Reply Fantasy
World of the Zodiac King. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IQuitSoBye

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:48 am
Luciano looked beside him calmly as Spencer almost had a hard attack when Alana appeared from no where. "Oh, so you're here too" Luciano asked in a huff, looking back at his glasses to see it was perfectly fine. "Oh and you're in hell" Luciano joked, looking around the area closely until Spencer spoke. 'Luciano! I see a cave not far from us...' Spencer said in Luciano's mind. "Where? I can't see it..." Luciano growled quietly to himself but really to Spencer. 'Just look up! It's right there, between those dead trees!' Spencer said excitedly, making Luciano almost punch himself in the face to get rid of his other half's voice. Looking between the dead trees he spotted out the cave. "Oh, found it" Luciano said quite loud, turning to Alana quickly. "I mean, I found somewhere I'm going to head off..." Luciano said in a hurry and dashed toward the cave.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Corina awoke to a strange world. 'Where am I?' She thought. She tried to remember the events of that day. 'I went to school, I was going home and ........the ground opened up and swallowed me.I must be crazy!' She thought to herself. She stood up. She seen a strange boy who was talking to himself going into a cave. She hesitantly decided to follow him. 'It's better then being alone.' She thought as she followed the boy.

NekoAnimeLuv

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lieutenant Lynnette
Crew

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:59 pm
Alana followed where everyone goes. " So much for being alone. " She said, but she tripped some as soon she got there she looked at everyone else. she didn't questioned anyone but just went with the flow, she stayed like a ghost trying to be invisible to everyone like every Shy Scorpio  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:18 pm
Aaron continue to follow the Earth Leader be he didn't know that there was other people here now. He wonder how far there would go before they made it to a place where the could eat. They soon got to a spotted that have a lot of tables around the room but noticed that there were people already there at the tables eating whatever food that was on it.  

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lieutenant Lynnette
Crew

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:17 pm
Alana looked at everyone as she looked around, being picky what she eats. she sighed to herself but then she spotted the earth king. she closed her eyes hoping to get some peace and quite hoping not to catch anyone's graze. she was an outcast like all of those other Scorpios. She stood out the most in school. 'I don't know what to eat.. but I want to go home.. ' she thought softly to herself as she looked at her watch. of course it didn't work.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:54 pm
Aaron noticed some other people had walk in to this room which he was a bit surprise because he didn't know other people from earth had showed up but the pain on the back of his hand started again.

Aaron wonder what that meant but soon a little spot of earth had broken off the wall nearby and slowly floated next to Aaron.

This shocked him as he noticed it but the Taurus signed started glowing brighly which Aaron wonder again what going on but he gently touch the floating rock which warpped around his arm that touch it turning into armor which shocked Aaron a lot because he doesn't understand what going on.

((I'm sorry you people thought this was boring and yeah.))  

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:54 pm
(( Just here to post that this suck this didn't go very far but I guess I not really good at making rp thread. *sighed* Thank for the peoples who replyed in it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:01 pm
Samurai Dragon-Frog
(( Just here to post that this suck this didn't go very far but I guess I not really good at making rp thread. *sighed* Thank for the peoples who replyed in it.))

(( Not true actually, No one is online and I was waiting for some people to reply. :/ I don't think the captain is doing a good job of taking his work in the guild. ))  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Crew

Feline Kitten

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:13 pm
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog

(( Not true actually, No one is online and I was waiting for some people to reply. :/ I don't think the captain is doing a good job of taking his work in the guild. ))

((Thank you make me feel a bit better to hear that but I can't say what the captain been doing. But he probably doing better then me on being a guild owner being this is active and mine not. *sighed again* If this continue is was added the fact there power can be offense focus, defense focus or support focus which mean your power would grow in one of those direction. As you can see my character is going to be defense focus.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 pm
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog

((Thank you make me feel a bit better to hear that but I can't say what the captain been doing. But he probably doing better then me on being a guild owner being this is active and mine not. *sighed again* If this continue is was added the fact there power can be offense focus, defense focus or support focus which mean your power would grow in one of those direction. As you can see my character is going to be defense focus.))

(( I have no idea what are you saying but you do make a point, I have a guild myself yet I post 24-7. But I am not so sure about this guild.. it kinda died.. : ( ))  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Crew

Feline Kitten

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:24 pm
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog

(( I have no idea what are you saying but you do make a point, I have a guild myself yet I post 24-7. But I am not so sure about this guild.. it kinda died.. : ( ))

(( Sorry just what I wanted to do in this story and glad your guild is active. Yeah i'm sorry about that, but seem to be happening to many of them.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:32 pm
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog

(( Sorry just what I wanted to do in this story and glad your guild is active. Yeah i'm sorry about that, but seem to be happening to many of them.))

(( Sad truth huh..? ))  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Crew

Feline Kitten

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:46 pm
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog

(( Sad truth huh..? ))

((Yeah it is. but who know maybe this will come back to life like a phoenix?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:11 pm
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog

(( Sad truth huh..? ))

(( I hope so ))  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Crew

Feline Kitten

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:29 pm
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Cris Zenkato
Samurai Dragon-Frog

(( Sad truth huh..? ))

(( I hope so ))
((Yeah I do too.))  
Fantasy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas