Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] Untitled (Your Missing Period) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading along?
  Yep
View Results

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image Timothy had little take to take a breath as the fingers closed around his windpipe. He wanted to speak, to tell Andrew he wasn't lying but nothing could come out or go in, tears just kept on rolling down, silent sobs coming from the man as he clawed at the fingers, gasping when it was finally removed. his clothes? Silently crying to himself the white shirt was unbuttoned and removed, falling to the ground, socks following and belt being undone before the pants were able to slide down. Hesitating a moment the boxer-briefs were finally pulled down, peach skin exposed to the cold air and to the hungry eyes of his lover and abuser. As fingers ran down his tear stained cheek the man couldn't help but lean into them. "You." he responded softly tears ready to spill again in preparation for what was about to happen. "I could never survive without you Andrew. I love you." he whispered fearfully, burying his face in his hands, crying with fear, guilt and embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageOh gods. Andrew watched Timothy curl in on himself, sobbing while his blood rushed to lower parts. "That's right, Timmy," he whispered breathlessly, "you would never survive without me. your job, your home, everything you have came from me." he grabbed his lover's hair and forced his head back out of his hands, looking into the reddened eyes, his smile growing darkly. "you will be punished now, Timothy. with every stroke you will tell me why you are being punished. maybe then you will remember to never do it again." he pulled Timothy away from the door and drug him towards the cellar door. normally his punishments were light, a beating or the like. only when Timothy had truly been bad did they go to the cellar where Andrew's collection of 'toys' waited to be used.

he opened the door and forced Timothy down the old wooden stairs that creaked with every step. they were going to break one of these days they were so old, but he liked them. they added a nice sort of mood to everything and were perfect for the long walk down. he knew that Timothy hated going to the cellar to get things from their pantry, and it was thanks to the memories that were tied with these rickety stairs.

they reached the bottom and he took them to the second door on the right, to what he liked to call his dungeon, but of course that was only in his mind. To Timothy it was the punishment room. the space was as large as the kitchen and living room put together. to the left of it was the pantry and other than the water heater and such, those were the only things down here.

The room was filled with various objects, many of which looked like they had come straight from some medieval torture chamber. only after he had shut and locked the door with a key that he had the only copy of did he let go of Timothy's hair. "we will start with the bench, Timothy. You know what to do.' the only light in the room came from a tiny window on the far side of the wall. it was barely large enough to look through and faced their fenced in back yard so it was safe to leave uncovered.

he lite a few candles before moving to his rack of various whips and riding crops, taking his time to select the perfect one. the eight in leather crop with metal studs seemed to call out to him and he smiled as he took it from where it hung. "Twenty to start with, i think. hopefully after that you will have learned why it is important to never speak to strangers, not even ones you think might be good men." he moved to stand behind where Timothy had bent over the wide bench, his hands placed on the handles that could easily turn into bindings, his a** high in the air, "like you said, they let anyone become cops. i am the only person in the world you can trust." he brought the crop down into his hand once before lifting it and landing the first blow across the softly pink cheeks, pausing for Timothy to do as he'd been told.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image Andrew was right, his home, his job, the apartment he never used and he was promote to personal assistant only because Andrew had connections. Timothy was ready to collapse onto his clothes, sobbing harder, backing into the door again and shaking his head. He didn't want to be punished, please, please he did mean it! Auburn hair was grabbed and the man's lips trembled, breathing anything but even. "Please, please Andrew." he said weakly, but when he was dragged did he start to struggle and yell. "No! No Andrew please! Please I'm sorry!" he cried out, grabbing and anything he could, locking his legs and trying not to move.

When the cellar door open he turned to look at it fearfully before turning his horrified eyes to Andrew. He would have tried to struggle, but last time he was pushed down, so turning back he slowly moved down the stairs. "I'm sorry, Andrew. Please, please I'm sorry." he repeated, nothing but a broken record at this point. "I didn't mean to do it, I'll never do it again, Andrew I love you." he was trembling, trying to hide within himself, but at the mention of the bench did he fall to his knees, clinging to the man's legs. "No! No Andrew let me go back up! Please! Take me! I'll be quiet! I won't do it again I promise!" but the man left to light candles and Timothy knew the battle was lost.

he couldn't stop crying, but he moved to the bench and leaned down against it, grabbing the handles while tears fell onto the wood. "I do, I do trust you Andrew but-" he was cut off by his own cry of pain, whimpering and trying to stifle his crying as he spoke. "T-Twenty lashes for lying." he said, shoulders trembling his his sobs. This was going to last too long, he was sorry, he was sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:33 pm
User ImageUser ImageAndrew licked his lips, "twenty for lying, and twenty more for speaking to someone without my permission. thank you for reminding me." Again and again the crop came down onto steadily reddening flesh. with every lash, Timothy repeated his sin, engraving it into his mind so he'd know to never do them again. several of the lashes broke skin, causing trickles of blood to slide down Timothy's a** and thighs, but the sight only aroused him.

after the first twenty he changed to a flogger. this on having twenty braided lashes that each ended in a knot. he moved from Timothy's a** to his back, each time he brought the flogger down, twenty bright red welts raised, standing out against the pale skin.

they didn't leave the room for nearly three hours, but when he'd finally finished, Andrew was content. Timothy would never be so foolish again. every inch of skin that was hidden by clothing had been covered in welts. some areas had cooled wax from where he'd let the candles drip onto his love while others had dried blood from where skin had split and bled. he released the bindings holding Timothy to the bars which had kept him on his feet for the last of the punishment and let the other fall into his arms where he had a blanket waiting.

"shhh, love, shh." he soothed, wrapping the blanket around Timothy and lifting him into his arms. "it's over now, my dearest Timmy." he nuzzled Timothy's cheek and smiled, "now you know to not do it again, right love?" he was carrying Timothy upstairs, another thing he made sure to do every time. he never let Timothy walk up those stairs after a punishment. they were to be a dreaded decent to pain and torment, not a hope filled pathway to the relative safety of the house.

he took Timothy to the bathroom and placed him down on the floor while he got the water going to fill the tub. "poor love, if you would only be good i wouldn't have to hurt you like this," he stroked Timothy's cheek and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "you know i don't like hurting you, Timmy. but i have no choice. how will you learn if i don't make you?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image Forty lashes, forty cries, forty sins, and a wooden bench filled with tears. The pain burned at his skin, it stung where it hit unbroken flesh. He could feel something hot roll down and knew it was blood, but he couldn't see it or how much was being released. He was panting, gasping for breath before another cry of pain emitted from his vocal cords, feeling multiple rocks hit him, the flogger, it had to be that. But each pain was worse then the last, entire body sore, crying in pain yet in so much pain it couldn't move. Dried blood, wax dried on open wounds and unbroken skin.

He was allowed to collapse, body staying limp as it fell against the warm torso. "Andrew." he murmured as he was picked up and covered in the warm blanket. His face was stained, eyes swollen and nose red with the tears he'd cried, but just feeling the love Andrew emitted made him move closer. A small nod of understanding, he'd never do it again. Timothy would never lie, never talk to strangers, he'd never even look out the window if Andrew so wished it. Opening his mouth to speak he coughed instead, he was hoarse.

Despite Andrew not letting him walk, it was still a path of hope. Anything upstairs was much less painless then down here, upstairs was preferred, he wanted to stay upstairs. The light was bright and the surroundings blurry except for his lovers face which he smiled up at weakly. "I'll be good." he whispered, kissing back just as weakly as he felt. "I love you, I'll be good." and sat against the tub, the cool porcelain a welcomed feeling against his back. "I love you." he murmured again, suddenly drowsy from the tears and pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageAndrew smiled, stroking Timothy's hair while the tub filled, "that's my love. my beautiful Timmy." he kissed the other's forehead before lifting him into the water. he washed the sleepy Timothy with as if he were made of glass. removed the wax once it had been warmed by the water so it would hurt less and washed each and every wound. he couldn't leave scars on this beautiful body.

when he was satisfied, he lifted Timothy out of the water and dried him off before treating the wounds with their well stocked first aid kit. soon Timothy was bandaged and he stroked back his lover's still damp hair. "let's get you to bed, ok Timmy? would you like to go the bed now?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image He cherished these moments when Andrew was kind, when Andrew was filled with love and compassion. There used to be days where they bathed like this together, but this was as close as he was going to get to it now. But he still smiled, thankful for these acts of kindness that proved Andrew still loved him, reinforcing Timothy's own feelings that he loved him in return. he gave a small flinch when a wax drop had to be ripped off instead of peeled, but it was nothing compared to what happened. His lover was fixing him, making him better. Drying him, bandaging him, making sure he was fixed. Leaning forward Timothy kissed him lovingly, wrapping his arms around him. "Only if you're tired and will sleep with me." he murmured. "If you're not tired I can work until you are." and kissed him again softly. He loved Andrew, he really did, but sometimes Timothy himself was just a terrible boyfriend and deserved his punishments. "Maybe I can do something else to make you tired." this was somewhat more teasing, smiling and kissing the tip of Andrew's nose. But he offered it so he'd still go through with it, after all Andrew wasn't angry at him and loved him, it would be gentle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image"you still want more?" Andrew asked, chuckling. he'd taken Timothy several times down in the dungeon, but those had been rough and meant to hurt. "Mmm, such a hungry hole you have down here." his hands slide down to clutch as Timothy's a**, "but don't worry. i'll fill it up until it bursts, Timmy." he missed his lover and wrapped the other's legs around his waist before standing up, his hands still holding his lover's a**. he carried Timothy to the bed and lay him down before stripping off his own clothing and reaching for the lube. "i'll make you scream in pleasure this time around, my love..."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image Timothy smiled at Andrew, kissing him again before finding the bed beneath him. He'd been right, it was much more gentle then last time, and Andrew asked and catered to his need making him feel good and loved. He felt loved. The morning after, he was too sore to get up from the bed, calling in sick that day. He begged Andrew not to go to work and stay with him, and it worked, he had Andrew all to himself, and the loving Andrew at that. Timothy did sleep most of the day, healing, but Andrew did surprise him with a small carton of ice cream and bathed him again. He loved it, he really did, Andrew was nice, the nosy neighbor and that idiot cop were wrong, Andrew would never hurt him. But the niceness dwindled almost instantly, making that one day a cherished memory.

When he was able to walk he was ordered to deliver gifts to the neighbors, show he was fine and not sick anymore. Timothy didn't question it, doing it before work and chatting with one of the neighbors for longer then intended because the net day he wasn't allowed to talk to anyone, just to stay in the house and work. This was on an off for the following week and a half, the first half of the week being used to heal. Some neighbors questioned this and Timothy could only respond with that Andrew just felt like being nice to everyone, especially to the nosy neighbor, having to show her everything was fine.

Friday, end of the second week. Timothy was supposed to get off at 8pm but his boss had extra work and needed help. Timothy was being paid overtime so he helped out with the numbers and the finances before getting in his car and driving home happily. Paid overtime and a box of cupcakes from that really expensive cupcake place. Andrew had always wanted to take Timothy there, and now Timothy was bringing it to him. He was so happy right now, today had been great. It was 10pm when he got home. "Hey Andrew! The boss gave us a gift today!" he called, presenting the pink box. "See? It's from that store on Lincoln! Andrew?" he placed the box down and threw his jacket over the edge of the sofa, loosening his tie while looking around. Andrew's car was in the driveway. maybe he was in the bathroom. "I guess I'll treat myself first." he sang, opening the box.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image"So the slut finally shows his face." Andrew stepped out of the hallway, a glass in one had and a mostly empty bottle of scotch in the other. they had bought the bottle a few days ago and had yet to open it, but when Timothy didn't arrive home and wasn't answering the phone, Andrew had broken the seal and started to drink. the alcohol only fueled his anger, making it spark and grow. he's sat in his den, waiting for the whore to come home and when he heard that happy little voice announcing he had brought a gift he snorted and head for the front room. "what's this? you'll sell your a** to that worthless idiot for a box of cupcakes?" he walked over to the table and put the glass down with a loud thump. the bottle followed it and he picked up a cupcake, looking it over.

"you must have shown him a good time for him to buy you such and expensive treat, Timothy." he turned his eyes on his lover and felt the smile sliding away. he always smiled, even when at his angriest, but not this time. his face was twisted in rage, "sit down, whore." he pushed Timothy onto one of the chairs and stood above him, his knee across the other's legs, holding him down.

"since you went to some much work to earn them, you should eat them all yourself, right?" his eyes narrowed before he grabbed Timothy's lower jaw and forced his mouth open, "here. eat up, their nice and creamy aren't they?" he shoved the cupcake in his hand down Timothy's throat. "have another, Timothy. let's stuff your mouth the same way that piece of s**t stuffed your a**. or did you let him f*ck this hole too?" he was yelling now, shoving cupcake after cupcake into Timothy's mouth, forcing the entire box down the trapped man's throat.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image Timothy had been ready to unwrap the paper cup from the pasty when the voice made him freeze. The fear found his way into his stomach but it didn't stay there, it spread and wrapped around his bones, his muscles, covering his skin like a fog. His smile was gone, eyes turning to his lover, filled with the same emotion that had him stuck in place. What was wrong? The man's hair was disheveled, his suit was wrinkled, an empty glass in one hand and the bottle of scotch in the other. "I was helping him with numbers." he said, sounding about as brave as he felt. "I-I tried calling! But my phone dies, see?' and took out his cell phone, pressing the power button and tapping the screen, trying to save himself.

The man drew close and he flinched as the bottle was slammed onto the table, phone dropping to the ground. "I didn't show him anything!" but he was pushed back, stumbling into a chair. Andrew wasn't even smiling, he hadn't done anything wrong! Timothy did try to call! He really did try! "I-I wanted to share them with you." and yelped as his mouth was pried open and a cupcake forced inside, icing, paper, everything. He chewed as fast as he could but another was forced inside and he took a breath. It was a wrong move, crumbs sliding down the wrong pipe and he started to cough violently, chewing, swallowing and coughing, crumbs spilling onto his lap, drool leaking from the corner of his mouth and eyes tearing up once again. "No," he tried to say, shaking his head until another was forced into his mouth. he couldn't even chew now he was gagging and coughing, forcing the food out but Andrew was quick to force it back in.

He tried to beg, to plead him to stop, but they kept coming, gasping and wheezing only to inhale more. The tears of pain were rolling down his cheeks, unable to breathe properly and cheeks painfully filled with the deadly treat. "Stop," he croaked, another shoved in.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageAndrew pushed another in, "how does it taste? do they taste good? or do you prefer the taste of that old man?" he snarled and grabbed Timothy by the collar, lifting him up, "slut! i trusted you and the first chance you get you go and f*ck the first man who looks at you? like some whore secretary!" he forced timothy's mouth closed over the cupcakes stuck inside his mouth, there being only two left of the dozen that had originally been in the box. he grabbed the bottle of scotch and opened Timothy's mouth again, pouring the strong liquor into the mouth, turning the cupcakes to mush before closing it again. "Swallow, whore. we all know how much you like swallowing what a man's given you." he waited for Timothy to obey before opening the mouth against and pouring in more of the drink.

"you're going to beg me for forgiveness you cheating c*nt. you're never leaving this house again. you belong to me he let go of Timothy's jaw and backhanded him, hitting him hard enough that the other fell out of his chair and onto the ground. but that only pissed him off more and he pulled his leg back to kick Timothy in the side. "slut,b***h, whore!" with every name he kicked him again, sending Timothy sliding and rolling across the floor and towards the cellar door. "i'll f*cking show you what happens to piece of s**t tramps that cheat on me!" his final kick send Timothy through the cellar door and down the stairs, hitting a couple of them so hard they actually broke. he watched Timothy fall before taking another swing straight from the bottle and heading down after him, not even close to being finished.

he didn't emerge from the dungeon until the next morning. he locked the door behind himself and threw the pile of rags in his hand off to the the side. they were all that was left of the clothes Timothy had been wearing. he left the whore in the dungeon, tied to one of his toys that would continue to punish him, even while Andrew wasn't there. it would turn on and off randomly until he returned to turn it off permanently. he didn't plan on returning for the rest of the day, if not longer. let the b***h suffer.

Three days passed before Andrew finally released Timothy from his various punishments. he had been one one machine or another the entire time, Andrew not giving him a moment's rest. he'd forged Timothy's letter of resignation and had sent it to his boss, explaining that Monday when he went back to work that Timothy had become sick and wouldn't be able to work anymore.

he returned that night to come down to the dungeon and let Timothy go, a dark smile on his lips. "now you will never be able to leave me again." he said softly, dropping his love's exhausted body onto a blanket set out on the open floor. "you don't have to go to work or go shopping or anything. you can just wait down here for me to come home like a good boy." he had brought down a bowl of hot water and towel and was washing away the day's worth of sweat and blood. "isn't that wonderful, my love? you wont ever need to be punished again, there wont be any way you can be bad if i just keep you down here."

he brushed some of Timothy's hair out of his face so he could kiss his lips, "i should have done this long ago, i'm sorry my love. if i had i wouldn't have had to punish you so badly. but i'll be sure to not let it happen again." he ran his hands down the battered torso and smiled, "who do you belong to, Timmy? who would you not be able to survive without?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image The auburn head shook back and forth. No, no they didn't taste good but he hadn't sucked off his boss! he was lifted and he forced himself not to cough in Andrew's face, stifling them to his throat which only made it worse, burning it, his body craving proper air that wasn't ladled with crumbs and sticky icing. But he wasn't allowed to even take a breath as his mouth was kept closed, doing his best to chew and swallow, feeling the saliva build up as the tears slowly slid down his icing smeared cheeks. His coughs were having a harder and harder time being silent, breathing through his nose hard with each cough until his mouth was opened. It might as well have been poison that Andrew poured in there, closing his mouth again. Vomit. his body cried out as he swallowed the mess. He's poisoning you, spit it up. and when his body tried the alcohol only bubbled from the corners of his mouth and trailed down his chin and neck.

His mouth was opened and Andrew forced down another unhealthy dose of scotch. Timothy was never a drinker, body trying to reject it, throat closing until he coughed and it leaked from his nose in a terrible burning sensation. The man let go of the assistant's mouth, hardly giving him time to bring and pain burst from the left side of his face, falling to the ground and gasping, strands of saliva connecting from his mouth to the floor, tinted with scotch and speckled with the crumbs he was unable to swallow. "Andrew, Andrew listen." he begged weakly until a shoe found the side of his rib cage, making him give a small noise of pain. He tried to lift himself but the blows kept coming, trying to crawl away from each one and crying in pain until he grabbed a door and opened it.

It took less then a second to realize this was the door he did not want, but before he could turn a hard kick was sent to his back and he rolled down the stairs, feeling his body break a few before landing hard on the concrete. "Andrew, Andrew i'm sorry!" he called, wiping his mouth with his sleeve, watching the man descend down upon with him an ungodly fury. "No! No Andrew!" he screamed, but it was too late.

Pain, no, not even that, torture, hell. Constant pain, sharp pain, dull pain, wide-spread pain, it was everywhere, no matter where he turned, what he said, it didn't go away, it got worse. His legs felt nonexistent, there was no strength in his arms and he would have been cold if the pain wasn't there. It was the only thing keeping him warm, voice hoarse with screaming, yelling, crying to the man who was doing this to him. He'd lost his sight long ago and his ears were filled with the now familiar screams of abandonment and agony. At one point the demon had left, but the torment hadn't, it continued. he was begging to nothing, a cold, lifeless machine, begging it to stop, apologizing to it.

Maybe he passed out a few times, he couldn't remember, all the pain seemed to blend together, the different machines now all looked the same, carrying the same grotesque face as the devil that threw him down here. His moments of peace were hardly peaceful, he was thirsty, hungry, his entire body cried for peace and comfort, but none came. Brown eyes were dry, his mouth was horrible, tongue feeling large and dry, and the scent, his scent, was unbearable, but his nose was unable to smell anything, dead to all smells except the faint one of when the door opened to the upstairs. He remembered upstairs, ice cream, and he would cry to himself, blaming himself for everything. He was a foolish boyfriend, he deserved this. And then the torment would start all over.

He hadn't slept, he was unable to, but someone spoke to him, placed him on something soft and he moaned weakly. He didn't want to move. Stop, stop it hurt. What few tears his eyes could produce slid down his face. No more work? No more shopping? His mind could barely comprehend these sentences. Something hot touched him and he hissed, curling away from it but it found him again. Whimpering he tried to move, but there was cold beyond the soft and he didn't want to touch it, now subject to the pain of whatever was touching him. "I'm sorry." he murmured to whomever was touching him. "I won't do it again. I'm sorry. Please."

But Timothy was moved, turned to face who was touching him and his mind didn't want to remember the face. "Andrew," he whispered weakly, was his face filled with love? It was hard to tell now, everything was blurry. Warm lips pressed against his dry and cracked ones, but it was love, Timothy only barely able to kiss back. "You." he croaked. "I love you, Andrew." he touched the hand on his chest and tried to smile. "I need you." and he started to cry again, he missed this Andrew, he missed him so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageAndrew smiled, "I know, Timmy. I know. You wont do it again." he kissed him again before taking another cloth and dipping it into the glass of room temperature water he'd brought with the bowl. this he used to wipe at Timothy's chapped lips. he squeezed the water out into his lover's mouth, "swallow, love." he continued to wash Timothy, taking care of the many, many wounds and bandaging them before wrapping him in the blanket. "there you go love." he'd fed the other the rest of the water and kiss his lips, "i'll get you something to eat later, my love. but for now we'll see how you do with just the water." he lifted Timothy up and carried him to the small patch of afternoon sunlight that streamed into the room, laying him down in it's warmth. "what do you want, love? some soup? would you like that?" he was sitting with Timothy's head in his lap, gently stroking the soft brown hair as he spoke.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image This man loved him, this man cared for him, it wasn't the demon that had kicked him down here. Another small, warm kiss before the wet cloth was pressed against them before the water dripped down. It was an elixir his body so desperately craved, mouth grapping around the towel and sucking it like a child would their mother's breast for milk. He was so thirsty, but it was taken away and his body was touched, the aches still sharp making him turn and twist, trying to keep them from being touched. It was a struggle, but soon Timothy was bandaged, clinging weakly to Andrew's waist as he rested in his lap, fervently drinking the water given to him before those soft lips found his own. Sunlight hit him and it was almost too bright to bear, turning to glance at the window, seeing grass and a white speckled sky. He stared at it a moment longer before his gaze slid to Andrew. "You." he said. "I'm sorry, I've been a bad boyfriend." he whimpered, burying his face int he man's lap. "Don't leave me, I'm so sorry." and clung to him, unable to produce tears but still crying into his lap. The minutes ticked by as he did this, calming down again before looking up at his lover, swallowing his saliva. "Toast?" he whispered. "with some jelly?" he didn't want to ask for too much, but his hunger was soon made aware, feeling it clench and constrict in hunger.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff