Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
S.S. Extrasensory Cruise ORP (Optional) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 am
In The Ship's Cabins

Lenore had gotten a bit bored of playing games and beating up wingull. She sat in her room with the door open.

[1]

((Someone should come get snarked at. 8D ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:44 am
In Pool Area (1)

Shina swam from one end of the pool to the other, cutting smoothly through the water. Safely away from the water, her skirt and shoes marked one of the pool chairs as hers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Someone come play with me!))  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:08 am
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Leaving The Ship's Cabins

In The Pool

Lenore walked into the pools. There was already someone there, swimming. She seemed familiar, for some reason. Upon closer inspection, Lenore realized it was the gym leader she had applied to train under. She decided she was just bored enough to engage in conversation.

"So is swimming fun?"

Her deadpan manner of speaking made the question sound sarcastic, but she was actually curious - growing up in the deserts of Orre left no opportunities to learn to swim.

[2]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 am
Qixel

In The Pool (2)

Shina swam to the edge of the pool. "Oh, yes! Swimming is wonderful! Do you know how to swim?" Shina asked Lenore. She didn't know too terribly much about the other girl, after all, she had only just hired her. When they got back from the trip, the construction on the gym should be finished, and the dorms ready to move into.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:22 am
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

((I got hired? xD I had no idea.))

In The Pool

Lenore shook her head. "The desert presented lots of places to learn, I just never bothered." Although she knew it was a sincere question, Lenore simply couldn't resist being sarcastic - something that occured a lot.

[3]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:28 am
Qixel

((Derp. Um, congratulations, you are hired? emotion_awesome ))

In The Pool (3)

Shina smoothly pulled herself from the water. "Do you want to learn? The kiddie pool is deep enough to practice floating and some basic swimming in, but isn't deep enough to drown in if you aren't unconscious," Shina offered.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 am
In Pool Area

After exploring for a while, Lyle decided to hang out in the big pool. It was really hot, after all. He changed back into his swim shorts and trotted over to the pool. It was bigger than any he'd been in before, so for now he just jumped into the shallow end and bobbed around in the water.

Spinel tagged along, but when he saw his trainer headed for the pool, he decided to poke around the deck instead. The Sableye started hopping from chair to chair and crawling around the floor, looking for interesting things.

[1]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:46 am
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

((Sorry, got called away.))

In The Pool

"I guess there's no reason not to. Sure."

Lenore walked over to the kiddy pool, this time devoid of children, and climbed in carefully.

[4]  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:48 am
In Pool Area (4)

The wind caught the edge of Shina's skirt where it lay tossed over the pool chair. The shoes on top of the skirt kept it from flying away, but the fabric fluttered in an eye-catching way.

"Great!" Shina said happily as they headed over to the kiddie pool. "Oh, hello Lyle!" Shina said to her other new gym assistant.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:50 am
Leaving Medical Bay to Pool Area

Cetus had enough of this. "As if I'd want that thing," Cetus replied with disgust as she rose to her feet. She's had enough of this.

Her wan heels clicked against the linoleum as Cetus rudely left Ai without so much as a goodbye. It was weak of her to leave without something to cut their conversation evenly, but she was willing to back down this once. Some sun and air to cool her head sounded better then everything in the world that moment, so off to the pool area she went.

Mat splayed his flaxen on Ai for one moment than continued after his owner, pressing all his weight on his femur bone as he walked. It thunked against the tiling in an awkward unison with Cetus's steps as he followed her outside.

[7]  

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:09 pm
In The Pool

Lenore turned to see a boy about her age. Seemed Shina knew the kid.

In the background of it all, she noticed a strange looking pokemon hopping around.

[5] ((Claiming my coin and pokeball nao))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:39 pm
In the Pool (5) ((I can has coin now?))

"Okay, Lenore. Lay back in the water, I'll support you. Make your body flat as a board, keeping your hips up and shoulders back," Shina instructed, moving to support Lenore's head and back so she could practice floating.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:53 pm
In Pool Area

Lyle hadn't been paying too much attention to who else was at the pools, but he looked up when his name was called. Then his face broke into a grin as he recognized the Gym Leader who'd hired him not long ago. "Hi Shina!" he said and bobbed over to the edge of the pool so he could wave at her.

[2]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:10 pm
In The Pool

Lenore looked up at the gym leader, and commented dryly, "I don't know if you're aware, but I'm twelve - I am flat as a board." Regardless, she did as she was told. As she did so, she continued watching the small purple pokemon jump from chair to chair.

[6]  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:33 pm
In Pool Area

Cetus plopped down onto one of the vacant lounge chairs, throwing her head back onto the angled recline and rubbing her forehead with her left hand. The smooth air of the opened area and the warmth of the summer sun felt too grand and the Galactic grunt almost drifted to sleep until her Marowak touched her. Mat had climbed up onto the side of the chair, taking a seat beside her. He than leaned his head shyly on her shoulder. Cetus admittedly wanted to question this, but thought otherwise. It was rare for her to touch any of her Pokemon affectionately and equally as rare for them to be as comfortable as Mat was right now.

She could admit, than, it felt good affirming her friendship with the Marowak than. Despite her bad luck at all the stations of the ship, Ai, and her motion sickness, this free cruise was benefiting something and that was her relationship with one of her most indifferent Pokemon. Life . . . felt a little good than knowing she found a friend in the Marowak.

[8]  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces