[PRP] A Relationship In Bloom (Sayoko & Meso's' Nogama) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:05 am
She was certainly kind, her eyes and emotions changed as they spoke to one another, he still was a little bit fuzzy on the 'special' details, but Meso was sure no one coudl be certain? "How will I know when I meet that someone special?" His questions were absolutely innocent, and he gazed at her starngely as she inched closer, not that she had been off to begin with. Something was seemingly controlling her though because she stoppe halfway to touching him and simply smiled. It may have only been a smile, but he admired it. In a strange way he'd wanted her to touch him, he wouldn't know how to truly feel about it, but there was a first time for everyone.

"My name is Meso`s`Nogama. I've also been referred to as Meso, my name is a little long." it took a moment, but he did it, he managed a rather uncomfortable smile to Sayoko. "It's nice to meet you both, though I am fairly certain Akira does not appreciate me being around." Honesty was the best policy after all and it was true. The bear had growled at him before all this talking commensed. He still didn't know why.

This had all gone up hill pretty fast, he was speaking to another individual without realizing it really. It had started off normal, then had done a complete turn around. Instead of being offended or put off by his exterior mood swings and aggression she stayed. With these thoughts in his mind he began putting two and two together. Perhaps this was the something special she had mentioned? He began reaching around to his left side wing, a star dangled from a silver-like chain there. He gave it a gentle tug and it fell away from his feathers. "Here Sayoko." Meso gave it to her, not sure what more to do.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:38 pm
Her heart was truly touched because the entire time that she had been here in his presence, this stallion called Meso`s`Nogama had not smiled or even gave hint of a smile even once. Not that there had been much to even smile about but normally when she graced others with her presence they greeted her with a smile. She shook her head to clear it of the selfish thoughts and she returned the smile with a gentle one. "Well Meso`s`Nogama, if you would rather call me Yoko you may. As for Akira, he growls at potential threats and those that he doesn't understand." She figured that she might as well give him her nickname and explain things a little bit better for the little bear. But when he reached her one of his stars, her heart seemed to grow somehow. She found herself smiling at him and accepting the star, she draped it over her wing like he had done his. The little blue star stood out against the dark purple of her wing. "I imagine that when I was admiring you earlier he might have assumed something was happening, he didn't understand and I'm not going to punish him for something when he was trying to protect me." When she started speaking about Akira and the hair pulling incident, she turned her head to look at the little black bear, her soft green eyes almost smiling at him. She might have been upset then, but now she wasn't so much as upset but she understood and accepted the facts as they were. "I apologize for the chaos that has been brought into your life Meso but I hope that we can look past it and perhaps maybe I can repay you for your gift and in return gift you with something special to me in return." She turned her attention back to him and walked closer to him and began to nuzzle against him. She was only hoping deep inside her mind that it wasn't too much of a bold action for her to take.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:12 pm
More so than just seeing it, he felt it she was appreciating him, his company and more. It was something that turns out, he was especially fond of at that moment, bizarre as it was. Though he couldn't manage constant smiles he gave it another uncomfortable shot before giving into to his more familiar grumpy look. "Yoko, you may call me Meso. No need for such a formal pronunciation of my full name." He said, probably saying the biggest mouthful he had since they'd met. She made a valid point about Akira, simply a friend protecting a friend.

Meso watched fondly, she had taken his star slowly, gently and draped it directly where he had it in the first place on him. His feathers tingled where there chain had originally draped and he gave yet another of his rare smiles. Three in one day! She truly was special. He was fond of her care for the familiar and instantly felt lonely, though the pair of them were right there. In amongst the chaos that was his laugh it was a sad realization that he truly didn't have many friends.

"A gift, for me?" He asked, he wasn't in shock, sure he had given her something. Besides the point of it repaying for the damage, did this mean he was something special to her? Surely an adventurer such as herself had seen many a stallion or mare to be considered special. He nearly grumbled at this but was taken aback when he felt something warm breath into his neck. He froze, stiff as a board and gazed down, there, nose to neck, was Yoko...

"Yoko..." He whispered softly, voice taken, breath taken... his heart thudded irregularily. He was immediately swung into a moment he would never forget for the rest of his life. He didn't know how to react at all, and thus being blind in this situation he just stayed still, holding his breath when he could and let her have her way for the time being.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:21 pm
With her head against his neck, she decided to finally speak. "There might not be a need for it but I wanted to show you that I am in no hurry and will take the time to pronounce your name correctly but if you just prefer me to call you that then I will respect your wishes." She opened her eyes and stepped away from him but instantly regretted it because she felt the urge and need to be close to him again. It had felt so good for her to be just touching him let alone be so close to him. She felt rather empty being away from him even though she was just a few steps away from his body. "I wish to give you the most valuable treasure of all. But I just don't think I have acquired it yet, maybe we should find it together." She smiled at him, not just because she was admiring him again and how she was feeling about him but because she was hoping and wondering about just what the future might bring for them both if he was making her feel this way now after only just meeting.

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:02 am
Weirded out couldn't describe his emotions. He was, don't get him wrong, but there was simply more to it, his emotions were bickering, unsure and fought for leadership. So instead of showing any of them, he showed none really, staying easily neutral. "My.. My name?" He staggered over the words, she was bulldozing him with statements and questions and semi-pleas. The excitement in the air was entangling him and he nearly threw one of his smiles out there once more out of confusion and then she backed away.

Had he done something wrong? Could he have done more? Oh the social situation damned him from the start! Then she spoke again. Meso stayed silent and stared at her, his eyes stayed on her face, it took a second, but he was re-realizing how stunning she was and that's when he threw out another grin. "Like.. a treasure hunt?" He mused to her, his tone was light, he had mentally decided to let his emotions flow lightly and see where they took him.

The moment was brief, but he may have actually appeared like a normal stallion. She appeared to be enjoying his company, and he wasn't unhappy being around her. Perhaps there was something special about this mare. He didn't say anything to begin the journey, but instead began walking in a random direction and simply expected her to follow. He had never really been traveling before. So many experiences!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:41 pm
She had every intention of following him and going on an epic adventure to find an amazing and rare treasure she was sure but as she took the few steps to follow after him, she started to realize just how tired she really was from the events of the day. "Meso..I think we better hold off on the hunt for today, I didn't realize I was this tired." She decided not to risk anything by biting her tongue and keeping it a secret only for her to pass out later on in the day and scare both Akira and Meso both. No she knew it was better to come clean now so that they could do it another day when they were both more energized. "However I don't think I can make it back to where my actual sleeping grounds are located." She looked down at Akira worriedly because she knew that if she stayed in the flower field and slept, the little bear wouldn't get any sleep. Akira nuzzled against her leg and grumbled, Sayoko frowned because she wished they were at the level of bonding where they could understand each other but she was stuck with his grumbles and grunts.
Green Ever After

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:22 am
The day was drawing to an end on several terms, Meso, whom was used to working passed exhaustion noticed certain signs in the mare that he hadn't seen before, as if a wall had hit her and she was suddenly tired. The moment they had shared had come and passed unfortunately, Meso was still not completely sure what he had felt or what he still felt now. It would be his mystery to resolve eventually, until then he had a tired mare and a worried bear to be concerned about. "I do not know where your sleeping grounds are, but mine are nearby. Perhaps you could utilize them?" He offered slowly, he hadn't thought of it perhaps being a nervous evening or more. He just considered it as a useful option to her problem.

Her emotions were puzzling, from one thing to another with this girl! He just kept on trucking with his grumpy attitude, and tilted his head to show her the way. Noting how tired she was it didn't take much to encourage her to follow him. The walk was indeed short and so she didn't suffer exhaustion for long.

"You may sleep here. We will treasure hunt tomorrow." He gave the promise easily and willingly, then stepped foot out of the cave to give her space to relax and fall asleep. He also had his own emotions to resolve. They would certainly take time.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff