Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ ORP ] The Colosseum Trials (EXIT P 8) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:19 pm
SPECTATOR

When Eisheth and the others left through the crowd to find a spot, Kiwi scarcely noticed. His eyes were on the Famine colonists traversing the walkways, shuffling into seats, talking amongst themselves. He had thought those in the Lost Clan to be the only survivors. In fact, til this day, he had never even been told this sanctuary existed. It nearly brought a tear to his eye, knowing his beloved people still thrived here, as resilient as the swarms of insects who built their nests underground to survive the harsh environment. He was meaning to speak with a few of them, when the familiar sound of the Famine elder's voice caught his ears.

A trial!! The impact of the moment hit him like a sandstorm to his back. Kiwi hadn't witnessed a trial in quite a long time. He had been kept back from the Horseman Trials, instead sent with a few other clansmen on a rare and much-needed FEAR run. So the chance to see this with his own eyes was important, especially considering a Hunter was their prime source of entertainment.

Kiwi glanced about, soon spotting Eisheth's crimson garb and tattooed head in the crowd, Mei leaning against her, Heidla seated beside them. He hurried forward, jumping across several seats to drop down carefully on the stone railing beside his friends. His legs dangled out across the front as he shifted his weight, allowing his wings to fan out comfortably.

"This looks amazing!" he grinned to his fellow horsemen, barely glancing up from the battle below. "I didn't have the chance to attend the last trial."

The sight of the distressed, half-dissipated creature below sent an odd tingle of excitement through him. The beast seemed to be putting up a valiant effort. But a half-destroyed creature wasn't nearly enough for a pest of her strength. He cupped his hands across his mouth and shouted down: "MORE ENEMIES!!"

santime

Yayoi

Boozver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:25 pm
"It is. I don't think I've ever watched another person fight for their life like I've done before. At least not quite as intently." She replied quietly to Mort.

"Huh?" Mei almost hadn't caught Eisheth's question. She'd grown increasingly entranced by the fight going on in front of her. A small part of her was sad to see the lovely beast that the female had been fighting start to struggle. It seemed almost as if it were to be over too fast.

"Oh ah. My hair. Its part of a thing that my species goes through when they get older. Eventually it'll be all white." She felt a bit awkward with the two hair colors. Preferring it to have just happened in a snap rather than gradually. She gave a toothy grin to Eisheth for a moment. "Thanks, though I think I would have preferred the change more quickly instead of a gradual thing."

Her eyes turned back to the fight, the fragment at her throat felt as if it were screaming but she ignored it. "She is doing surprisingly well to say the least. Though Hunters aren't normal humans so its only expected that they would survive a little longer."

As Kiwi landed on stone railing she smiled at him. Yes, more. A tiny smile turned the corner of her lips up just slightly.

santime
xoxomenai

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:39 pm
Yayoi

xoxomenai

"Of course, hunters aren't normal humans", Eisheth grinned with irritation, as she remembered how the hunters' weapons work. "Because they use the power of us, of our kin, to fight. They weaponize the Fear creatures to empower themselves". She sighed. Capturing a free creature and having them to serve you, to empower you, - yet another reason for hunters to die.

"When one is seeking power, it's their duty to become stronger, you won't be any good just borrowing power from others. Humans can fight with their own Fears themselves, after all. So, hunters should be considered abomination even by human standards".

The alchemist turned to death priestess and Shikoba. "Would you agree?".

Boozver

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:44 pm
"Whoooaaa", Heidla whined. "I just remembered why I hate hunters - besides their making our isles go bust. They dissolve such cute monsters and make them slaves shut up in their ugly weapons. That is sooo cheating and unbecoming. I wish we could awaken the consciousness of their swords and bring them back to their true form!"

She signed and looked at the arena with irritation. "But look at her! She's still putting up a fight! Mortals, why are they so keen on continuing a hopeless fight? I know we need it, but still it is soo silly! Pitiful creatures, they even do not know when to die...."

Well, that was definitely childish, but she could not help it! Besides, the chimaera was too lovely a creature (wasn't there something of a seal in its form?), and Heidla wished it could win.

She nodded while agreed with Eisheth's remark. "You're right. Once abomination, always abomination. And they can't even help it! That's as I stated - Hunters are most ugly, most dishonest, most wicked kind of our enemies".

santime

xoxomenai

Yayoi

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:59 pm
SPECTATOR

"Survival is merely staving off death in the end, no? In it, I agree, there is beauty like no other." Blood ran down the Hunter's leg as she dealt the chimera a strong blow, mixed with sweat, dust, and the tang of metal and flesh. Beauty indeed~ His fragment's siren call sang louder in his mind for a few moments.

And then, a grunt after Eisheth's musings. "I spare no attention to what our prey might or might not think about these would-be predators," Shik answered. "For it does not matter to me what they believe. But I agree with the loud one: bring more competitors to the challenge!" A fist beat on his chest below Medea's spiral mark as the horseman joined in the excited growls and shouting.

~ ~ ~

Mort didn't appreciate being called an "it", but he let it slide with just a look shot at the alchemist. Sadly, Mei, he could not say the same. "Not pleasant," he said quietly, memories of so many visceral events playing before him. "But yes, can survive longer. Have shield protecting like us, m-made've FEAR from weapons. Prevents serious injury until is destroyed."

Yayoi

santime

Miliardo Kason

xoxomenai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:02 pm
SPECTATOR

At Mei's soft smile Kiwi gave a friendly grin and nod, turning his eyes back to the scene below. His ears picked up on Eisheth and Heidla's conversation, and Kiwi leaned forward, palms balling to fists against the stone wall. The low-life manner in which those humans chose to fight them was one of the things that angered him most. The Amityville students may not be direct horsemen but they were still of the same flesh and FEAR. His eyes narrowed on the girl below, and he nodded to Heidla's statement.

"Those wretches must use a powerful trickery, to subdue a Hallowed soul into such a state that it will bond with them." His words held a bitter edge. "No horseman in their right mind would so much as nod to their kind." He crossed his arms irritably. The anger rising in him brought with it the hunger. Odd, but since obtaining the small FEAR fragment now entwined to the bracelet on his left wrist, the greed for power had actually quelled, died down ever-so-slightly. But the gem was shimmering in the light, simmering with a need for raw power just as his own anger simmered with a need for human bloodshed. His dug his nails into his arm, doing his best to control himself.

santime

Yayoi

Boozver

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

bipolar bee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:11 pm
<Put it out of its misery, my sweet.>

Nona's voice was a soft, vicious hiss. She was growing more agitated by the excited voices that rumbled from the crowd that had gathered. Sasha's shield was holding nicely - but for how long?

The beast was easily decapitated, its head lolling away from its body as Nona's blade slipped through it. The creature let out a blood-curdling scream as it died; Sasha took a defensive stance as she waited for what would come next. She took a moment to glance around the arena.

Monsters. Nightmares. To Sasha, pure evil. She hated them all.

Quote:
HP: 25/50
DMG: 14
TAR HP: 0/30
CHG: 3/3 || 0/2

Quote:

Zoobey
it ded

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:16 pm
Spectator

Now, Tseng usually didn't care for these things too much. He much rather be doing the fighting himself. But, he was rather curious to see how the little pitiful hunters would do during this.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he called out, as things started to begin.

He might as well make the most of this. He just hoped that this would indeed be entertaining. It would be no fun if the monster defeated the Hunter in one fell swoop.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:28 pm
Picking up on Eisheth's irritation she frowned slightly. "Yes but do we not do the same with them? Using them to empower ourselves? Perhaps not in the same sense but its something to consider." It was a simple question and perhaps something to give them food for thought. She did not sympathize with the humans as much as she might have. Not so much anymore anyhow. Not after all they had done.

Frowning as the beast's head left it's body. It reminded her slightly of Darcy in that way.

She listened in on the small conversations being had around her, eyes locked on the rolling head. Turning her head just slightly, she looked to Heidla out of the corner of her eye. An amused smile now on her lips. "Currently, but I'm sure there are things even more wicked things out there than Hunters. Though maybe not quite as ugly as you put it."

Nodding as she listened to Mort's explination. Knowing that the Hunters at least had something that protected them. But it being linked to their weapons had illuded her thoughts. She had merely only seen them used for offensive, the thought of defensive properties as well made her worry. Just a bit. "If a weapon is strong in it's attack it should surely be strong in it's defense. This Hunter doesn't seem too strong if she's getting torn to pieces right out the gate. But I have to give her some credit for at least being able to take down one beast. Barely."

Having missed Eisheth's last question she smiled reassuringly at the Zomboil. "Yes, he is my friend Mort. Mort this is Eisheth." She figured since they were both here she could at least introduce them anyhow.

santime
Err
Boozver
Mah
Ol-j-man
Gerd
xoxomenai
Lotsa quotes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:30 pm
"Nooooo!" cried Heidla in utter irritation. "This hunter b***h actually managed to kill the lovely chimaera!"

That was. Not. Fair. Everything in Heidla's soul rose against this abominable hunter, and she was about to urge to kill the human, when on double thought she realized that the battle was not supposed to end soon.They were supposed to squeeze every ounce of fear out of them. "They, Are. Despicable", she signed. "Hunters. Never to be pities. Never to be forgiven. I wonder why should people - so easily frightened - accept the existence of such a twist of human nature? Shouldn't the Hunters be pursued and prosecuted by ordinary humans? Aren't they afraid of them?"

Picking up on Mei's comment, she asked bluntly: "Like what? Can't imagine anything that would be so contrary to my nature. If you don't mean our own kind, of course", she smirked.

She wondered silently whether the chimaera could be resurrected later. That was so Heidla - thinking about cute creatures. Fear-wise cute, that is.

xoxomenai

santime

Yayoi
sorry, I didn't see your reply, so had to change my post to add a reaction smile

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:34 pm
SPECTATING

"Note that might not be in best condition," Mort pointed out. "Was kidnapped to their d-dungeon after all. But, ah, good meeting, Eisheth."

And then the scream punctuated the chimera's fall. Mort wondered briefly, wildly, if the horsemen just had a random menagerie of exotic creatures at hand for events like this just because. Were they feral, mutated mini pets? Or actual - no. That was absurd. Halloween denizens wouldn't sign up just to be slaughtered.

He pause to watch the head hit the ground, pondered, and then turned his head to face the Famine elder and Medea, one hand cupping his mouth. "Let have chance to heal before next match!" he shouted. It was hard to tell exactly how well the Hunter's shield was holding, but it would do no good for her to fall down now.

It also, somehow, stirred something close to pity watching this. Having a semblance of what it was like to fight against forces that seemingly would eradicate him regardless of how much he fought. that spirit, that sense of being an underdog - initiate or not, Mort couldn't help but find some sympathy. It was wrong and he spited that part of him that felt this way, yet there it was.

Yayoi

santime

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:51 pm
MOAR MONSTERS PLEASE, Eisheth hadn't shouted, though her voice, polite and calm, should be loud enough for Famine elders to hear.

Ol-j-man

Boozver

xoxomenai

"Good to meet you, Mort", she nodded to the student, a bit arrogantly, but still, welcoming. "I am Famine alchemist, and if you are Mei's friend, I will consider you as my ally". She smiled; of course, the boil wouldn't be able to see the smile due to her kerchief, but after years of wearing it, Eisheth managed to smile with eyes, as well, and that should be enough, anyway.

She nodded, agreeing with Shik and Heidla, her eyes focused on arena. She was non-emotional at the moment: she didn't consider hunter as a human being, or as her enemy, she was just examining and memorizing every move, and every detail.

...that's why she missed Mei's argument about them using humans in a similar manner, otherwise she would probably argue.

Yayoi
XD

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:01 pm
Boozver

There was one voice that rang out above the others, and Sasha's pale eyes darted to the horsewoman that lamented the death of the beast that rested on the ground. She could barely make out the words that the b***h said, but Sasha didn't really care.

She moved to the head that had yet to dissipate, clutching it by its open, lolling mouth.

Hurling it in the direction of the horsewoman, Sasha sneered to herself. It wouldn't make it out of the pit, but that didn't matter.

She wasn't afraid of them. She'd dealt with far worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:08 pm
That was unexpectedly brave. Heidla watched in amused approval as the Hunter tried to throw the head of the dead chimaera in her direction. So they actually have feelings - was that woman hurt by her mourning over the murdered creature?

"Too bad you'll miss anyway", she said in a sing-songy voice. "But I must admit you have guts, woman. I am impressed". She bowed her head slightly in recognition.

pinchmonster

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:09 pm
The contant yelling and screaming of jeers and suggestions seemed have swept the ghoul away. Her fragment screeching in her head now as it smelt the Hunter. "SHORTEN HER LEASH!" Why not? It would give the Hunter less area to move in.

She chuckled at the Death Priestess but merely gave her a shrug. "The world tends to surprise you sometimes. Sadly I cannot give you an example. Just a thought to ponder for the future. Helps with awareness."

"Ah, good point." Mei had forgotten the Hunters were down in the dungeon. Of course, the Horsemen wouldn't starve them either. But perhaps a good blow to the head had had the female off balance. Either way.

A slight pang of anger rose up from out of no where. Eisheth must have been too distracted by the fighting to hear what she had said. She had expected an argument but apparently that wouldn't come. So why did it make her mad? Going through the motion, she took a small breath giving the Horsewoman's hand a small squeeze as she pushed the anger back down.

santime
Boozver
Ol-j-man
xoxomenai

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items