Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Hey Aoi, how would you rate Shikume's boobs? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hmmm
  yummmm
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:58 pm
Shikume
-dies on the inside a bit-
ILU *huggles* crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:58 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
I don't know how to rate boobs. Hers is the only one I've touched. Not even my mom let me feels hers.

Parents are not suppose to let their child touch their boobs. So that is a good thing. Never let anyone tell you different. If your mom tries to get you to touch her boobs, that is bad. So just... no.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:59 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser
I don't know how to rate boobs. Hers is the only one I've touched. Not even my mom let me feels hers.

Parents are not suppose to let their child touch their boobs. So that is a good thing. Never let anyone tell you different. If your mom tries to get you to touch her boobs, that is bad. So just... no.
...well, when I have kids I'm going to breast feed o.O  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:00 pm
My mom didn't say me to touch Shikume's boobs. I just wanted to feel her boobs because she is my gf and I should know how my gfs boobs are. sad Not like I really care. I love her for who she is. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:01 pm
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:03 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
My mom didn't say me to touch Shikume's boobs. I just wanted to feel her boobs because she is my gf and I should know how my gfs boobs are. sad Not like I really care. I love her for who she is. biggrin

That's cute, but I've felt up your girlfriend a whole lot more than you. And that's sad. I've pretty much felt up all of her... And you've touched... her boobs. Wowzers.

Also, you're mom shouldn't be telling you what to do in your relationship. At all. And if she tries, she needs to shut the ******** up because it's really none of her business.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:06 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

That's cute, but I've felt up your girlfriend a whole lot more than you. And that's sad. I've pretty much felt up all of her... And you've touched... her boobs. Wowzers.

Also, you're mom shouldn't be telling you what to do in your relationship. At all. And if she tries, she needs to shut the ******** up because it's really none of her business.
See? crying YOUR MEAN

I WILL SAY IT TO YOU NOW

YOU ARE ******** MEAN  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:11 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

See? crying YOUR MEAN

I WILL SAY IT TO YOU NOW

YOU ARE ******** MEAN

Oh, really now? That is not a good can of worms you are a step away from opening. So I suggest you stop saying crap. Because let me say this to you now:

YOU ARE ******** ANNOYING AND GETTING ON MY LAST DAMN NERVE WITH CALLING ME MEAN.

And please note that I am, in fact, a total b***h if I want to be. My current level of being 'mean' will be downright laughable if you keep it up. And you were stupid enough to give me power. Keep pushing it and I will begin to royally ******** s**t up.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:12 pm
crying You seemed pretty nice in real life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:13 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek
What did I say something weird?  

Shikume
Crew

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:14 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

And you weren't so needy and annoying.  
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

Nah I'm just being weird. O.O  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser
Vicky wasn't being mean...she was just being blunt o.o

She normally says whats on her mind...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:15 pm
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

And you weren't so needy and annoying.
It's much better for me to say more than I would do in real life since people in real life scare me. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:15 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
CaptainTeaTime
Aoi the Crossdresser

Nah I'm just being weird. O.O
Good to know....  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out