Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
(PRP)Welcome? to the family(Porter-Soal familyXGrunblawu)FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:03 am
Grunblawu had tilted his head wondering what it could be that Cian still had to do. But as he felt his lover's lips press to his he smiled and kissed the smaller stallion back with just as much passion and need. He had honestly started to think that maybe he would never get to feel this wonderful feeling again. Though a month or two was not that long in a person's life Grun that thought that maybe Cian had reconsidered ever seeing him again. But that was not the case.

The forester gave a nod and smiled helping Cian with the guitar and then following him out. At the question he smiled, "I have been working as many jobs as I can and have saved up nearly enough to start constructing a couple new rooms to my shack...though I guess when we become mates we will need to consider living conditions. I am sure that your fathers wont ask that though."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:46 pm
Cian chuckled and looked at Grun. So he truly was planning on expanding his shack. "Didn't you say that if you were to start a family you'd move a bit further into the forest?" He led Grun to the large house, that was his parents home and gave his hand a soft squeeze before letting go and knocking on the door. "I can never be sure what my fathers might me thinking of. This is it.."

Donovan looked up as he heard the knock at the door. "That should be Cian now." He moved off of Jacob's lap. His exterior calm as he opened the door to see his son standing there with a larger pale stallion. "Come in... Jacob is waiting for you in the living room."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:19 pm
Faolan barely waited for his father to open the door before he bounded past both Donovan and Grunblawu to hug Cian. "CIAN! How've you been?" It was true that when it came to his brother the pale stallion was still just an overgrown kid. With the disowning of Biel'en, the two brothers had only grown closer in Faolan's mind.

Jacob shook his head pouting a bit as Donovan moved away to greet Cian and his....guest. There was no need for him to greet them as well, especially since he could hear Faolan acting like a fool. Instead he waited patiently in the living room, his face settling into an unreadable scowl.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:58 pm
Grunblawu blushed a bit and nods, "Your right...I did say I would more in deeper. To protect any future foals." He paused for a moment it was far to soon to mention foals. His ears lowered a bit, "I guess I will need to save up more to build a completely new home for us." He laughed gently.

He gave a nod when Cian moved to knock on the door. "Lets do it." He said gently trying to try and encourage his lover. He looked over the stallion who answered the door and gave a bow of his head, "Good evening sir. Thank you for..." he stopped as another pale stallion rush by him and wrapped his arms around Cian. So this was one of the brothers. The one that had not been a burden and was still welcome. He did not ask the details of what happened to the other one. He did smile though seeing the two brothers together. He even felt a pang of guilt for thinking of taking Cian away, "I am sorry to intrude sir. But it is very nice to meet you and your mate. As well as your other son. I am very honored to meet Cian's family."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:58 pm
Cian laughed and hugged Faolan back tightly. "I've been well, Faolan, what about you? How are your studies coming?" He couldn't help but smile at Faolan's actions. He slid away from his brother and looked at his father. "This is Grunblawu."

Donovan looked at Grun as he bowed and nodded. "Well you have manners. Follow me, Jacob is not a patient stallion." He led the group into the living room and sat next to Jacob.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:25 am
Faolan trailed along behind everyone else trying to size Grun up for himself. Not that it really mattered what he thought. As long as the stallion made Cian happy he was welcome to come around in Faolan's books.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:07 pm
Grunblawu, though he would much prefer to have Cian near him, was no stranger to dealing with people who might not be so accepting of him. It was clear that all in this house were dominate males and if he showed himself to be submissive then there is no way they would willingly give him Cian. So the pale stallion rose up to his full height and gave a nod, 'Yes of course sir. I do no wish to keep your mate waiting. As for my manners they are not always as good as I would like." He followed the clothed stallion well away that Cian's brother was sizing him up as the bothers walked behind Grunbalwu. He did wonder how he was measuring up to the smaller stallion's expectations.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:11 pm
Cian smiled and followed after Grun and Donovan his arm around his brother's shoulder. He was still a bit concerned but the warm welcome from his brother calmed his nerves immensely. He walked into the living room and looked at his fathers sitting on the couch. "Hello, Father."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:47 am
Jacob nodded in greeting to Cian and slowly -and perhaps a bit possesivly- wrapped an arm around Donovan as he rejoined him on the couch. He let his gaze slide carefully to Grun as he analyzed him. His face remained impassive and unreadable as he sat staring for a few long moments. Finally he let his gaze drop back to his children as he motioned for them to sit. "Hello Cian. How have you been?"

Faolan took a seat in a chair near the couch and watched, knowing better than to open his mouth for a while. For now he would be content to watch how things played out.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:12 pm
Grunblawu had prepared himself to be heavily judged. Even on the walk over, after finding out he was going to be introduced to Cian's parents, he had been judging himself. He knew he was not much to offer to someone like Cian or anyone in his family. He was sure he would come up wanting in one of the parents' eyes or event he brother. But he did tell Cian would would try and he was good and covering up any fear or worries he might have with confidence.

His grey eyes watched as Jacob took the physical measure of him. He gave a nod of his head, "Thank you for allowing me to meet you sirs. I am glad to be able meet Cian's family." He said and he was not surprised when Jacob turned to address his son instead of himself.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:21 pm
"I've been well, and how have things been here?" Cian kept himself straight and confident his gaze clam as he looked at Jacob.

Donovan's lips twitched at a small smile as he watched the interplay between Jacob and Cian. He turned his gaze to Grunblawu, wondering if the stallion would crack under the pressure.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:47 pm
He watched Grun sizing him up some more. He seemed to turn each one of his words over in his head and analyzing and dissecting them piece by piece. Finally a tiny glimmer of acknowledgement sparked in his eyes as he nodded to the tall male. "Cian seems fond of you. We're glad to have this chance to meet you. For now." Jacob let a grim smile slip past to his lips as he considered the answer. "We've been well. How is the life of a musician? Are you financially sound?"

Faolan nearly fell out his chair in shock as he stared wide-eyed at Jacob. Had he just accepted Grun? No physical or psychological trauma or abuse? He glanced between Donovan and Cian to see how the other two men reacted.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:58 pm
Grun gave a bow of his head glad to be acknowledged finally. And he did not push his luck. "I am found of him as well sir. He is a very determined and interesting stallion." When Jacob turned back to Cian he remained quiet and continued to stand next to Cian only sitting down when the smaller stallion did. He listened to the interplay between the fathers, mainly Jacob, and Cian.

He was not fully aware of what the simple words Jacob had given him meant. But he did turn to look at Faolan as the other seemed to nearly fall from his chair. That was a bit odd. That and how franticly he seemed to be looking between his other father and his brother.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:01 pm
Cian smiled at his father's slight seal of approval towards Grun. He knew now that at this point Jacob had nothing to really dislike about the stallion. His gaze did shift to his brother slightly snickering at the look on Faolan's face. He smiled and slid his hand into Grun's before he began to speak again. "It is going well, I've been playing the piano at the tavern. I make sure they do pay me a decent sum as well, so I have no complaints.

Donovan looked over at Grun as Jacob returned his attention to Cian and his financial stability. He was not ready just yet to grant his approval. There were still things to know. "So Grunblawu, what is it that you do for a living?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:52 pm
Jacob nodded in approval. He turned to watch Grun as Donovan asked about his job. The pale stallion leaned forward in interest, curious to see if there wasn't something he could find to nitpick of disapprove of.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff