Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED-Posting still OK!] Halloween Heroes TCG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:40 pm
Well this was it!

Ace had not been involved in Amityville shenanigans since their embarrassment at the Horsemen Isles. He didn't keep in contact with any of the students he'd met, and he'd been very hesitant about actually returning to this school. The end of that 'exclusive' trip to the no-longer-existing isles was terrible. How could they call themselves a school after that? But something deep down in his heart- some pandering self righteousness and demon pride reminded him that...

"This school is full of suckers." Ace sneered to himself as he started lifting up boxes, booster packs falling out each way. Watching the others start manning their booths Ace hummed his way through the setup. There wasn't much to do though as he'd already set up prior to Fright Night opening. The cards had remained with the rest of his unpacked goods in his room (which lay upon fancy a** furniture provided by the school. he planned to replace every last bit of it.) Yet with that cocky attitude, Ace was pretty enthusiastic about his 'product'. Halloween Heroes TCG wasn't like his usual style of gambling, no. It was a GUILTY PLEASURE. A very big one. If there was one thing the greed demon was ever willing to share it was the fandom of one of the best e-peen card collecting games in Halloween Town.

And then he waited, fiddling with the wrapper of one of the booster card packs. His method of surveillance while the booth was unattended would be to haul the boxes away but if things went his way he would empty out the first day's box set in no time!

Izumi Tenshi rolled 10 100-sided dice: 81, 32, 97, 10, 38, 28, 61, 49, 76, 47 Total: 519 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:19 am
Micail sighed as he wandered around the grounds. So far he hadn't come across anything interesting. Or anything that caught his attention. He stopped for a moment and reached up placing a hand to his head as he gave a yawn. He had only been there for a little wile and looked at a few booths but about the only one he was interested in he had to pay for... but he didn't have any silver seeds.

"Man... what a bummer..." He placed his hands into his pockets and turned when he spotted the card booth. His ears went up and made his way over to the booth. He stopped in front of it and smiled. "Halloween Heroes huh?" He read over the rules before reaching out and choosing a pack. "Cool. I'll give it a shot." He opened the booster pack to see what he got.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:31 am
Ah, his first bite!

Ace kept that same, sinister grin as he watched the guest student open the pack excitedly. "Yano I hear the gnomes stuff those full sometimes with all rares. They like to piss off creatures who think they're cursed with terrible luck. But I'd say-" he paused as his naturally shiny spotting eyes caught the glimmer of a holo card blanketed by the others.

"Well wouldn't ya know?" The demon folded his fingers and leaned his elbows on the booth surface. "You know, you can keep that... or you can trade it to me for one of these fabulous prizes." The blue-clad boil turned and vana-whited his glass case of other rare cards, Fright Night tokens, and even.. some unfortunate minipets.

Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:39 am
Pepzilla

"Hey..." He smiled as his ears gave a little twitch. "I think I got some good ones. Lets see..." He went through his cards looking at every single one. He got quite a few that were pretty good. "Yeah I heard that too." He looked back up at the greed demon when he mentioned about the gnomes stuffing some packs full of rares. He thought about weather or not he wanted to trade it in. Finally he shrugged. "I think I want to trade it in." He held out the Hellma Shox card to him. "I'll take the wishing crown." He grinned.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:50 am
Izumi Tenshi
Haha do you mind editing your post with your minis name? =]

Another holo Shox card. Ace lit up at the offer, he valued the cards a lot more than the minis. These booster packs would one day be out of print despite his current surplus and the more he had to sell back, the better.

"Very good choice, I'll take that." Ace nearly snatched the card from the boil's hands but with the utmost caution as not to damage the sides or the holographics. "Ah miss Shox, you are always a beauty to behold-" he jeered sarcastically towards the image of the headmistress before placing her in the case and presenting Micail with his gift.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:06 am
Pepzilla
Edit: Its 2:30 am here... XD im tired gonk but the booths...

Micail blinked as he snatched the card out of his hand. He apparently really likes his cards. He himself owned a few cards but he never really collected them. However, he did know a few people who spent a lot of time collecting them. Shrugging he watched as the greed demon put the card away carefully then handed him his prize. Micail reached out taking his prize. This was the first time in a long time he had ever won something... that and it had been a wile since he had any fun. His tails wagged happily as he gave Ace a wave.
"Thanks for the cards. I'll come by again some time."

This that he turned and headed off to check out the other booths. The chance game was interesting and fun at the same time. You had no idea what you were going to get, and if you happened to get a good card you got a prize for it. Not to mention you got some free cards out of it.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:20 am
((Closing briefly until I get up tomorrow! Will be back up soon folks!))

Izumi Tenshi
OH you goofball, I dont mean name the pet, I meant what is your minis username account xD But I found it <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:24 am
((And were back))  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Barefoot Necromancer rolled 10 100-sided dice: 37, 46, 57, 75, 88, 67, 28, 6, 50, 39 Total: 493 (10-1000)

Barefoot Necromancer

Dead Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:01 am
All and all, this had been an interesting day for the zomboil. Certainly more interesting than it would have been to stay at home. All of the different booths around were as diverse as those running them, making it a truly colorful experience for Edgar.

"Halloween Heroes?" Edgar perked up. He had never collected cards of any sort in the past, but it was a nice, clean hobby to get into. Taking a booster pack, he carefully opened it, eager to see what he got inside.  
Az-san rolled 10 100-sided dice: 92, 91, 91, 60, 47, 30, 77, 19, 18, 62 Total: 587 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:26 pm
Az found the little booth during her stroll between the various activities of the Fright Night. The collectible cards had something drawing her to them.

It wouldn't hurt to try would it?

When she opened her pack she found 3 commons, 4 uncommons and 3 rares : Pumpkin pill, Red and Arel !
Boy was she happy.

Pepzilla
Could I redeem my Arel card for the Tier 2 pet please?

Az-san

Vicious Noob

24,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Object of Affection 150
iStoleYurVamps rolled 10 100-sided dice: 34, 86, 13, 57, 35, 4, 15, 54, 50, 30 Total: 378 (10-1000)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:55 pm
Frost had taken a bit of a break from his booth to go and see what his fellow students were up to. It was all rather exciting, and, rather nice to be a apart of something that lacked getting killed and the whole 'kill all the things' vibe.

The booth offering card packs had him curious like a great many other things. He knew about collecting. He didn't partake himself, but, the cards he saw were interesting. School staff, items, it seemed nice. Why not he figured. If anything he might be able to get a card with something he liked on it.

He opened the pack that was offered, not expecting much. Quite a few common cards apparently, and and a few uncommon. The ratio seemed consistent. Looking towards the demon running the booth he nodded. "These are rather interesting. Can I ask where you got them, and how you do battle with them?"

Pepzilla

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:06 pm
Az-san
Sure, just need a minis account name =]

Achriya

istoleyurvamps

So far the few students that had passed Ace's booth were entirely new to the TCG thing. He was a little shocked! Was that normal of students in this school? Were the booster packs outside of his free giveaway just too expensive? All the other rich demon kids played and collected..

Hmm.

Ace kept that million dollar smile when Edgar approached though in his head felt uncomfortable having to talk to a very particularly undead boil. They were always so smelly. That one ghoul from the horsemen isles with the backwards hands didn't quite reek so bad though, maybe he would be pleasantly surprised? "Halloween Heroes indeed. Have you ever played it before? Collected it?" he asked idly. Another guest student, Az. was also approaching and was not hesitant to opening their pack. Plenty of rares, but no shiny reflectivity caught Ace's eyes. "Mmnn very nice find," he commented and gestured the two towards the case behind him. However, yet another boil began to express interest.

Piggybacking on Edgar's question, Ace reached down under the booth's lip to pull out his own sample deck; no ultra rare cards to be seen. How could he let a nice expensive holo get ruined through play? "Well I've been building my collection since I can remember. The game is rather complex where you design a deck based on monsters and demons and other Halloween citizens that have become quite famous.. or infamous," he sneered towards Frost and Edgar. Red fell into that sort of category and made a great controversial card in the series. "You use items and environments to create events to take down your opponents' hero. It's pretty fun but you need a lot of cards to make a good deck."

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:13 pm
A lot of cards then? It sounded tedious. But a bit alluring. A battle that had a type of strategy to it. That was something he could get behind. "About how many cards are needed to engage in a battle?" If the price was right... why not? He had some seeds to spend after all.

Pepzilla

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:18 pm
"I think the latest manual says something about a 50 card limit in a deck. Haha. Would be easier to remember if it were 52, you know what I mean?" Ace snickered. He knew classic playing cards like the back of his-

HAND.

OOHOHOOHOHOOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHO

istoleyurvamps

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:24 pm
Fifty card limit? Ten in a pack was hardly a bad place to start. It wouldn't be so hard. He would get mostly commons of course, but, a deck was still a starting point right? "Maybe. I have never been much a gambler but.. a game where you must have luck and strategy is alluring. How much is it for four more of these 'booster' packs?"

Might was well.

Pepzilla

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas