliding out of the passenger seat.

The 17-year old giggled, ever since he'd started driving a couple years ago, he'd fancied the idea of one day racing on a real racetrack and winning a medal, but the idea of a high-speed chase was nearly as invigorating. "You just give me the word, I'll be there!" he grinned, grabbing his backpack and getting out as well. He gave the hood a doting pat in silent 'good girl'.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:21 am
Bruce smiled awkwardly, not that it wasn’t a very real possibility that he would some day end up in a high speed chase, it just wouldn’t be him it would be… the other guy and he didn’t really want him calling this guy… he kind of liked him as a friend of course. Bruce blushed slightly at the thought while slinging his bag over his shoulder. “so, i kind of didn’t catch your name.”

"Seriously?" Tony laughed, "You really /do/ have your nose in a book. It's Tony. Stark," he added, putting on a show-offish grin (one of these days that last name would mean something more than just being the old man's son, he'd be damn sure of that). "You wanna shake my hand while you're at it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:35 pm
Bruce just kind of stared at him blankly, sure the name sounded slightly familiar, but the guy made it seem like he should know it, like… Einstein or someone like that. “um, no I’m good.” Bruce said smiling, “I’m Bruce Banner, Yes its alliterative, no im not scared of the alphabet killer and belive me ive heard every joke there is about my name, so there is no point in trying” he said taking a few steps towards the doughnut shop theorizing why Tony had seemed like he was supposed to know his name. Maybe he was just one of those really popular kids who everyone knew and if you didnt you had been living under a rock, or in Bruce’s case, in a book. He sighed a bit, he would ask Alexis later, he was sure she would know.

"I like your name, it's kinda cute, like the kind of name you'd expect girls to scribble in their notebook kind of thing," Tony said, drastically over-using the phrase 'kind of' because since when did boys tell other boys their name was cute? He mentally kicked himself. Better play it off quick. The highschooler opened the door and gave it a good enough push so Bruce could step through too-- he wasn't about to hold it for him.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:53 pm
bruce allowed himself a momentary smile when tony complimented his name which was forced off his face by the wince that followed being hit in the side by the door, his ribs just were not getting a break today. this might be one he would have to actually take to the doctor, he frowned, he would text alexis when they were done studying and ask her to take him, he was no stranger to his doctors office, nor the hospital. it wasnt that bad though at least his doctor was nice. He pushed the door off himself and followed tony into the shop.

It was quiet, just like Tony had anticipated, only a couple people sitting at a booth in the corner. The 17-year old plopped his bag onto the seat of a booth by the window, then turned around noticing Bruce was moving slowly. "Hey, you sure you're alright?" Tony asked, lifting an eyebrow in concern at the way the other student was holding his side.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:58 pm
Bruce smiled, however his face was still just a little contorted in pain so the expression on his face… was pretty perplexing. “yeah fine, just a possible broken rib, no big deal” he said trying to force a proper smile. “so, doughnuts or calculus first?” he asked changing the subject quickly.

Tony scratched the back of his head-- was that another one of Bruce's bad jokes? he wasn't even sure. "I'm trying to figure out how that's no big deal," he admitted. He shook his head. "I'll grab us a half dozen, what'chu want?" he asked-- this bakery had like a hundred varieties.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:12 pm
Bruce shrugged forgetting momentaraly about his side but caught himself halfway trough when pain shot trough him, “happens all the time.” he offered thinking a momebt about what he wanted because he had no idea… “surprise me,” he said after a bit.

Tony twirled on his heel and went up to the counter, fishing his wallet out of his back jeans pocket. "Hey yeah," he smiled at the cashier, "I'll get a couple of glazed, a couple of those chocolatey ones, and a couple blueberry-filled," he decided, poking the glass with his finger. He handed over his ten-dollar bill. "Oh, and a frappé. Or two. Make it two."  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff